Don't leave your event daily missions to late the 5 of them really add up the time needed to get them done and you have the normal daily missions to do as well.

really wish they reduced the time of the event daily missions for orgy days because it's going to get worse next year if we have to do 6 of them at the current time needed to finish them.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2022 at 11:43 AM, bohammettuz said:

The upcoming 2 day event starts on a Wednesday, which strongly indicates that it is not a KC event. Those have always started on Thursday with the league reset, so that everyone has fresh league opponents that they can have a chance against.

I strongly think that we’ll be having a Matcha revival starting on the 23rd instead.

after some thinking - and some new input, for instance boss bang on test server - I might agree with you now. We gonna get MDR on wednesday, and maybe even boss bang (hopefully they introduce it instead of ED in March for the first time though); there is just no space for KC left. That would be an overkill. That being said: Having only one KC a month would be a huge QoL-event-shedule improvement for me. If we really have only one KC this month, pls make this your new shedule for every month!

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Rarum said:

@Hugh Jerexion I was wondering, would you mind having the bar with the timer, averages and stuff in your league screenshots? I'd think you have it, since you seem to have style tweaks. I've been agonizing over if that data is just about at the reset, or an hour or more before, for a few times now.

I can, but this is likely to be my last week as I've now hit level 500. If it helps with your calculations, my screenshots are always taken just before reset (usually 10-30s to go) unless I state otherwise. 

10 hours ago, holymolly said:

I'm currently right on track to make it 2 consecutive league wins :P

That's my boy! Keep my legacy going by inflicting fear in the leagues just by seeing your name 😈 next step is to best my score of 4 non-1st places in 1 year (that was 2020). Then maybe I will have to call you senpai instead! I'll hold my thumbs for you

@holymolly @Slynia More Chit Chat stuff moved where it belongs. Please post this kind of thing directly here or in the Chat Room thread in the future. The LAA thread is a big tradition of this forum, I don't want it turned into a FFA chat. Thanks for your understanding.

Mandatory random strikethrough.

Mandatory random small font size.

11 hours ago, 430i said:

@45026831 I quite like the module framework that you have provided in HH++, kudos! Any chance of removing the assumption that all module settings are booleans? I would like to use an int for my custom module.

And one more question - would you be willing to make the League and Simulator classes available via the window object?

@holymolly haha it's not impossible, maybe this year but there is always next year 🤣 in gov we have faith, unless he already achieved that seeing as he did have more wins than me when I stopped playing 😅

Also, I see, talking about the league in the league thread is now off-topic, I guess some things do change when you're away for a while 😄 I will comply, not like I have anything to do in that thread anymore anyway (I just replied as I had been tagged, and I couldnt be bothered to quote and respond to said quote in another thread from my phone).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Slynia said:

Also, I see, talking about the league in the league thread is now off-topic, I guess some things do change when you're away for a while 😄

:D Thanks for this joke, it cracked me up. Just in case anyone takes it seriously, though (I'm a tyrant threatening the forum with my wrath, after all, according to a select few trolls), I'll spell it out explicitly (sorry, kinda ruins it, I know, but I have to).

Talking about the League in the League thread is absolutely fine as it's always been. Sustained back and forth Discord-style random chit-chat that's primarily about a couple of people's exchange of pleasantries and private jokes and only has a faint connection to the League as a starting point for a private conversation is best suited for Chit Chat or other more relaxed and less cohesive threads that less people have been actively following and sharing their experiences and detailed thoughts on their passion for and adventures in the League on a weekly basis for years.

Phew. Done. Hope that wasn't too okay boomer and/or abusive mod for anyone. :ph34r:

Love to see you visit us and post again, Sly, don't get me wrong. I'd just rather have it done in a chillax and open thread rather than in one that typically gets bumped only around each League change and for a string of long and dedicated posts by us League Addicts Anonymous. And I know I'm not the only one on that.
------------

Plus, here I can post this type of stuff without it feeling out of place ^^

senpai.jpg

win/:xwin/:)win:D

• Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

8 hours ago, 430i said:

And one more question - would you be willing to make the League and Simulator classes available via the window object?

Yeah, that should be easy enough. Just those 2 classes?

Allowing non-boolean subsettings is something I want to do at some point, just needs a bit of thought on how to manage the config panel. Want to avoid ugly text inputs, ideally.

26 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

Yeah, that should be easy enough. Just those 2 classes?

Allowing non-boolean subsettings is something I want to do at some point, just needs a bit of thought on how to manage the config panel. Want to avoid ugly text inputs, ideally.

I took another look at all classes and there are a couple of additional candidates which can be exposed as well. I think this can simplify some of the other community scripts, such as yours and zoo's. What do you think of the following list?

common/Helpers.js
common/Sheet.js
modules/BattleSimulatorModule/League.js
modules/BattleSimulatorModule/SimHelpers.js
modules/BattleSimulatorModule/Simulator.js

Take your time with the subsetting thing, it is something really minor and probably something that will be very rarely used, so probably not worth the effort :D

I am a patient person and I didn't rush getting the girls, but the day has finally come.

Level 500 and 1000 girls in my harem.

Now I am part of the club, and I demand my gift. xD

imagen.png.9ebdccfa3d1ccc30b8cccc1f508d1f72.png

A cloud is in my head and a strange voice is trying to enter my mind, I can't understand it clearly. What it is saying?

- Leave the game ... leave the game ... leave the game ... leave the game ... leave the game ...  😈  LEAVE THE GAME... 😈 

Noooooo !!! 😱 It can't be, I didn't believe it before but it exist, it is the end game curse and it has come to get me. 

Resistance is futile, I can only say goodbye to my old friends in the game before dissapearing into the void.

But wait, ... I can hear it clearly now, it says otherwise: 💖 :x Love the game :x💖

My mojo grows again 💪 , and I can dispel the evil curse and keep enjoying the game with you, boys.

Let's beat that villains' asses again ⚔️ , rescue the girls shards-small.png.2021d0eeb117b0677c6b0473805bdd84.png and get our treasure icon-koban-small-transparent.png.b3b47e10786a5db6b167458417cbd1fa.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 6
  • Hearts 3

3 hours ago, 430i said:

I took another look at all classes and there are a couple of additional candidates which can be exposed as well. I think this can simplify some of the other community scripts, such as yours and zoo's. What do you think of the following list?

common/Helpers.js
common/Sheet.js
modules/BattleSimulatorModule/League.js
modules/BattleSimulatorModule/SimHelpers.js
modules/BattleSimulatorModule/Simulator.js

Take your time with the subsetting thing, it is something really minor and probably something that will be very rarely used, so probably not worth the effort :D

Coming up in the next release

image.png.a72bac739f5376f2a8bff8ce6cb25e71.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 2