1 hour ago, Antimon said:

They gifted me with 3 days of platinum card...? Is it normal? I don't know what to do.

I mean, I do not even know if they this is a gift to the entire community, but seeing that my clubmates did not say a word about that I thought, well, that they did not get them

are you sure it´s not a silver card 😮 ?

because I got one on my f2p nutaku too..if you got a plat then I´d suggest go ham and make use of it 🤣

31 minuti fa, holymolly ha scritto:

are you sure it´s not a silver card 😮 ?

because I got one on my f2p nutaku too..if you got a plat then I´d suggest go ham and make use of it 🤣

yepplatinum..JPG.fc96fea665ecdd06771d2da7e58f2b68.JPG

I opened the game and a pop up message told me they gifted me with 3 days of platinum card for being "a valuable/active (I do not exactly remember which adjective they used) member of the community". And it never happened to me, before, even when I was a lot more active on the forum. Unfortunately I do not have enough kobans to run fr the mythic this month, but well, thank you kinkoid 😅 

If this is what I get for writing wall of texts criticizing KK's questionable choices in the managment of events/features, well, count me in 😅😂

Edited by Antimon
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 1

25 minutes ago, Antimon said:

yepplatinum..JPG.fc96fea665ecdd06771d2da7e58f2b68.JPG

I opened the game and a pop up message told me they gifted me with 3 days of platinum card for being "a valuable/active (I do not exactly remember which adjective they used) member of the community". And it never happened to me, before, even when I was a lot more active on the forum. Unfortunately I do not have enough kobans to run fr the mythic this month, but well, thank you kinkoid 😅 

If this is what I get for writing wall of texts criticizing KK's questionable choices in the managment of events/features, well, count me in 😅😂

well you get free 10x and 1k kobans from that soo might try :P

Il y a 2 heures, Antimon a dit :

They gifted me with 3 days of platinum card...? Is it normal? I don't know what to do.

I mean... Take it and be happy? :P 

Didn't get it either. I guess it's because i got one gifted a long time ago. My guess is that you only get it if the game see you never got one, is it the first time you're under the card?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

Didn't get it either. I guess it's because i got one gifted a long time ago. My guess is that you only get it if the game see you never got one, is it the first time you're under the card?

I also got one and it's not my first time, can't remember if its the second or third time, but it was certainly a long time ago, pre-covid.

1 ora fa, Boulie2 ha scritto:

It's not the first time I'm under a card in general (I have been for a long time a gold monthly card subscriber, but it hasn't been like that anymore for at least 2 years, now), but it is the first time they gifted me three days of a platinum card, for sure 

And @holymolly, even with those 1000 kobans from three days of platinum card I'm sadly far from having the mythic girl available... the worst thing is that buying a bundle to help me in that sense is now reaaaaaly tempting, and I'm not sure I want to give them money right now during this golden anniversary event farce 😅 I have a couple of days to decide what to do 

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

That's the first time I hear of another type of card given away for a few days aside from the basic silver one. Pretty nice. I didn't get any such gift recently, but was given my 3 days of silver card way back in the day. I think these are like custom bundles, only a select panel of players get them at a given time.

By the way, regarding Mythic Bianca, I'm mostly relieved. The art is definitely still all Ben K (at least for pose pics). It's some of his best work in a little while, at least on par with Agate if not better. But I have 12 such series by him already, and two Orange Mythics, so I'm not too sad to let that one go. Definitely a good target for a future MDR though. 😃

• Sad 1

Il y a 1 heure, Antimon a dit :

I just saw that, let me hop in the train and spam a lot more on the forum with you ok? :P 

Joke aside, i wonder how they chose who would got one, it seems really spread, and now i'm curious 

1 ora fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

(not Platinum though, I guess Antimon must be in a higher spending bracket than I am, or just luck of the draw)

If that is the actual criterion they followed, I guess I must thank my past self for buying the gold card, too 😎

It may be account age.  It may be posting in the forums.  I combo of both?

My account is not ancient of days it is old though.  I joined after right after the eldest one's.  

I post every so often.  Gotten lectured by a mod or two:-).  Maybe that is the criteria annoyed a mod to get a lecture but not enough to get a point or a ban.  Gets you a Platinum Card.  I  may be on too something:-).

• Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

6 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

My account is not ancient of days it is old though.  I joined after right after the eldest one's.  

I post every so often.  Gotten lectured by a mod or two:-).  Maybe that is the criteria annoyed a mod to get a lecture but not enough to get a point or a ban.  Gets you a Platinum Card.  I  may be on too something:-).

you´re perhaps onto something indeed  🚬 .. 🙃

(seems like it has to do with people buying stuff in the past so if you got a plat card you should have bought a few things in the past indeed)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

il y a 55 minutes, lepidocter a dit :

Account age is the criteria?

Since my account is nearly as old as the event in the game, i doubt it

il y a 11 minutes, Redbeard a dit :

What do you mean i don't post enough? :( 

And here i was, thinking i was flooding you too much. You better prepare yourself, KK told me i wasn't shitposting enough!

Yeah, the forum has nothing to do with it. I have clubmates who got a 3-day card and who never ever posted on the forum. Not sure if that works on Nutaku too.

But anyway, the only criterion seems to be how much real money you've spent in total on the game. I have a clubmate who spent about 10 bucks and got a 3-day silver card. I've spent a grand total of €39 in 3 years and I received a 3-day gold card. Not sure how high the threshold is for platinum, or if 100% pure €0 F2P got included in this campaign, but this gives a ballpark at least.

By the way, I'm wondering about the extra team slots... What happens to them in 3 days, if I create new teams for them? Do they just silently disappear along with my teams 7 to 10 and I simply keep my existing 6 teams in the free 6 slots? I imagine it's the most likely but I'm a bit reluctant to use them in case the card expiration removes other teams.

il y a 11 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Yeah, the forum has nothing to do with it. I have clubmates who got a 3-day card and who never ever posted on the forum. Not sure if that works on Nutaku too.

But anyway, the only criterion seems to be how much real money you've spent in total on the game. I have a clubmate who spent about 10 bucks and got a 3-day silver card. I've spent a grand total of €39 in 3 years and I received a 3-day gold card. Not sure how high the threshold is for platinum, or if 100% pure €0 F2P got included in this campaign, but this gives a ballpark at least.

By the way, I'm wondering about the extra team slots... What happens to them in 3 days, if I create new teams for them? Do they just silently disappear along with my teams 7 to 10 and I simply keep my existing 6 teams in the free 6 slots? I imagine it's the most likely but I'm a bit reluctant to use them in case the card expiration removes other teams.

It's very simple, they still are in their slots but you can't choose them anymore. No changes happen for the 6 first slots.

• Thanks 4

I got a Gold Card too. It's been ages since I've paid for anything (I stopped doing it with the awakenings change). I've never been a big spender, only the starter bundle and some silver cards here and there. Maybe they give you the next card from the best one you've ever bought.

• Like 1