Man I dropped about a 150CP on Nike and im still at 8 shards with Sandalwood active. I might just leave it be and save up for Feb starting now. The only thing thats got me on the hook is this discount going on but I doubt i'll be tempted regardless. Gotta keep my reserve incase they hit us with Bunny's mom outta nowhere

• Hug 4

5 hours ago, CuminJutsu6 said:

Man I dropped about a 150CP on Nike and im still at 8 shards with Sandalwood active. I might just leave it be and save up for Feb starting now. The only thing thats got me on the hook is this discount going on but I doubt i'll be tempted regardless. Gotta keep my reserve incase they hit us with Bunny's mom outta nowhere

i Feel that!  Total Shards Remaining: 0 is the constant on whichever server i'm on.  💖Shards Dry up too fast to even play.

I didn't ask for a refund of 12 gold. I asked for them to fix this issue. Yes, the gold confirmation works when you're Outside the harem... But it doesn't work when you're IN the harem (on a girl's screen), and then pressing on "collect all cash" (by accident). If some of you that have gazillion gold can check this, to see that it's not only me that experiencing this problem (those who doesn't have a monthly card) - go to the harem, and Then click on the "collect all cash" yellow button, and see if it asks you for confirmation or not.

• Like 1

so, we have a new calendar, finally no open secrets about what's when but...

Calendar_HH.webp

what's Path of Renaissance?

Mod-edit: the first released version of the calendar had some bugs, so I replaced it with the corrected one

• Like 3

1 hour ago, garadron said:

so, we have a new calendar, finally no open secrets about what's when but...

Calendar_HH.webp

PoR(evival)

Mod-Edit: replaced bugged version of the calender with the corrected one

• Thanks 3

Well based on what we knew before we lost all the harem data is the 2 Mythic revivals should be Radka and Golden Lupa.

33 minutes ago, garadron said:

as for this I'd guess it may be a kind of seasonal_event revival but can't say for sure

Edited by Yamiray
  • Thanks 1

Hello.

Just noticed that KK removed all the double features of the girls (hair and eye color). Moreover, the girl's skill is now based on a different color than the one she has left. Does anyone know if this will be fixed or will most of these girls remain useless on the team?

8 minutes ago, Alander said:

Just noticed that KK removed all the double features of the girls (hair and eye color).

It's a reported issue. We have to wait if and when KK fix the issue.

@OmerB So far I know is a report directly to the devs active. Seems that mimir hadn't all informations at the time he wrote this and/or had misunderstood your ticket. As alone (?) guy in support he has to deals with a lot of tickets...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Alander said:

Hello.

Just noticed that KK removed all the double features of the girls (hair and eye color). Moreover, the girl's skill is now based on a different color than the one she has left. Does anyone know if this will be fixed or will most of these girls remain useless on the team?

I think it might be visual only? Lenaelle now shows only Red hair but is blessed on Nutaku with Black hair blessing

• Like 2

Hey anyone getting a bug in seasons where i get 1 mojo in any of the three performances i do?Usually i get about 17-22 mojo per win but right now only 1 mojo and gem per win is being shown/ Is this intentional for contest or a bug?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Seems that mimir hadn't all informations at the time he wrote this and/or had misunderstood your ticket.

The guy is just incompetent - still refuses to admit that using <enter> to close the reward popups is broken: "we tested it and it worked", yeah right

• Hug 1

Guess he didn't get the memo, because all of those issues are adressed in the new "bug survey".

And there first question: tell us the 5 most important (out of 23 listed).
More appropiate would be, which are the 5 less important, because most of them are quite severe.

By the way, how do you make a Beta into a fully working Release Version?
You just change the Logo and declare it as a bug. 😁

image.png.44f76089fdf660122cc494f6a9adf95b.pngimage.png.a818b0b07b99edd6b80ceb7d0da99f47.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, jelom said:

Path of ... and 6 days long: I 'd say is PoA revival

It's a revival event in PoA style for PoV Girls - that' what is communicated from KK so far.

6 minutes ago, Vovantillo said:

Is this a bug?

Yes. The bug is, that all possible opponents act with only 2800 Mojo counted - so the game calculate what you can win with this amount and so with only one possible Mojo to win. I hope they can fix it before the start of the new Season tomorrow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, OmerB said:

Я не просил вернуть 12 золотых. Я попросил их исправить эту проблему. Да, золотое подтверждение работает, когда вы находитесь вне гарема... Но оно не работает, когда вы находитесь В гареме (на экране девушки), а затем нажимаете «собрать все деньги» (случайно). Если кто-то из вас, у кого есть миллион золота, может проверить это, чтобы убедиться, что не только я испытываю эту проблему (те, у кого нет ежемесячной карты) - зайдите в гарем и затем нажмите «Собрать все деньги». желтую кнопку и посмотрите, запрашивает ли она у вас подтверждение или нет.

Изображение

I have already lost 12 kobans twice because of this problem. I don’t have many kobans, so 24 kobans is not a big problem for me; what they are, what they are not, in principle, does not matter given the quantity available. But I would dream that this problem would be dealt with and eliminated as soon as possible.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Yes. The bug is, that all possible opponents act with only 2800 Mojo counted - so the game calculate what you can win with this amount and so with only one possible Mojo to win. I hope they can fix it before the start of the new Season tomorrow.

Looks like the seasons mojo bug is already fixed.

• Like 1

Not sure if I'm right here, but I realised some changes to girls who had 2 hair colours:

Bunna had pink and grey hair before, now her describtion reads only pink, while her trait shows still the grey hair icon.

Similiar thing happened to Maki, who had pink and orange hair. Now there's only the orange hair listed (while the filter still finds her with pink hair).

Might have happened to other girls too I'm not aware of.

14 minutes ago, Bragorus said:

Not sure if I'm right here, but I realised some changes to girls who had 2 hair colours:

Bunna had pink and grey hair before, now her describtion reads only pink, while her trait shows still the grey hair icon.

Similiar thing happened to Maki, who had pink and orange hair. Now there's only the orange hair listed (while the filter still finds her with pink hair).

Might have happened to other girls too I'm not aware of.

Yeah, this is probably just a visual thing (hopefully...).

The issue that only one of the eye/hair colours is shown is a visual thing that is reported to KK since days - appeared with the Harem update last week. I think it's also mentioned in the actual survey as a bug.

Mod hat on:

@Bragorus @OmerB

I moved posts from you to Chit Chat from "Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes" Thread to this place because the posts doesn't fit into the thread - not a hidden change, a (visual)bug instead. The bug isn't worth an own thread so Chit-Chat seems the best place.

• Hearts 1

21 hours ago, 430i said:

The guy is just incompetent - still refuses to admit that using <enter> to close the reward popups is broken: "we tested it and it worked", yeah right

Mimir is one of a kind don´t say that ;)
but yeah.. we(the mod´s) have been asked about important bugs and I asked if we can give KK bug that they believe to have fixed too :P (one of which is this one) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2