[ 19-Sep-20 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Welcome to Lag Town  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Tano

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Finished 6th.... Burned over 160 tickets for nothing, and these new requirements for a task, if I get kicked under 25 this is reeeeeeeeally gonna be sad...
Edit: also isn't this just the "Donate" button with extra steps? 🤔 image.png.5e6d36563a4e2086b7e6b872ede5eeda.png (and ofc a bigger potential to waste money)

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

I was already thinking it would have been another fail implementation shortly after the contest has started but it is just an "improvement" not mentioned in any latest patch notes yet.

Btw, does anyone know why PN#35 and #36 are missing?

Obviously no patches in these weeks.

Edited by Pechvogel
Too fast to read properly

The last day of this crazy carnival has come. I wish good luck to everyone who has not received the girl yet. It seems to me that if you make a little effort, then this is quite real.

Well, for everyone else who has already gotten a busty young lady, the time has come for a real deal. LET THE BATTLE FOR THE RING BEGIN !!! Well, whoever captures an additional three red balls receives for this title an honorary Gollum until the next LC. :)

mypr.png.9e54c5497db93d6d1bcb917d28319f2d.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

If the developers of the game were thinking about the players, then they would set a few cutoff (according to the brackets and missions), upon reaching which each player guarantee receives a prize. Higher cutoff - better prize, nothing new. But that's how every player who plays and spend resources have a chance to get LC girl. LC must not be a fucking lottery where you can loose even spending all resources.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Proshka said:

If the developers of the game were thinking about the players, then they would set a few cutoff (according to the brackets and missions), upon reaching which each player guarantee receives a prize. Higher cutoff - better prize, nothing new. But that's how every player who plays and spend resources have a chance to get LC girl. LC must not be a fucking lottery where you can loose even spending all resources.

I´m sorry that you feel that way but if LC isn´t one thing, than a lottery .. it´s probably the easiest way for newer players or players in general to get a 5 star legendary girl. Especially if you use your resources smart and plan ahead.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I´m sorry that you feel that way but if LC isn´t one thing, than a lottery .. it´s probably the easiest way for newer players or players in general to get a 5 star legendary girl. Especially if you use your resources smart and plan ahead. 

Of course, I have no problems getting a legendary girl, because I am of a very low level and I manage resources correctly. But even now, it's more like a rat race. No fun. Not only are the rewards (art) terrible, but the process is disgusting.

Edited by Proshka
  • Like 2

hace 1 hora, Inuzuka dijo:

It occurs to me I should have waited the 30 minutes between the end of the last contest and the start of this one to collect Tano, for the 50k points getting a new girl would have given me. I also should have waited  before using all my exp items on her.

Ever since the introduction of this delay between the end of a contest and the start of the next one I've started to wait those 30 minutes to collect anything from the game, and while I do the daily missions, I don't collect the rewards in case it's one of the contests about experience points.

hace 24 minutos, Proshka dijo:

If the developers cared about the players, this contest wouldn't exist or would be different. After all, it's not that hard to make this event more player friendly.

• Like 3

Still makes no sense that no contest does not have have points for gain affection which is something more people could do than gain points in mythical pachinko could just make it use item then using books,boosters,affection items would all count as points for it.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Čamuga said:

Finished 6th.... Burned over 160 tickets for nothing, and these new requirements for a task, if I get kicked under 25 this is reeeeeeeeally gonna be sad...
Edit: also isn't this just the "Donate" button with extra steps? 🤔 image.png.5e6d36563a4e2086b7e6b872ede5eeda.png (and ofc a bigger potential to waste money)

It is. :P

Though a bigger waste of money than just dumping it into the void, I'm not sure. Don't forget you can also score points by using the shop restock option for even more wastefulness and redundancy. ;) 

21 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Though a bigger waste of money than just dumping it into the void, I'm not sure. Don't forget you can also score points by using the shop restock option for even more wastefulness and redundancy. ;) 

This way you can also waste kobans xD

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Redbeard said:

Restock the market? Ha, ha, ha. I feel bad for those that have not gotten the girl yet.  I wonder how many people are going to spend tens thousand of Kobans, spamming the restock the market,  buying and then selling the the market goods they get.

Of course those will be the same people complaining in the next contest.  How come I don't have any Kobans?  I need 7200 Kobans but, I only have 5.

2 hours ago, Čamuga said:

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

It is. :P

I think it would be better to buy books and use them on girls instead of buying and selling equipment, it's both cheaper and earns more points.

4 minutes ago, Inuzuka said:

I think it would be better to buy books and use them on girls instead of buying and selling equipment, it's both cheaper and earns more points.

Yes, but there's a limit to that. Unless you restock the market, of course.

5 minutes ago, Inuzuka said:

especially since "restock for kobans" only restocks the section I click it and not all of it. 

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Yes, but there's a limit to that. Unless you restock the market, of course.

You get points for restocking it and the entire point of restock being there is to buy more books because it only restocks the section you selected not the entire shop.

the equipment items sold in the shop go up in price every level you gain so it would be expensive to keep restocking that and selling them should get more points doing great pachinko and reselling the useless items from that.

1 hour ago, Inuzuka said:

I agree, and, people who have 300+ girls most likely have a huge amount of experience to give.  I guess it all depends on how much space you have to give experience to your girls.

The cheapest way to place today's contest would be to simply use your saved orbs to get girls and then level them up  and give max exp to them.  

5 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

I agree, and, people who have 300+ girls most likely have a huge amount of experience to give.  I guess it all depends on how much space you have to give experience to your girls.

The cheapest way to place today's contest would be to simply use your saved orbs to get girls and then level them up  and give max exp to them.  

So like using on 2nd day the orbs for Pachinko points and then wait to last day to ... sounds like the contest order is somewhat useful^^

Edited by windia

It really would be nice to see a random, secret ending time for these contests.  The amount of last minute sniping must be enormous as all those players lucky enough to be awake during contest end take advantage.    3 of 3 'contests' I've gone from top five down into the 11-25 tier just for not being willing to get up at 3am.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Since the big name from my Day 3 orbs bracket hasn't posted it... ;)

image.png.14597ac0ab1b881c2a0a8d84e0aca924.png

I spent part of my tickets yesterday (just to get down to 7) and found myself in 11th place at the time with around 45k points, still reasonably close to the top 10. Figured my natural resources remaining would be enough to get to about 70k in the end if needed. I checked back in about three hours before the deadline and 10th place was already at 75k then, so that was easily ignored from there on. I think I was in 17th place at the time with still nearly double the 26th place score, and that's also where I finished eventually, so it looks like nobody bothered to make a late push from the lower positions. The upper ranks obviously saw a lot of late competition, though.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

Since the big name from my Day 3 orbs bracket hasn't posted it... ;)

image.png.14597ac0ab1b881c2a0a8d84e0aca924.png

I spent part of my tickets yesterday (just to get down to 7) and found myself in 11th place at the time with around 45k points, still reasonably close to the top 10. Figured my natural resources remaining would be enough to get to about 70k in the end if needed. I checked back in about three hours before the deadline and 10th place was already at 75k then, so that was easily ignored from there on. I think I was in 17th place at the time with still nearly double the 26th place score, and that's also where I finished eventually, so it looks like nobody bothered to make a late push from the lower positions. The upper ranks obviously saw a lot of late competition, though.

I was in this bracket too and being online around reset time gives the amusement (or stress) to watch known names rise or be left behind. 

round about 2h before I climbed with my tickets to 4th. And then I let go :)