il y a 18 minutes, Inuzuka a dit :

Mythic Pachinko now has a 24 hour timer for the free draw like Great Pachinko and Equipment Pachinko?

yes :/ That's what I noticed too after the mythic pachinko had a free roll after the patch this morning. I waited until reset to confirm but now there is 24h cooldown between rolls.

• Like 1

That is bad. I like the fixed free roll at rest much more than the naturally (slowly) moving target. The text is now wrong, as the new selection will be still at reset, which would be 22h 54m at time of screenshot:

image.png.0f1aadb3f013d3049b9be64b0c4cddaa.png

The increased seasons tier 1-12 rewards are nice, but it also looks strange now that earlier tiers give higher rewards than later tiers:

image.png.a89be2e923a02e158c5c80f53252f2b4.png

Edited by Horsting
  • Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

nope.. they´re actually great

Having checked them out, yeah they are pretty good.
I do prefer the old art for most poses tho, apart from Juliette, the new one is better there,
so I do like that they gave us the originals too :)

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

I do prefer the old art for most poses tho

I absolutely agree with you. I didn't like the new art at all, especially the way they ruined Bunny. Instead of a young slender girl, she turned out to be a depraved woman with a tendency to be overweight. So Classic girls forever!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

she turned out to be a depraved woman with a tendency to be overweight

Where the hack do you see any tendency of overweight?? Her second last affection scene probably has an unflattering angle in this regards, but otherwise I see her at the lower end of healthy BMI 😮.

I personally do not like too muscled girls, and they made them more prominent for Red Battler, but perfectly fine to have girls for every taste. Overall I like the new poses and affection scenes.

But I cannot find the "Classic" girls in my Harem. Is there a way to obtain them, of are they expected to be there OOTB?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Maybe you have to claim the daily Gift, they came up right after that as a Gift.

You mean the daily shop gift? I claimed them all already.

EDIT: Logout and login solved it for me.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Horsting said:

Where the hack do you see any tendency of overweight??

Warning: spoilers. Usually moderators do not welcome the disclosure of late scenes, but this is our first and main girl, so any player has her, and 99.9% of even new players already have her leveled up to the maximum. And without revealing the plot, it won’t be clear what I’m talking about.

Maybe I expressed myself too harshly, but in my opinion she gained about 10 kilograms in weight and ceased to be a slim girl. And instead of a playful girl, she became a depraved woman.

Spoiler

1.jpg.65636669073315b58db2b9f99af8e787.jpg2.jpg.678225c6ef882160611e60123f164e8c.jpg

And one more thing: There is a logical inconsistency in the new version of scene 4.

Spoiler

If in the classic version she bounced her ass on the dildo and invited us to use her pussy, then in the updated version she bounces her ass on our dick and says that we are using her pussy.

• Thinking 2

On 10/5/2023 at 12:23 AM, Master-17 said:

Maybe I expressed myself too harshly, but in my opinion she gained about 10 kilograms in weight and ceased to be a slim girl.

Different strokes for different folks and all that, but yeah, while it's absolutely fine if you like skeletal girls it's very incorrect to describe them as simply "slim" (although out of the 4 reworked classic girls, Ankyo was by far the one whose original design was the scariest in that regard; she looked like she needed immediate medical attention before literally starving to death).

Similarly, while it's fine if you don't like girls who are insanely fit with just a tidbit of curves exactly "in the right places" (tits and ass), it feels very wrong to describe them as "overweight". I don't think it means what you think it means.

To each their own, and it's really an issue of how you phrased it, not your personal preference itself, though.

• Like 4
  • uwu 1

image.thumb.png.a35c54a02ec7130dbce1d0e5b5f9f4e9.png

i'm glad we get both!  This was a pleasant surprise for me as my computer disaster won't let me discord or the Patch Notes pg...  added bonus they Jumped to the Originals' Lvls (700 & 5)!!  More Art is good!  i'm Liking the new Art so far!

Also happy about this

image.thumb.png.f49fc0eff5c36d735c694d50d6be312a.png

• Like 3

I did over look that error. The scene that standed out more to me was with Crimson Danielle being called out as a failure looking upset then the very next scene looking all happy as though nothing had happened, clearly reusing an older scene when there should have been a new one.

Spoiler

Also they had this whole world to explain what happen at the end of world 15 and nothing so when there like lets open a portal to the Shokushu I'm like didn't that already happen 2 worlds ago?

• Like 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic