2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

In that case, it seems like a mistake to me (also it's impressive if you can actually get even a fast food meal for under €3 where you live; a basic Big Mac menu costs over €6 here, so around $7 USD). Both the €5 Season Pass and the €3 Silver Card pack way more value for their cost than this €4 bundle. Anyways, it's your money, and to each their own.

Agreed, which is why I buy the season pass (to me it's a no-brainer if you are spending money on the game). Wendy's has a value pack burger for $1.25 and a small fries for $1.75 (yes, the fries cost more than the burger and the burger is really cheap). The combo is more of a snack than a meal.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Wendy's has a value pack burger for $1.25 and a small fries for $1.75 (yes, the fries cost more than the burger and the burger is really cheap). The combo is more of a snack than a meal.

At that price, I think that burger is hardly made of meat anymore...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gotaku said:

Wow, how on earth did you achieve those PoPs?? 😮

It's random. I was lucky this time, of course it's the only time I've ever seen it and I better make the most of it because that won't happen again probably :P

• Like 1

@Gotaku I don't know how anyone can play more than one version of this game any seriously anymore. Even the one version can be quite demanding (for hardcore gamers, at least). The day gems were announced I quit both CxH and HoH (and what little HCL I was still playing semi-casually up to that point) to focus solely on HH. It's still a pretty time-consuming hobby for me. If you've reached that point, you might want to consider quitting one of the two you're still playing, lest you end up rage-quitting both at once further down the line.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I honestly dont know if I could choose. HH is easier because Ive build it up for some time, CxH is hard mode but I like western art more. And while I just play for the art, Im naturally deeply competitive and cant stop diving into gotta catchem alling and pvp, its hard to switch off. Ill think about it, but knowing me itll take a while.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gotaku said:

I honestly dont know if I could choose. HH is easier because Ive build it up for some time, CxH is hard mode but I like western art more. And while I just play for the art, Im naturally deeply competitive and cant stop diving into gotta catchem alling and pvp, its hard to switch off. Ill think about it, but knowing me itll take a while.

It´s obviously your decision to make and not ours but I´d suggest this: If you feel like it´s to much for you and you don´t enjoy it: go a few days without it at all. You´ll probably don´t feel better after 1 or 2 days but let´s just go without it for a week and see how you feel about it then. If you feel like your missing something you´ve just lost a week of gameplay and if you don´t miss it at all you´ve also got your answer :)

I can understand it though.. I´ve been playing hh on both the hh.com and nutaku server pretty much from the get go and even though it takes a lot of my time I can´t really bring myself to quit 4 years worth of work that´s why I choose to focus on my main and let my nutaku acc be f2p without worrying a lot about stuff I´ve missed over there. I´ve also pretty much instantly quit CxH because I hate the general art style and since I just don´t have the time to play another game of that kind (especially since the introduction of gems like @DvDivXXX).. I do log in sometimes just to see whats new but I can´t even bother about the story/ missions like @Kenrae does tbh.

• Like 3

Honestly, ComixHarem was fun and easy to play at the beginning, but the progressive introduction of new features and events, especially leagues is making it more and more a hard competition, requesting more time, and with a constant deficit of resources compared with HH.

Yes, definitely playing two instances of KK games demands a lot of attention from the player.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On a given perspective, is good for KK that the user base isn't totally shared, having different people to join mean to lure in more possible customers.

The games require dedication, so it's a kinda segmentation. Segmenting is good. Having me playing CHX just casually with no incentive of "levelling up" (>> making a purchase) isn't usefull to anyone.

I left when they introduced Awakenings. Too much of gameplay intensity for me (I like the feature, but not twice XD).

• Like 4

They are all very good and understandable choices. It would help so much with the load if Comix just relaxed its competition a bit. Low resources, hey no problem Ill play careful. But the PvP is just an absolute slog.

Getting through the Seasons in HH is like a nice little helpful sunny daily; just clickety click and you get your stuff. meanwhile getting through the Seasons in CH is freakin Dark Souls. Nobody gets anything, its just a drain. And lets not even begin about the contests and league... I have full understanding and appreciation for anyone who dropped that whole game.

• Like 3

On 3/23/2021 at 12:02 AM, MrXY said:

My progress after playing one year. Let's see how my harem develops within next year.

Bild_2021-03-23_000101.png.3e69af975cb2a0f6d15a27720ab35d2c.png

The time has come. My second year is over:

image.png.d3726fc58541088c62b8271fa34af6c4.png

• + 97 player level (due to recent changes the progress is much faster now)
  • + 474 girls: much more in the first half of the second year, the progress after the PoP change (less orbs) and a dramatically reduction in girl drop rate in pachinko the progress is slow now (for my last 3 girls in mythic pachinko I needed 500-600 orbs, I'm not tracking this very accurately)
  • 10 mythic girls, but I changed my focus to get every mythic girl now (hard but I hope possible). Annoying is that I only managed to get 99 shards for Finalmecia and I'm happy if she finally has her comeback
  • constantly in Top 15 D3 now. My best result was a #3
  • reached lvl 700 with the first mythic girls today
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, MrXY said:

The time has come. My second year is over:

image.png.d3726fc58541088c62b8271fa34af6c4.png

• + 97 player level (due to recent changes the progress is much faster now)
  • + 474 girls: much more in the first half of the second year, the progress after the PoP change (less orbs) and a dramatically reduction in girl drop rate in pachinko the progress is slow now (for my last 3 girls in mythic pachinko I needed 500-600 orbs, I'm not tracking this very accurately)
  • 10 mythic girls, but I changed my focus to get every mythic girl now (hard but I hope possible). Annoying is that I only managed to get 99 shards for Finalmecia and I'm happy if she finally has her comeback
  • constantly in Top 15 D3 now. My best result was a #3
  • reached lvl 700 with the first mythic girls today

congratz.. that´s actually quite impressive imo :D

• Thanks 1

Level 448 in just two years !!!???  😮

Now I see KK plan: Pouring mountains of free and paid XP allowing people to reach high levels and compensate the loss of veterans (especially whales), and inciting them to spend money to speed their progression and remain competitive in the late game.

Yeah, the game evolved over the years, especially the early to mid game which got a lot quicker over the past couple of years (but the mid to late game and late to end game got much much slower over the past 6-8 months).

I'm just a bit over two years and a half in myself, so I started 7 months before MrX and I'm level 473 with 976 girls now (slowly but surely approaching that 1k girl club's entrance ^^). I've been playing the game very actively and strategically all this time, though. It's not at all unusual to see more casual and/or less competitive players who started their account a year or two before me but have a lower level and/or a smaller harem.

Congrats for your progress, @MrXY👍

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Yamiray said:

wow, are you a pay player? I'll be 4 years in Nov and I'm only 6 level higher but you passed my Harem count by 30. If not I'm clearly doing something wrong.

I'm mostly a F2P player. I had some monthly cards here and there because I wanted to support kinkoid, but I'm not buying bundles.

• Like 1