Zteev

• Community Manager
17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

laughable conspiracy theories

This made me giggle. 
Get your tinfoil hats and tinfoil cock rings, Kinkoid is developing 69G!1 💣

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

These type of codes typically last for a couple months or more.

So yeah, my point is: be grateful for what you get, and don't focus on your bad luck with timing. It doesn't take away from the good will of folks sharing such codes here, and it's not like they had any control over expiry dates, let alone made it expire just before you could use it. Had it not been for @jass76 sharing it in the FR thread and @Bomba reposting it here, you wouldn't even be aware that code existed.

So, they last for months but they got expired 6 hours or less since someone posted it. That's weird for me! That's why i want to know when a code expires. Anyway, thank you all. Third time will be the last for me.

6 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You might think that people don't post codes, but I'm telling you I have multiple pages worth of hidden messages of them posting the codes anyway. There's no need to change the rule, because the codes get posted even with the rule in place. What it's related to is that you think anything and everything Kinkoid does is intended to hurt the playerbase, even this obviously beneficial change.

And guess what, I don't need to know that to assume that it's the case. I know that you're cleaning this forum every day and that there're tons of stuff that I don't see. I don't need to see it to appreciate it.

And if you want to continue discussing this throwaway tinfoil hat theory, here. I may not be good at data gathering, but from my perspective if I wanted to gather such data I would want to keep track of every code. And for that the current system is inefficient. The rules in place are discouraging, so it's the first barrier and every person who crosses that barrier and posts a code gets deleted and will be less likely to do that again. So, you get two barriers that prevent you from gathering that data from users. So yeah, it is inefficient.

But I still have no clue why you jumped on it that fiercely. All I said that it's understandable to look for reasons when such coincidence occurs, but you decided to cling onto the throwaway comment that if that coincidence was intentional it would be bad. Wouldn't it be bad? Because we're discussing exactly that part, where Kinkoid is already bad and evil and we're discussing how exactly their evil plan will work out. Do you think they're evil? Then what are we talking about?

Honestly, I think that's a language or personal barrier. I get a feeling that you GeorgeMTO don't like me and so much that every word I say you find an evil intent behind it. I am criticizing Kinkoid, yeah. So that potential mistakes could be avoided. It's better to said now that hey - if you do that it would be wrong than be silent and expect that everything will just happen to be good later. I don't see anything wrong with it. Quite the opposite actually.

And also, you're the guy that was helping me and everyone when I first visited the forum and all the way since than, so I'm really fond of you. And it really hurts to hear that you think I'm the conspiracy theorist or something. 

• Like 7

hace 2 horas, Bomba dijo:

Honestly, I think that's a language or personal barrier. I get a feeling that you GeorgeMTO don't like me and so much that every word I say you find an evil intent behind it.

I live with that, I complained and they marked me with a bad reputation. I find it a very unpleasant too but apparently many don't care. 😅

• Like 1

there could be so many reasons why a code expires, it doesnt make sense to think about it without any information how the codes get distributed - i think, if the codes get used, they have a tool if it was used by a forum user, then after 10-20 uses it expires. So, it's obvious why it's expired every 6 hours after posting here.

On a more serious note: maybe be should reintroduce the old rule, it was much more fun in here

• Like 1

Mates now do not take this personal (i'm actually laughing while i'm writing this) and probably i'm not the one who should say this but..... Can we please use this thread for actual codes posting (and some thankful answers) please XD ?

I actually have the bell notice for this thread, so i come here for a code and then......nothing

stop fooling me 🤣

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, ali-n said:

From my experience, that's just GeorgeMTO being GeorgeMTO. 🤣

1 hour ago, ricardomagno said:

I live with that, I complained and they marked me with a bad reputation. I find it a very unpleasant too but apparently many don't care. 😅

How dare you two! He's a sweet nice guy, who's always there to help. If he doesn't look like that it's only because of all that nonsense he has to deal with as moderator. And it's the community's fault.

3 hours ago, Bomba said:

I get a feeling that you GeorgeMTO don't like me and so much that every word I say you find an evil intent behind it.

I only meant to say that it gives that feeling, sounds like that, gives that impression. Not that it's actually the case. And you people start pouncing on like this. It's not nice.

Anyway, @DvDivXXX can you master some magic and give us another thread, something like "Gift codes discussion" or "Drama" or something and move all of this there? So that there would be no spam here.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Anyway, @DvDivXXX can you master some magic and give us another thread, something like "Gift codes discussion" or "Drama" or something and move all of this there? So that there would be no spam here.

It's a tough one. I could do something like you suggest (although it's no small feat with our limited forum options) if the side topic deserved its own thread. I did that in the past, for sure. But in this case, the separate thread would be something basically boiling down to "George's Trial", aka something that I would normally nuke on sight. So I'm definitely not putting any effort in making that. ^^

What I would otherwise do for that long of a side topic discussion (if we didn't have a lot of fun exchanges and laughs and Noacc passing by in the middle) is basically cure the thread by removing most of the past couple of pages or so as spammy, off-topic clutter. I don't feel like doing that either, because it was mostly in good fun overall, and I don't want to destroy that.

So here's what I'll do: I'll let all the recent off-topic posts as is. But I'll also give you guys a firm reminder with my mod hat on. Where is it... Ah, 🎩 much better.

BACK ON TOPIC, PLEASE. POST IF YOU HAVE ANY (NEW) CODE TO SHARE. ADD A POSITIVE SMILEY REACTION IF YOU WANT TO THANK SOMEONE (NO NEED TO POST "THANK YOU"). OTHERWISE, PLEASE DON'T BUMP THIS THREAD.

Thank you. Let me put remove that thing, now... 🎩. Nice.

PS: As a personal note, I seriously think a few of you should relax and in one particular case, I'm almost tempted to give someone a few days of forum suspension for their own sake. @Bomba if you agree, please let me know, I won't even give you a penalty, just a few days without the forum to lash out at, so you can hopefully release some of that tension elsewhere and come back refreshed.

Your love letter to George is all the confirmation I need that you're not thinking straight. Not even George likes George... :D

7 minutes ago, ali-n said:

I am going to agree with @blaa -- this topic has spun out of hand, as usual.

I won't comment any further and will just share codes within my club.

Please don't do this. We had our fun, but the topic will resume its intended activities from now on. See?

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 2

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Alkazord said:

Courtesy of a Genshin Impact Hentai Discord I follow I've got this combativity/energy code:

#GenshinHentaiHeroes

Enjoy.

it's apparently 5 energy 20 combativity, but ofc not for nutaku players (just saying to safe you some time)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 11
  • Sad 5

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, guys. Posting to say a code has expired is not useful and such posts will be removed.

Posts are dated and it shouldn't be that hard to figure out if a code doesn't work for you, it's probably expired. As a rule of thumb, the über generous codes from third-party site promos tend to last a couple months, and most smaller codes tend to last a few days.

Basically, don't bump this thread unless you have a new code to share.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

• 2 weeks later...

i didnt discover it (so no glory for me), but since it's a code working on nutaku (too), i had to share it (so we nutaku players have also something to be happy about at least for once)

HHPatronsRock

edit: ah, now I see it (shoudl have checked emails earlier, i guess), the code was distributed to all patreons because of some problems regarding reward distribution - so the code might not be for the public; but that's proabaly a decision a moderator must make

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 41

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to Gift Code Posting Thread (HH)
  • holymolly pinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic