• \___________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Venam. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Miyu. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

Just now, Killjoy666 said:

so did anyone else just get 3 champion tickets out of nowhere or am i just going crazy?

did you have less than 7 or less before?

BEcause you get daily 3 free tickets if you have less than 10 "in the morning"  - 1 if you have 9, 2 if you have 8, 3 if you have 7 or less.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, windia said:

did you have less than 7 or less before?

BEcause you get daily 3 free tickets if you have less than 10 "in the morning"  - 1 if you have 9, 2 if you have 8, 3 if you have 7 or less.

i had exactly zero cause i spent them all thanks for the quick answer

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah... No.

1018685591_MiyuLegs.thumb.png.ac97879f62134b7b9c8946980867c5a4.png

Anyways. Take it or leave it. I'm not in art school anymore, and that's as far as I'll go on this non-issue.

You are thinking about ankles, people are talking about calves (selected with green colour on your image)
I mean, just open event window. Look at Sady(first girl), then on boots girl. They have similar pose, same size of  head/arms. Not very similar calves. I mean, maybe in a vacuum, if you only see this girl you could say that yeah, she looks fine, maybe even more realistic because of perspective, etc, but only until you get to her last 2 poses, but that's very unusual compared to other girls, while upper body matches other girls
And main problem people have is that its larger than her head

Edited by Joker555
  • Like 1

hace 3 horas, Zteev dijo:

I'm not really an art critic, but the proportions are way off.

The calves being bigger versus the thighs, I've never seen that. The boots explanation would work if the calves were as small as the thighs, but they are much larger. Same width as waist is also odd.

Calves roughly same width as head isn't that odd if you have big calves. I just brought my calf up to my head, and they are reasonably close in width.

Are you really talking about proportions on a manga style drawing? Hentai even? I don't know you but most of the women I know and see in the streets don't have Bunny's proportions.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

5 hours ago, Albert80082 said:

This just occured to me but do veteran players (those done with all the adventures) have it actually worse regarding the energy mission?

Since tickets cost 60 per, they need to get 240 instead of 200. Why not make the required number divisible by 60? I know it's just like 5 hours of wait, but in PoA time is pretty tight as it is.

At least that's predictable. When you're still using your energy to advance in adventure mode, the amount of energy required for the next slide typically won't match the amount you need to spend to finish the task either, and on top of that you can't really plan for it. For instance, right now I'm at 170/200 in the energy task, and my next adventure slide costs 23 energy. I'm very sure that the next one will cost a lot more than 7 energy to let me finish my PoA task.

On top of that, as George mentioned, veteran players have the edge over more recent players in every aspect of the game, primarily through league imbalance. So I wouldn't worry too much about that.

6 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Are you really talking about proportions on a manga style drawing? Hentai even? I don't know you but most of the women I know and see in the streets don't have Bunny's proportions.

I'm confused. What does manga/hentai style of drawing has to do with this? Manga/hentai artists actually follow the proper physique with everything, except maybe face (or eyes to be more specific). And I don't remember this game ever do anything in actual manga/hentai style of drawing - it was always western style from the beginning. Even though it was close on some occasions. I know that it's in the name of the game and it could be confusing, but the lack of actual hentai here should be a clue.

• Like 3

hace 2 horas, Bomba dijo:

I'm confused. What does manga/hentai style of drawing has to do with this? Manga/hentai artists actually follow the proper physique with everything, except maybe face (or eyes to be more specific). And I don't remember this game ever do anything in actual manga/hentai style of drawing - it was always western style from the beginning. Even though it was close on some occasions. I know that it's in the name of the game and it could be confusing, but the lack of actual hentai here should be a clue.

I wouldn't consider this western style drawing, it's a mixed style (like Joe Madureira and others), but more towards manga than usual Amerimanga.
Most of the girls in the game have nearly impossible proportions you don't find in the real world without surgery, we're just used to seeing them in many works of art of all styles. I'm not saying that's a bad thing per se, just that I find strange that's a reason given against some new girls.

9 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I wouldn't consider this western style drawing, it's a mixed style (like Joe Madureira and others), but more towards manga than usual Amerimanga.
Most of the girls in the game have nearly impossible proportions you don't find in the real world without surgery, we're just used to seeing them in many works of art of all styles. I'm not saying that's a bad thing per se, just that I find strange that's a reason given against some new girls.

Style wise, it's definitely more western, but taking a bit of inspiration from the classic 80s anime style. Where that criticism goes in is when this type of style is then intruded by a Natasha, where she's clearly the modern 2010s-2020 anime style, with more and more exaggerated features (and this is just style mind you, the techincal quality is a whole another beast in her specific case, but she's the easiest example) , while the western-slightly-old-school-anime/manga-inspired style is still somewhat grounded in realism. This clash of styles is what people see and complain about and then bring up, even if their critique isnt accurate, the observation is clear as day.

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

13 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Hmm, wait a second, I didn't quite get what you're talking about and would like to clarify few things. So, first, style. I'm not familiar with Joe Madureira, but from quick google search he seems like an extremely good, but still western artist. I'm not sure how to describe the difference properly as I'm not that proficient with either arts or english, maybe someone will help me on that. And I think you're right and Ben's style is similar/comparable to his. Maybe even has more hentai/manga style in it than in any other western style to justify "hentai" in the name of the game. Now, onto the second one - impossible proportions. That's where I don't quite understand you. Can you give some of the examples? Because I don't think that Ben made a lot of mistakes like that. Many people pointed out mistakes in his number of right/left legs and something about palms, but even with that I think it was very good. But the same couldn't be said about these new artists who has been working for nearly a year now for Kinkoid. And if talking about their art, then yes, there's plenty of mistakes and impossible proportions. But about whose art are we talking here - new artists or original?

4 minutes ago, Killjoy666 said:

question but what do you do about the 200 energy quest the recharge is slow as balls

You wait for it to recharge. We've got 6 days and it's currently day 2. If you're that far along, you should be fine to wait the necessary day or so (we get 196 energy per day). 

hace 6 minutos, Pelinor dijo:

Stage 13 is super easy. 10,000 points in contests when the contest relates to experience gains provides a nice rest from the grind customarily associated with a PoA. 

😄

You're just lucky. Imagine having to get those 10k points with the selling items contest, where every item is 60 points...

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Stage 13 is super easy. 10,000 points in contests when the contest relates to experience gains provides a nice rest from the grind customarily associated with a PoA. 

😄

You got lucky, good for you!

But not everyone is already that far advanced ... I for example am currently in the middle of task XI (18/60 PVP wins).

I won't reach task XIII before tomorrow's reset. I really hope there will be a similarly beneficial contest (involving player or girls XP) after that! Otherwise this task could become rather hard for some players ...

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
added congratulations at Pelinor
  • Like 2

They changed Venam back to the first version...

Edit: side by side comparison of two versions of the first pose which could be seen in the event window:

_____First version(current version)____________________________Second version______________________

11.thumb.png.47f7a61ae944d1eab6bda4846c04f798.png 12.thumb.png.f8b2840ee986696e8b2ced0d01b7272b.png

I can't post any other pictures, but all her poses got changed in one way or another. I like face of the second version, because she looks more like the original Venam, but first version has some of the body mistakes fixed.

Edited by Bomba
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Kinkoid should have planned their event schedule better so as not to make task 13 that easy.

I believe they intended this as a break for the players. There is a 35.714285714286% chance the RNG will select an XP related daily contest (5 out of 14). Three other contests give a high enough point total reward to make this an easy stage as well (21.428571428571%). Last, two contests take time (most of a day) but can be done relatively easily (14.285714285714%).

All told players have a better than 71% chance of having an easy go of it with this stage of the event.

(Today the RNG chose a contest I place in category three which makes it a day-long battle without refills, but easy to do)

Edited by Pelinor
math correction
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1