Le 18/08/2022 à 05:59, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Heyyy!  Look at that.  They already had a Ranni the Witch parody in the works, before we mentioned her.  Either that, or they worked on her in the past 2 weeks.

Tbh, it make a lot of sense for them to make at least ONE parody :P

• Like 1

grafik.png.64921ac12afc697e9fac4a22c1edf358.png

Hard times - Bonus Path from PoV isn't bought, the promotion ends tomorrow at reset, KC and PoA-Bonus Path needs Koban too and (because of Augsut 21) I have no shards for Golden Lupa...

At the moment I think I will get top4 this League, 900 Koban from Daily Missions and some Koban from Contests so I expect 12.800 Koban until August 31st but I expect to need 16000 for MDR, PoV and PoA.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

grafik.png.64921ac12afc697e9fac4a22c1edf358.png

Hard times - Bonus Path from PoV isn't bought, the promotion ends tomorrow at reset, KC and PoA-Bonus Path needs Koban too and (because of August 21) I have no shards for Golden Lupa...

At the moment I think I will get top4 this League, 900 Koban from Daily Missions and some Koban from Contests so I expect 12.800 Koban until August 31st but I expect to need 16000 for MDR, PoV and PoA.

2022-08-22_16-42-25.png.4ee163bd7516bcab1fbb675db1934a5a.png

I'm worse off, lol.  I do want to get the premium PoV this time, b/c of Lusty Salem.  I think the PoV ends by Sept 1st, so I might not be able to get her, w/o missing the new MD girl.  I might get top 4 in Leagues (DIII), for the first time.  I did all 300 of my fights, and my score is 6549 w/ a 21.8 avg.  Think it's possible?

Have 9 SP atm, but plan to spend one for Golden Lupa's MDR.  Never intended to get Lupa anyway, so I don't regret getting Golden Lupa's Mom, from the GA.

If there's a "surprise" 2nd MDR on the 30th, all I could do is use 1 SP.

Assuming I get two more top 15s, and 150 kos per day, then I should have ~8.6k kos & 8 SP, by Sept 3rd.  I think that's close to the bare minimum for a new MD girl.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Like I said: Hard times...

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I think the PoV ends by Sept 1st

Reset at September 2nd, League reset is at September 1st.

Never intended to get Lupa anyway, so I don't regret getting Golden Lupa's Mom, from the GA.

My planing was destroyed by Bunna and that I needed the fights for Mythic Bianca for GA. Like you I don't regret to go for the 13.500 crystals but with my original plan I would have 44 shards from August Mythic and enough Koban for Golden Lupa, Bonus Path PoV, PoA and a little reserve.

Possible? Sure. Likely? Well...... no. It can be that you are in a very weak or casual group but more likely is that there are more with better average. But next week you have another chance for top4. I cross my fingers and believe in your skill! 💪 (even it's the raw power of a lvl750 team 😉)

Assuming I get two more top 15s, and 150 kos per day, then I should have ~8.6k kos & 8 SP, by Sept 3rd.  I think that's close to the bare minimum for a new MD girl.

In case of Sandalwood: Not only bare minimum 😉 In case of Koban: Depends on how much combativity you can use from other sources. Normaly I would say if you can use natural regen (160 combativity) you need ca. 6000 Koban in average for refills so 8k seems ok, bare minimum would be (in my eyes) 7k.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was going to skip her anyway, but yeah hard time indeed :/ 

I'm currently standing at 6k8 koban roughly, and i planned to get Arcana (at least she's not this month :P ) and i was considering doing the MD alongside it by sacrificing the next 2~3 PoV.

This LD really broke me Koban wise :D

Considering my luck in this kind of event, i think i'll have to chose. I'll see who's next Mythic is i guess

Il y a 1 heure, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I might get top 4 in Leagues (DIII), for the first time.  I did all 300 of my fights, and my score is 6549 w/ a 21.8 avg.  Think it's possible?

Finger Crossed, but seeing the LAA, i'm not quite sure 21.8 is enough

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

grafik.png.2769c146daaf7b1417ce0dad4ebd4ef7.png

Thanks to the girls XP contest at .com I could break the last awakening wall. Now I only need tons of books... (nevermind the mountains of gems...)

Wow, I assumed you already did it long ago, b/c I've seen you take 1st place in DIII before.  You'll be scary in leagues now. 😬

8 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

@Rarum  Do you have any tips on how to make excel recognize the granular times of each score?  I have 2-3 snapshots from each day, including the times, but it ignores that, and plots it along the day itself.  Not that it'd help me in any way, I just think it'd be cool to see.  I did notice that most players chose to use refills at blessings change.  Always assumed so, but now I can see it.

I make those graphs in Google Sheets. I don't use Excel at all in fact; all the locally done stuff happens in LibreOffice Calc.

However, maybe I can still be of help. I struggled with the same problem in LibreOffice but did find a workaround for it. Don't make the graph interpret it as a date, if it indeed doesn't have a resolution setting of less than days. Interpret it as text. Make sure the formatting of those timestamp cells is set to how you want it to look like, too.

A side note is that I grab those timestamps in unix time (a compact form for a timestamp, good for storing in the browser's local storage which has limits) and manipulate them afterwards into the format understood by the date formatting of LibreOffice (D2 contains the timestamp in unix time):

=IF(ISBLANK(D2),"",D2/1000/(60*60*24) + 25569)

And the topmost cell in there is actually to have a timestamp for the very start of the league (A2 contains the above formula):

=ROUND(A2)+11/(24)

Edited by Rarum
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rarum said:

I make those graphs in Google Sheets. I don't use Excel at all in fact; all the locally done stuff happens in LibreOffice Calc.

Damn, I was willing to bet that you used matplotlib for all the graphs

Yeah, not quite. A lot of the stuff I've done is just on the principle of "whatever works". The code structure at least got an upgrade to the modular system used in Numbers' script some time ago, but I've kind of failed at actually making it all that modular regardless.

8 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I dare you :P @DvDivXXX

Let me work for it like your clubby did :P

Not even if you paid me the koban difference (ah errr... well, you know what I mean ^^). That one is all yours, all day, no problem. If I catch a top 4 while doing my dailies and hitting the ground running on the new PoV, cool. If not, oh well. But I'm not burning kobans for it.

You know, I think I don't tell you often enough how much you make me smile and how much I actually like you.... It's not a macho thing where it's easier for me to tell you indirectly by mentioning how annoying you can be sometimes, I just take it for granted, I guess. I love you, you adorable miniature bully coated in cuteness and silliness. ❤️ 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rarum said:

Don't make the graph interpret it as a date, if it indeed doesn't have a resolution setting of less than days. Interpret it as text. Make sure the formatting of those timestamp cells is set to how you want it to look like, too.

Thanks, switching the x-axis to text instead of date helped.  I see more detail now, even if I switch from the top 15 to the top 30.  It doesn't display time proportionately now, and depends on whether I take a snapshot at regular intervals, but it's good enough for me.

676608535_5thplacedIIIdatevstextx-axis.thumb.png.0769dea6e692ea82c1a25a28799bbb72.png

• Surprised :O 1

It was very fresh posted from Rosso in PSH Discord. I think she isn't relevant for the next one or two months and then... we will see. Some Girls were 3*, some 5*. I believe it depends on how much the girls invest what type of Haremmette they will be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1