1 hour ago, 430i said:

@Bobick Do you really have a fully skilled team or is the ingame data incorrect? (Full transparency - I already fought you, so I have little to gain from your answer)

You mean (almost) like this?

image.png

Yeah, it's not a bug, it's a feature. 💲

(Well there's the visual bug that we see the Tier I skill at 0 even though it's obviously maxed out for the upper tiers to be where they're at, but whales already having enough Mythic light bulbs to max out multiple M6s is just a P2W feature). Don't panic. Bu$ine$$ as usual. ^^

• Haha 1

I am here respectfully asking for a majestically executed M6/L5 (in this case possibly NOT given out as the last girl in a seasonal event) parody of Kafka from Honkai: Star Rail. @Darkyz_, if you kindly could make them deliver this wish of mine in the near future, I promise to at the very least consider becoming Kinkoid's most gentle faithful and blind white knight.

Yours truly, Antimon.

Spoiler

If it wasn't clear, it's a joke made after the discussion in the new league script's topic and specifically after OmerB's comment  

Spoiler

That said, I certainly wouldn't disdain your efforts if you ever tried to bring this wish of mine to their attention

Edit: pic for context (I don't even need to post lewd fan arts)

kafka.thumb.jpg.a41ebce94090d3f2ec2b55bde82fce39.jpg

Edited by Antimon
  • Surprised :O 1
  • uwu 1

34 minutes ago, Antimon said:

I am here respectfully asking for a majestically executed M6/L5 (in this case possibly NOT given out as the last girl in a seasonal event) parody of Kafka from Honkai: Star Rail. @Darkyz_, if you kindly could make them deliver this wish of mine in the near future, I promise to at the very least consider becoming Kinkoid's most gentle faithful and blind white knight.

Yours truly, Antimon.

Reveal hidden contents

Edit: pic for context (I don't even need to post lewd fan arts)

kafka.thumb.jpg.a41ebce94090d3f2ec2b55bde82fce39.jpg

mythics is my job :P (I suppose you´re pulling for her :P )

• Hearts 1
  • Boner time! 🍆 1

8 minuti fa, holymolly ha scritto:

mythics is my job :P

Oh yes holy please I beg you cough cough Well... Good to know

(I suppose you´re pulling for her :P 

You can bet your life I will

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

Oh yes holy please I beg you cough cough Well... Good to know

You can bet your life I will

I´ve been wanting to start honkai for since it released but with hh ans genshin I just didn´t find any time to do so ^^´

59 minuti fa, holymolly ha scritto:

I´ve been wanting to start honkai for since it released but with hh ans genshin I just didn´t find any time to do so ^^´

HSR's autoplay available in farming scenarios helps a lot in this matter, and so does having already completed all Genshin's long ass quests before HSR was even out😂. Now that Fontaine is approaching, though, things could change 😅 For sure it won't change the fact that tomorrow Kafka will come home (hopefully)

6 hours ago, 430i said:

Do you really have a fully skilled team or is the ingame data incorrect? (Full transparency - I already fought you, so I have little to gain from your answer)

Yes, I am not f2p, I always buy a gold or platinum card (so I can afford to get every girl except the fourth seasonal, because collecting is my main goal in the game) and the season pass. I rarely buy a bundle but this time I couldn't help myself and got the biggest light bulb bundle. After additionally spending over 2000 champion tickets I could upgrade 4 legendary and 2 mythic girls (plus Mavin gives the fully skilled team). The team is indeed very strong due to five girls of the same trait (position + nose dive). 

This will remain a one-time experiment for now, I don't plan to use billions of ymen to undo the skills every week.

By the way, I don't expect to win the league with this move - I'm usually not very competitive due to lack of experience, care and motivation, and my average in the first half of the week was quite low. So good luck for you if you are going for a first place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Bobick said:

Yes

Thanks for the transparency! Again, no judgment and no ulterior motives, just trying to understand the new system and wasn't sure whether this isn't yet another exotic bug from Kinkoid.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Antimon said:

HSR's autoplay available in farming scenarios helps a lot in this matter, and so does having already completed all Genshin's long ass quests before HSR was even out😂. Now that Fontaine is approaching, though, things could change 😅 For sure it won't change the fact that tomorrow Kafka will come home (hopefully)

I feel like you´ll like the club chat :P

• Like 1

On 8/8/2023 at 9:31 PM, Bobick said:

By the way, I don't expect to win the league with this move

Ok, I won my bracket. In my defense, it should be said:

• It was a very weak bracket, my final average was 23.72. In the last weeks I constantly scored averages around 24.0 and only won once - the top contenders regularly scored above 24.3 or even above 24.5.
  • My average before the blessings' change and after 60% of the fights was around 23.3 (I did a lot of mistakes fighting opponents with misleading stats and booster information). If I had stayed with this average, I would have finished fourth, so at least I kicked no one out of the top 4.
  • The second place went to a frequent D3 winner (or a veteran whose victories were further back in time, none of the really big names), he should be able to get over it.

However, I whaled out this victory without even trying hard, and it does not feel like a good victory. It was meant as an experiment with the girl skills, and this experiment has proven that the power balance was once more properly shaken up by the introduction of the skills. In the current meta it might be sooner or later necessary to always have a fully skilled team of seven girls of the same trait to win in D3, as tier 3 skills are particularly strong. This will make it very hard for f2p players to catch up again.

This week I still have the fully skilled team for the first half of the league. I will frontload my fights and see where I will end (most likely an easy top 4). No, there won't be another unexpected win, Ol Sheriff Joe is in my bracket.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, madahmed said:

Is it confirmed that the next two days event on the 16th august will be an MDR?

and will the girl be Alexa as @430i have mentionned before?

