15 minutes ago, Alander said:

I don’t know where to write such things correctly, I’ll write here.

For some reason, zoopokemon's data spreadsheet does not display one of next week’s blessings for nutaku (green eyes), although it seems to be indicated.

Fixed, accidently labeled it as a element instead of a eye color.

• Thanks 3

In HH the deal is for Venus. Noticed it last month, it was called "Conversion Offer" but now it's "Outstanding Deal". The conversion being converting f2p players into customer, a stand sales terminology. I thought they had just given up on hiding their predatory monetization to use such language right in front of possible customers.

image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 2

Thank you! No wonder I hadn't seen it if it's an offer that only appears for purely F2P accounts. I wonder if this replaces the traditional €5 Starter Offer for 5k kobans (IIRC)?

And yeah, no shit. If they start using terms like "Conversion" right in the game itself, they might as well rename SE "Paywall of the Month". ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sounds about right, if Zoo got the screenshot from another player (very possible and even likely). I'm not sure if he's spent real money on the game or not himself, but regardless of that I'd be shocked if he didn't already have OG Venus, a girl from LC.

41 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

if Zoo got the screenshot from another player (very possible and even likely)

It's from my HH.com account which is only level 38 with 24 girls.

Looking at CxH and I see the girl selected there is Hopeful Heartbreaker. My CxH.com account doesn't have her and was a f2p account but I don't see her as an offer instead I see this, which is labeled in the html as a conversion offer.

image.png.859fe38937691e0fbba2daede5de4e83.png

• Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Wow, this might be the first time in any of these games, that I will get the Bonus for having all girls for OrgyDays. 🤪

image.png.bf479212e77890440a214e04a362ac9a.png   And I have 61 shards for the missing one already.   image.png.eb15a3184e085c33848898458ce70ade.png

---------

Yippieh 🎉💥

image.png.5757440deb560e77ec2399ccc326e610.png
image.png.46237ca778333a39e1de10c7f2e0524d.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 4
  • GG 1

For some reason, I never got the newsletter to work for my email (I receive plenty of other emails from Kinkoid, but never ever the newsletter). I gave up unsubscribing then subscribing again long ago. So I'm not sure if there was an issue this time for folks who normally receive it.

But it seems weird that gift codes have been shared for all he other games for OD and/or DP, but not HH this time. Is it just that no one got them, no one successfully guessed either of them, or no one cared to share? Or were there no gift codes for either OD or DP on HH this time around?

hobo begging GIF by South Park

• Thinking 1

On 10/12/2023 at 7:16 AM, Alander said:

Hello.

I can't enter the pantheon in any of the games. Throws out the standard error: "Oh my! There is a problem here. I reported it to my little geeks and they'll fix it. Very sorry!"

Is it just me or is it global?

i did the Pantheon x10 in HH with no problem.
Haven't tried the others yet.

Any word on the Club Chumps' Bug yet?

Edited by Karxan

It is getting better and better. 🤪

image.png.6a3b7a6190483b46d17d8b62d56ffcad.png   Next weeks blessing in Trans PSH.

image.thumb.png.c44b94cb71ce0b68acd36975b7025773.png 

Showing all the available Mythic Girls in this Game.
Right, they haven't been introduced yet.

Ok ok, it is still a Beta, but does that mean, they don't have to think at all, what they are doing?

First the task for Potions of Lust in DP, when there is no PoV in the Game, and now this. 🙄 😲

Fascinating...

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marc121212 said:

If i get for example all girls from Chayotte "for me" is going to change

Yep, you're going to face his very first girl again and again until he gets a new one. And you're going to "win" a puny single legendary affection item per CC run instead of shards for a girl. Like so:

image.png

image.png

So, no hurry getting there. ^^ Trust me.

• Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic