​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

they're basically fixed versions of the animated pictures from HCL's harem

They lost the oportunity to include animated girls in hentai heroes. I still remember one of the atractions of the first legendary girls was that they were animated in the announcement, but then they didn't use that animation for a pose. A simple gif would have made the trick.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, jelom said:

They lost the oportunity to include animated girls in hentai heroes. I still remember one of the atractions of the first legendary girls was that they were animated in the announcement, but then they didn't use that animation for a pose. A simple gif would have made the trick.

Based on how awful the harem page currently is to load, I'm very glad they haven't exacerbated the problem by including gifs in there.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, AnuzDestroyah said:

Is it just me or the girls imported from clicker really stand out, as in they clearly are from a different game and someone just ctrl+c and ctrl+v them into heroes, instead of drawing them in a way that they would fit with the art style. At least comparing them to Mizuki, she is also a character originally from clicker but her heroes version looks like she isnt from another game and was ported to this one (btw she is one of those who has some of the best art in heroes).

Nope, I completely agree and said it in other topics dedicated to this discussion. These new girls from Hentai Clicker look abysmal and out of place here. They're just reusing the already existing art, which they already did with 1 star girls and I don't see any reason why these new girls from Hentai Clicker should be treated in any other way. Also what's the point of Rumiko if we already have Reina?

And in all honestly, we already had last year filled with girls drawn like a caricatures. Some of which were even redrawn this year. And the art quality finally went to the decent level recently and now they once again decided to dump on us this parody of art? That's not nice.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Based on how awful the harem page currently is to load, I'm very glad they haven't exacerbated the problem by including gifs in there.

You are right, but the problem is forcing the charge of all girls' images when opening the harem, instead of only when you really see them.

In any case a medium resolution animated GIF instead of a full resolution static PNG wouldn't be so bad.

1 minute ago, jelom said:

You are right, but the problem is forcing the charge of all girls' images when opening the harem, instead of only when you really see them.

In any case a medium resolution animated GIF instead of a full resolution static PNG wouldn't be so bad.

Full HD gif it is!

• Haha 9

Heck, they have images at a higher resolution than the one you're going to see them (except maybe in a 4k monitor, I guess). They don't even take into account that when you decrease an image resolution by an arbitrary number, instead of /2 or /4 you get sub-pixel artifacts and there's nothing the browser can do about it; we'd see better quality with smaller images with proper resolution... In fact, I don't think they even know about that problem.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Heck, they have images at a higher resolution than the one you're going to see them (except maybe in a 4k monitor, I guess). They don't even take into account that when you decrease an image resolution by an arbitrary number, instead of /2 or /4 you get sub-pixel artifacts and there's nothing the browser can do about it; we'd see better quality with smaller images with proper resolution... In fact, I don't think they even know about that problem.

They know about this problem, cause the moment they introduced those HD images those problems were pointed out on the forum. They just ignore them, like multiple other problems and point out at a lot of people who were like usual "Oh, wow, HD images, that's so cool!". And yeah, you're right, decreasing resolution for HD image gives a worse visual then an actual image of the correct size and that could be easily seen in the harem, cause some girls started to look ugly because of that even if they were beautiful before. The problem is: it's hard to access harem. The loading time is too much and most people of high level simply ignore it and never visit it. And it's not in their interest to fix it, cause then people will see what's in there and start complain about it. So it's better for them to just keep this as it is and continue deny proper access to harem. But that's not the only reason. They also like the revenue they're getting from the "Collect money" button through monthly cards so making it easy to access harem is once again against their interest. And they already did a lot to make it harder - increased resolution to make the loading time longer; re-implemented money flying animation which hinders money collection and they changed the layout of harem and now you can only access 4(5max) row of girls, while it was 5(6 max) before. And every suggestion to improve harem was ignored because of that.
That's my assumption obviously, but honestly, I'm pretty sure that's the reason why they leave harem in the current dire state.

• Like 1

@Bomba I think you're getting into conspiracy territory here. I doubt that Kinkoid keeps the harem page the impractical bloated thing that it is on purpose. If anything, they would have a TON to gain by reworking it completely (or perhaps splitting it into two different pages: one for the clicks and maintenance stuff, the other for actually watching your collection of sexy pictures).

It's something I've been wondering about for a while now. Even though other aspects clearly take the lead for a lot of players over that, especially among the forum community (and it's very likely that many of us don't even "fap" to HH at all, it's just a game we play that has sexy images we enjoy in passing)... Well, it's sill supposed to be a game with lots of fapping or fappable or even fap-tastic content, as Finder puts it. ^^

Many (maybe even most) other popular games in the Nutaku roster have a clean and user friendly section for this exact purpose, be it called "albums", "favorites" your "library", "collection" or whatever else. So that it's actually a realistic option to revisit scenes and poses you've unlocked and watch them at your leisure, without a million clicks, searches, and loading screens in between. It's beyond me that HH has been around for so long, and has such a huge amount of amazing artwork I'd love to revisit, but it's so tedious to do that you're literally better off saving the pictures you like on your hard drive one by one, and recreating your collection with folders yourself than trying to watch anything in the game itself.

That's something to consider, at least. They're really missing out (and so are many, probably most players even).

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Bomba I think you're getting into conspiracy territory here.

Well, yeah, I know how it sounds like. And yeah, never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. The problem is, at this point I'm not even sure where I should apply that rule. Many of their recent changes are targeted specifically at increasing the revenue, so I can't put it beyond them to increase it by making the "Collect Money" button more appealing. And at the same time they ignored a lot of troubles with game engine, such as loading for quite some time. So I'm not sure about their reasons.

Who knows, maybe they're in the process of actually updating it all and we just need to wait. They just recently stopped supporting Hentai Clicker, so maybe they will use those resourced on hentaiheroes in the upcoming months.

Or should we start a new giant thread a bash them for their inability to fix these problems? Same way how we did it when the art quality dropped and hope that they will notice it and start fixing it. But I'm not hopeful on that front.

2 hours ago, Bomba said:

Or should we start a new giant thread a bash them for their inability to fix these problems? Same way how we did it when the art quality dropped and hope that they will notice it and start fixing it. But I'm not hopeful on that front.

No, but the upcoming Q&A session with FAB Kinkoid might be a good opportunity to bring this up. I won't do it myself as it's taking place on FB and I don't touch FB, ever. But if anyone else can pass this on (in a polite and constructive manner) that would be great.

A way to diminish the load time and data transfer would be using the original old low resolution images (320x800 pixels and 40-60 KB) or perhaps medium resolution images (something between 450-600 x 1200-1500 pixels and 150-200 KB) in the harem and rest of the game, but making them clickable in the harem to open the new high resolution (1200x3000 pixels and 350-600 KB) ones if you want to enjoy them in full size. Or adding an option like an album as stated above.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bomba said:

Nope, I completely agree and said it in other topics dedicated to this discussion. These new girls from Hentai Clicker look abysmal and out of place here. They're just reusing the already existing art, which they already did with 1 star girls and I don't see any reason why these new girls from Hentai Clicker should be treated in any other way. Also what's the point of Rumiko if we already have Reina?

And in all honestly, we already had last year filled with girls drawn like a caricatures. Some of which were even redrawn this year. And the art quality finally went to the decent level recently and now they once again decided to dump on us this parody of art? That's not nice.

As I mentioned in another thread, I was interested in seeing the HC make the jump to HH (Automatically getting them in HH if you had them in HC was a great bonus).  I was expecting the amount of detail to be around like Mizuki's migration (Even though I haven't obtained her yet).  Instead what we got was essentially a copy/paste job. The only good thing is that at least they don't have the weird stitching around their chest that make it look as if they just came from plastic surgery after a patch-up job like in HC.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bomba said:

They know about this problem, cause the moment they introduced those HD images those problems were pointed out on the forum. They just ignore them,

Just to be clear, when I said "they don't know about that problem" I really meant "I'm sure they weren't aware about that problem beforehand". Let's just say that I don't have much respect for KK programmers technical skills...

I think fixing it would be good for their business. Just imagine the huge savings on servers cost (it's not only the harem page, the battle page is equally bloated).

• Like 1

My comments on the new patch notes

Patch Notes Week #11

March. 17.2021

Adventure

New Quest release: World 14 Quest 15 “Passion is the Key”: How will the girls handle the challenge? Check out our latest adventure!  Adventure is one of the main points of this game 👍

Harem

Girls from HCL are invading HH, 2 girls are added to Epic Pachinko More girls, good, although HCL girls drawing quality suffers because of reusing the same pose 👍

HCL Lupa 

HCL Bunny 

These girls will be distributed to their owners from Clicker

Improvements

Due to community feedback, in the Clubs, the girl’s count is back in on the list of players. Thanks 👍

More optimization on the girls’ images sizes Very important!!!, a quick check on a sample of girls shows that most images sizes have shrinked to 100-150 KB at the same resolution (1200x3000 pixels) and without a change in quality. That is a great reduction from the previous average of 300+ KB. Data transfer and page charging times will be greatly reduced, a great step to improve playability. 👍

• Like 9

Did anyone else not get HCL bunny and lupa even though you had them alreadyin HC? 🤔

I hope that they´ll just need a bit of time to distribute them..

UPDATE: just got both on HH now waiting for them on nutaku

Also regarding the patch notes:

- new quest 👍

- girl count 👍

- HCL girls: is it the new standard to get over 15 of them released in a month or what and what about the HCL feature in HH where we´ll also get some girls too? I´d really appreciate some info from kk on this because a lot of people are going crazy about the fact that almost 100 HCL girls could potentially  be added to the EpP myself included 😐

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 1

Patch notes #11

My feedback is basically the same of @jelom, apart the judgement on the Clicker girls: i still have to get one so i won't jump to conclusions in that regard (first see and try, then opinions and constructive criticism 😄 )

Edit: got alt. bunny but i cannot upgrade her yet so..... same no opinions for now :)

Edited by Xemnas

Another batch of clicker girls and once again their first poses are the same. And not only that, Lupa also shrinks to dwarf size, cause keeping the same height is pretty hard, but filling 90% of the image with nothing is alright. (And I hope they once again quickly fix that) So, once again, I'm really upset with these new additions. It kinda feels like this game is considered a dumpster where they can throw away all the useless art they can find. Which sucks.

Reducing the file size for girls art is a good first step towards actually fixing the existing problems, so that's good. But I hope there will be a follow-up.

• Like 2

Got ALT Bunny which is the first of the HCL girls I got and yeah, it's a copy-paste job where the poses and affection scenes are exactly the same as it was in the game.  It could be worse, but at the same time could be a lot better, too.

• Like 1

they are transferring content / girls from an abandoned game to a successful game, which is a good thing.

there might be an update / upgrade of the art, as they have done with other girls previously, so let’s just wait for a while and see where it goes.

• Like 2

I just upgraded Alt Bunny, and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised by how great the adaptation turned out. Solid choices for the pose series, and the affection scenes were intelligently re-framed to fit the HH format. The original material was already great for this particular girl, but I think this content actually more enjoyable in HH than in HCL now. Good job!

I'm cautiously optimistic about how other HCL girl ports will work out. As I said earlier, some of them had really inconsistent and/or subpar art especially for their scenes, so a makeover might be needed for those. Otherwise, yeah, it turned out much better than I expected.

• Like 3

Nice. I got Bunny but I didn't get Lupa when I played Clicker so it's only one of thr two girls for me. Not complains here... well, neither of these versions appear if you click on other Bunny or Lupa girls, but who cares.

The rest of the changes are welcome too.

1 hour ago, Dildobengan said:

At what level do you get lupa in hentai clicker? trying to figure out if it's worth trying to play that far or not.

You don't (she's a Gacha exclusive in HCL, which is similar to pachinko here), and even if you obtain a girl in HCL now, you won't also get her in HH.

The HCL harem lists of eligible players were frozen on February 26th for this purpose. Only girls they already owned in HCL at that point will be given to them when they're added to HH.

Please read the original announcement about HCL transfers for more details.

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic