• \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Harmony. Meh
    • \_________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Grace. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

Just now, FinderKeeper said:

This... will take a bit to get used to. Kinda constrained horizontally on a wide monitor.

But it looks fresh!

Adjusted first post formatting.

Yes, I'm not sure I like the change. Now the texts will have more lines and there's an unused space on the right.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2020 at 4:57 PM, DvDivXXX said:

In terms of gameplay, rewards and value, it's still the best event by far in my book (except for OD during my first year). Even though, yes, there's a new bottleneck in the PVP tasks due to the move from Arena to Seasons, but we also got basically rid of all previous bottlenecks by now, (tickets, items to sell, energy tasks, PVE wins etc.), thanks to both PoP and Seasons. And the new bottleneck isn't a big issue in and of itself. It depends a bit more on how close to a League reset the event starts, but that's still okay. In this case, tomorrow will bring all the PVP win potential anyone should need to complete all these tasks, if they're a bit short right now (as I am).

I finished yesterday mid-day, probably would have been earlier without the US holiday.

I also thought bottlenecks were removed but this is 2 days faster than I have in the past.  Not complaining just found myself surprised.

It is perhaps noteworthy I barely participated at all in the PoP, so maybe that made my life a lot easier.  I do like the idea if you skip events others are easier, as I think it keeps an advantage for those who don't care for an event or are away from the game.  But I'm sure that's a contraversial opinion :D

Good luck finishing to all who haven't.

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Same, but I'm just relieved I was able to access. By default it pushes you to sign up with a new account instead of logging in, now.

Had a problem logging on myself, but "resetting" my previously saved password and replacing it with my old one seems to have fixed it. :P 

• Like 2

On 11/25/2020 at 10:57 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I won't vote for the girls until I get and upgrade the last two ones, but so far I'm very pleased with the art, theme and design of this particular PoA.

Done. Of course the choices being black or white (or grey, I guess) don't allow for a lot of nuances, so I'll elaborate a bit on my initial feedback. I've loved this batch overall! Even the girl I enjoyed the least, Kiara, would be a solid 6/10 for me (I had to vote "meh" here). I voted "faptastic" for the other three, but I'd give Harmony a 7.5; Jennifer an 8; and Grace easily 9/10 if not a 9.5.

Kiara is very well-drawn and I like her design a lot, but her pose series is a bit too static and lacks variety, and I find her affection scenes too vanilla and a bit boring.

Grace is now one of my favorites. I love her design and her attitude, the drawings are amazing, and her affections scenes are awesome (and another sign of the game opening up to a bit more variety and experimentation in terms of kinks, which I'm happy about). The only two things that would keep me from giving her a perfect 10/10 rating would be that the build-up is a tidbit too slow, making the payoff too big of a leap in her pose series, and the fact that she only has 3 star grades, not for gameplay reason (she's not even of my class) but purely because I want to see more of her. ^^

The spread in terms of quality is pretty fair in my book, as my favorites are the last one of the paid pass, and the first one of the free pass. It's worth noting because a number of players seem to assume the "best girls" are deliberately put in the paid column. It might be true according to their own taste, but I really don't think it's the case in term of quality and effort put into each girl. To me, it's consistent across both columns.

A great event as far I'm concerned. Looking forward to more on this path! ^^

• Like 2

Thanks to the Season bonuses, I ended the event with two days and 17 hours left: it could have been even more time, but i was disadvantaged by the fact that the start of this Path of Attraction was on Tuesday (i.e. the most busy day of the week in my personal schedule) and also by having claimed too early a couple of Season combativity bonuses (the first by forgetting the presence of the Path of Attraction at the end of the month, the second purely by error). Moreover in the first round of champion battles i fell asleep, wasting time and shifting things ahead even more due to the sleep period. Anyways, the possibility of saving up the Season rewards made the Path of Attraction difficulty definitely more reasonable.

Finished the event this afternoon with almost 2 days left.

And I did it completely without ...

• unlocking the bonus rewards before completion of the path 
  • using any of the combativity rewards, since I want to carry those over into the upcomming Classic event
  • spending any Kobans on refills

Good luck to everybody still working towards completion!

• Like 7

My end result was that i got to Rank 13.

Actually felt pretty nice to sit an event out for once. Also: 69 points to go until Season Rank 35 and the second half of the Girl. Not going to jinx it, buuuut.....

Edit: And got Edia. If i'm not mistaken, she's a Kill La Kill reference (Nonon Jakuzure), correct? ❤️ 

Edited by Makinen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic