Multiple Choice Poll  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Heatwave Piper
    • Heatwave Petal
    • Heatwave Claryssa
    • Heatwave Zeina
    • (None)

This new path is a real improvement. Not only the normal rewards are sweet, but you also get the value of your kobans back after you spend them on the second tier of rewards. So that is good.

But what about girls? We got Wet Shirt Piper, Refrigerator Clarysse, Sweaty Petal and Water Guns Zeina. Seems good on the first glance, right? But it's actually abysmal. Piper seems sexy, can't deny that. This wet shirt is perfect. But other things are not so good. It seems like she's drawn by the same artist, who draws gorgeous girls when they have clothes on, but doesn't know what to do, when they become naked. Her last two poses aren't drawn on the same level as the first two. Next is Clarysse. No question about her - she's good, drawn on a decent level, but ... maybe it's me, but I don't feel that way about refrigerators. And the fact that this thing takes the central place seems really out of place for this game. Especially in the girl's pose. Now to Petal. She stands out in this line-up as the only one with a really good art quality. Even though "sweat" is a strange theme for me, I can't deny that the skill to pull this off and make it sexy is very high. But what's wrong with her face in the 3rd pose(2star)? It's strange and off-puting. And finally, the girl that's supposed to be Zeina. Well, this is another case, like Competitive Lola, Val Norou and Romantic Anita, when the girl got the same name just because she has the same color of eyes, hair, skin and the same boob size. This Zeina and original Zeina are two completely different girls, that look nothing alike. You can put Zeina's last pose(3star) near the 2nd pose(1star) of Heatwave Zeina and see it for yourself. I can't put the comparison myself, because it breaks the rules, but these two poses have a lot in common, so the difference should be obvious to anyone willing to compare. These two girls are just that - different. And I have no idea why would they give them the same name.

P.S. My first post with basically the same message got deleted, because I added that Zeina comparison under the spoiler. I don't like that. I understand GeorgeMTO, that you just do your job as moderator, but I would really like an answer to the questions about the rules in a more detail than a simple "Nope" to avoid it in the future. Here's the questions:
1) Can I put the image of the first pose of a girl I don't own? Your answer to this question was "Nope", but I have to assume that it's not the case, because of the first post in this thread.
2) Can I put the image of the pose that I don't own of a girl that I own, if I use the spoiler tag? I assumed yes, but now I'm not so certain. I have a lengthy post that includes it.
3) Can I put the image of the pose that I do own of a girl that I own, if I use the spoiler tag? I assume yes

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Max669 said:

Yeah, I'm currently on step 6, with 29 energy left. I used up the first energy (and some of the combativity) rewards because I figured it would be the same, using them now or later.

I guess I'll save my kobans, thanks. I'm always scared to run out of time in PoA but, so far, for both previous PoA's, there was actually more than enough time for me to finish without trouble (and kobans).

Check the last one post in this topic, a little bonus just right in time 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DavidK said:

Well, if the Path is going to include spending that much energy then the story makers need to keep up on creating story content so we can spend the energy...

You can spend energy on champion tickets if you have no story to spend it on at the reception desk and this is the third time they made a event that needs you to have champion tockets so they are useful to have extra of.

First thing's, first... I'm not a particular fan of this "event" type 😅 (But yes, I participated and completed the previous ones, though without unlocking the 2nd tier of rewards).

Having said that, and at first glance, this seems like an improvement in terms of rewards and maybe even tasks.

I'm not sure this will be (easily) doable without using kobans/unlocking because some of the tasks can require/take some time to complete.

On the other hand, and for the first time, I'm considering to unlock the 2nd tier of rewards :D 

3 girls + 75 shards + extras sounds nice ^_^ With some luck on those extra epic orbs, it can be event better! 🙏😍 

I'm assuming the #15 reward tier is pretty much the closest we've had to an anniversary "gift" this month 😅👌 I doubt that is something to stay on future POAs, though I can be wrong :) 

The reward order seems much better, when regarding the following tasks, on this one too 👍

I'm a bit unsure about the contests tasks... not sure if it works well with every single contest? If so, it's fine.

As for the energy one, seems ok to me, though it will consume time (unless you skip it with kobans, of course).

I like to see more villain tasks as it's nearer to the "core" game (to me, anyway).

Other than that, and not counting the a bit high "selling items" number, the only task that stands a bit more to me is the last one. It really should've been 60, given the other tasks progression. Regardless, 150/170 PVPs is quite a lot, in total :S 

Also, you could actually maybe consider boosters as rewards too? With so many PVPs.... 

But all in all, an improvement over the previous PoAs, IMO 👍 

As for the girls, Zeina seems to stand out in a negative way, regarding the others, to me.

• Like 5

The one change I'd make to this event is the order of the tasks. It requires us to sell items, then spend money, then do champion fights, which is the exact reverse order it should be in. The tasks I'll have trouble with most are selling items, I'll have to spend a boatload in great pachinko. Too bad it'll be hard/impossible to get it counted towards the spending cash task.

It would be better to do champion fights gaining cash, then spend that cash in pachinko, then sell the accumulated items.

5 minutes ago, Urist said:

The one change I'd make to this event is the order of the tasks. It requires us to sell items, then spend money, then do champion fights, which is the exact reverse order it should be in. The tasks I'll have trouble with most are selling items, I'll have to spend a boatload in great pachinko. Too bad it'll be hard/impossible to get it counted towards the spending cash task.

It would be better to do champion fights gaining cash, then spend that cash in pachinko, then sell the accumulated items.

When you get to at least Karole, you'll find that you have plenty of grey items to sell ...

• Like 1

Selling affection items is a bit counter-productive, since buying them is always a major expenditure. I have a nice stash:

hoarde.png.1e79f28a77a6443c388847180b51a4e2.png

But I'm still going to go to great pachinko rather than start selling even the flowers.

hace 4 minutos, Urist dijo:

Selling affection items is a bit counter-productive, since buying them is always a major expenditure. I have a nice stash:

hoarde.png.1e79f28a77a6443c388847180b51a4e2.png

But I'm still going to go to great pachinko rather than start selling even the flowers.

Later in the game you'll have hundred of these minor affection items, and you won't care that much for them.

• Like 1

They only really are usable for Grey and Green girls anyways, and are easily gotten from two bosses that I'm personally overflowing in them. Sell them for the event, you'll feel better about yourself for it.

I use them if I know I can get to the end of an affection bar, which for orange and purple is spitballing once you get to 10k. Even if I used all of them now I'd still be able to overflow on them since I'm on the current story which also hands them out like candy.

I'm on Jackson's Crew so I'm getting piles of books. But again I don't want to sell my stash. I don't mind spending on great pachinko for trash to sell, I just wish I could get that spending counted to another task.

il y a 27 minutes, Urist a dit :

Didn't you save all the equipment you gained since last PoA, knowing you would definitely need them this time as well ? Every day, you gain some gray items from daily quests, for example. I still have 120+ items to sell, after going through the first "selling" step.

Hoarding (everything) from PoA to PoA is the way to go now...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Urist said:

I have 30ish equipment. I foolishly thought that would be enough.

it does not pop up anymore frequently, maybe you have grey or green boosters. 

books and gifts are on don't-sell-policy for me.

• Like 1

I think you guys are all misconstruing my point. I will easily be able to play great pachinko enough to get garbage equipment to sell without having to dip into any of my reserves. I will still be able to easily complete the spend money tasks. My issue is that alot of that money spent is wasted. If the spend money task came before the sell items task, I would be spending maybe half as much money. I could sell my stash of gifts and books as a way of avoiding spending money on great pachinko, but then those items are wasted.

The nature of the event necessitates SOME wasteful usage of resources, whether it's cash or grey gifts/books. But re-ordering the tasks would cause LESS wasteful usage.

Edited by Urist
  • Thinking 1

il y a 5 minutes, Urist a dit :

The nature of the event necessitates SOME wasteful usage of resources, whether it's cash or grey items. But re-ordering the tasks would cause LESS wasteful usage.

The first PoA event did require us to waste resources, because we had no idea what was in store and we were not prepared. This is the 3rd one though, so now we know... If you're prepared and don't sell your items between PoA's, you don't have to waste any money on Great Pachinko pulls. And unless you're really broke and you need that cash right away during the month, there's no difference between selling those trash items now or earlier. Their value is the same.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 ora fa, Urist ha scritto:

About the ymens needed for the spending tasks, I'd like to bring to your attention that right before every spending task there's a money reward that covers up a great part of the ymens amount required. And the only spending task that has not a champion performances task before is the very first one, that requires the smallest amount of ymens to be spent (amount that is 80% covered by the ymens reward you get from the previous task)

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

The only sad part is that I didnt manage to get demoted in my league even tho I was ranked 93 (I thought it was from 85 and below, but the bracket was super inflated up to 115 players so I got fucked), and now in PvP for PoA I'm fucked. For everything else I've hoarded more than enough, so this will only be challenging time-wise since I'm away and on limited data, and I also don't wanna give 7.2k Kobans for that atrocity they call Zeina. Also there's Golden Bunny in the Mythic Pachinko and I spent my way down to 7.2k, Im really struggling to see whether or not I go balls deep into Mythic Pachinko, at least for a bit😂
And yes, I do hoard everything from PoA to PoA, foolishly thinking that we get good quality girls on PoA, but this is just sad. Compare the Jealous  Bunnys Mother and the 3 girls from last event (exclude Lola, that's not Lola thats some other blonde), and you see what a failure in art this PoA is...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

I was always wondering: does everybody have the same type of contest (with different groups, of course) on a given day or are there different contests simultaneously? 

Everyone in the same server does, yes, so here on hh.com. Over on Nutaku we have different contests generated, but again, it's the same one server-wide. Since everyone will be reaching those tasks at different times as well I don't see how they can aim to have a specific one running for people needing points for that task. So it's going to be a bit RNG-ish on how easy/hard that task will be for different people. Personally, I'm hoping to hit the 10K one when a Hard Training is up, since it will be completely trivial then 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4