4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Have I oversaw a Contest-PoV or something like that? Very high spending here:

The PXP/PVP DC, right?

There's some really nice blessings right now (Taurus 40% & Jack Hammer 20%), and next week's blessings suck on HH.com (Brown hair 30% & Common 20%), so maybe players are using refills in leagues, while they have strong teams.

Also, the Pachinko PoV is easy, and most players probably unlocked their PXP rewards from it, deciding to use the PXP here, since this PoV expires before the LC begins.

Maybe some are using an Alban's TM booster for extra PXP as well, which wouldn't make sense if already lvl 500.

No. Yesterdays "sex benefactor" donation contest had this ranking like you can see from the top line even it's in german language.

grafik.png.8059c2868599b13390fc9c9a6900a669.png

Todays contest should be a secure 2M+ ranking for top4 at the end. All lower results would be relativ cheap.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Surprised :O 1

5 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

No. Yesterdays "sex benefactor" donation contest had this ranking like you can see from the top line even it's in german language.

Todays contest should be a secure 2M+ ranking for top4 at the end. All lower results would be relativ cheap.

Ah, I see now.  I'll put "learn German" on my list of stuff to do.  I promise nothing.

• Haha 3

@FinderKeeper  ....?  So no one is permitted to point out in the code channel that a code that has been posted as an active code doesnt work, or to ask for specifics on which site the code can be used when the OP doesnt mention it..?   And I could hypothetically leave a series of incorrect codes that dont exist and that would be just fine?  Or conversely, if i mention a code in general chit chat to let others know it doesnt work or ask what game its for, will I get told to only mention codes in the codes posting channel? Does this mean that in addition to checking the gift code channel for codes, i must also check chit chat and Q&A each time just to check for posts that let you know a code is invalid or non-existent? Sorry im just trying to figure out the rhyme and reason here

Edited by the.letter.three
  • Hug 1

28 minutes ago, the.letter.three said:

Sorry im just trying to figure out the rhyme and reason here

We, forum dwellers, would like only codes there. Been this way for a long time. No chit-chat, arguments, quoting etc. Some (usually trusted) forum members indeed inform when codes stop working, their post will get hidden by a mod and original post will probably get corrected.

In your particular case - code does work. I claimed it both on hentaiheroes.com and on test server. Latter - after I read your comment to check if it was a time limited code that already expired.

Club discord says it works in PSH, HH prod/test, GH, but not CXH

There's no such thing as "english server" btw. 

As for the main bulk of your post, I'd dial it down a notch. That's a friendly warning for now. K?

• Thanks 1

Ok, duly noted. Like I said and you quoted me on though, just trying to get this straight and understand the rules since that was my first post on this forum. Those were all valid questions though, and while it wasn't a code directly, my comment was related to the code and nothing else, so that seemed the appropriate thread to me. 
And thanks for the clarification - my assumption of an English server was based off the fact that I tried the code once, failed, then again to double check I spelled it right, failed, then a third time to try "adult" to check if it was misspelled or (per my assumption) for a different language server, which I now know isn't a thing. 
I will try again when my 3-attempt timer is up. Is this a code that doesn't begin with a # ? The code in question didn't start with a hashtag, but I'd entered it with one each time since the recent codes (since I started playing last month) had all begun with a hashtag. Perhaps that is where I went wrong.

1 hour ago, the.letter.three said:

Sorry im just trying to figure out the rhyme and reason here

Many forum users have email notification set on the gift code thread so they are notified when a new code is posted. When people posted non-code messages, that gets disappointing and annoying.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

All of the above, but the key reason is to avoid giving everyone following that particular thread false hopes that there's a new code every time someone bumps the thread to "inform us" that such or such code from this or that expired event has also expired (I'm not even exaggerating, we mods see some really dumb posts regularly that the rest of the community rarely gets to see, thanks to us ^^).

I'll add that typically when trustworthy and knowledgeable community members make a quick post to add legit info about a code (through us mods hiding their post and editing the one with the new code), that's when the code is still fresh, and everyone following already had a notification, so it's a lot less distracting or misleading than a random user bumping the thread days or sometimes weeks later.

Even a bump meant to be positive like "thank you so much" or whatever is counterproductive (much better to simply use the "Thanks" smiley reaction, which doesn't notify anyone but the author of the post).

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, FinderKeeper said:

Guys! :D

Orgy Days started in CxH. New girl is on a villain!

I thought that would be the case when I was not able to detect the 2nd villain. however if your thinking that means it will be the same for HH I have accounted for the normal 7 villain for this month. So that could mean the new girl could flip from months to month as to if there on villain or not or they may be upping villain girls are on to 8. Will find out tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1