26 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

Try going to the season leaderboard and then back to the season rewards using the tabs. 😉

I can reproduce that every time even with all scripts disabled.

😲 oh!!! you have strange powers, now it happens to me too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Recognised something else in turn, now after using all DP kisses:

image.thumb.png.1487292af2cd628d0d5973fc4bdc450e.png

If I would be offered to battle any of these level >=500 players 😄. It really makes a difference whether you have some active players in your level bracket with #WeakInSeason team who push each others. boobman is not one of them (he uses a strong team), but there are 4-5 others in the top 20 with me who helped each other to keep the average Mojo per battle above 20, which brought us all there during KC. I always thought one must buy kisses (or kiss bundles) to climb into top 20, but actually one only needs nice active fellows in the own level bracket. Not that it would matter for those few gems.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Horsting said:

It really makes a difference whether you have some active players in your level bracket with #WeakInSeason team who push each others. 
but there are 4-5 others in the top 20 with me who helped each other to keep the average Mojo per battle above 20, which brought us all there during KC. 

I agree, I hardly had any "free" battles during normal Seasons, but after getting past the regular rewards and up to tier 65 where I am right now, I estimate about 25-40% of my season fights are against #WeakInSeason teams. And its not just one player, its atleast 5-6 different players. 

👍👍👍

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Lapokabo said:

Quick question about contests : how long do I have to claim a reward ?

Each individual contest reward expires 21 days after the matching contest ended.

Careful if you play with fire, though. Many have been burned before. I wouldn't recommend it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lapokabo said:

Quick question about contests : how long do I have to claim a reward ? 24 hours or more ? until the end of the event ?

I got the girl from CbC and was wondering if I could wait for a "Get Girl" contest in the days to come

Capturedcran2023-12-19163514.png.3fa9576e6c5818b74fc938f33ef60634.png

21days.. pulls you might be able to use it for the last LC day ;)

• Like 2

Congrats, Bolitho!

See? That's why I focus on grabbing every extra scrap of PXP I possibly can. So I don't fall further behind and hopefully can catch up to the even more ancient veterans still around (or at least reduce the gap a bit).

Of course, Bolitho started a whooping 9  months before me, but I always felt that we were more or less from the same "generation" of players.

Now he's a level 600+ elite player, and I'm still a level 500+ chump! :$ Can't have that.

image.png

• Haha 2
  • Boner time! 🍆 1