​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

Side Quest announcement

After the release of this week’s side quest, there will be a break in the release of side quests.

The focus will be on the main adventure quests and improving the overall art in the game.

Ok, where to use my xp...except champion tickes...

Improvements

• Improvement of the lost session behavior
    • Players will now get appropriately redirected to the page they were going prior to the lost session
  • To prevent IP bans, the “Use” button is now disabled in the girl leveler until the response is received.

That's a very slow click rate now...

Freezing the production of the Messenger (already applied from last month).

Yeah, thought that there won't come content anymore.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Mixed feeling about the messenger feature. It surely needs to be reworked (I'm not a huge fan of the double currency, and the chatting-with-a-real-person simulation with waiting times between girls' answer often made it more annoying than entertaining). But the story concept (more details on events' story/what girls do after you met them in their story world, and a sort of "how they interact with each other") was kind of interesting, and the art (even though the teasing pics in the middle of the convos were close up with different angles of the actual final scenes) was always very good.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 6

Comments to Patch Notes 45/2022:

New Side Quest: Sad that the art-team mixed the style of the MC again. I hope that's nothing, that will be happen once more 🤨 or that this is a hint that they plan to change the art for the MC in HH so the MCs in HH and GH have the identical same look. 😱

New League Girl: She looks good. 👍

Q&A: Nice to such guys who have knowledge to participate in. So a 👍 from my side.

Announcement to side quests: Announced last week too, but better to have it double, there will be enough which will complain in two weeks that there is no new side quest and I don't think they will release adventure roles more often now so we get "only" every second week more stuff.

Improvements: Seems good to me. Hadn't problems with such issues in the last months, but I read complains about it and so it will be helpfull for some players so it's a 👍

Additional Improvements:

- KC: They announce it know, at the day we normaly would gain the first KC. I hadn't understood and I can't imagine that I will understand this "Make a secret from all changings in events until they appear, that's a thrilling thing!" behaviour from KK. I had learned to deal with it so no much complaints but it would be much better for 99% of the playerbase if they had announced this at the last update in october. For the reducing to one event: 👍

- Freezing the Messenger: Didn't see much complains on the messenger here or in Discord. So I think it's more related to the "concentration on main story". One more hint that they have a shortage in the art department. Sad that they reduced the Messenger. It was a nice side feature with no harm to the rest of the game and some nice aditions to the story. The last updates which were related to the CE from the previous month were very nice and made the CE's Story to a more intregrated part of the Haremverse. 😢

- OD's Characters: If the one girl we now get is the villain girl it's ok. One other changing "related to feedback from players" where I can't remember such feedback. So neutral to me.

Fixes: Allways good if they can fix issues. Wasn't one of the players with this issues so I'm happy in two parts: 1) had no issues and 2) no more fear to get theese issues in the future 😁😉 👍

All in all a positiv update. Two or three more of such mostly positiv updates and we will have enough mental strength to stand the next SE.... 🎄😁😉

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lepidocter said:

Anyway, if it's freezed, can we hope they totally strip the thing out? It occupy RAM.

No! Of course not. Content should never be removed from the game.

1 hour ago, lepidocter said:

I dunno how KC/OD will affect my gameplay, but probably the pool will be narrower? Again, my guess no one spent enough kobans for the Pachinko during those events.

There's no pachinko for KC, it's all done through PvP fights (and that's also irrelevant to any pool since KC girls don't get revivals at least so far). For OD, yes, it will make the permanent EP pool grow slower (+1 instead of +2 on most months).

• Thanks 1

16 minuti fa, lepidocter ha scritto:

@DvDivXXX Thank you, despite one year + plus in the game, I still can't recognize events. KC = Kinky Cumpetition = single girl drop from  League/Season? Right? I have to think about to recognize stuff (OD =... Original Day? Odd Destiny? Uhmmm... Orgy Days?).

Definitely orgy days. Odd destiny made me genuinely laugh xD

• Haha 3

it's kinda funny that with the new League girl we'll have 3 girls based on some version of Aphrodite (SMITE, Hades and now Record of Ragnarok)

although I have to say the breast holders' poses look weird to me for some reason

As for the rest of the patch - it's a shame we're losing some content but if we're getting higher quality of what's staying I think this is a good trade off overall.

• Like 5

Obtuse days.

I like the new look of the four-eyes. Now he looks the man who could at least score somebody in this army of women. Half of the occasions before he was drawn like some kind of a bespectacled Shaggy. Doesn't look gay to me, so who cares if he's part-time bi lol.

Harem messenger fails because the conversations are so stupid I feel like my IQ diminishes if I read them too much. And why were there only five girls (of six) featured for the last two batches? Why exclude Marie and Finalmecia? Random decisions and no plan.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 2

1 hour ago, lainn said:

I like the new look of the four-eyes. Now he looks the man who could at least score somebody in this army of women. Half of the occasions before he was drawn like some kind of a bespectacled Shaggy. Doesn't look gay to me, so who cares if he's part-time bi lol.

I don't think you understand (likely because you have never looked at Gay Harem ever?). The two characters are distinct and clearly recognizable from one another. The past two HH side quests have literally used the exact appearance of the Gay Harem main character. This isn't our MC's "new look", it's clearly more of an "oopsie!" moment. Nothing to do with you, the character or anyone else being gay, bi or otherwise sexually oriented. It's basically as if the Superman artist suddenly gave Clark Kent the exact appearance of Bruce Wayne, inexplicably.

Also, the last time artists started drastically changing the MC's appearance (in HCL), it eventually caused such a disturbance in the Force throughout the Haremverse that parallel universes had to come to the rescue. ^^ So... careful what you wish for!

I for one wouldn't particularly mind a GH/HH crossover, but well, I can see the pitchforks from here already. ^^

• Like 1

I mean he looks handsome, capable and yes, smug, like a chad or something. Not Mr. Olympia candidate with Goku's hair and retarded face. I never understood why his glasses don't have a "substance", like they deliberately make them look 2D, cut from papier-mach`e? If it's a reference of something then I'm just ignorant but otherwise..

Next, doesn't the orgy days "lack enthusiasm" due to the limited chance of obtaining > 1 girl at all? Each time on average I need 3 to 4 days to get a single new girl, what should others do? Back in the revival time I got 2 or 3 girls easy and for free, on each. So I could pour gold into some less friendly events, like anniversary or that winter "anniversary" revival with bullshit shard range. Today what do we get is a single horde event, bad rates, you either spend another huge amount of gold after a mythic grind or get 2 3* for free in the best case. New players, if they event exist, would rather get 5 or 6*, right?

And kinky competition, the ugly child of Kinkoid. Bad design gameplay-wise and for better or worse, rather ugly pictures too. With a very few exceptions of course. The only redeemable part of it is when you stop spending kisses to not waste your boosters and in turn conserve kisses towards it.

• Like 1

@garadron they want for you to notice that no new quest was added as promised.

@DvDivXXX there was a glimpse of HH/GH crossover at  the start of Hamelin world. 100 years ago for you.

On 11/9/2022 at 6:49 PM, lainn said:

I mean he looks handsome, capable and yes, smug, like a chad or something.

You forgot the comedy about. The hero is very handsome, but wearing such glasses cut his charm out and so the whole frustration in "real world". In Haremverse he was quoted (most early) as looking dumb with glasses. They are a plot device. The new quest appearance is what he should look in HH *without* glasses. Killing out the comedy about.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Being extremely ignorant on how KK's controls our accounts for any irregularities (and how internet and computers work in general) I feel the need to ask something, in regard of the reminder they pull out in this patch that "different people sharing the same account is against the ToU and it leads to irreversible ban"

Now, I do not share my account with anyone else. But I do play from different devices (namely, two computers and my phone). Do the different Ip addresses I inevitably play from put me at risk, or am I safe?

(Sorry for the naivety of this question of mine, oh technologically educated people, and also sorry mods if I asked this here, but since it is "patch related" I thought it was ok to ask thi here and not to open a dedicated topic)

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, Antimon a dit :

Do the different Ip addresses I inevitably play from put me at risk, or am I safe?

They'd probably have to ban half of their community if playing on multiple devices were not allowed :) I wouldn't worry too much.

But just like anti-cheat policy, it's hard to say how they actually implement it, and if their strategy makes sense or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Antimon said:

I feel the need to ask something, in regard of the reminder they pull out in this patch that "different people sharing the same account is against the ToU and it leads to irreversible ban"

Perfectly normal and even healthy to ask, better safe than sorry. You and 99.99% of players have nothing to worry about though. That reminder was for actual (and potential) cheaters and rule breakers.

Sometimes my wife clicks my daily missions, Market or PoPs for me when I'm asleep or not around and she thinks to check for me. I'm not worried about this kind of thing either, although a robot with a super strict definition of "account sharing" might technically see this as such (if it could even identify which of the humans in our home is clicking ^^).

The big no-no they wanted to remind everyone of is account sharing (as in multiple actual players using the same account to actually play) and even more so account trading or worst of all, selling. Because yeah, sadly that's a thing. And of course it leads to all people involved getting banned from all Kinkoid games permanently.

No one is going to do this by accident, though let alone raise any red flag with normal behavior, including using multiple devices or network connections, which is super common and absolutely fine, as Liliat already mentioned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Due to my location I have to play through a VPN. I also play across multiple devices, and due to the VPN smart settings the devices might be set to different countries. Is this going to flag up as account sharing as it might look like I am playing at different areas of the world in a short space of time.

2 hours ago, jeff_leppard said:

Due to my location I have to play through a VPN. I also play across multiple devices, and due to the VPN smart settings the devices might be set to different countries. Is this going to flag up as account sharing as it might look like I am playing at different areas of the world in a short space of time.

I would be interested as well. When traveling to some backwards countries I use the tor browser, so my location changes quite often over the span of a couple of days. Does this raise any red flags?

I can ask, but again VPNs have been used for a long time and they're even frequently recommended as workarounds when someone accidentally triggers the DDoS protection and gets their IP temporary banned by the server. I've accessed my own account "from" the US, various European countries, "Asia", Zimbabwe just for shits and giggles, and of course most of the time just from France, my actual location.

I highly doubt that's an issue or a risk of getting incorrectly suspected of account sharing.

Don't overthink this, folks. Nothing has changed, if you were fine before you're still fine. :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid
21 minutes ago, Gartalgar said:

If you have trouble with some PoP "Start" buttons being outside of the screen, I managed to get them by zooming out to 30% size on Firefox and they appeared.

The team is investigating this issue. Once it's resolved, I'll share it here 🌻

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​