Patch Notes: Week 29

Noacc

• Community Manager

Patch_Notes_HH.png.9a23d6a9fd8d851f92d262fe634a7d9f.png

Daily missions

•  A new set of daily missions to explore

Clubs

• More information on member activity has been added
    • The diamond icon will be green, if the player was active in the last 1 hour.
    • If he was active between 1 and 2 hours it would change to orange.
    • If he was inactive for more than 2 hours, it would be empty. 

t6PNkC4YRiot7ykYmVKxtUcppomspEugCWRwwGom

Improvements

Purchases

• After payment, a pop-up will appear, showing all the items and resources you got

Srhj44I7MvT-c2zsg2-NEHnavNpG4MRPF_gf5QQi

Support

• An in-game notification will appear when a ticket has been answered with green “!” (In the dropdown menu)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

hace 1 hora, Noacc dijo:
  • An in-game notification will appear when a ticket has been answered with green “!” (In the dropdown menu)

Good, now you only need to answer them, I have one from 81 days ago 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noacc said:

Clubs

• More information on member activity has been added
    • The diamond icon will be green, if the player was active in the last 1 hour.
    • If he was active between 1 and 2 hours it would change to orange.
    • If he was inactive for more than 2 hours, it would be empty. 

t6PNkC4YRiot7ykYmVKxtUcppomspEugCWRwwGom

I like the idea, but i wish there more different colours, something like green=1 hour, yellow=3 hours, orange=12 hours and red=24 hours

• Like 5

hace 14 minutos, Leo_le_Salomo dijo:

I like the idea, but i wish there more different colours, something like green=1 hour, yellow=3 hours, orange=12 hours and red=24 hours

You can see the exact time in the tooltip over the diamond.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OMG. Does it have a stealth autokick feature when one was inactive for a while? I'm missing 3 people. One has contributed a lot so I was keeping him around just in case he was just having a hiatus. With the amount he contributed I could spare a spot for him, no matter how long it took. The only inactive guy remaining in my guild was last seen 82 days ago. Would he get kicked out at 90? As guildmaster, would I get kicked out after a certain amount of inactivity as well?

Edited by Lhans
  • Like 1

9 ore fa, Lhans ha scritto:

OMG. Does it have a stealth autokick feature when one was inactive for a while? I'm missing 3 people. One has contributed a lot so I was keeping him around just in case he was just having a hiatus. With the amount he contributed I could spare a spot for him, no matter how long it took. The only inactive guy remaining in my guild was last seen 82 days ago. Would he get kicked out at 90? As guildmaster, would I get kicked out after a certain amount of inactivity as well?

Exactly this. It happened in both my HH club and my GH one, too. On GH we checked the all-time leaderboard and one of the apparently-automatically-kicked-out inactive  player doesn't exist anymore; the other one is still on the board and his profile page says that he's still a member of the club (even though he does not compare in the club members' list anymore).

• Thanks 1

• Community Manager

Guys, give me a few user nicknames that have gone missing from your club, please. 

From what I see, some of the club users are still in there, could very much be a visual issue.
(Not 100% certain). 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bomba said:

And what about these abysmal contest notifications that plague the game? More than a month later and they are still not fixed.

Forgive me, my friend, but were you somewhere else this last month? Because I can say that the feedback about that argument was quite ferocious, and the devs, apart changing a little the physical form, show no sign of intention to remove that feature. In other words, the absence of answers on the argument from the devs should tell the players that they will do better to get used to those notifications (or leave the game if they can't stand that situation, that is), as the devs consider that a full fledged game feature, and not something that should be fixed (as I said, despite the huge contrary players feedback).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Forgive me, my friend, but were you somewhere else this last month? Because I can say that the feedback about that argument was quite ferocious, and the devs, apart changing a little the physical form, show no sign of intention to remove that feature. In other words, the absence of answers on the argument from the devs should tell the players that they will do better to get used to those notifications (or leave the game if they can't stand that situation, that is), as the devs consider that a full fledged game feature, and not something that should be fixed (as I said, despite the huge contrary players feedback).

I am not saying that it isn't a majority, but we had a similar amount of annoyance about for example Sara Jay, but the survey about her told us that the overall idea about her was positive/neutral. This forum or the discord servers are by no means representative for the player base.

Also, you are forgetting that communication was never good from Kinkoid's side. That hasn't changed. They might or might not be working on it. Whatever it is, we won't know, because there won't be any communication about it.

Club colored diamonds for activity notification:  active <1hr, active 1-2hrs, or inactive >2hrs.  This seems like a really narrow window.  Who cares if someone was on <1-2 hours ago?  What is needed is... have they been active in 1 day, 1 week, or 1 month!  This would let Club leaders decide if they should kick someone or not due to inactivity.  Again, what value is there in knowing if someone was online within a 2-hour time frame?

