​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

On 3/11/2021 at 5:54 PM, DvDivXXX said:

No, but the upcoming Q&A session with FAB Kinkoid might be a good opportunity to bring this up. I won't do it myself as it's taking place on FB and I don't touch FB, ever. But if anyone else can pass this on (in a polite and constructive manner) that would be great.

For people interested here is the saved session in facebook, you can see it without login into it

https://www.facebook.com/haremheroes/videos/463420841530095/

• Thanks 7

With the new migrants from HCL, I would be lying if I didn't say that I felt it was a missed opportunity.  I thought when the HCL versions of Bunny and Lupa were added, they would be added as another variant instead of just being alternate versions.  But seeing that they are added as alternate universe versions, I was hoping for some interaction between the two versions. 

4 hours ago, jelom said:

you can see it without login into it

Actually, FB shows me the preview for about 1 second before moving me back to the login screen. =/ Thanks anyway. I'll catch the summary on Discord I guess.

16 minutes ago, JoeEl85 said:

I was hoping for some interaction between the two versions. 

Wait for the alternate story to unfold a little bit first. ^^ HCL's girls (and lore) introduction to HH is still very much a work in progress. The opportunities it gives for HH are great, and I'm looking forward to it as well, but it will likely happen in the adventure/story mode(s?) in the future. That's my guess, at least.

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Actually, FB shows me the preview for about 1 second before moving me back to the login screen.

Strange, yesterday I could see it without problems but today it triggers the login screen. :(

And the other videos of HH in FB I can see without this happening

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

w for me too, if i use the link that you mates posted FB blocks me with the "register or log in please". But if i go to the facebook page and scroll down to the video i can see it full.

I have found a workaround to avoid triggering the FB login page, just start the video and inmediately push ESC key repeatedly for some seconds, then you can see the full video without problems.

• Thanks 5

18 hours ago, jelom said:

I have found a workaround to avoid triggering the FB login page, just start the video and inmediately push ESC key repeatedly for some seconds, then you can see the full video without problems.

@jelom, the "patch" master 👌👏👍

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dartul said:

And where is the information about the total deterioration in the quality of all avatars and icons of the girls due to the change of the file extension from png. to webp.? Wtf?! It's disgusting looks now!

There is a 300 and 1200 version for girls images in format webp, IMHO the latter has no visible difference from the old png version. If you can show an example I would be glad to compare.

• Like 3

Yop. Using a compressed but near lossless image format is a lot better than a nearly uncompressed one, at least in the game itself. Having a small version by default and then being able to load the HD version when you want instead of by default improves performance a lot, without a significant loss in quality.

Granted, the game still needs a decent interface dedicated to watching images we like. The harem in its current form, even with reduced loading times, is nowhere near satisfactory in that regard. We need something like a library, album, collection or similar feature from which you can actually watch the pretty pictures you've accumulated without a ton of clicks, loading times and even tedious searches to even find pictures in your collection. Other games do this very well. HH basically doesn't offer this at all. If you really like a particular series of drawings and want to be able to watch them without ridiculous amounts of work each time, you're currently better off saving the pictures to your hard drive, which is really impractical and you also lose access to the dialogues in the process.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Granted, the game still needs a decent interface dedicated to watching images we like. The harem in its current form, even with reduced loading times, is nowhere near satisfactory in that regard. We need something like a library, album, collection or similar feature from which you can actually watch the pretty pictures you've accumulated without a ton of clicks, loading times and even tedious searches to even find pictures in your collection. Other games do this very well. HH basically doesn't offer this at all. If you really like a particular series of drawings and want to be able to watch them without ridiculous amounts of work each time, you're currently better off saving the pictures to your hard drive, which is really impractical and you also lose access to the dialogues in the process.

In truth, IMHO the actual interface with small modifies could be more than enough: it should be sufficient to add some things to the review screens (the ones every player accesses using the arrows on the completed stars in the harem screen). When one watches previous obtained scenes, there are already "<" and ">" buttons to go to the previous and next scene of the same girl. To have a decent "watching graphics" screen, a "<<" and a ">>" buttons could be added to change to the next (or previous) girl in the harem scenes, and to the right side of the screen, which actually remains empty, could be reported (maybe in a little reduced scale) the pose of the girl relative to the scene visualized. In the same way, in the screen may be added controls useful for a "slideshow mode", with maybe the chance to regulate the speed of the show and define if the scene text is shown or invisible during the slideshow. Just the first things that came to my mind.

• Like 2

So the dating tokens could be used to finish girls I have only partial in my harem? 

That is great.

I need at least 1 shard of the girl to fumble with 8th collectable currency in this game*?

That exludes any girl that was never on a villain (after shard system introduction) and never in MP then (missing her while nonusing/nonhaving MPx3 or MPx6 tokens is my bad then)? Too bad, I thought I could get also the old ones not yet aquired by me. (Technically I understand it: this avoids obtaining girls that appeared to early in harem...)

*Ymen, kobans, villain combativity points, season kisses, champion tickets, orbs.

** league tokens cannot really be collected.

***at least all collectables are still meant to turn into girls, so yeah.

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

Patch notes week #13 my thought:

1. Dating tokens: Fantastic add to the game, many of us proposed a tokens function ( @Chthugha was the first if i remeber correctly), well not exactly this one but similar and for other events. This is really good imo, we have lots and lots of partial girls and if we can find a way to complete em (even if is not that easy, seeing the "prices" XD) i'm happy.
  2. Gloria: WOOOOW
  3. Baroness Samedi and Pytia: the first one is a bloodborn parody ? I think i know her.... the second should be Haumea from fire force i thinkHaumea | Fire Force Wiki | Fandom  . In the end here WOOOW too judgement XD
Edited by Xemnas

Dating tokens - good.

Getting it only during a classic event - bad idea.

Why do game mechanics, a significant part of which (receiving) only works for a third of the playing time with breaks of 20+ days, I do not understand. Isn't it easier to make the receipt constant by decreasing it proportionally?

Well, I predict that to two meme forum questions like "I got a girl but I don't see her in a harem" (avatar), "I can't spend energy" (champions - reception desk), a third will be added "I want to get a girl for dating tokens, but I don't see where to get them / they no longer drop out to me "(wait for the beginning of the month and the classic event).

I have spoken.

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Lexian said:

Dating tokens - good.

Getting it only during a classic event - bad idea.

Why do game mechanics, a significant part of which (receiving) only works for a third of the playing time with breaks of 20+ days, I do not understand. Isn't it easier to make the receipt constant by decreasing it proportionally?

Well, I predict that to two meme forum questions like "I got a girl but I don't see her in a harem" (avatar), "I can't spend energy" (champions - reception desk), a third will be added "I want to get a girl for dating tokens, but I don't see where to get them / they no longer drop out to me "(wait for the beginning of the month and the classic event).

I have spoken.

It would be nice if they were not limited to just during the first event of the month. I wonder if they they will also drop during mythic days as they run concurrently with the classic. Probably will, but it never hurts to ask. They should have them at least drop during orgy days as well. Orgy days is all about getting girls you may have missed in past events so this is somewhat thematic with the dating tokens. In the end, while useful, their true true usefulness will as always come down to drop rate/amount.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ShadowWeaver said:

I wonder if they they will also drop during mythic days as they run concurrently with the classic.

The answer is in the question, isn't it? ^^ That's a yes. Unless they change the MD format considerably (basically following the suggestion to add a specific MD-only villain, that's the only thing that could make me doubt). The way MD has worked so far, it's essentially a subset of the classic event, and you play it by hitting a villain during a classic event, so the requirements for dating tokens are met.

Dating Tokens -> barring an awful rollout/drops, sounds great. It should help, for sure. And it provides a chance/path to get those incomplete girls, that we never had before.

New girls -> They all look good/promissing to me.

So yeah, seems like a great patch to me :) 

The only adjustment I would ask, maybe, would be if we'll eventually get event orbs as a reward somewhere (PoA task?).

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Karyia said:

The only adjustment I would ask, maybe, would be if we'll eventually get event orbs as a reward somewhere (PoA task?).

The previously were. Every time it was, there were numerous questions in the forum and discord (often incorrectly submitted as bug reports) asking where they were. Kinkoid haven't confirmed, but I 100% personally believe it got removed because it was a reward that created more hassle than it was worth since I'm sure some of those people would've bothered facebook/twitter/in-game support tool as well.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

My comments about the new patch

Patch Notes Week #13

March. 31.2021

New Feature
Dating Tokens 

Dating tokens will unlock with the next Classic event on the 1st of April 

We are introducing a new type of droppable currency - Dating Tokens 

Long awaited (especially by @Observer_X ;)). I am amazed at how Kinkoid has improved the game over the time to allow the players to get more and more girls for free. Again thanks. :x

What are Dating Tokens?

• Dating Tokens are a special type of droppable currency that can only be obtained  during classic events Don't be greedy, nine days are enough
  • Dating tokens will drop from villains, Epic & Event Pachinko From the screenshots we can see that epic pachinko can give 10 dating tokens, we must wait to confirm the drop rate and drop range in villains, epic and event pachinko, they will probably be different as with the 1 star girls.
  • They will not be included in Bundles for now
  • Dating Tokens can be exchanged for Girl Shards
    • You can use the Dating Tokens in your Harem page and exchange them for the remaining shards From the screenshot I guess that you will need to have enough datinkg tokens to complete the remaining shards of the girl.
    • You need to have at least 1 shard of a girl to be able to get the rest with Dating Tokens Of course, they are meant to finish partial girls, not to get a full new one from scratch.
    • The price depends on the rarity, as well as the number of missing shards.
    • Dating tokens are saved and can be used after the Classic event is over as well. Good, we can amass and use them when we want it. :) For example, to get the Tier 3 girls in the last worlds as soon as we unlock and get the first shards from them.
  • The Shards costs the following:
    • Common Girls will require 3 Dating Tokens per shard;
    • Rare Girls will require 6 Dating Tokens per shard;
    • Epic Girls will require 9 Dating Tokens per shard;
    • Legendary Girls will require 15 Dating Tokens per shard;
    • Mythic Girls will require 60 Dating Tokens per shard; A bit pricey.

Places of Power 

• A new girl has been added in “Kinks on Air” Place of Power More girls is always good 👍
    • Gloria

Harem

• New Pachinko Girls have joined the Haremverse More girls is always good 👍
    • Baroness Samedi 
    • Pytia 

Test server 

• We would like to remind you that the Test server is not supported by our customer support

Any tickets send will not receive a reply As it should be, it is normal that test features can malfunction sometimes. If you want to play the game correctly you must do it in one of the live servers

• Like 8

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The previously were. Every time it was, there were numerous questions in the forum and discord (often incorrectly submitted as bug reports) asking where they were. Kinkoid haven't confirmed, but I 100% personally believe it got removed because it was a reward that created more hassle than it was worth since I'm sure some of those people would've bothered facebook/twitter/in-game support tool as well.

I remember! Even you answering people about why they weren't appearing, in some cases 😅

I understand your point. Maybe some sort of reward during Classic Events? Sort of a (specific) mission type then? 

I don't know, it just seems to make sense, in some way.

@Karyia EvP orbs are nowhere near as valuable a reward as a lot of players assume (as is EvP in general). I for one am glad they've been removed from PoA. I'd take any other orb type over them any day, as well as most other rewards (except tickets and cash), and now of course dating tokens. You'll get those avatars from MPx1 orbs a few months later, and GPx10 will give you a lot more equipment on the cheap. That 22.25% "high chance" of grabbing an event girl doesn't make up for it imho.

• Like 4

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic