I don't really understand why the number of affection items does not vary based on the impression like the shards do.
It would still be bad, but less bad than what it is now, nearly useless.

I'm buying all XP/Aff items 3 to 5 times a day since 2 years ago and I'm still lacking a lot to awake everyone :

image.png.2ed5b3355d2619feaa58c113c76d7136.png

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, hihi1237823 said:

Is there something I don't know? Is there a event where you can get a billion Ymen?

1. Yes, it seems. You don't know what the biggest sources of Ymens are. These are fighting Champions with a solid draft (depends on the champion, your boosters, and other variables, but for late game players it's easily 1M or so per fight) and selling legendary hero equipment pieces at the Market (at least for players at high enough level, it's not worth doing before you're at least level 450 I think): at level 500+ it's almost 2M apiece. Harem income is a very distant third, only if you have a massive harem and you pay for a monthly subscription so you get the Blue button to collect your 12-13M in one click. Otherwise, it's not worth the 12 kobans it costs imho.

2. Nope, but many players have billions of Ymens on hand from accumulating millions daily over time. And usually, by not spending them on a super dumb trap like a Donation daily contest.

This is a massive waste of very valuable resources, even if it guarantees a win in the daily contest. 300 kobans are nice, but they're not worth all the useful things you can do using those Ymens instead of burning them for the contest.

Here's my personal strategy for these:

image.png

I'll take a free Fist over burning a ton of Ymens for maybe gaining 120 or even 300 kobans any day. Especially these days, as Ymens are more useful than ever.

Edit: Kind of ninja'd by @mdnoria but I included more details and context, so that's fair. ^^ Well done, though. <3

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

it's not worth doing before you're at least level 450 I think

The point where the income from selling equip will be the main source of income (if you have at least lvl9 permanent PoPs and run them 3 times a day) is around lvl350 from my experience at test-server and PSH in the last year.

Like DvDivXXX mentioned: Participating in Donating Contests is mostly not worth. Participating is only recommendable if you have a) at least 1 billion Ymen, b) the top scores some minutes before reset aren't in the 200.000+ range and c) most important:  be sure that you are active around reset to snipe or counter sniping.

If a top1 would need more than 200.000 points (20sec before reset) I don't try to invest, even as a longtime Veteran.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1.8B Ymen for 300 kobans 😄. If there is really nothing else to spend these for, and for some reason one does not want to take care GG (EqPx1) and GS (skill resets), then even GPx1 is a better invest.

Other topic, in season:

image.thumb.png.f145cacb0a3308b6c25ca714f4e5dc25.png

WTF, the only extra kisses on top of natural regeneration were from some champ stage 5, (past) PoV and DP bonus paths, claimed and used on last day because there was no better opportunity. From champs it was already much less than last month(s), as they have become much harder for me to defeat, and compared to last month, I also did not save any kiss rewards from last months season, since the last LR ranking ended earlier. And I always give the win chance higher priority than the expected mojo (E[M]), for max Xtals. What am I doing right/wrong to end up among close to the whales? 😄

Probably it will normalise til the end of the day, when everyone claimed the kiss rewards from DP.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

Personally I had a similar experience in the past thanks to the SBE cards that I bought like 10 days before the event's end and I was in the top 100~150 of season, but I was losing a lot more.
Since then I preferred targeting the lowest mojo reward with a guaranteed win in seasons and I lose a lot less, except in the month last days with the PoA.
I don't really care for the extra 40~60 gems that I could get by gaining more mojo from the start.
This month by doing this, I'm currently at 12k3 mojo / level 62.
I have always got the mythic gear since doing this strategy and some gems.

Anybody know if its possible to fix the Elements becomming blurry like on the Picture it only happens on my Laptop which is the only Computor i got right now It looks just normal on my Phone might i have some weird settings on Maybe then again it started Looking kinda weird just about the time when kinkoid introduced girl equipment which also made me unable to Play the game for months on my Phone would greatly appreciate advice from someone more experienced with computors

Webbinspelning_18-10-2023_14514_forum.kinkoid.com.jpeg

Edited by Rylarth
  • Surprised :O 1

Can you take a screenshot alt+print screen, copy into paint, save the picture and look at it from your phone ?
If the image looks the same, your graphic card or drivers are to blame, if the image looks good on your phone, your monitor/monitor cable is probably to blame.

• Thanks 1

i have tried clearing my cache it dosnt seem to do annything i also Checked and saved the image through the browser on the computor when viewing it it looks fully normal could it maybe be a browser related issue? on My Phone i use The Kiwi Browser but on my computor i use microsoft Edge And Google Chrome 

54 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

could it maybe be a browser related issue?

This was my first idea as well. I had by times visual quirks as well with some experimental Chromium/Opera flags (and when those got enabled by default), probably related to the fact that my GPU is ancient. Did you try a browser with a different browser engine, like Firefox? Edge and Chrome are both Chromium, hence mostly identical to how they render stuff.

3 hours ago, mdnoria said:

I don't really care for the extra 40~60 gems that I could get by gaining more mojo from the start.

Same here: I only care about the MG at level 63 and always select the guaranteed/highest win chance, but with "highest" mojo (i.e. 100% + 40 mojo over 100% + 20 mojo). 40 gems more (with pass) are only nearly nothing, not absolutely nothing 😄. I never/very rarely had the issue that I would loose fights because of this, likely because I am not in the highest level bracket and one of the strongest teams in my bracket. And including me, there are quite some who use #weakinseasons teams.

I might have also been lucky this month to stay in perfect distance to the ones above me: Before finishing the last DP kisses, I almost always had a 100% opponent in the selection with 35-40 mojo rewards, until I passed them today.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

Looks like it might have something to do with some (expired) monthly card.

The usual 6 slots are ok, but the additional ones are blurred.
Are you able to reach (use/edit) those 4 teams?

If you run a newer version of Windows, Shift+Win+S gives you the snipping tool.

17 hours ago, Karxan said:

500 Internal Server Error, i *hate* you...

Hey, no flaming! xD (Alright, we all hate it). Try using a browser with a free built-in VPN if you can, like Opera or Brave.

3 hours ago, Karxan said:

Weird thing, when i got the DblPen girl Ghoul Sady, her 'Reward' screen popped up 2 more times.  Anyone else have that happen?

Not that I know of. As long as it's just visual, not a big deal though. There are times the popup doesn't show at all, which I think is probably mostly due to lag or freeze, and the popup showing multiple times is probably the other side of the same coin. Hopefully.

• Like 2

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic