While we're clickbaiting, if anyone nice is looking for a quiet and reliable club... :ph34r:💨

------------ 

16 hours ago, Horsting said:

I realise just now that both girls from PoV are new while both girls from PoG are revivals from LC.

Sounds like someone needs to take a better look at Ravi's Balls. ^^ (Seriously, though, that thread's opening post is a great and clear summary of what to expect from the various types of events).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • uwu 1

10 hours ago, Karxan said:

i sssold sssoooooooooooo maanyyy pantiesss...

You do not mean affection panties, do you? 😄

Collecting GPx1 data made me collect enough equipment to win several future selling contests. All only for science, of course 🤓. Still 1398 items left 🤩. As I actually need the Ymen, I hope the next selling contest comes soon.

13 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sounds like someone needs to take a better look at Ravi's Balls. ^^ (Seriously, though, that thread's opening post is a great and clear summary of what to expect from the various types of events).

Indeed, a very nice overview. I think some of you explained it to me already together with where Pachinko pools are filled from, but that time it was probably too much information to remember everything correctly.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

You do not mean affection panties, do you? 😄

Collecting GPx1 data made me collect enough equipment to win several future selling contests. All only for science, of course 🤓. Still 1398 items left 🤩. As I actually need the Ymen, I hope the next selling contest comes soon.

Yes, actually!  I think i got that covered!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f549c1374d2184086a30ebed4927ffc6.png

i Only ever sold Hero Gear for Sell x in L/Cb Contests & DGoals, & recently discovered i can use any Item type for that!

When i need Ymen/Cash, i ddouble ddown on Chumps/Champion fights/performances!

😆 🤣

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 2
  • GG 1

"So, it's treason, then?"

image.png.51e0eab5f88cb313ea4db8a23fc39c0d.png

i want that #3 spot back...

On another note, any word on this visual bug?

image.thumb.png.1fd9001a1dd28bd88a7b24ac67508ef4.png

Last but not Least, i cleaned up a couple posts in addition to dropping the new One!  Check them out & enjoy the tunes!

🔥 ♥🔥 ♥🔥 ❤️🔥 ❤️🔥 ❤️🔥

• uwu 1

37 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

Is anyone else seeing in the league that a lot of girls on opponents that were blessed last week (like Jiggle Santa Claudia) are still being displayed as blessed?

I takes a while for the 6 hr periodic global snapshot to update players' teams.  After blessings change, target players that were slow to update their teams, and show lower than the expected TP.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I takes a while for the 6 hr periodic global snapshot to update players' teams.  After blessings change, target players that were slow to update their teams, and show lower than the expected TP.

I guess it just took longer than normal today. Maybe related to the huge server slowdown we get lately just after reset time, and some of their update jobs took way too long.

In any case, it's looking ok now.

• Like 1

On CxH, we have a LD and special MDR girls on the same villain! 😱

I'm wondering, does having both girls on the same villain hurt the drop rates of both?

Did you have this scenario (LD and MD/R girls on the same troll) on HH before?

6 minutes ago, OmerB said:

On CxH, we have a LD and special MDR girls on the same villain! 😱

That's a lot. ^^

Pretty sure that never happened on HH. In theory, the "event girl shard" drop rate is shared between both girls when there are two event girls simultaneously on the same villain:

Now, even beyond the frightening questions raised in that thread, I'm really not sure how this would work for LD and MD since those don't have the same drop rate by default. I can see it either being beneficial as both get raised to the highest drop rate of 10% from the LD girl, detrimental as the opposite happen and they both get MD style drop rate (6.5%-7%), or anything else. It might open a portal to the Shoshuku Dimension for all I know (yeah, even in CxH ^^).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

il y a une heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

In theory, the "event girl shard" drop rate is shared between both girls when there are two event girls simultaneously on the same villain

Yes but it's only in the case where the 2 (or 3 or whatever) girls are from the same events. For instance, if 2 LD girls are on the same villain, you have 10% to have a drop of any of the 2 girls.

In the case on CxH, you have 10% to have a drop for LD girl and you have 7% to have a drop for MDR girl since they are 2 separate events (meaning you have 17% to have a shard drop for any girl on this villain).

Of course, what I said is only true if KK correctly coded what they said. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tom208 said:

In the case on CxH, you have 10% to have a drop for LD girl and you have 7% to have a drop for MDR girl since they are 2 separate events (meaning you have 17% to have a shard drop for any girl on this villain).

Or both events are in a weighted pool with Ymen, so that LD and MDR drop rates are both (slightly) reduced, as discussed in the MDR topic. We need data! 😁

• Haha 1

How do you manage to always discuss something really important, when I just want to throw something trivial and hopefully funny into this Chanel? 🤔😲😁

But yes, I was wondering myself if it was good or bad, that both are on the same villain.
Decided to go for it anyways, as sort of a last real action in CxH.

image.png.dbf58166f32d2dbec17c715594dda8fd.png Still a long way to go.

But I came here originally for this:

image.png.751727848fc2c07a7293031988256390.png

And yes, I know chances are chances, but why, how?

-----------------

By the way, Bunna doesn't seem to like me very much, used the free regen and weekly gift, but only 3 drops so far.

-----------------

Little Update after "a few" fights.
Don't know how much free CP I had lying around, guess something about 100, maybe a bit more.
And now after one refill of 200 and 4 spent "Astral Amethyst Potions" (the Equivalent to Sandalwood Perfume) it looks like this:

image.png.c9e315dc9ab9543bf96fc5b1880d4265.png

Doesn't seem to bad, does it?

------------

Next refill of 200 and 60 Fights later:

First one accomplished, one to go image.png.eab46a0870b355c04efa28fd5a6dc36d.png image.png.b2dea4e7febcb4930882c80a4e9df0ed.png

Another 320 Fights later the other one is ready to Join. image.png.c293e3b059f3c2621a548420e4aade10.png image.png.f088b33b5814cab0e128fb945b32ed07.png

So all in all, if I haven't forgotten to note a refill or are heavily mistaken about the free stuff, it should have taken a bit less then 700 CP (6,2k Kobans for 580 CP) and 7 AAP Booster for both.

I'd say, that doesn't sound to bad at all. 😘

Bunna on the other side was kind enough to share a fourth drop with me. 🙄

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • GG 2

37 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

And yes, I know chances are chances, but why, how?

I see such also suspiciously often, but in both directions. Especially with a violet counter team against dark opponents, my wins/points are almost always higher than expected. But had also two <1% losses today. I think there might be still some bug(s) with the game data provided in the frontend, which HH++ uses to calculate the odds. @zoopokemon do you know whether there is still an issue with crit changes and/or girls gear? I haven't checked anymore whether I see obviously wrong crit changes in HH++ logs. But that explicitly violet counter teams (+20% crit bonus + 6% harmony) do better than expected at least points into crit chance direction. But from my few fights, nothing can be really derived.

Ahh, again a serious topic, even converted 😂.

2 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I think there might be still some bug(s) with the game data

Sometimes I like to think, the Server just forgets to have a look at the equipped boosters, or stats upgrade, or something.
As if those things are all stored in different places and can not be reached at all times.

"Knock knock, anybody there? No? Ok, just the basic stats will have to do!"

🥴

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Nope. Ymen are in a different pool for sure 😉

Do you still think so even in light of the revelations (for me at least) in the thread Horsting linked to? Because that's what they used to tell us since forever, along with the event girls' shards being fixed, but now it seems that in practice it's no longer the case with their weight system (even if the variations seem to be small enough that it's not a big issue).

----

5 hours ago, Der DinX said:

I know chances are chances, but why, how?

5 hours ago, Horsting said:

suspiciously often, but in both directions

Random is random, though. We tend to remember the one time something very unlikely happened a lot more vividly than the many times something just a bit unlikely happens. It's in our nature as a species.

Having played hundreds of season fights in a short amount of time over the past few weeks or so, I can tell you that I've NEVER lost a fight where the battle sim from the script gave me 100% odds to win (recently, that is; that happened more or less frequently for a little while around a year ago or so when too much stuff in the code had changed at once and the sim was temporarily unreliable). I've lost plenty of fights where it gave me 99.90+ odds, though. And I also won many fights where it only gave me a ~80% or less. Nothing suspicious, just variance.

But it's an important distinction when choosing an opponent: I'll always go for the one that says "100%" over the one that says "99.99%" even if the latter promises more points.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Random is random, though. We tend to remember the one time something very unlikely happened a lot more vividly than the many times something just a bit unlikely happens. It's in our nature as a species.

That is so correct. Though, in this case we know that there were at least two related bugs in the game when girls gear was introduced. This can be checked in browser console with HH++ logs enabled, checking whether the opponents crit chance is always within a possible range according to its harmony and especially orange girls bonus. And checking whether own ego/defence/attack is adjusting correctly when playing around with the teams' girls gear, especially those with resonance bonuses, and that it stays the same when switching around the girls' positions in team.

• uwu 1

well, fffffffffffffffffuckk...

about 2 hrs. after yesterday's reset, i was wrapping up & about to shut down the computer before bed, when the vid card crashed.  Lost all screenshots, but at least all my txt docs were saved & backed up.  i did the emergency/hard shutdown & went to bed.

when i got up i made tea & started the computer; the computer went straight to installing updates w/o my permission, with no way to stop it.

as expected, there were problems...

several updates couldn't be completed.  no surprise.

my desktop image was gone & my taskbar was MIA/destroyed.  many things didn't work at all; those that did were glitchy af.  fixing & recovering what i could took most of the day & night. at 3-3;30 am i thought i'd finally get to play again but i get this;

image.thumb.png.24fb0f43c6c6dae58ba20d23a2c8c39a.png

w-

t-

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as i was debugging/fixing what i could, i wasn't using the internet much, but when i did i saw that we're coming up on the anniversary of Chester Bennington's death.

so i'm in for a rough week or two.  i'll be doing what i can to cope, get shit done & not be toxic...

i don't know if i'll be around much...

my plans for the last 24 hrs were completely ffucked...  by the time i could ffinally get logged into HH, there was barely 40 min to reset.  fffffffff.

that's where i'm at.

gotta go do rl shit now. take care.

Edited by Karxan
  • Hug 2

1 hour ago, Karxan said:

i'll be doing what i can to cope, get shit done & not be toxic...

Damn, man, and I complain about my potato PC. It sounds like it's futuristic compared to what you're running. Big hug and take good care of yourself. Catch you later.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Karxan said:

when the vid card crashed

This seems to happen more often to you. Is it running too hot, or your PSU has not sufficient power to reliably power that thing? Underclocking could solve both. With the work I have constantly up on my PC, such would be a reason for an immediate action in my case 🤔. If only the video card crashes, isn't it possible to use shortcuts for saving all open documents (like TAB and CTRL+S loop on Windows) and then hit the power button for a regular shutdown?

Every OS I know has options to disable automatic updates. On Windows in particular they can be downloaded and phase 1 applied automatically in background, if wanted, but not phase 2 installed on next boot unless you explicitly select the "Update and shutdown/reboot" button. On macOS, updates are forcefully done in foreground and take much longer, but AFAIK never automatically.

So basically I think you can do quite some things to minimise or eliminate the risk of those issues and spare your nerves 😉.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1