149 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Heatwave Piper
    • Heatwave Petal
    • Heatwave Claryssa
    • Heatwave Zeina
    • (None)

1 hour ago, Max669 said:

You need to sell 500 items (FIVE HUNDRED ITEMS) to clear that PoA step today. Yesterday, after the update, you just needed a bunch of legendary XP books. Yesterday, BEFORE the update to contests (I'm pretty sure they changed the amount of points gained in the middle of the day, am I right ?), you needed a single XP book. Same thing when I did it a couple of days ago.

Question for Max669:  Selling the 500 items, was that a step after unlocking the bonus rewards.  The reason I ask is because I acquired the first 2 girls and did not pay the 7200 kobans for the bonus girls and in the first stage I did not have to sell 500 items.  It was only around 80 or so items.

Or did Kinkoid change a step mid event.  If they did THAT would suck.

Edited by Dr. Lust
Correcting my fat fingered typos

5 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Question for Max669:  Selling the 500 items, was that a step after unlocking the bonus rewards.  The reason I ask is because I acquired the first 2 girls and did not pay the 7200 kobans for the bonus girls and in the first stage I did not have to sell 500 items.  It was only around 80 or so items.

Step XIX is score 10,000 points in contests. Today's contest's only method of scoring points is selling items. It awards 20 points for each item sold.

il y a 3 minutes, Dr. Lust a dit :

There's a step in this PoA that requires you to score 10 000 points in a contest. In the past, it was fairly easy for many contests (give XP to girls, etc) or at least manageable. With the latest patch (Patch notes here : https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/14751-patch-notes-week-31/ ), they added new contests, including today's contest : Sell items. Each item sold rewards you with 20 points only, so if you're on that PoA step, you effectively need to sell 500 items to complete the request...

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Step XIX is score 10,000 points in contests. Today's contest's only method of scoring points is selling items. It awards 20 points for each item sold.

Thank you George for clarifying that.  Makes me glad I reached that step while the contest was just leveling up girls.  I'd NEVER have 500 items to sell.

OOPS.  I type too slow.  Thank you to Max669 also.  I just saw your response, Max. :)

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I am, actually, screwed by the new contest to sell items (20 points for each). Today I reached the 19th task to get 10k points in the contests and voila. I don't have 500 items to sell. Let's hope tomorrow there will be a better contest in terms of points gain. 

Yeah.. I really went and stuck my foot in my mouth on that one, didn't I >.< My condolences.

• Haha 4

Rebalancing contests was a needed change, but there are 2 questionable things here - doing it in the mid of a PoA event where contest points are part of the tasks and balancing around such low numbers when 10 times higher would still have the same balance without affecting the event.
Either 2 separate teams create the events and balancing, and they literally don't communicate with each other, or the implications are that this was done with the event in mind.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Nope, he and the guys like him can have multiple items and an advantage over the others because villains of the late worlds give crap (and non crap) items.

How ironic would it be, in their attempt to balance the contests, they unleash the biggest imbalance in contests for anyone that has passed the University scroll 😂😂😂

hace 9 minutos, Čamuga dijo:

How ironic would it be, in their attempt to balance the contests, they unleash the biggest imbalance in contests for anyone that has passed the University scroll 😂😂😂

Na, that's only on tier 1, once you go to tiers 2 and 3 it's always money.

12 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

Rebalancing contests was a needed change, but there are 2 questionable things here - doing it in the mid of a PoA event where contest points are part of the tasks and balancing around such low numbers when 10 times higher would still have the same balance without affecting the event.
Either 2 separate teams create the events and balancing, and they literally don't communicate with each other, or the implications are that this was done with the event in mind.

I agree, although you missed what I think is the most likely answer: they simply screwed up.  People do dumb stuff all the time, and I think this is more likely a case of not thinking well.

While they could've done it with the PoA in mind (which would also be dumb), they may simply not have thought it through. If I had a dollar every time I've seen project or game development do that while actually involved, I could buy 100 forum regulars dinner - at least. Not a fancy dinner, but not McDonald's, either.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I agree, although you missed what I think is the most likely answer: they simply screwed up.  People do dumb stuff all the time, and I think this is more likely a case of not thinking well.

While they could've done it with the PoA in mind (which would also be dumb), they may simply not have thought it through. If I had a dollar every time I've seen project or game development do that while actually involved, I could buy 100 forum regulars dinner - at least. Not a fancy dinner, but not McDonald's, either.

I've been reading this 'they screwed up' excuse for months now, it's getting old. How many times do they have to screw up events before they start thinking about it in advance ? The most logical answer is that they're already thinking about it in advance. Also their 'mistakes' consistently increase the koban cost for events, but never the opposite. Meanwhile when some kind of unintended benefit is given to players, it's solved within a few hours. Giving benefit of the doubt is one thing, but this is way beyond.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

I've been reading this 'they screwed up' excuse for months now, it's getting old. How many times do they have to screw up events before they start thinking about it in advance ? The most logical answer is that they're already thinking about it in advance. Also their 'mistakes' consistently increase the koban cost for events, but never the opposite. Meanwhile when some kind of unintended benefit is given to players, it's solved within a few hours. Giving benefit of the doubt is one thing, but this is way beyond.

... that reminds me on the "endless" energy or Ymen bug at the beginning of birthday month where they introduced the "confirmation screen for a purchase" - was very fast fixed. Lets just hope that there was the same problem when you actually bought something for real money that the bug effected in getting these things over and over.

(No, I do not remind there "mistakenly" 10xEPP orb changed into 10xGP orb few hours later at the moment someone hit office. Gift is gift, thats true. Fair is not unfair, that is also true.)

• Like 2

Despite the usual mismanagement of changing rules while an event is running, I like this inclusion of daily contests much better. 

Because the initial idea was "score 10th or better" - which relied on others to be worse and could block my event progress very easily.  

Now it is just "score x points" which has nothing to do with other players - and I cannot score 10th without investing anything.

• Like 3

Fantastic event for me.  Not only did I get a great selection of useful items but I got both girls I had a chance of getting.  I was naively hoping that the bonus reward that unlocks Zeina and Clarysse would be granted on completing the event, but no ... of course.  Considering I thought I didn't have a dog's show of getting Petal, I was doubly pleased.

It was a great strategy game, but there was a huge element of luck in my success.  For instance, managing to impress the Champions only a few times and having enough chances to impress the others and eventually gaining all 60 points.  The contests were well timed: I had enough low value gifts to sell to get rid of the 500 I needed, plus I had enough kobans to refill my tokens to complete 77 of the 80 Leagues challenges in time.  I was able to gain the final 3 by going into the arena and winning all three (with the help of boosters).

I can now say for sure from my own perspective that Petal is by far the best of the two girls I was able to get - wonderfully drawn with great muscle tone captured, sexy face and boobs and faithful to the character of her original version.  I didn't get my fav, Clarysse, as I didn't have enough kobans (wasn't able to buy any, nor did I get placed high enough in the Leagues to splurge out).  However, I'm left currently in first place in The Leagues and intend to keep it going to the next season at least.

Other highlights for me in this account: the addition of Valicta, Polana and, most significantly, Tanned Cunegonde from one of two free turns in Mythic Pachinko.  Also from this event I have 19 single orbs saved up in EP and a 10 spin orb, none of which I have used yet - something to look forward to.

Now onto Herbie Hynde, my other account where I should get Petal with 45 of the 80 League challenges completed.

Good luck everyone and congrats to all those who had successes.  Overall, with the free daily rewards, all the other anniversary events (except the first) and this rather generously timed PoA I can now say the Anniversary was a great one so thank you, Kinkoid, and apologies for my cynical early posts.  I had forgotten the Anniversary was a month-long series of events.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

I'm not giving them any benefit of the doubt, nor am I making excuses for them. I agree that they are thinking about increasing Koban cost, but not thinking about fairness.

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm a very new player and managed to complete the full PoA.

I had to play on mobile for the last day and it wasn't possible to claim the 2 girls at stage XX (I clicked on "Claim" but nothing happened, maybe because of crap connection). I thought no biggie because I could just claim them later, just like you can do it with contests...

Now I logged in today but a new event started so I can't claim them anymore... They aren't in my harem.

Is there a way I can get/claim them? I had unlocked the second path with 7200 koban and even invested a couple $ with my starter offer for some koban. It's a shame I couldn't claim them although I fully completed the path.

Is there something I missed or does anyone have a idea how I can claim them?

36 minutes ago, Wolmaspertinger said:

Is there a way I can get/claim them? I had unlocked the second path with 7200 koban and even invested a couple $ with my starter offer for some koban. It's a shame I couldn't claim them although I fully completed the path.

Settings tab in game, submit a ticket. There's no way for you to claim them yourself, so you'll have to go directly to Kinkoid. Also don't expect them to respond super quick, they tend not to work weekends.

13 hours ago, Master Edward said:

P.S. Me after event ☺️

First: congratulations on the successful event!

Second: wait a minute ... does this mean that you received Neono as well during the time of the event?

Some guys in my club also told me that they got Neono. But I just finished the latest scroll ("Follow the Leader") yesterday, but I didn't get Neono!

So, can you confirm that Neono should drop with/after that scroll?

I would like to clarify if this is a bug or not before opening a support ticket. Thanks in advance for your support.

PS: I don't even find Neono in my Harem, I mean not even the "placeholder"!? That's weird, right?

2 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

She should not. But she did temporarily because of a bug. She'll drop in the next scroll (they left her in people's harem because a 1 week early obtain wasn't a big deal, but they fixed it so it'd make sense for story reasons.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

She should not. But she did temporarily because of a bug. She'll drop in the next scroll (they left her in people's harem because a 1 week early obtain wasn't a big deal, but they fixed it so it'd make sense for story reasons.

Thanks for the clarification, GeorgeMTO!

That was as well a point that got me thinking, that in the story there wasn't any indication that she would join the Hero's harem.

But I searched the forum before posting this and didn't find any information about this bug, especially not in the "Known issues" topic ...

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot

3 hours ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

First: congratulations on the successful event!

Second: wait a minute ... does this mean that you received Neono as well during the time of the event?

Some guys in my club also told me that they got Neono. But I just finished the latest scroll ("Follow the Leader") yesterday, but I didn't get Neono!

I would like to clarify if this is a bug or not before opening a support ticket. Thanks in advance for your support.

PS: I don't even find Neono in my Harem, I mean not even the "placeholder"!? That's weird, right?

First: thanks 😊

Second: I just played and watched story in adventure. After last slide in "Follow the leader" I got the button "Claim reward" and got Neono. 

• Thanks 1