​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Karyia EvP orbs are nowhere near as valuable a reward as a lot of players assume (as is EvP in general). I for one am glad they've been removed from PoA. I'd take any other orb type over them any day, as well as most other rewards (except tickets and cash), and now of course dating tokens. You'll get those avatars from MPx1 orbs a few months later, and GPx10 will give you a lot more equipment on the cheap. That 22.25% "high chance" of grabbing an event girl doesn't make up for it imho.

I fully agree :) 

But if you think about it, if this isn't a reason to actually want/use event orbs, there isn't another one at all (since there's an actual reason for them to be in this event, I guess).

• Haha 1

As my friend @jelom correctly pointed out, the implementation of dating tokens is, in my humble opinion, the best implementation we could have wished for. The only possible problem (that will effectively show itself as a problem or not only when we will be able to test the new feature), as far as I can see, may be the total effective amount of tokens that we will be able to obtain (on average) during the nine days of the event. Given the prizes to "complete" partial girls, and the fact that (at least actually) the majority of the girls to complete are epic and legendary, something like, for example, 100 - 200 tokens would be practically worthless. I hope in a minimum in the order of a few hundreds, although the best would be being able to get near the thousand. Obviously I am referring to tokens obtained without the expense of kobans for combativity refills. Tokens obtained from pachinko deserve a separate reasoning IMHO, as, even avoiding koban expenses, the use of orbs is implied, and orbs are a resource that, as far as I have understood, a number of player keeps in stack to use during the pachinko contest (especially the one during the Legendary Contest). Given that, even with the increased quantity of Epic x1 Orbs we all obtain since the introduction of the temporary Places of Power, anyways there are not enough orbs to do everything (in a similar manner as there are not enough free kobans in the game to do everything, unless one have both an awesome strategic capability and a good number of strokes of luck), so I suppose the use of epic orbs with the purpose of gaining dating tokens will require some thinking and planning. I avoid discussing about Event Pachinko because lately Event Pachinko x4 Orbs have only been sold in game bundles, and I am unable to imagine non-whales spending kobans in Event Pachinko to gain Dating tokens.

• Like 2

I haven't actually given my feedback on the latest patch notes yet, so here goes:

Dating tokens are a really nice concept. It's the first time we have something this flexible to help us complete our collection as we choose, and that's a great.

However, the cost of any given girl (be it in kobans, orbs, number of villain fights, etc.) has always been determined by the event or feature you're getting her from, not her rarity. This is a significant change in approach, and this being a first, I think it's also worth noting that the token>shard conversion rates per rarity scale up way too high in my opinion.

For starters, it's all based on the price of Commons, which doesn't make sense to me. Every Common girl ever can (eventually) be completed for free just by playing the game. And the only new (event) Rares introduced for years have been the free mission girls once a month. You typically don't have partial Rares in your collection (except for some tier 1 free girls), or very few (for this you need to have tried and failed to get one from revivals or OD, which are very cheap event formats, or used the most valuable MP orbs rather carelessly).

Virtually all the girls that dating tokens will be realistically used on are Legendaries and Epics. Technically, Mythics count too, as it's hard not to have just a few shards for them. But given the price... this will probably be quite a challenge to achieve that.

Here's how pricing scales up:
Common is the base price.
  x2 = Rare
  x3 = Epic
  x5 = Legendary
x20 = Mythic

If it helps some, here's the scale the other way around, based on the price of 1 Mythic shard: 1 Mythic shard = 4 Legendary shards = 6.66 Epic shards = 10 Rare shards = 20 Common shards.

Now, granted, we are used to rarity-based pricing in the game already, but only for items: equipment, boosters, gifts, books... basically everything but the girls themselves. And contrary to girls, items are objectively more valuable the higher they go in rarity. Legendary cordyceps are more powerful than epic ones, which are more powerful than rares, and so on. Prices scale up accordingly.

Girls are very different. The vast majority of your harem serves no gameplay purpose, some girls are better than others when you draft for champion fights, and that's it. Exactly 3 girls are really relevant (your battle team) and maybe up to 6 if you like to switch classes or strategies, out of 600+ girls in the game. Everything else is just for show (or to watch, rather ^^).

Since they're all cosmetics first and foremost (again, except for the 3 in your battle team), spending a lot more gifts, books and cash on one girl compared to another simply based on their respective background colors always bothered me a bit. Unfortunately, this cranks that feeling up to 11.

So, actually, the more I think about it, the less I like this new design of rarity-based prices for girls. :|

In any case, we can't know how useful this will turn out to be in the long run yet, since (as always) we have no idea what the drop rate(s) and range(s) will be for the dating tokens just yet. Maybe we'll have tons of tokens as we do tickets and ymens, and those prices won't be an issue, or maybe they'll be as "easy to obtain" as 1-star girls shards from villains...

I don't doubt that we will have a community-driven project/thread to share and compile data for this, and in a few weeks or more, we'll have a solid estimate. But right now, we just don't know.

-----

Ah, and the new PoP girl seems very sweet, as do the two new EP girls! ^^

• Like 6

The vast majority of your harem serves no gameplay purpose

I think I've said this before and I believe it'd be unpopular but with the introduction of PoP I was hopeful that they might change part of the game to "mission based" in that you send girls out and cannot use them for other things while they're out.  This'd make the majority of as least my harem useful, in fact, I'd say 50+% right now are on PoP missions.

Envision if your girls are on PoP missions they can't be used in champion, club boss or tower of fame/seasons til released from said mission.  That makes every girl in your harem potentially super valuable, especially the rare ones (who likely you are using as much as you can in every one of the aforementioned events).

Maybe they have different ideas but it may be angling that sort of way with this addition?

> the more I think about it, the less I like this new design of rarity-based prices for girls

What's your counter-proposal/betterment?  Flat?

I like rarity based because if you are going to use the girls it'd be the more rare ones that matter so they should be more expensive?  I may be missing your point.

I also feel I'll be in the minority but I hope these drop in low (to medium) amounts.  If they drop in high amounts it'll be a brief period of time before everyone has all the girls they have 1-99 won and it'll just be another thing to amass with little to no value.  This would be a step away from direction they've taken recently IMO e.g. giving tickets value again with the introduction of club bosses.  While not yet, it also gives them another thing to sell which I think is a good direction for any business (e.g. you really want that girl finished, you can buy the remainder).

In short summary, I'm optimistic/happy with this patch.

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm quite curious about the dating thingies and happy something like this is introduced! A lot will depend on the quantities that will become available of course. I agree with Div they'll only/mostly be used for epic and legendary. The current cost in dating tokens might be OK, as long as enough drop. 

Personally I'd rather see Mythical girls blocked and more dating tokens available than have mythicals included and the tokens be rare. 

If tokens are easy enough to get, they will make mythical x 3 and x6 orbs much more interesting. ATM I only use those when I'm guaranteed to get the girl. So generally I only use them when I have only 1 girl left and I have enough orbs. So very rarely :D. With tokens I can use the x3 and x6 orbs to get some shards, and later "complete" the girl with dating tokens. 

We'll see!

• Like 2

99 needed shards x 60 needed tokens per shards = 5940 tokens needed to finish a mythic.

5940 needed tokens / 5 tokens per drop from bosses = 1188 needed drops.

1188 needed drops x (I'm assuming) 5-10% drop rate = 11880-23760 needed battles.

40 battles per day x 9 days of event = 360 battles (without koban use).

11880 needed battles / 360 battles per event = 33 needed events.

33 needed events / 12 (of these kind of) events per year = 2.75 years.

2 years and 9 months needed to get 1 mythic girl... and I already have 1 shard of 3 mythic girls!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Oddly funny that rares being being the missions girl. I found it odd that for some reason that the rare girl this time is not the mission girl. I wonder why the break from tradition?

Gah I was watching Fiddler on the Roof last night and now because I this I want to yell TRADITION!!!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Inuzuka said:

99 needed shards x 60 needed tokens per shards = 5940 tokens needed to finish a mythic.

5940 needed tokens / 5 tokens per drop from bosses = 1188 needed drops.

1188 needed drops x (I'm assuming) 5-10% drop rate = 11880-23760 needed battles.

40 battles per day x 9 days of event = 360 battles (without koban use).

11880 needed battles / 360 battles per event = 33 needed events.

33 needed events / 12 (of these kind of) events per year = 2.75 years.

2 years and 9 months needed to get 1 mythic girl... and I already have 1 shard of 3 mythic girls!

it is a small margin faster as I see 48 battles per 24h.  That would make 27,5 needed events with 10% drop rate.

Keeping 18 combativity points from the time before reset, it goes down to 26,5 events.

completing Season until Girl 2 on free pass and saving all those 81 combativity, makes it down to 22.4 events. Still two years for one missed mythic girl.

If you invest the up to 20k kobans for the mythic girl in the first place, you would gather these 99 shards within 5 events... - and would use them for other girls^^

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

This makes saving combativity from PoA to use in the Classic Event a better prospect.

Just ended burning that a little while ago: 150 combativity in total. Date token drops: 7 (for a total of 35 tokens) meaning 4,6%. If this is near the official average, IMHO we will end in the "nearly worthless" section.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Just ended burning that a little while ago: 150 combativity in total. Date token drops: 7 (for a total of 35 tokens) meaning 4,6%. If this is near the official average, IMHO we will end in the "nearly worthless" section.

4 drops of 5 with 92 combativity. 0 tokens from 5 epic orbs.

10 tokens a day, only during selected events. I have a Rare with 15 shards missing. I need 90 tokens to complete...

I feel we can leave out the "nearly" and can safely conclude this is of so little worth it won't affect my playing in attempts to optimize the collection of tokens. 

I'm *so* disappointed now :( 

• Thinking 1

I don't see anything about this in the patch notes, but maybei t was a stealth nerf - but the new Club champion is 200 mln weaker in health than the previous one we had. It can't be down to removing 3 inactive players lat month, can it? The champion also only lost 3 levels when compared to the one we had before...

22 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

I don't see anything about this in the patch notes, but maybei t was a stealth nerf - but the new Club champion is 200 mln weaker in health than the previous one we had. It can't be down to removing 3 inactive players lat month, can it? The champion also only lost 3 levels when compared to the one we had before...

I noticed this too, I'm pretty sure our guild grew since last month (we cut some the month before) but I could be wrong.  I suspect it's not just you tho.

14 hours ago, jpanda said:

> the more I think about it, the less I like this new design of rarity-based prices for girls

What's your counter-proposal/betterment?  Flat?

I like rarity based because if you are going to use the girls it'd be the more rare ones that matter so they should be more expensive?  I may be missing your point.

I think you are, because rarity distribution for girls in this game is completely upside down. Apart from Mythics, which are still a very new thing, the higher a "rarity", the more girls there are of said "rarity"... There are more Epics than Commons and Rares combined. And even more Legendaries than Epics.

Basically, almost every girl you actually need to spend resources or play time-limited events or features to collect is at least Epic, and most of them are Legendary. That's a big part of why I think rarity-based prices don't make sense for girls in this game (at least not in the order established with this patch).

I mean, crafting a Legendary in, say, HearthStone costs an arm and a leg. But there it makes sense, because Legendaries are actually the smallest group of cards in every set (and most of them are among the best cards you can put in a deck). Commons are the most common, and the cheapest, and so on. It's the exact opposite for HH, though. We get Epics and Legendaries constantly that are more expensive to maintain for no real reason, except the seemingly arbitrary "rarity" they've been assigned.

If anything, I'd make it based on number of stars. This way, absolute filler like the 1-star girls would cost small change, as they should. Purely cosmetic 3-star girls (eg the vast majority of girls in the game) would cost a higher but still reasonable price. 5-star girls (a smaller and much more valuable group than the previous two, including all of the non-Mythic best fighters and highest income girls) would cost significantly more than your dime-a-dozen 3-star whatever "+1 to the harem count and maybe nice pics to look at" girl, as they should. And Mythics, as the only 6-star girls (and also the absolute top girls in the game) would be the most expensive to craft, as they should.

How about that? :)

PS: To those who started counting their stats for token drops, please don't post them here. I'll launch a data project so we can do this properly as our community has done for every drop types and formats. Just bear with me, it's been a busy day and I haven't caught up just yet. I'll post the link here when it's ready.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I like the dating tokens. There are always situations where you end up with some shards on a girl. I saved a 10 shard MyP orb for ages because I screwed up and left an event girl with 96 and she never appeared again. Doh! Nice safety net, nice flexibility. Thanks KK.

My thinking is that rather than rarity influencing where I use dating tokens I might use annoyance. Nike will be brutal on level 3 by the time you get her level 3 girl close to 100. Maybe a better idea is just get 1 shard and then use dating tokens? Or fight her until you start to lose and then switch to DTs?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

the new Club champion is 200 mln weaker in health than the previous one we had

Pretty sure that's global. It wasn't part of the patch notes and I'm not sure it was even intended. Don't forget the date (April 1st)... I don't have specific info on anything at this time but weird stuff has been known to happen on that day... By the way, it's not the only new thing introduced today that wasn't announced (and is surprising). Any encounters with the invisible girl, yet? ^^

Either way, we should have more info by tomorrow (either from the next CC cycle directly, or perhaps from a post by @Noacc

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Pretty sure that's global. It wasn't part of the patch notes and I'm not sure it was even intended. Don't forget the date (April 1st)... I don't have specific info on anything at this time but weird stuff has been known to happen on that day... By the way, it's not the only new thing introduced today that wasn't announced (and is surprising). Any encounters with the invisible girl, yet? ^^

Either way, we should have more info by tomorrow (either from the next CC cycle directly, or perhaps from a post by @Noacc

I was thinking it might have been April's fools, we will see.

And as for the invisible girl, sadly, no shards yet :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

PS: To those who started counting their stats for token drops, please don't post them here. I'll launch a data project so we can do this properly as our community has done for every drop types and formats. Just bear with me, it's been a busy day and I haven't caught up just yet. I'll post the link here when it's ready.

There it is, folks:

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to contribute.

• Like 3

I really like this update and would like to suggest improving it. 

I usually get 100% girl shards.  And it's hard to find an application for the Dating Tokens.  The first shard can be expected for a very long time.

I propose to provide players with the opportunity to open access to the girl.

Example:

• Common Girls will require 300 Dating Tokens;
  • Rare Girls will require 600 Dating Tokens;
  • Epic Girls will require 900 Dating Tokens;
  • Legendary Girls will require 1500 Dating Tokens;
  • Mythic Girls will require 6000 Dating Tokens

In this case, the girl will cost 2 times more, but everyone will have the opportunity to get her. 

IMG_20210402_021349.jpg

2 hours ago, PianTai said:

I really like this update and would like to suggest improving it.

Thanks for your feedback. It's about the latest Patch Notes, so I've moved it to the ongoing Patch Notes thread. Please don't post feedback about this feature elsewhere until it's no longer the latest patch.

As for your suggestion, it seems to be missing the exact point the restriction you're asking Kinkoid to remove was included for in the first place. The goal of these tokens is to complete girls you have already started to collect. It isn't to give everyone the opportunity to craft any girl from scratch.

In any case, especially with your example (a Mythic girl), even though we barely started the data thread on this new feature, I'm very confident that if you start saving up tokens to craft her today, and I start saving up kobans to catch her on her revival in a year or so, I'll have her in my harem long before you do. Probably even if I only finish her on her next revival in two years or so...

