Ok, the ad in sex friends stays, guess it's a permanent one.

The ad on Town screen I only see when disabeling adblock.
After closing that and refreshing the page, the crosspromos appear, as you discribed.

If this is the new way to do it every day, guess it is time to let go of PsH and CxH, as I want to do anyways for some time now.

Is Kinkoid eating moderators, or why did the 2nd disappear without leaving any note? Same as with Ravi the first week(s), Div is still active in the game. Is 2 weeks still too short to worry? Anyone else from his club around?

Edited by Horsting

Well, at least he told a few times that it might happen, if there where more things he doesn't like anymore.
Lets hope it is not the case (yet).

But if I remember correctly, last time he just had no real time or a bad connection (or both) to deal with the forum stuff also.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 3

On 3/14/2024 at 1:46 AM, Horsting said:

Is Kinkoid eating moderators, or why did the 2nd disappear without leaving any note? Same as with Ravi the first week(s), Div is still active in the game. Is 2 weeks still too short to worry? Anyone else from his club around?

No idea for ravi since he left without notice.. maybe a clubby of his can help ..like iron man f.e. but Div just disappeared again ..I think he´s still playing so prolly some irl issues again if I had to guess.

• Like 3

I think some club members did mention he was gone there too and they had trouble since he also was club leader without co-lead.

I of course mean Ravi

Edited by SamRei
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, SamRei said:

I think some club members did mention he was gone there too and they had trouble since he also was club leader without co-lead.

I of course mean Ravi

image.png.c6ce598e85a02cdc202e3cd431d98299.png

Noone ever mentioned anything in the chat, so I guess nobody knows. 🤔

On 3/15/2024 at 9:18 PM, madahmed said:

Does anyone know who will be in the next two MDR this month?

On 3/15/2024 at 9:24 PM, bolitho76 said:

High Chance for Arcana and Housemaid.

Right, you can derive it from here, as long as the schedule does not change: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Mythic-Days

The last months, both MDRs revived the earliest mythic girls one after another. Last was Golden Lupa, hence next is expected to be High Mage Arcana etc. But there is no guarantee, since this changed, and by times girls were skipped for unknown reasons, like Level up Red.

• Like 2

There's another hint: If a Girl is flagged for an actual Event her "shadow" isn't visible in Harem. Like this:

image.png

Normaly you can see something like this:

image.png

Sure, this helps only if you haven't a girl.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Hurray, I have finally assembled a full team of maximally leveled up 5*L and 6*M red-haired girls.

I'm almost there myself

image.png.38b780255cc901ae20d6ca784331f20f.png

If only Captain Piper decided to show up in the SM shop for me...

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

3 hours ago, garadron said:

I'm almost there myself

If only Captain Piper decided to show up in the SM shop for me...

4 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Hurray, I have finally assembled a full team of maximally leveled up 5*L and 6*M red-haired girls.

There´s only 1 correct option and everyone here knows it (admittedly not a full team yet..but I´m working on it)
Bildschirmfoto 2024-03-19 um 22.49.14.png

• Haha 9
  • Thinking 1

Today after reset I was adjusting the Places of Power, so all of them completed in 6h.
Now I wanted to restart them all again, but  suddenly I don't seem to have enough power to do so.

Couldn't quite explain, what was going on, when suddenly I realized, that I had just stepped up the last level to 15. 😲

image.png.d5e486a784eb6f45ae1aa9d0f3ccdb04.png

But what really confuses me, I thaught this will happen when I actually reach player level 500.
But as you can see, there is still a little way to go, though I guess it will happen this month.

You should have reached lvl15 of PoPs with lvl490 or lvl491 (not sure at which from both it change, but one of them for sure). PoPs gain a lvl every 35 playerlevel. 

What can be is, that PoPs have changed and that you have a "bad" selection in terms of classes for your Harem.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 12:10 AM, bolitho76 said:

What can be is, that PoPs have changed and that you have a "bad" selection in terms of classes for your Harem.

Yes indeed, I just thought they changed earlier, but you can clearly see in the screenshot the the 6d 23h timer, so they just changed. 🙄

But guess who ist entering "Club500" today? 😁

image.png.17521654594a3a822d560d46747e169e.png

And done 🎉

image.thumb.png.aa33f8758967210f58df84b7d2e9f5cf.png  image.png.a98c5955c6f3605f1045bbcfeaa3e493.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • GG 5

4 hours ago, xRob91 said:

Looks like April will be another month without Level Up Red's revival.

If they stick to release order then she has been skipped, however July has had off order Mythic girls before there is a small chance she could happen there.

• Like 2

On 3/22/2023 at 8:56 PM, MrXY said:

Another year past. Time for some personal statistics after three years. I think I have achieved a good progress.

image.thumb.png.4faae97a6d06905851c27b3d3620738e.png

• finally reached lvl 500 somewhere after 2,5 years
  • +455 girls. Epic pachinko is cleared which offers some strategic advantages
  • like mentioned last year my plan was to focus on mythic girls, after some time also on the L5* girls.
  • I have now 26/28 mythics. I failed with Moe Bunny during her revival and she is waiting with 97 shards. At least from koban perspective I can consider her as done. My biggest miss is still New Year Estelle
  • I have 113/129 legendary 5* girls. The biggest source for the missings ones are the seasonal events and legendary days. LD's are not a real problem because we have those revivals and at the moment I focus also on them so I should be able to catch up. Seasonal Events are just not possible for F2P
  • I progressed in D3 and end up pretty often in Top 4 which is important to follow my plans in catching up with the strong girls
  • I also managed to score a few D3 victories
  • every world boss has reached its max stage. There are still some girls missing but leveling up the trolls took a really long time. At least now I can work on the girls in times we have no events or events without girls (which is often not the case)

Looking at the girls level/gem usage I have following situation:

• 59 L5* have lvl 750
  • 23 mythics have lvl 750. I just wait for a good opportunity to level up the other 3
  • I always have an eye on the weekly blessings to level up the most needed girls more or less instantly. Usually I have good teams every week
  • the script says this is my current gem need to level up all the 5* and 6*. So quite a big amount is still needed and the 5* are coming in pretty fast lately
  • image.thumb.png.b2b47701f2c324a818aea122274159d7.png

Looking at mythic equippment this is still a weekpoint. Leveling up a few sets would be no problem. I have so many items and enough money (I stored items after the first signs for needing them to level up items were shown - I think my first mythics were leveled up with lvl 375 equippment), but I get only a few per month so this is a problem

• 46 in total
  • 14 fitting to my class. 4/6 from my current set provide me an attack bonus 
  • I had an eye on it if it is worth to switch my class, but that is not the case at the moment.

Next plans are pretty obvious

• getting all mythics (hopefully we see a better revival mechanism)
  • getting more of the missing 5* legendary
  • leveling up more to 750
  • have a full mythic set with attack bonus
  • finally catch up with the story to the latest chapter (I did not focus on it, so I'm still behind)

Again one year has past. Time for another personal reflection

image.thumb.png.23950667c52c0c146aa2eb0180b7b6ad.png

General

• lvl 602 -> +102 (but I started with ~540 after the lvl cap was raised)
  • +431 girls
  • The overall goal with catching all girls comes closer
    • it is rare that I have a girl in MP available.
    • I clear all classic events and during Orgy Days I usually have only 2-3 girls in pachinko available
  • Main Goals from last year
    • 40/40 mythic girls -> all mythics achieved
    • L5* from Legendary Days cleared 
  • I cleared all girls from fighting world bosses
  • I'm still not done with the adventure
  • 2852/5321 affection scenes

Girls/Gems

• 199 L5*
  • 138 L5* have lvl 750 -> +79
  • 39 M6* have lvl 750 -> +16
  • image.thumb.png.3244f939dc87569ed5f70f410bc15697.png
    • comparing this with last year looks like there was maybe some progress in terms of finishing all 5*+ with lvl 750
  • biggest sources of missing girls
    • 19 seasonal
      • (G1) reducing this number will be my new main goal for next year. It's a tough event for F2P but at least we have some new possiblities to collect additional shards here
    • 18 Kinky Cumpetition
      • (G2) this should also be possible to reduce for next year, because we finally have a new revival event here and the missing ones I collected are the ones from the beginning of this event format
      • this will also help to have a better selection in SM shop because at the moment KC girls are more or less the only girls I see there (for nearly all of them I have +40 shards)
    • ?? Path Of Attraction
      • no idea how many here are missing, but I stopped buying the bonus path a long time ago because I need the kobans for the PvP relevant girls

Bulbs

• 394 Legendary
  • 110 Mythic
  • in general this is good enough to be competitive, but it is expensive to switch these bulbs around each week
  • (G3) minimum goal for next year will be to get enough mythic bulbs to support a full mythic team

Mythic Equipment

• this is the weekest part of my account
  • 182 ME in total (with duplicates) -> +136
    • 29 ME with attack for my class (without duplicates) -> +15
    • no full set of one color possible
    • it is really rare to get a new and useful item (maybe one each 2 months?)
  • this is my current overview for girl equip
    • image.png.7352743e0c749c9aed238667d0896cea.png
    • I have additional mythics between lvl 2 and 5
    • (G4) main goal is of course to have 49 useful mythic items
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Juicy peach 1
  • GG 6

On 3/22/2024 at 1:51 PM, MrXY said:

Girls/Gems

• 199 L5*
  • 138 L5* have lvl 750 -> +79
  • 39 M6* have lvl 750 -> +16
  • image.thumb.png.3244f939dc87569ed5f70f410bc15697.png
    • comparing this with last year looks like there was maybe some progress in terms of finishing all 5*+ with lvl 750

so it is not only me that has a lack of playfull gems and i am fighting pandora whenever theres nothing else to do. 

image.png.2d8abb2f2aea6e501c9e7467c88c43f9.png

1 hour ago, XXDongXX said:

so it is not only me that has a lack of playfull gems and i am fighting pandora whenever theres nothing else to do. 

image.png.2d8abb2f2aea6e501c9e7467c88c43f9.png

Which script provides this information?