Do do totally understand you. I became very frustrated lately because of all the bugs and that bug reports without the help of mods are ignored, and significantly reduced the time I spend in game and forum. Similarly to DinX, more like a habit to get scheduled things done.

I am someone who likes to dive deep into mechanics, do theory crafting and optimise things. I love to be more successful then others with higher progress, because I found the right taktic/combi/schedule/whatever. But this all does not work if things do not work as intended. And this is not only about the Labyrinth, but also the recent false bug fix about endurance and harmony club bonuses (which are now essentially double-counted), that multi-battle button in league still does not respect GS5 (in 2nd and 3rd fight) etc. This all shows me that there is zero review practice, and developers seem to just merge wrong things at a rush on a regular basis, which means that one basically cannot trust any mechanic to work as it should, unless verified on ones very own. This destroys a major aspect of the joy/motivation I have with things like that.

Same as you, the moreless only thing, aside of the often delicious art, is the story. I just started with Digisekai, and it starts quite funny and I am interested to see how this story goes on. A little weird that the hero meets Neono the first time here, after he was quite intimate with her in the Labyrinth introduction quest, but well: similar with champs and messenger, new players need to live with the fact that they won't face the meta story across different game modes in chronological order 😄.

• Like 3
  • Hug 2

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

I just started with Digisekai, and it starts quite funny and I am interested to see how this story goes on.

I'm almost through with Digisekai (only one Quest left and the rest of the current one), and I also found it quite refreshing and fun.

It is mostly the story that keeps me playing, and although I try to reduce the effort to the bare minimum (collecting Kobans with Missions and League), I always do other stuff as well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OmerB said:

Digisekai was the best world imo until Training Dimension (where I am now) 😉😃

most of the early world have been fun, story wise .. lately it´s just click and use energy so that the bar fills up again for me

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I just use the energy right away as well and then read the story on my system once I pull it for less lag and no pauses. I just got my V2 local replay working today and its way less choppy so now I can enjoy the animations more the way they where meant to be viewed. I just hope they start closing some plots soon. Since Digisekai there are like 3 cliff hanger I'm still waiting on explanations for.

• GG 1

Someone from my club chat said the same. But it works in my case.

Again a week without a single Labyrinth bug fix (at least non reported) but instead another major bug added ...
EDIT: Ah, at least fixed quickly, also for my club mate.

Instead they spend time implementing other unimportant features like that we seem to be able to get every OD girl on every villain at the same time. If this cannot be selected but you can end up with all those girls at 30 shards or what, it is even a big disadvantage.

Edited by Horsting

I suppose the multi troll/girl thing is to help alleviate the ever growing size of OD pools and the limited villains available by making them somewhat shuffled for each player at the start of the event but the phrasing in the patch notes doesn't explain it well.

From patch notes: A girl on multiple Villains and "multiple girls on one Villain"

I found it very bad this way, because i can get the base of 2 girls in CE and OD, this way in OD i don't know if i'll keep this base, but if a girl appears in worlds 2&10, 3&11, 4&12... it would help to who are more advanced and want to complete the next Tier or leave the villain at the maximum level.

The informations they added to the patch notes are extremly worse, because they don't explain anything and let us guess how it should work (or more possible: how it will not work and make the game worse).

I feel that I'm not able to say something meaningfull to the whole "Feature" passage in the Patch Notes at the moment. To less information to say something valuable.

• Like 2

Happy New Year (better late than never) everyone!

I'm not quite done going through everything I've missed during my time off from the forum, so this might have been discussed or mentioned elsewhere, but along with the discontinuation of the monthly calendar image, I've also noticed the discontinuation of in-game avatars.

As of this writing, the most recent one released was #1643, which concluded the 4 girls from the December PoA. There has been none since, be it for CE, MD, PoV or anything. So I guess this is also a thing of the past.

It seems a bit strange to me. Removing the little vignettes that were drawn specially for the daily missions during CE, I can understand: as rough and sometimes rushed as they were, those were still sketches only a visual artist can provide. But in-game avatars have never been more than a quick and dirty clipping from one of the existing drawings for the matching girl's poses. Anyone can do that easily using MS Paint (Ravi even made some animated gifs for us to use on the forum regularly and just in his own time).

The calendar picture is also always taken directly from one of the new girls' pose pics, so no extra work required from the art team either. I'm sure it takes a moment to double-check with Content if there are special or extra events planned this particular month, but since it's always vague and never actually names events anyway, and no doubt they have a template they just need to fill out with the new month's table... It doesn't sound like a lot either.

My guess is that these might have been things that were dumped on the CM team as extra work in the past, but since there's no team but a single CM in @Luna - Kinkoid these days, her workload must be too massive as it is.

But they might want to consider delegating this type of simple work to someone else. Maybe even a mod, why not? ^^ Give me the avatars' worth in kobans and I'll crank them out like clockwork for you, Kinkoid! (As for the calendar, well, better give it that to one of the translators as they're already in the know of upcoming events anyhow).

---

On 1/5/2024 at 1:33 AM, Karxan said:

Companionship Cubes?

Well, of course! <3 And I love that you got the reference (most of us probably did, even those who didn't play the Portal games, since the icon has been used for so many products and memes). But they can't call it that, so just "event resource", the most generic thing possible, actually feels like a clever way to pay homage to the spirit of Aperture Science, imho.

---

On 1/8/2024 at 3:29 AM, Master-17 said:

For a long time now this game has not brought any pleasure, and at the same time it takes a lot of time.  [...] So, after the end of the Classic event, I will stop actively participating in the activities and, at most, will come in from time to time and follow the progress of the plot in the story, because this is the only thing that remains interesting in the game.

Sad to see you go (and I might even be too late for you to read my goodbye, if you stopped yesterday). I completely understand and respect your decision, if it's no longer fun for you and, even worse, it feels like a chore, then it's time to at least take a break, or just quit.

You'll be missed on the forum, though. Sincerely. All the best to you in other games and IRL.

• Like 6

Damn RNG. This guy's boosters appeared right while I was (almost done) fighting him. ^^

image.png

I swear, the battle sim was giving me a guaranteed 25 with a check mark and everything until right after that last fight...

I wonder if this is a sign random partial league snapshots are back, or the regular 6-hour long snapshots are now so out of sync with everything that one of them lands around 20:45 CET?

• Surprised :O 1

il y a 26 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

I wonder if this is a sign random partial league snapshots are back, or the regular 6-hour long snapshots are now so out of sync with everything that one of them lands around 20:45 CET?

Snapshot happen for a player as soon as this player sets up boosters

• Like 1

This happened to me as well. First fight was fine than booster went up and had two bad fights. I know for sure since the points were too low based on simulator.

Edited by Fallen42
  • Thanks 1

Thanks. I guess I'll pay extra attention and maybe even refresh the page in between fights versus unboosted opponents, from now on. At least if I don't make the fights in really close succession. Better safe than sorry.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Are you saying what I'm thinking? Are we... actually in real time now? :o

Yes, but only the boosters are applied, when the boosters expire its very random whether the stats are updated or not.

• Thanks 1