So, you have no incomplete girl ever? Are you sure about that? How about during events? Isn't there a certain period of time between your first shard drop and when you have the girl at 100%? ^^ 

My comments on the last patch notes

Patch Notes Week #14

April. 07.2021

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 14 Quest 16 “A Secret to Whisper”: Bunny gets a do-over! Will she pass the final challenge this time? Check out our latest adventure! 👍 Nice, the story is what glues together all the game. A good start in this scroll

New feature

Kinky Cumpetition

I still have to see working, but the first look seem acceptable, you get shards and items without having to change your schedule. Shards for a new girl? Good. Will be enough 2x2 days to get her?  More needed Affection and books? Good 👍 I expect they made coincident with league starts, so it is easier to do partial rushes for people interested in the girl, or in PoA, to double use the rewards in two events. 

• The first Kinkind Cumpetition will start on 8th of April (Thursday) at 1 pm UTC+2 and will end on 10th April (Saturday) 1 pm UTC+2
  • The duration of the event will be for 2 days and it will start with the new Leagues season. 
  • Kinky Cumpetition will be ongoing in parallel with other events
  • There will be up to two Kinky Competitions per month  Two?

What is Kinky Cumpetition?

For the duration of two days, you will receive extra rewards from performing against other players  in Leagues and Seasons

Perform in Leagues or Seasons - win your Performances and get bonus rewards!  And gorgeous girls!

Kinky Cumpetition Rewards 

Kinky Cumpetition in Leagues 

• Girl Attraction shards or rare or legendary Gifts!

Kinky Cumpetition in Season

• Girl Attraction shards or rare or legendary Books!

image4-11-600x338.png

Important to note, the additional rewards are not in all season opponents, but just in one, and the screenshot show they are in the one with more mojo, that usually is the tougher one because is up in the leaderboard. Will it be random?

Monthly cards

In addition to the daily Kobans, we are adding Daily Kisses as a reward to the Monthly Cards 👍 More is always good

• Silver MC: 2 Kisses per day (60 in total)
  • Gold MC: 4 Kisses per day (120 in total)
  • Platinum MC: 8 Kisses per day (240 in total)

Ban timer

Ban timer has been included 

• The timer will show the reason and time duration of the suspended account when the banned user is trying to log in  I expect they don't have to suspend many people, but it is always good knowing why

The Art of the Haremverse Art Book

Become part of the Haremverse history by creating a mind-blowing art book featuring ravishing beauties, sketches, and dirty little details from your favorite hentai game! 

The book will reveal exclusive kinky stories, history, and lore of the Haremverse.

The art book will be funded with a Kickstarter campaign that starts today! Just click here!

We are offering amazing in-game rewards for our most generous backers and supporters, including Kobans, special bundles and girls! Check out the Kickstarter page and pick the pledge that you like best! 

Let’s make this juicy wet dream art book a reality, heroes!

Finally the art book will be a reality (Just see how the people has started to pledge in a pair of hours). Do check the Kickstarter link because it has a lot of info.

Edit: Since this morning they have added a new higher tier in Kickstarter. At start the higher tier was 1000 € and now it is 1500€  :o

Edited by jelom
  • Like 5

So Patch notes week #14 my thoughts:

1. New quest for the adventure: Good give me moar!!! 
  2. Kinky cumpetition: As i said in another thread, it seems a really good event for me since is a sort of "revival" of old girls (if there would have been a new girl they would have told it, and it would be a disaster probably). Is only 2 days (well 4 since is gonna happen twice) but we do many fights between leagues and season so is defenitly worth a lot, and also is great that it is gonna start with a new league season. Also rewards: Gifts in league and books in season. It is absolutely fantastic (for me at least), i have at least 70 girls to upgrade, and our last new entry Moe Bunny drained me (sorry for the unintentional double meaning XD)
  3. Montly cards: Good for them :) 
  4. Ban timer: useful, i hope to never experiment this feature 🤣
  5. Haremverse book: Is a very beautiful thing to do, unfortunately i'm still poor so....... keep one aside for me, for when i'll be able to afford it 😋

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic