149 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Heatwave Piper
    • Heatwave Petal
    • Heatwave Claryssa
    • Heatwave Zeina
    • (None)

6 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I'm also on task XIV. Got online with a full energy bar, gathered the +30 from the free daily gift and the +50 from the previous task, for a total of 180. Result, still 8h45m to wait (if not more), meaning that unless I will be still up at 2:00am and have the luck to clear exactly the amount needed, I will lose the night hours for the prosecution of the event (as I can't exploit those hours for bar regeneration to use the resources in an event-wise manner when I get back online), plus the morning hours, being tomorrow a Monday, and therefore a working day for me. IMHO, even taking into account the bonuses, 250 is a quite too high goal if one is unable or unwilling to buy energy refills.

Looks like you are well on your way to reach the end. I know you weren't sure about that earlier.

I never thought a bug in the game would be a benefit until today. Thanks to the Narcissism bug, I was able to use 60 HH tickets combating Alban (stage 5) and didn't have to worry about completing the stage. I figure when playing in the next PoA event, I'll do all my combats against him (maybe 140 HH tickets to complete the stage), and with the PoA prizes, it will take the sting out of wasting game resources to finish Albans level 4 bracket. 

12 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I never thought a bug in the game would be a benefit until today. Thanks to the Narcissism bug, I was able to use 60 HH tickets combating Alban (stage 5) and didn't have to worry about completing the stage. I figure when playing in the next PoA event, I'll do all my combats against him (maybe 140 HH tickets to complete the stage), and with the PoA prizes, it will take the sting out of wasting game resources to finish Albans level 4 bracket.

Not a bug. 0 defense is an intentional change.

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Not a bug. 0 defense is an intentional change.

Double Narcissism in the second round of combat IS a bug (showing Narcissism instead of the next girls' specialty, for example, Reassurance). But it doesn't matter the fact remains that I can use over 100 HH tickets without finishing stage five, which is excellent for PoA events.

8 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Double Narcissism in the second round of combat IS a bug (showing Narcissism instead of the next girls' specialty, for example, Reassurance). But it doesn't matter the fact remains that I can use over 100 HH tickets without finishing stage five, which is excellent for PoA events.

Oh you mean that? Also not a bug, Narcissism lasts for two rounds. It displays twice to remind you of this fact.

EDIT: You've even indicated that you've accepted it's not a bug

• Haha 1

Just started task 20 a few hours ago. 80 pvp should take a leisurely 30 hrs. I unlocked the 2nd path but I have not spent any kobans beyond that.

I managed to complete both champ tasks without making the nasty champs worse. I avoid leveling Alban because making him more powerful would decrease the $ from farming him. Visor and Matsuda have 0 matching poses and I want to keep it that way. The other 3 got leveled.

I had saved every item since the last POA and still did not have enough. I had to sell 9 garbage boosters.

So this event is going to bring me

• 4 event = 4
  • 2 10xEP  = 2
  • 28 1xEP = 2.8
  • 110 MP shards = 1.1
  • 0.4 of Avia + say 0.2 of Valicta
  • an event total of about = 10.5 girls.

I dropped Avia in the pvv task (#18) and now I can spend the rest of the event on Valicta Karol's tier 2 girl.

I think this version of POA is better than the previous ones. My pain points are still the tedious gather junk, sell junk tasks and having to send in the bad news bears against the champs.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Oh you mean that? Also not a bug, Narcissism lasts for two rounds. It displays twice to remind you of this fact.

EDIT: You've even indicated that you've accepted it's not a bug

I accepted the explanation given though I still believe the display sends the wrong visual to the player. As such, it is a visual bug without effect on the gameplay in the case of Alban. Personally speaking, I will stop dealing with him once I have gotten his girl. For now, he is a useful tool when dealing with PoA events.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Max669 said:

58/60 on the Champion step. It took longer than expected because I actually beat 3 of my champions pretty fast, so I only had 2 champions left to finish it all, after downgrading my teams as much as possible to make the champions last as long as possible.

Always keeping 6 grey or green equipment items to lower your stats helps a lot here, then you don't need to play around to get a bad team for the champions - and you can just switch back to your legendary gear to finish of the champions when you're done with the "fight xx champion task"

Done with champs. Have high level champs all pushing past 8-0, except for Alban, at 5-3.

Didn't have to 'waste away' tickets this time, only three of them went into cooldown. Full-on optimized rotations and girls, so I am happy I made the most of those tickets this time.

Onto the longest part of the wait for me - the 80 trolls. I am not going to use the combativity rewards and just let natural regen do the work. I might only use them if there's a villain contest after reset. If there isn't a villain contest, that is going to be a 30 hours wait before I can move on. Plenty of time still to complete, no rush.

14 minutes ago, mikcris said:

Great... I wonder if this huge amount is the reason that the server lag today in the past 30 minutes was that awful. I mean you had to wait minutes for a click to take efect.

Yeah, it's really beyond bad today 🐌

Edited by JAVhero

7 minutes ago, mikcris said:

Great... I wonder if this huge amount is the reason that the server lag today in the past 30 minutes was that awful. I mean you had to wait minutes for a click to take efect.

Seriously what is going on today? We usually have these kinds of lags during first day of event (or during weekends when traffic is higher).

Now on monday, 40 minutes since the reset and the game still takes 6 seconds to register any of my clicks. Is there some kind of maintenance going on right now?

I wouldnt mind it during other events but in PoA im quite behind on time.

POA lag probably.

If like me, most of players have reached the 80 troll task, coupled with the fact that there is a villain contest also on.... everybody is dumping their combativity rewards. That's 100+ in combativity plus 20 saved at reset. Going to take a while before everyone is done.

hace 56 minutos, mikcris dijo:

Yeah... in the past when they made an update or something they just made reset to the server for 30 min or 1 hour and all was fine. Like that time we got those messages "server is 30 min down for maintenance"

Maybe they should try this! I mean it worked for Bill Gates when he had a problem during Win 95 launch.

Don't say things like that, it shows your age... and mine too for remembering it! 😂

I'm sure they've changed something because before I realized how bad was the lag I tried to collect the money from my harem and the last the last line (I have it set to the frid formation) was completed with 4 girls, which is impossible as I have 293. I don't know, maybe they've changed the art of one or something?

In any case, while now it's finally fixed, they should really do something about it because it happens more and more often.

• Haha 2

Almost finished the event. At 60/80 of stage XX. 

For the 1st time in the PoA I was able to invest the 7,200 kobans. This made the PoA event quite easy to achieve (only constraint now was time). I have collected 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 from orbs earned during the event = 7 girls at the moment, and 2 tommorow. Most annyoing part was still the battles against the champions, because of the 15 minutes downtime. 

I did not use the mythic orbs yet, waiting to see who will be available in the next few days, or save for later. 110 shards is also another girl. 

How can one see who is available in the mythic orb pool the coming days?

hace 55 minutos, bill1 dijo:

Almost finished the event. At 60/80 of stage XX. 

For the 1st time in the PoA I was able to invest the 7,200 kobans. This made the PoA event quite easy to achieve (only constraint now was time). I have collected 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 from orbs earned during the event = 7 girls at the moment, and 2 tommorow. Most annyoing part was still the battles against the champions, because of the 15 minutes downtime. 

I did not use the mythic orbs yet, waiting to see who will be available in the next few days, or save for later. 110 shards is also another girl. 

How can one see who is available in the mythic orb pool the coming days?

As far as I know, it's impossible to know what you'll get.

And congrats on getting so many girls.

I'm progressing quite well in the event, but right now I'm stuck on task XIX ...

I'm trying to complete all Champions, despite already having all 6 girls, so I wanted to battle the only 2 Champs I haven't completed yet (Visor & Alban) both times during the PoA event. So I had to wait  for the 24h cool down before beginning Task XVI. I started it this morning and completed it this evening, but this lead me to having complete Task XIX (Scoring 10.000 points in the Contest) during an "They Are Only Stairs for Your Glory" contest where it is rather time consuming to actually gather 10.000 points with only 260 point for 1 win over Pandora Witch ... on the other hand I got to do the 80 villain battles from Task XVIII during the same contest (using the combativity rewards from the previous tasks), so this gave me a very solid 1st place in the contest so far. I'll still need another 6,5h to finish the task.

But then I'll have a little more than 4 days left to finish the final task, which should be more than enough.

So ... everything is fine for me!

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot

Yeah, I rushed (without wasting more kobans( through the Champions and then used all the combativity points I could to beat the bosses knowing that it would be far easier to get 10.000 points giving experience and levelling up girls than whatever would come later. Boy, I'm glad I did it!

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

23 hours ago, Zteev said:

Looks like you are well on your way to reach the end. I know you weren't sure about that earlier.

The last word is yet to be said, although I am a little more optimistic: don't forget that tomorrow is my busy day. The moment I write this I had just cleared task XVI and reached 46/80 villain battles on task XVII. As I said, we will see. For sure tomorrow a redeem code with some combativity would come in handy.

16 hours ago, snowman22 said:

80 pvp should take a leisurely 30 hrs

Forgive me, but am I correct if I assume you are talking about your personal time? Because if my rough calculations are not wrong, taking as granted one wins all battles needed, in an arc of time of 3h30m it is possible to fight six times in the league (1 token every 35 minutes) and 21 times in the arena (3 battles every 30 minutes), for a total of 27 possible points towards the last task. If you multiply those numbers by three the result is that in 10 hours and 30 minutes you can score 81 points between arena and leagues, thus full clearing the task. You talked about three times the time I calculated, and even the word "leisurely" makes things appear a little exxagerated in this optic, so or my math is terribly wrong or your measurement includes personal matters, hence my question.

Edited by Observer_X