BB is off for me in HH atm - i hit 100\100 and saved them for probably 50k in competitions.

it really not hurts me - my teams was at 100% and i will repeat this 100 clicks - just want it back :D

UPD: also returned after some page refreshes - shards stay untouched :DD

Edited by HentaiGuru

6 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Nice, I was at fight 88/100 😬 I'm  not mad, no no, I'm fine.

I would be as well, at least if I had claimed the chest rewards already and could claim them a second time. If you did not claim them, you did not loose anything either, aside of some play time. Or was your 88/100 state recovered as it was?

• Like 1

1 ora fa, Horsting ha scritto:

I would be as well, at least if I had claimed the chest rewards already and could claim them a second time. If you did not claim them, you did not loose anything either, aside of some play time. Or was your 88/100 state recovered as it was?

Fortunately when it came back it was correctly recovered at 88/100 fights, with 4 chests availble to be claimed, so I still was only 12 clicks away from completing the event. 

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1
  • Juicy peach 1

madness.JPG.b3751c74c34d1f59a1e91c0d7fd7ab57.JPG

I got my last shard drop from Nike this friday evening, so 100+ fights ago. This of Ienha is the very last shard I miss from Nike's permanent pool. She apparently has decided that, before she can consider me worthy of receiving her last girl, I have to relive the starway to heaven climb irl.

• Haha 2
  • GG 1

Alright folks, remember there's a dedicated thread for the GG pachinko already. Too tired to split each of your posts from Chit Chat to there tonight, but please continue the discussion in the GG thread instead:

EDIT: Alright, all relevant posts moved there anyway. Seems like this will be an important topic for the next few days, and there was already too much of it stranded here in Chit Chat. Cheers! ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 430i said:

In another bit of good news, it seems Alexa revival is on the horizon (event id 303)

Sounds like they might be planning two more special Year One MDRs for August? If so, then Matcha would be right next in line (and I need to save up for her right after Estelle, even if it also means skipping Bianca's regular MDR like I'm almost certainly going to skip Noemy's this month).

Cautiously optimistic. 🙏

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sounds like they might be planning two more special Year One MDRs for August?

I assume they are restarting the mythic revival cycle, but I have been wrong before.

• Like 1
  • uwu 1

in the Special Offers tab, a FREE GIFT of 42x Eqx2 Orbs!  Get Yours today!

if i sound stupiddd todaay, blame my headaaache, i do...

Karxan Edit: in HH, CXH & PSH!!!

NO IDEA if there's supposed to be a FREE GIFT in  the Starter offers tabs or if GIFT icon is a visual bug...

Edited by Karxan
update!
  • Like 1
  • GG 1

Le 18/07/2023 à 16:02, 430i a dit :

In another bit of good news, it seems Alexa revival is on the horizon (event id 303)

do you mean this month of MDR? i thought it was Magical Noemy.

I am not ready fo that after the SE recumming.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, madahmed said:

do you mean this month of MDR? i thought it was Magical Noemy.

I am not ready fo that after the SE recumming.

There is no timeframe given for the event, but I assume it will be in a month+. There are still Noemy's and NYE's revivals pending.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Cant edit my post for whatever reason, maybe a mod can merge them.

Actually I am fairly certain Alexa will be revived next month, because her MDR (number 303) is right after next month's OD (number 302) and next month's LD (number 301).

• Thanks 4
  • Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, garadron said:

when people were trying to guess how many SB's we're going to have per year they didn't predict that the answer was "yes".

Just do like I did .. ignore them :P ..after you wasted all the kobans the first time they came across already ofc

• Hug 1

Il y a 2 heures, 430i a dit :

Cant edit my post for whatever reason, maybe a mod can merge them.

Actually I am fairly certain Alexa will be revived next month, because her MDR (number 303) is right after next month's OD (number 302) and next month's LD (number 301).

thanx for the information. what about NYE?

can you give us aprediction about her reival?

17 minutes ago, madahmed said:

thanx for the information. what about NYE?

can you give us aprediction about her reival?

Yes - Noemy and NYE (in this order) will be revived until the end of the month, before next month's classic event.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

9 minutes ago, Horsting said:

What happened to the MDR expected to start today?

Tomorrow*

And this is Chit Chat material, not Chat Room.

EDIT: Okay, I see the calendar hasn't been updated after the first draft this month, so it still shows that 2-day event as planned for today, hence the confusion.

But it should start tomorrow instead (we've known that behind the scenes for awhile, but I didn't realize this was not made public yet, my bad ^^).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1

Sometime I think they have so meany speaking Portrait that they forget when they already have one.

Spoiler

What I just noticed was in the newest story There using GH's generic portrait for Arnold as it standed out with having the more of the school outfit and the face is a little off from the HH version. Now if this was a first showing of him that may make sense but they have 13 HH version that could have been used from world 10 so why would that use that one?

• Like 1