I've been pushing this idea out there, into the universe, so that it happens sooner than later.  Also, it's funny that we all realize that the MP L5 appearances are manipulated.

On 7/30/2022 at 3:12 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

... but I'll pass, and wait for the LC, on Aug 20th, or if Norou appears.

On 7/19/2022 at 1:45 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

...Hopefully, I'll see Norou return soon.  She was a part of the Kinkoid Anniversary V event last year.

On 6/29/2022 at 10:11 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I did have 21 MPx3s, and 15 MPx6s stashed away, for the return of Norou (the only one I'm missing).  A potential 585 shards, so I wouldn't need all of them to get Norou, and there aren't going to be new L5s (from LDs) added to the MP pool, unless they're also added to the EP pool first, like NIkki Benz.

...Have 6 Mpx3s, and 13 MPx6s leftover, enough for 385 shards, to guarantee L5 Norou, later.

On 7/15/2022 at 6:20 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm jealous that you get to chase after 2x L5s w/ free CP regen, even though I have them already, lol.  I'd love to see Norou soon, since she's the last L5 girl I'm missing from the MP.

1337113486_2blogancuresquarecropped.gif.2dd2c2a4e503586e566af81048ecce19.gif

On 7/9/2022 at 2:16 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm only missing Norou, so I've got at least 12 MPx6s for when she appears.

On 6/10/2022 at 1:34 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

For the LD, I was hoping for a return of Norou 😔 instead of Ombresse, since she's the only one from the MP that I'm missing.  Norou hasn't made an appearance in the MP, since 5/27/2020 (2+ years).  It would've made more sense than Ombressewho appeared 7 times in the MP, b/c Sheba V.A.L.E.T.-8008 and Norou are both parodies from NieR (Kaine & 2B).  Maybe she'll return in the LD in August. 🥺

52 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

So, which mod should we bribe to chose the girls in the MyP [...]

I have some... Request. Like Keiko. Can a mod do that please? :P 

Woopsie. I got you Layla instead, my bad. I'll see what I can do for next rotation. :ph34r:💨

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Mythic Waifu Wishlist of Existing Girls:

• Geekette.
  • Geekette.
  • Geekette.
  • Geekette.
  • Geekette.
  • Geekette.

Parody Requests:

• Harley Quinn Geekette
  • She-Hulk Geekette
  • Nier Automata Geekette
  • Spring Geekette
  • Fall Geekette
  • Winter Geekette
  • Bunny Girl Geekette
  • Cat Girl Geekette
  • Christmas Elf Geekette
  • Harry Potter Witch Geekette
  • Final Fantasy Geekette

• Haha 3
  • Hearts 2

On topic of new girls I'm actually surprised there's no Dark Souls parody anywhere even though we have plenty of video game characters. From Software waifu material feels like an obvious choice for parody:

• Gwynevere (DS1)
  • Herald girl (DS2)
  • Fire Keeper (DS3)
  • Dancer (DS3)
  • Emma (Sekiro)
  • Melina (Elden Ring)
  • Ranni (Elden Ring)
  • Doll and Lady Maria(Bloodborne)
  • Gwyndolin (DS1)
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, garadron said:
  • Melina (Elden Ring)

Out of that list, I just recognize Melina, from watching a gameplay video.  They do have some nice character designs.  (After googling them, I recognize some more).  Ranni is cool too, w/ her dual faces/hands.  They should really parody her.  I've seen Gwynevere as a giantess in a video clip.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

I saw the "hot!" sticker pop up next to the Chit Chat thread and my first thought was "oh no, the last time I saw this was when I woke up and there were already 60+ replies in the brand new Golden Anniversary thread." Lol I've been scarred by the Golden Anniversary debacle 😭

Luckily this time it's "good" news (good in quotation marks because I was hoping to not be tempted by this MD). So, the long prophesied Mythic Bianca. My best chance at being able to resist her is if she's purple (since I can browbeat myself into seeing that having 3 of my first 8 Mythics be purple is borderline insane). Otherwise I'm a sitting duck. And Mmmm does her preview picture look good. I do love the redheads.

Better start looking into loan sharks in the Haremverse...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

My best chance at being able to resist her is if she's purple (since I can browbeat myself into seeing that having 3 of my first 8 Mythics be purple is borderline insane). Otherwise I'm a sitting duck. And Mmmm does her preview picture look good. I do love the redheads.

I like her too.  I'll have to aim for 12-34 shards, regardless of her element.  This is an expensive Summer to be F2P.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

I saw the "hot!" sticker pop up next to the Chit Chat thread and my first thought was "oh no, the last time I saw this was when I woke up and there were already 60+ replies in the brand new Golden Anniversary thread." Lol I've been scarred by the Golden Anniversary debacle 😭

Luckily this time it's "good" news (good in quotation marks because I was hoping to not be tempted by this MD). So, the long prophesied Mythic Bianca. My best chance at being able to resist her is if she's purple (since I can browbeat myself into seeing that having 3 of my first 8 Mythics be purple is borderline insane). Otherwise I'm a sitting duck. And Mmmm does her preview picture look good. I do love the redheads.

it´s just holy stiring up something again don´t worry :P ...don´t resist .. you guys have to go for her so that KK listens to the community for the future mythics too ;)

I mean... look at this ..

(I´m calling her being a jackhammer pose girl)

4 minutes ago, holymolly said:

it´s just holy stiring up something again don´t worry :P ...don´t resist .. you guys have to go for her so that KK listens to the community for the future mythics too ;)

In that case let me put in a request for a Mythic Regine ☺️

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, holymolly said:

We can't see her right foot in that calendar... so I'll wait to see if she has 2 left feet or not.  No one can complain about her smile, it's perfect.  No duck face visible yet.  She's not a Norou clone.  The color choices for her dress are awesome, w/ great contrasting red vs green, including her hair.  Plus, she's busty.  I think there'll be a lot of interest in her, just not as high as usual from F2P players, b/c of the dual MDRs and the GA.  Her element has to be either eccentric, physical, submissive, or voyeur.  She's a magic user, so I doubt physical.  I haven't finished all of Fate Stay Night (I watched Fate Zero), but I know she's not submissive.  She was voyeur before as an L5.  I guess she'll be an eccentric this time, b/c that's the element I expected next anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

We can't see her right foot in that calendar... so I'll wait to see if she has 2 left feet or not.  No one can complain about her smile, it's perfect.  No duck face visible yet.  She's not a Norou clone.  The color choices for her dress are awesome, w/ great contrasting red vs green, including her hair.  Plus, she's busty.  I think there'll be a lot of interest in her, just not as high as usual from F2P players, b/c of the dual MDRs and the GA.  Her element has to be either eccentric, physical, submissive, or voyeur.  She's a magic user, so I doubt physical.  I haven't finished all of Fate Stay Night (I watched Fate Zero), but I know she's not submissive.  She was voyeur before as an L5.  I guess she'll be an eccentric this time, b/c that's the element I expected next anyway.

also red is Rin´s favorite color so it would make literally perfect sense but well.. KK and sense.. she might end up being playful🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 49 minutes, garadron a dit :

On topic of new girls I'm actually surprised there's no Dark Souls parody anywhere even though we have plenty of video game characters. From Software waifu material feels like an obvious choice for parody:

I was speaking about that in club chat the other day.

I don't understand how they could miss an opportunity to do an event on Elden Ring. Litteraly everyone and it's mother at least know the name of the game 🤔

Not knowing the characters is one things. But just skip the whole game? That's strange to me

2 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

I was speaking about that in club chat the other day.

I don't understand how they could miss an opportunity to do an event on Elden Ring. Litteraly everyone and it's mother at least know the name of the game 🤔

Not knowing the characters is one things. But just skip the whole game? That's strange to me

really? no idea you did.. maybe you were just speaking to yourself boulie :P I´d honestly have to check what that game is ..

Well, yeah. I had to take the tough decision not to burn kobans on this upcoming MD, hoping I wouldn't be too tempted by Bianca. But the few sneak peeks I saw suggest that this might be the best art for a Mythic so far (and I'm even wondering if it's either a collab with or an outright fill-in job by the amazing artist I'll have to make do nicknaming "Venus" around here, rather than a Ben solo job again, due to lips and eyes most notably, although other bits I can't quite see well enough might suggest Ben still).

If that's really her work (or co-work for a test run along with Ben, as I half-suspect), then I'm just as glad for her as I'm disappointed I won't be able to afford this one. I really hope her first take on a Mythic will be the most successful ever, and prompt Kinkoid to take notice of this incredibly artist in their roster and give her more chances to shine.

However, this also reminds me that she's also definitely behind the two best girls of the Paywalled Anniversary, the ones no one but Scrooge Mc Nuts will get to see up close (while the "entry-level fee" sisters are done by the pretty competent and more comically inclined artist who also does very good work, but not in the "astonishingly beautiful" department). I hope that's a coincidence... V_v

Anyways. Looks really nice for now. Looking forward to see a bit more tomorrow.

They gifted me with 3 days of platinum card...? Is it normal? I don't know what to do.

I mean, I do not even know if they this is a gift to the entire community, but seeing that my clubmates did not say a word about that I thought, well, that they did not get them

Edited by Antimon