The calendar is so crowded that maybe i'm not seeing it so i'll ask XD. Shouldn't be a Boss Bang event at some point ?

I "only" see: Classic, LD, OD, LC, Mythic Revival, Poa, MD, 2 Pov, 3 KC 🤔

I kinda like that way to get a legendary 5 and mythic gifts.... I hope KK do not take it back in the dockyard to destr...uhm...ki...uhm....fu....uhm.. "improve" it XD

Just now, Xemnas said:

The calendar is so crowded that maybe i'm not seeing it so i'll ask XD. Shouldn't be a Boss Bang event at some point ?

I "only" see: Classic, LD, OD, LC, Mythic Revival, Poa, MD, 2 Pov, 3 KC 🤔

I kinda like that way to get a legendary 5 and mythic gifts.... I hope KK do not take it back in the dockyard to destr...uhm...ki...uhm....fu....uhm.. "improve" it XD

KK planned to replace ED with BB, so i guess that could happen this month (ED (not LD) would be the 4 day event starting on 10th).

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Unless there replacing MD with that new CC that showed up on test server last week the calender's going to need a few adjustments for a 3 days event.

i dont think this is gonna be an event; it's more like a normal contest that happens 3 times a week on a regularly basis every week; it has better rewards than the contests we have so far though.

But we'll see; a 3day event every week would be too much for the calendar though, IMO.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, blaa said:

(ED (not LD)

Yeah sorry, we had LD this month. Since i never get a girl in LD (with some miraculous exceptional 100 drop) or ED they feel about the same XD (at emotional level, ofc there are huge differences between them😁 ). 

Even if you clarified this part that, i totally missed 

1 hour ago, blaa said:

planned to replace ED with BB

my confusion remain XD. Since we are switching between ED and LD, are we going to say "bye bye" to both in favour of the BB ? I've read that it should become a monthly event, if i remember correctly.

And well there would be many other things, and consequences to say but it would become a text wall so.... i'll stop with this 😜

23 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I only see two. The first week second-line event starting on Thursday is almost certainly MD (3 days long).

And there's a 2-day event on top of that 3-day event. And two more the next two weeks. If they're not KC they're something new that also lasts two days and plays on league start, which I guess is possible, but I wouldn't bet on it ;) .

• Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

let me start with asking @jelom where my mythic bracelet is :D

After I entered the 500-1000 club as a full member (*) the workshop where I made the bracelets was closed. 

You are lucky that I managed to sneak some of these beforehand.

It is a limited number but for now it will do, so here is yours

image.png

(*) and no one gave me an entrance gift 😭. A simple chocolate would have sufficed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, jelom said:

After I entered the 500-1000 club as a full member (*) the workshop where I made the bracelets was closed. 

You are lucky that I managed to sneak some of these beforehand.

It is a limited number but for now it will do, so here is yours

image.png

(*) and no one gave me an entrance gift 😭. A simple chocolate would have sufficed.

no choclate, but maybe something to make up for? I heard you like to wear this ....

image.png.cfe2ff94cb89150eeeb1361640f58fa2.png

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Kenrae said:

And there's a 2-day event on top of that 3-day event.

OMG, I only see it now that you've mentioned it. Granted, I'm overdue for an appointment with my eye doctor, and that third line is very dark (to my literal eyes at least), but still, I should have detected it. I guess my brain didn't want to. ^^ Thanks

And my bad, @blaa. 3 KCs it is, then.

Hopefully one or two of these will bring in some of the many girls from my HCL collection they have yet to transfer, instead of all being either previously unreleased or girls that were already super hard to get in HCL itself. It's been a while. ^^