Fairly confident that Alexa will be revived first. Unfortunately next month we are back to one revival - Jezebel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

il y a 3 minutes, 430i a dit :

Fairly confident that Alexa will be revived first. Unfortunately next month we are back to one revival - Jezebel

thanx for the information . it is very helpful for me .

as i cant go for both LD and this MDR because i lack of sandal perfumes.

now i let my 4 SP for Alexa rather than the new girl in LD who i will get 40 sahrds by the last day of the event.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 430i said:

Damn, that's a bit sad. I was really hoping they would keep a second cycle of MDRs going from Year One girls, and that I could finally get Matcha next month (I already have Alexa), and also Nike, Radka and Moe Bunny this year.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Damn, that's a bit sad. I was really hoping they would keep a second cycle of MDRs going from Year One girls, and that I could finally get Matcha next month (I already have Alexa), and also Nike, Radka and Moe Bunny this year.

Ya, its starting to look like the pattern for months 7 and 8 is there is no pattern. right now I'm still detecting July's Orgy days coming up but no since of August's so its looking like July's will be in place to August. so are they rotating these 2 months orgy days each year so they have room for random Anniversary events. only time will tell.

• Like 3

It might not look as clean as that code wise, but in effect there's no more July OD, it's been replaced by (or rather upgraded to) KV since that was introduced. The past couple of years we had a regular August OD as you'd expect, so I'm cautiously optimistic things are just mismatched or have the wrong name in the code, but the OD we'll have this month will be for August girls as usual.

As far as MDRs go though, if their current plan is just to revive Bunna every year along with a couple of others that haven't been revived to death (haha) then it will take a long, long time to catch up on older MD girls we're still missing. Estelle and Alexa in Summer 2023, then maybe Matcha and Moe Bunny in Summer 2024, Level Up Red and Nike in Summmer 2025, Radka and Golden Lupa in Summer 2026... :(

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

have the wrong name in the code

I can't detect the name just the event ID and I know what ID's have happened already. So current active event for LD is 301 this event I'm detecting is 302 and all the July girls have that in there lists. when checking August girl they all have old ID's so nothing that I have not seen. So yes they could correct it but being this is the weekend they would need to do a rush job on Monday to correct it. 

As for MDRx2(3rd or more returns) if your estimate is there plan then there is no hope of getting girl past the first year girls after they are revived once. But the more time that passes the more time they have to change there minds.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

From my end: Yes and no: Of course I would be generally happy to be able to catch up with older MDR girls faster, but on the other hand: Where would I get the kobans from to go for 3 mythics every month 🥺? So I would then be happy to have the additional mythic somehow cheaper, dropping with some synergies with other events or so, not sure. Or just raising koban sources? I would hate the need to decide which one to go for, or leave LD girls at 40 shards on a regular basis like last month.

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

right now I'm still detecting July's Orgy days coming up

That's great news. I have 32/40 August, but only 19/40 July girls, as July Orgy Days were missing last year (or even for the last two years?). 

P.S.: Now I am hoping for a DD event parallel to OD, like they did in May.

Edited by Bobick
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Bobick said:

That's great news. I have 32/40 August, but only 19/40 July girls, as July Orgy Days were missing last year (or even for the last two years?). 

P.S.: Now I am hoping for a DD event parallel to OD, like they did in May.

The July of last year was not skipped more it was merged with so meny extra girls that the chance of getting a girl from July was greatly reduced. This was the first year they appeared to full out skip one. But yes the OD event was skip they just had the girls in the anniv event where this year the anniv was mainly BB ,LC and PoV and a few extra girl thrown in.

As for DD that would be nice but its been patterning at every other month and we did have one last month. So will have to see on that.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Horsting said:

From my end: Yes and no: Of course I would be generally happy to be able to catch up with older MDR girls faster, but on the other hand: Where would I get the kobans from to go for 3 mythics every month 🥺?

That's short term. Long term, having two ongoing MDR cycles instead of just the one would ensure more players eventually get a chance to catch up on more past MD girls, you included. Whereas if they only keep the one cycle one year behind the current MD as a regular revival opportunity (along with Bunna every damn summer and at best a couple more Year One MD girls a year)... It's pretty hopeless.

There are 33 MD girls in the game as of this writing. A new one is added every month.

Even if they kept the second MDR cycle going monthly (the one that started last month) on top of the "girl from this month last year" regular one, it would take two years and a half to catch up to where we're at now. By then, 30 more new MDs will have taken place, so that second MDR cycle would still be very far from then-current girls and a year and a half apart from the basic "same time last year" MDR cycle.

At this point, I think they really could afford to implement a different schedule for MD revivals. For instance, there could be an Evergreen MDR cycle that runs in repeat, with either just Year One girls or perhaps even the first 24 girls (so we don't see the same old Mythic revived every July, like Bunna currently is). This way at least a good portion of the most ancient Mythics would stay somewhat reachable for current, newer and future players. And this already wouldn't interfere with the ongoing cycles of 12 new girls per year, and 12 chances to catch up on a girl from the previous year.

Even with something like that in place, the girls "in the middle" would still be more than welcomed to get a special extra revival a few times a year.

4 hours ago, Bobick said:

As I've already said, July Orgy Days no longer exists, but the July girls that used to be revived in OD are still revived every July with the improved and enlarged mega-OD that is now called Kinkversary. So it wouldn't be great news for anyone, really. All of these girls have already been revived just last month. The August girls haven't had a revival since August 2022.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

but the July girls that used to be revived in OD are still revived every July with the improved and enlarged mega-OD that is now called Kinkversary

But they where not this year. 2022 CE Exam Season has not been revived yet. This years Kinkversary 23 didn't have any CE girls in it

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1