Purchase notifications:  This seems like a ridiculous idea and unneeded.  The example they provide is from Pachinko and is just changing the wording on the reward banner noting was a "Purchase" instead of a reward.  Ok, whatever.  However... if this "Purchases Notification" is going to be added to the market, that will be a HUGE pain in the arse.  ...I just selected an item to buy, I clicked the buy button, I see it disappear from the market inventory - so I already know I purchased it and do not need a banner/notification that I just purchased the items.  ...So I sincerely HOPE this isn't going to be implemented on the market!  😏

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I am not saying that it isn't a majority, but we had a similar amount of annoyance about for example Sara Jay, but the survey about her told us that the overall idea about her was positive/neutral. This forum or the discord servers are by no means representative for the player base.

This is entirely personal, but I don't believe in Kinkoid surveys, not lastly for the fact that they always pose questions that don't reflect the questions that people around here does about the various matters (or they pose questions only in the form that benefits them most, not the players). I don't pretend to have a mirror of the player base around here, but I don't agree with you that with the tens, if not hundreds, of people, writing here and on Discord (although I don't know the Discord situation) this is not at least a partial reflection of the player base. Although how partial may be debatable, I believe is is far from zero.

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Also, you are forgetting that communication was never good from Kinkoid's side. That hasn't changed. They might or might not be working on it. Whatever it is, we won't know, because there won't be any communication about it.

In my life, although not always successfully, I have always tried to follow a little mantra: "ask for is legit, to answer is courtesy". I don't consider the lack of communication an excuse, if anything an aggravating circumstance, especially because it was ever like this. If you don't wish players to give feedback their way, you don't create a feedback section in the forum and a Discord channel, and limit yourself to surveys, point. If people keep for a long time to give negative feedback on some matter (example: banner notifications) and the devs ignore (or, as in the example, completely disattend to follow) that feedback, apart the lack in respect towards the players, I feel the right to judge with the elements I have, and my judgement make me say "they don't care, they don't work on it (anymore), and probably never will". Of course, I could be wrong, but at least in this way I avoid further stress and frustration because of waiting for something that I don't know if it will ever come.

• Like 4

8 ore fa, Noacc ha scritto:

Guys, give me a few user nicknames that have gone missing from your club, please. 

From what I see, some of the club users are still in there, could very much be a visual issue.
(Not 100% certain). 

I asked my HH club leader if he recalls the nickname of the vanished one: if he still has the file in which he kept track of member clubs donation I'll tell you as soon as possible (whiley my GH club leader already told in chat the nicks of the vanished players and searched them in the all-time lederboard. If it could help, I can provide them, too)

I must admit I'm rather confused about the whole "player's club membership is still on his profile, but not actually inside the club" angle. That just feels very strange from a data integrity point of view.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Noacc said:

(Not 100% certain). 

Well this is the guy in my guild with a lot of contributions - rbsm77; he's still visible in the harem heroes leader board and he still has the guild tag.  The other two I can't remember - I probably would had kicked them out myself eventually. At my guild profile, it says I have 37/40 members. At the clubs leader board however, it still states I have 40 members no matter how many ranking updates had passed so it does seem like a visual issue. Ghost members! They'd haunt your guild forever as you can't kick them out as they are invisible from the list (or at least until the bug is fixed).

Edited by Lhans

14 hours ago, Noacc said:

(Not 100% certain). 

Here are the four usernames and ID numbers that are missing from the list in my club, even though their profiles still list the club name

771239 - nope

330630 - Toukichi

194282 - phames

471453 - July

Il 16/7/2020 in 16:15 , Noacc ha scritto:

(Not 100% certain). 

Our "missing member" nickname is will. We are currently looking for him in the all-time leaderboard, for now with no success (searching for will in the leaderboard we get a lvl 48 French guy and  a lvl 7 Italian guy, but neither of them is the will in our club). He should have an italian flag, but we are not sure of it (and we don't remember his level, too, sadly) EDIT: our club leader says that he had a Brazilian flag and he was lvl 289, with 22800 contribution points (we still can't find him in all-time leaderboard, though)

In GH we miss 4, in club profile page it says we are 26/30, but in clubs leaderboard it says we are in 30.

The vanished ones that in their profile page still compare as club members are lucas (ID 15389), Kouya (ID 160143) and Ike (ID 70469).

The last one we miss's nickname is Silvio, but he is apparently vanished from all-time leaderboard, too (he has for sure an italian flag, we are not sure of his level, but it was higher than 280)

Edited by Antimon

I'm surprised that the "this is your purchase" banner is new.

Thinking about it, I don't know why I didn't miss it beforehand. everything else I get in the game has a banner "here is your new stuff".

The "last online time" is really helpful - especially with the "no weekly ranking visible" bug. Because the 0/0 was usually a sign for "long" inactivity. So empty is now for long inactivity. (long as long as high in "high chances" of Pachinko^^)

So yeah, I would like to see the empty dot on mininum 24 h offline, better 1 week and more. Thus said the orange button would just fill the gap. Maybe the orange time range could be "still eligible for league/legendary contest". So maybe for that you need more colours as LC seems to be shorter than league.

And it would be nice to make this column sortable as the system knows the exact times. 

more daily missions is nice.

as well as the support answer notification.

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic