​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

il y a 19 minutes, sban a dit :

The patch notes for HH, CxH, and PsH all mention new main quests but in none of these games I see it.

Some of the features are only available after reset (in 1.5 hours). I don't know if it's usually the case for the main story (I still haven't caught up).

Whether it's side quests or a new scroll for the main story mode, new adventures usually show up hours before reset time, around the time patch notes get out. But not today, it seems.

1-star girls halved from 2 to 1 per month is what I understood there as well. Seems a bit weird it's announced as a good thing (although it could be, fingers crossed the remaining girl gets better art).

Another thing that confused me too is when it says "randomly selected from the same pachinko pool" for double date... Because a "pachinko pool" means something very specific and much, much broader than just the current rotation, for MP specifically. It would be fantastic if grabbing one available girl from MP during a DD event gave a random extra girl directly picked from our available MP pool! ^^ But I do think they meant to say "rotation" in this case. So this is basically only a feature for new players except exactly during CE and maybe sometimes OD.

Still great for CE alone, now that I think about it.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

Another thing that confused me too is when it says "randomly selected from the same pachinko pool" for double date... Because a "pachinko pool" means something very specific and much, much broader than just the current rotation, for MP specifically.

The blog post clarifies this, and we can only get girls from the current rotation.

So, MP and GPx10 are pretty much irrelevant; especially since the double date only lasts for a couple of days, so the chances it lines up with a good MP rotation are pretty slim.

Double-pachinko will only be significant for the Epic Pachinko (and... only for players who haven't cleared this pool, yet).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

il y a 1 minute, sban a dit :

Hm, does it mean if the mythic rotation includes 2 girls I don't have then I only need four x6 orbs (or 10 x3 orbs)?

That's my understanding. Not sure how it works with a single girl though, since the blog mentions you'll get shard for "another" girl in the same rotation. So it seems you won't be able to simply double the shards for a single girl.

Things also get more complicated with 3 girls in the pool 😛

4 hours ago, Liliat said:

Double-pachinko will only be significant for the Epic Pachinko (and... only for players who haven't cleared this pool, yet).

Quite the opposite, actually. Whenever a DD "event" (or offer, promo, feature? "event" just seems like a weird way to describe this) is on during CE (and possibly OD, though this can vary much more from player to player), it will be a lot more significant for those of us who have cleared our permanent EP pool than for those who have not. With an otherwise empty EP pool, our temporary EP pool during CE (and OD or KV) consists of all of the pachinko-eligible girls from the event and no other. Which means we'll be guaranteed to grab two girls at the price of one, both from the ongoing event in that situation.

That's much better than those with a large permanent EP pool who will also double dip but with a much lower chance for their bonus drop to also be an event girl. At the cost of this freebie not being available at all for us when it happens outside of a CE (or relevant OD/KV when/if applicable); which doesn't change much since we typically don't have any girl available in EP outside of events anyway, let alone two.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

With an otherwise empty EP pool, our temporary EP pool during CE (and OD or KV) consists of all of the pachinko-eligible girls from the event and no other. Which means we'll be guaranteed to grab two girls at the price of one, both from the ongoing event in that situation.

As I recall, all the event girls except for the mission girl are added to the EP pool for the duration. This includes the villain girls. And since DD is during the first 2 days of CE, I think a lot of players won't have cleared the villain girls yet by the end of day 2. So in that case the chance is very high that the bonus or original girl drawn from EP is going to be a villain girl that could have been picked up 'for free' during the normal 9 day duration.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

As a mid-game player with a ton of girls in my EP pool, I usually only spend EPx1 orbs during Pachinko contests (mostly LC), but I might have to reconsider my strategy with this new Double Date event. Even if it's just an extra 2-3 girls per month, it would still significantly speed up the rate of emptying the pool, and the chance of getting a CE girl are so low for those with a big EP pool that I wouldn't be too worried about getting one of the "villains" girls. And GPx10 are worth almost as much as EPx1 for the LC pachinko contest, so I could just save a few more of those.

Also happy to have another version of Regine, even if she's only 1-star. 😍

13 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

As I recall, all the event girls except for the mission girl are added to the EP pool for the duration. This includes the villain girls. And since DD is during the first 2 days of CE, I think a lot of players won't have cleared the villain girls yet by the end of day 2. So in that case the chance is very high that the bonus or original girl drawn from EP is going to be a villain girl that could have been picked up 'for free' during the normal 9 day duration.

You're not wrong. With both MD and the -10% on Fist refills in mind though, I'll hit that EP from day 1 before making a single fight on the two girls that are on villains. If I get them this way, so be it. It's hardly "free" to grab them from regular PvE fights after MD anyway, and it's two for one. I really don't mind clearing all 5 non-mission girls before MD in this situation.

But of course, to each their own and many players will likely prefer to ignore this opportunity so as to avoid the "risk" of getting one of the girls from pachinko instead of through PvE refills. And many different variables can apply differently from player to player for this, of course.

(On top of that, I'm starting to have a few Draft orbs stashed up now, and according to the patch notes, this would allow me to pick one of the pachinko exclusives first, unless maybe the Draft is exactly between the two girls placed on villains... in which case same thing in reverse: the free DD girl would be guaranteed to be a pachinko exclusive).

---------
Edit: This will also work for GP this once, at least. Since this is also the last time they add two 1-star girls to GP and I don't see myself holding off using any GPx10 for two months just for that. ^^

It also occurred to me that it will still have the potential to give some extra value even we have a single girl available in one of the two MP rotations. Obv, I'd rather have an extra girl than 100 epic flower bunches, but I'd also rather have 100 epic flower bunches than nothing. Given the super short duration, it's unlikely to happen for those of us with most of the past event girls, but not impossible either.

If there’s only one recruit available from the respective Pachinko/Night Club Pool, players will instead win epic gifts, which are usually given as compensation for overflowing shard rewards.

Edit of the edit: And now putting the two together I just realized that even when they switch to adding only one 1-star girl per month instead of two, we'll still get 100 epic flower bunches as a bonus if we can time our GP usage to drop the one girl during DD. Which, come to think of it, is arguably more value than a bonus 1-star girl. ^^ Sweet!

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Since it's an extra revival (27th -> 29th instead of 23rd -> 25th), I would expect Finalmecia to return as expected on the 23rd (Unless they decide to do Estelle instead - or both, but now I'm being greedy :D )

According to the game data - only Finalmecia will be revived

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 430i said:

According to the game data - only Finalmecia will be revived

Check again, they both have an event id that has not happened yet. Jiggle Santa Claudia event id on 12/3 was 255. she now has a 265 as well. so they both have up coming events

20 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Check again, they both have an event id that has not happened yet. Jiggle Santa Claudia event id on 12/3 was 255. she now has a 265 as well. so they both have up coming events

sorry, I should have been more precise - I was referring to the "normal" revival event. Both this MDR (event id 259) and next one (263) contain only a single girl and not two, like some/most of us expected.

It is possible I'll get used to it but I relied on the (!) icon to remind me to buy stuff so the booster warning has caused me to forget at least once if not twice now.  I suspect the problem is here you've not added a feature but displaced one and added another, so besides "learn" a kinder implementation would have been 2 icons or a new icon for the new thing somewhere else (such as profile) or the countdown be booster countdown and left existing things intact.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this officially sucks:

Citation

For each Monthly Card tier, players will now be able to automatically store more energy from the natural regeneration! This change won’t affect players without a Monthly Card.

Shouldn't QoL be the most basic thing in a game, for, like, all players? I was really looking forward to 10+ hours league refill (actually even asked for this in the QoL poll). 8 hours has always been too short (I don't mind the other resources, they are already at 10 hours or more; having even more for card holders is fine too).

Citation

A new Monthly Card with exciting new rewards!

[...]

Free Club Champion Multiple Performance & Short Rest

Now CbC is last-minute pay-to-win too.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Well, this officially sucks:

Shouldn't QoL be the most basic thing in a game, for, like, all players? I was really looking forward to 10+ hours league refill (actually even asked for this in the QoL poll). 8 hours has always been too short (I don't mind the other resources, they are already at 10 hours or more; having even more for card holders is fine too).

Now CbC is last-minute pay-to-win too.

Honestly it's more stuff for the spenders, notably whales, orcas, dolphins, and other marine creatures. This is a way to incentivize people to spend money.

It might also be a response to complaints about recent changes that made it harder for paying players. I read that people were saying the Mythic Equipment helped even the playing field between pay and free players, which is crazy.  If one has all the Mythic gear for your class in all slots, sure. That's got to be a very small subset of players who aren't paying.

• Like 2

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​