• .Tabatha. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Kuruva. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Virgo. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky

It was a good event for me.  I got Kimberely day 2.  I had 50 orbs from the last event which helped.  I got Pepa from an Epic orb drop the next day.  I was able to relax the rest of the event and got Sanita.  I finished with 4 days left.

• Like 1

Ok end of the event for me. I got all the obtainable (free) girls, i like them all, probably i like Haya the most (apart from that she is more my type of girl :P) due to her art style, that fits more my tastes. You can disagree: the beauty is in the eyes of the watchers . 

For the other girls, what can i say..... i'm restrainig myself so much from playing some pachinko games, i didn't think that the hate for the legendary contest in me could grow bigger than how it was XD

AHHHHHH i want em all so badly this event, give me a 100 orbs so i can use them all for this event and keep the ones that i have for the contest XD.

Jokes aside this event (and the art of it) for me was totally a success, i honestly can't remeber when was the last time that i really wanted all the girls presented. So good job KK now keep this good level and go on.

• Like 3

Took a bit like I expected but I finally obtained Pepa. Echoing the sentiments of Xemnas, this has been one of the better classic events in a while. Aside from the reduced time period to stuff in a 5th event every month and associated reduction of koban, I would prefer them to all be like this. Top quality art in all the girls, just wish I could afford to throw away orbs for the pachinko girls. Gotta save those for LCs unfortunately. 

Upon reflecting on the girls throughout the event, I'd still say Kimberley is my favorite but Pepa is a very close second.

• Like 1

Finished the event with 9 refills; maybe I should have saved the 130 combativity from PoA, especially since we had a villian contest on first day on nutaku. Anyways, with 9 refills I am above average, but not too much. Let's hope I have more luck on LD tomorrow.

GL everyone out there still trying to get some girls.

• Like 2

I can now find out a little bit more about this girl, like who she is and what quest and world she appeared in...

image.png.3e5af140e56463fc34c12963a76a387e.png

This was from one free orb in Herbie Hynde.  Because she's legendary and I have no stored supply of gifts, I may have to wait for a bit to max out her affection in that account.  Oh, I could spend the 42 kobans to restock the shop, but I can wait.  As for the rest of the rescue girls, poor shard drops in that account.  I made the mistake of trying for Sanita first up.  In this and every other account the drop rate against Dark Lord has proven to be terrible.  That means I have only one girl so far and no likelihood of getting another against the villains.

Yay to finally getting Fabienne back in LD!  Nero looks pretty gorgeous, but the only accounts where I'd be trying for her first up in my KH accounts would be in Peregrine Took where I'd got Fabienne first time around with a x100 drop, and in Adrian'smole where I got her courtesy of a Mythic Pachinko x3 orb cluster.  I have enough shards accumulated in each of the other accounts to get Fabienne relatively easily, despite the meanness of the LD drop rate.

Back to the topic... I have some guesses as to where Virgo might've appeared: either as one of Marina's invoked entities, or in Stairway to Heaven where she is yet to appear.  We've seen Scorpio, but that's as far as I've got.

• Like 1

12 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

I'd rather wait a few hours and get the trademark FinderKeeper treatment. :) But I guess people will probably want to discuss the 4-day event right away.

You could create a basically blank thread today (just name it "Next Event" or whatever) as a placeholder, and I could just update the title and maybe a quick OP for you when it starts tomorrow. Then, when you get back, you should be able to update the thread and opening post as you want. If that works for you, it works for me.

I'm afraid he's already out of reach. I'll give him until tomorrow morning just in case, then I'll brutally copy his last legendary days post (changing names, pics and links, obviously) just to have a smooth continuity and not risking a thread in a much different style than what Finderkeeper has accustomed us to

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 10/1/2020 at 7:26 AM, Eman said:

I wouldn't mind if they kept the Legendary Contests and the Path of Attraction events in a rotation like they do with the Epic and Legendary days. That would also allow them, if they want, to add one or even two days to the Legendary Contests to make them more accessible.

Another advantage is that, if they times them correctly, we could have a new 5* legendary girl each month, one for Legendary Days and another one for Legendary Contests.

Alternating between LC and POA each month is what I foolishly assumed they were going to do.
Eman, have you made this an official suggestion yet with kinkoid's new idea thread?  I think many players would prefer it this way (perhaps even paying players).

If you make an excellent suggestion and lots of players like it then they have to do it, right?
I'm just going to assume that is true.  🙈

I really don't like the style of the new artist who drew Sanita, Kimberly, Pepa and Virgo.  All of his characters are like plastic mannequins: they are quite primitive and equal. Equal bodies, equal faces. Just look at Kimberly, Pepa and Virgo. Try to distinguish them from each other in the main pictures and in the pictures in the affection scenes.

Only Haya and Nataly are drawn cool. 

Edited by Alejandro_the_Second
  • Like 3

I have just finished the event.

For the villains girls, a bad result for Pepa (241 battles), average for Kimberley (201) and extremely good for Sanita (122).

I don't usually comment on the girls art, you know I like all of them (some of them I like more, of course) and I excuse the drawing defects of some of them, but this month I must say all of them are good with some variety of styles. My favourite is Haya because she is drawn in HH old style.

• Like 5

Well, I'm all done.

I wrapped up with tonight with Kimberly. I did a couple of refills along the way with each girl but enough that I didn't feel they were wasted.

Then I got a streak of gaining girls.

I got Kimberly

Then, of course, I got Haya

Then I decided to hit Epic Pachinko and picked up Rian, and Alpha and Omega

Then I decided to spend the 1800 on a roll on Event Pachinko and got Kuruva

Lastly, I was looking at my Harem and noticed Avia was at 95 shards, so pent my left over battles and got her to 99. So close. So very close.

I was so tempted to dive into Event Pachinko again but decided against it as we've got that new event coming right up. I foresee a great deal of Koban spending.

A shame today's contest is What's this mess? I never seem to win the girls when the contest for gaining a new one is up and about.

Oh well, I'll just have to take my winnings and go home happy. :)

p.s. I do have 4 hours and 3 minutes before the day officially rolls over. I might just get that final shard for Avia. Might. Maybe. Anything's possible...

• Like 3

The event started very good for me, I started without any big advantage on combativity, just the usual 20 + 2 from a contest reward + 6 League reward.

Finished Pepa after 3 days, and until day 5 I was right on track, so that I maybe could have gotten all 3 villain girls without refills.

But then the bad luck did catch up on me. ;) Took me till the end of day 7 to finish Kimberly (my 300th girl btw) and the remaining 2 days I only managed to get a lousy 29% for Sanita out of the Dark Lord ...

Considering the Legendary Days coming up right away and that I don't have Fabienne yet (only 30% from her last appearance), I won't use any refills on Sanita and just wait for next year's Orgy Days/Revival.

But still in comparison this Classic event was one of the more successfull ones for me, in August I even had to do 1 refill to get the last 16% for only the 2nd villain girl!

• Like 5

I'm glad for those who managed to complete the event but 9 days are really too few for me and my luck.

I needed all of them plus a refill to just take Kimberley and Pepa and not even have a shot to try on the last one.

I hope they quickly adjust to the results of the survey on the number of events, it cannot continue like this.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

I'm glad for those who managed to complete the event but 9 days are really too few for me and my luck.

I needed all of them plus a refill to just take Kimberley and Pepa and not even have a shot to try on the last one.

I hope they quickly adjust to the results of the survey on the number of events, it cannot continue like this.

For me no refills, and the same result. Kimberley, Pepa and Haya. Was at 97 shards for Pepa last night, and hoped to start the next event with full combativity. However the last 3 shards were playing hard to get. Agree the days in the event are too small, to collect all non pachinko girls. However since  for me this is the case in every event, I don`t have any problem with it. 

Edited by bill1
  • Like 3

Just now, Falco82 said:

I understand where you're coming from and I too think it kinda sucks not being able to obtain all 3 available villain girls without refills.

But look at it this way: instead of the 4 more days on the classic event, which would probably enable you to get the 3rd villain girl, there is now 1 more event, which usually also enables you to get (at least) 1 more girl ... so in total the number of girls you can obtain within a month is not really reduced!

On the contrary: the number of obtainable girls within a month is even higher, but of course how much you will get in the end depends upon if you are able and willing to maybe invest some Kobans ...

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
Typo fixed

21 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

I totally understand your feelings, i'm the same spot as you in terms of luck. I did 2 refills just this time becouse i liked all the girls and i wanted all the "free" ones, but yeah it doesn't feel that good, also if i didn't started the event with 155 fights from poa, league, contest...... well i don't wanna even think about it XD. But since is totally possible to get all the girls without refills ( i think someone confirmed that, even without a 100 shards drop), is our "luck problem". Not a game problem but a "universal\aura\karma" personal problem :). Gotta try to do some good actions so the universe is happy and we get something back XD

• Like 1

In the full average line you have to spend kobans to obtain all three girls by a nine day event. In 9 days you get ~450 Combativity (48 per day from time, 1-3 per day from contests and sometimes 3 from Arena). The Drop rate is 10% with the range 2-8. In Average you get 5 shards per drop and in 45 drops you get in average 225 of 300 needed shards for three girls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

hace 9 horas, AmandaMoon dijo:

Alternating between LC and POA each month is what I foolishly assumed they were going to do.
Eman, have you made this an official suggestion yet with kinkoid's new idea thread?  I think many players would prefer it this way (perhaps even paying players).

If you make an excellent suggestion and lots of players like it then they have to do it, right?
I'm just going to assume that is true.  🙈

I think most of us believed that they would alternate between both events, even if some of us wanted (and still want) the Legendary Contest to be scrapped.

About Kinkoid listening to us... well, the Haremverse is like a fairy tale world, right? Everything can happen! 😂

Regarding the event. I've finished it with 4 girls: Sanita and Kimberley from the bosses, Haya and got Arianne from the Epic Pachinko, which pleases me as I already had her Date Arianne form from the last Valentine's Event.

• Haha 1

Regarding my (sort of) query re. Virgo, I've answered my own question.  Yes, she IS one of Marina's invocations.  I haven't been back to Hamelin Town to check out where she might've appeared, but I was too lazy I guess.  I assume she appeared in at least one quest and/or scroll.

I finished this event with most of my kobans intact, but I fear it won't be enough to make serious inroads into obtaining Nero in LD.  That's a shame for me, but so be it.  I expect, however, to gain Fabienne in the two KH accounts where I have yet to get her.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this event.  The girls seemed pretty good this time around and I was especially impressed by Haya because she was a surprise to me and I enjoyed her affection scenes.

I managed to get two of the three rescue girls in all but one account - this one.  In the others (not including Haya)...

In Peregrine Took, I recruited Pepa, Kimberley, plus Tabatha.  Apart from the 10x performances I always do because of an annoyingly slow internet, I used no kobans for refills;

In Herbie Hynde, I recruited Sanita, Kimberley plus Virgo.  I used 163 kobans for one partial refill, plus x10 performances;

In Lili, I recruited Pepa and Kimberley.  I used no additional kobans for refills;

In Peckerbird, I recruited Sanita and Kimberley.  I used no additional kobans for refills;

In Zorba the Geek, I recruited Pepa.  I gave up seriously trying because Sanita was on 33 shards with one round of 20 left before the end, so I used no additional kobans for refills;

In Adrian'smole I recruited Sanita and Kimberley.  I used 352 additional kobans to claim Sanita who was on 99 shards with 2 hours to go.  The first round of 20 was a big fat zero and I needed the second 10 in the next round to finally snare her from Dark Lord's mean clutches.

I swore I was not going to spend kobans for refills this event, but, with Kimberley on 96 shards at the end in Herbie Hynde and Sanita on 99 shards in Adrian'smole, I decided to ditch that idea for those accounts.  I'm glad I did, but I was left a little short of kobans for Legendary Days that followed.  I wasn't heartbroken over not gaining the third girl in any account, especially with the bonus addition of Virgo and Tabatha in two accounts.  I can't complain.

Thanks guys!

On 10/9/2020 at 1:32 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I'd rather wait a few hours and get the trademark FinderKeeper treatment. :) But I guess people will probably want to discuss the 4-day event right away.

You could create a basically blank thread today (just name it "Next Event" or whatever) as a placeholder, and I could just update the title and maybe a quick OP for you when it starts tomorrow. Then, when you get back, you should be able to update the thread and opening post as you want. If that works for you, it works for me.

Yeah, I could've done that, but we'd had to let go of the poll. There's a limitation on this forum - polls should be attached to a thread within (I think) 24h of it's creation. Try it later and option wouldn't be there.

On 10/10/2020 at 2:07 AM, Antimon said:

I'm afraid he's already out of reach. I'll give him until tomorrow morning just in case, then I'll brutally copy his last legendary days post (changing names, pics and links, obviously) just to have a smooth continuity and not risking a thread in a much different style than what Finderkeeper has accustomed us to

Thanks for stepping in!

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...