Patch Notes Week #37

Noacc

• Community Manager

Patch_Notes_HH.png.9a23d6a9fd8d851f92d262fe634a7d9f.png

New feature:  Places of Power 

• Places of Power (PoP) is a brand new feature that will be permanently available in the game: once unlocked, it stays available for players to interact with.
    • Places of Power can be found in the Activities page, next to Missions and Contests

• Each Place of Power has its own reward pool 

• Each Place of Power has its respective name and level

• The first Place of Power will be available after unlocking the end of World 2
    • For now, only the first Place of Power is available

How do Places of Power work?

PoP-600x309.png

• To start a mission, you have to select your Team of girls who will follow you on your journey

• You can Auto Assign the Team of your girls, or assign them  manually 

• After they’ve been assigned a mission, the Time to finish depends on the summoning power of the Team.

• Minimum time you can is 7 hours

• Girls whose main attributes match the Place of Power bring more value to the mission 

• Place of Power can be upgraded to permanently increase the number of rewards
    • Each upgrade adds a slight increase in the needed power

PoP_Bar.png

• The minimum power to start a mission must be at least 5% of the current Maximum Team power allowed 
    • You must assign enough girls to the mission to generate 5% of the maximum team power allowed

ThePoP-600x305.jpg

Hmm, my Mojo is humming...Place of Power...gotta be

You can read a detailed explanation of the feature in this article: click!

Fixed issues

• The new Missions mentioned in Patch Notes 29 were not visible in the game. The issue has been solved on the 8th of September

Maintenance

• Around 15:00 server time, all game versions will be closed for a maintenance 

Payments

• We are updating payment systems, in case of payment issues please open a ticket with our support team

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Can't deny that I would have liked if they actually declared how much time the maintenance will take... at least more or less.

Regarding the places of Power, if they are like it was shown in the notes about the test server, even putting aside the fact that every round only one of the shown rewards is gained (and I would like to know if they are on equal drop chance), due to my actual no kobans policy in my case the new feature usefulness is nearly to worthless.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Sad 1

Hopefully for the people it affects, it will have the end of the event delayed to match the maintenance time. 

Aside from that, I am liking the sound of this PoP feature and looking forward to trying it hands on to see if it lives up to my first impression.

Edited by test_user
  • Sad 1

5 minuti fa, Kenrae ha scritto:

Whatever the day, what we should have is a warning in advance. Show a message the day before at least.

son daccordo avvisare prima in modo che la gente si organizza

3 minuti fa, Noacc ha scritto:

Just a little more patience, please.
It wasn't planned to have such a big maintenance 🙂

ok patience but warn first so that people get organized shouldn't be difficult just a message the day before

5 minutes ago, mikcris said:

or Germany, or the Netherlands... basically CET.... so about 42 minutes ago... and counting

It's specifically France because it matters when France chooses to adjust to DST according to the devs in the past. Conveniently, that also mean's the server's current time zone is NOT CET (as that is UTC+1) but CEDT. If you're correcting people, you might want to ensure you're actually correct.

34 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Just a little more patience, please.
It wasn't planned to have such a big maintenance 🙂

No worries 😀 This maintenance/upgrade cycle does lend more weight to having days when nothing is happening event/contest wise. With planned "days of inactivity" in place, HH would have zero complaints about game-play interruptions.

• Like 2

• Slynia locked this topic
  • Slynia unlocked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic