Anyone knows when to expect the actual switch from Chad to the March CC with the new girl?

I know the switch has been delayed ever since the time we started a month with Mika available for a few hours before Kinkoid changed it to another CC without a new girl at the time. But it seems longer than usual this time around.

Also the timer says we have 15h18m left to impress Chad as of this writing, which would push the switch to the March CC almost a full day late, at 10:48 CET on March 2nd... Not that it hasn't been wrong before, but I'd rather make sure.

Thanks in advance, in case anyone has more info.

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Anyone knows when to expect the actual switch from Chad to the March CC with the new girl?

I know the switch has been delayed ever since the time we started a month with Mika available for a few hours before Kinkoid changed it to another CC without a new girl at the time. But it seems longer than usual this time around.

Also the timer says we have 15h18m left to impress Chad as of this writing, which would push the switch to the March CC almost a full day late, at 10:48 CET on March 2nd... Not that it hasn't been wrong before, but I'd rather make sure.

Thanks in advance, in case anyone has more info.

They just switched it some minutes ago :D 

2 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

They just switched it some minutes ago :D 

Really? :o It's still Chad with Mika on him in my Club. I even logged out and back in. Could it be because a run was started and tickets were used, so now we're stuck with him until we defeat him? I could have sworn the only way to get stuck was if the CC was on cooldown during the switch...

I'll try emptying my cache and whatnot just in case.

they didnt switch it, the mechanic is like this: if the CC gets a reset in between 24 hours before CC change (cause of month change) it lasts at least 24 hours; otherwise it gets reseted around day change.

In your case: Your club probably reseted the champ 9 hours ago (it got reseted cause the time was due), so you have to wait another 15 hours

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, miliallia said:

hahaha I know however at least tell me what is it I am curious

what exactly do you want to know :D ?

It´s a bundle that offers 45 league fights, 15 kisses for season and 1 All Mastery booster for 4 € ^^

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

2 minutes ago, holymolly said:

what exactly do you want to know :D ?

It´s a bundle that offers 45 league fights, 15 kisses for season and 1 All Mastery booster for 4 € ^^

oh that condom is league fight thx I never notice that before now I look at my league it's a condom hahaha

Edited by miliallia
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

45 league fights

1 hour ago, miliallia said:

oh that condom is league fight thx I never notice that before now I look at my league it's a condom hahaha

Exactly this. I had taken the same screenshot as you and was also wondering what the hell those condom items might represent... I see the resemblance now, although I'm not used to seeing this icon that large, and never ever in any kind of shop, offer, or as a reward anywhere... But yeah, I guess I was thrown off by this and the fact that even when you buy refills for the League they call them "Challenge Tokens", and not Condoms either (although yes, I can see it now, for sure, these are condoms). :D

image.png

Out of Condoms? Don't worry, here's a real-money offer for a triple refill you need to rush ASAP! ^^ Silly indeed. Thanks.

• Like 1

Poor equipment vendor, even when you do stock something that isn't complete garbage, it's still probably worse than what we already have. And even on the miraculous occasion where it's an improvement, it's still not worth buying when I'll probably get something even better for free the next time I burn my GPx10 stash.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

Ban me, coward!

Nope, Kinkoid released it to me with the intent of using it publicly, so :P

I just want you to know I could.. we´re in my territory here fella :P 

@45026831 pls look at the warning you´ve received :P

(don´t worry guys I´m just kidding.. I wouldn´t warn numbers of course .. I´d just straight up ban him ) ok enough jokes ..I could also just simply change your profile pic to Norou  ;)

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

For myself, given my RL schedule, it equates to a 826 koban savings on this weeks ToF. 😃

At the mere cost of €4 in real-world money. For that price (or in that ballpark) there are much better offers (Season Pass, Monthly card, some other bundles). Although you might already be buying those as well, in which case I can see how you come to consider less valuable deals like this one on top of them. Such is the way of the dolphin (and further down the line, there are whales who already buy everything worth buying and then some, so to them any deal slightly less overpriced than the permanent pure koban offers is worth buying). For budget players, though, this kind of deal should always be a hard pass.

But yeah, what we F2P and/or small budget players tend to automatically dismiss as really bad deals still have a place in the game's economy, and not just as noob traps. There are big spenders who will throw hundreds at the game every month no matter what, so they run out of good deals or even deals, period, pretty quick. Our bad deals are actually decent to them (since they would otherwise just spend the rest of their big budget on the €100 for 15.6k koban permanent offer or something similar).

6 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

For that price (or in that ballpark) there are much better offers (Season Pass, Monthly card, some other bundles). Although you might already be buying those as well, in which case I can see how you come to consider less valuable deals like this one on top of them.

I don't save that much. I figured the cost of the bundle (as opposed to purchasing the benefits separately) saved me a whopping $3 in RW cash (just enough to buy a cheap burger and fries) 🤣 

• Thinking 1

4 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I don't save that much. I figured the cost of the bundle (as opposed to purchasing the benefits separately) saved me a whopping $3 in RW cash (just enough to buy a cheap burger and fries) 🤣 

In that case, it seems like a mistake to me (also it's impressive if you can actually get even a fast food meal for under €3 where you live; a basic Big Mac menu costs over €6 here, so around $7 USD). Both the €5 Season Pass and the €3 Silver Card pack way more value for their cost than this €4 bundle. Anyways, it's your money, and to each their own.