​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

Le 23/07/2023 à 13:58, DvDivXXX a dit :

I wish.

image.png

Actually, it isn't.
I mean it is also a 24 hours timer but if you take your free EqP x1 spin at a different time than your free GP x1 spin, then these 2 free spins won't occur at the same time the following day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Patch notes for Week 30 are up (both on the blog and in this thread's updated OP).

Thankfully, no Girl Skills yet. Just the new scroll of the Adventure Mode. So we're hopefully getting either another week of Girl Skills on the Test Server, or they've simply moved the patch to tomorrow's reset to avoid impacting the current League negatively.

Edit 1: Most likely next week.

Edit 2: Definitely at least one more week before this goes live on the main server, as confirmed by Sandman.

image.png

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SamRei said:

Do we really get no starting ressources for the girls skills at all? Would it have killed them to give out some based on the amount of girls we have?

Be patient. These will be part of the special offers at reset time. Some for free, many for sale.

Edit: With this post I increased my forum rank to enthusiast. I would like to point out, though, that I feel not enthusiastic at all about today's patch.

Edited by Bobick
  • Haha 2
  • Hug 2

2 ore fa, Lumpi46 ha scritto:

I like this change:

image.thumb.png.42b7d2bf4186ff74f7991c324486d585.png

(Spoiler: Same image is linked for Before & Now)

they fixed it!

thischangeseverything.thumb.jpg.9fbd1ba16610b7147e5448eaed23f4a4.jpg

To be completely honest, I do not feel my life has changed for the better, but I recognize that having the girls displayed in the order you can get them is surely nice

Also. I love the fact that yesterday they added the new league interface to test server, where it was clear sorting wasn't properly functioning at all, and they decided to add it straight away to the live server. Very kind of them 

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Bobick said:

Be patient. These will be part of the special offers at reset time. Some for free, many for sale.

I see, allthough no legendary at all, that's not helping me at this point in time, stupid stingy bunch of...I'm calm...

many thanks to the enthusiastic forum member

Edited by SamRei
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, garadron said:

is it me or do we have 2 scroll bars now in DM?

This is a HH++ issue. The script needs an update as the additional 3rd reward increased the width of the missions. Pinging @zoopokemon (but do not understand it as a "you must"/"I want", every HH++ feature is a precious gift and must not be a demand).

There is a visual bug regarding Pantheon rewards, being moved outside of the screen:

image.thumb.png.3153e7d611ce8099f98294394888c06d.png

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Horsting said:

There is a visual bug regarding Pantheon rewards, being moved outside of the screen:

image.thumb.png.3153e7d611ce8099f98294394888c06d.png

It displays fine for me. Both with and without HH++ script1.jpg.f538bdae74f0ba578ec2796238a74722.jpg

P.S. Please don't merge this with my previous post.

Edited by Master-17
For moderators

Yet another change, in the long line of latest/newest changes made in this game, that suck ass big time, and are done all because of the fucking the head moron of Kinkoid's idea, of trying to make this into a pay to win "RPG" game, that masquerades as a "free to play" game.

I have been trying to just play with the changes, even though I've gone completely F2P, but this latest total FUCK-UP disaster of a change, looks like it will be the final straw for me, and is what Russo seems to want, to drive out as many of the older(est) Players that he can, so that all of the newer morons who're willing to pay out loads of money to him, for a fucked up shitty product, won't have to compete against them.

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Are right, it is the additional win chance added by HH++ BDSM. Do you use Tom's OCD version, and does this not show your win chance?

No, HH++ BDSM. Perhaps it's something with your fonts, or maybe the computer resolution is less than FullHD? I've tried disabling fullscreen and shrinking the browser window in width - nothing changes.

The script was updated (for some reason this did not happen automatically), now the problem is present. This only happens with version 1.36.10

Edited by Master-17
Script update
  • Like 1

So after one day:

Leagues, well ok the 3x button is nice, it's nice to see opponents booster (as hint for not so old players)

Girls stats: Ok, soo less opportunities for legendary bulbs. Will be hard to spice up the better girls a bit, I think it is to use like equipment for me, means whenever there will be some time you may click a bit around in this feature.

On 8/2/2023 at 4:59 PM, bolitho76 said:

For "older" fights the game don't remember the exact outcome, but since the updagte the game collect the points itself.

Funny thing is, on the Fight Page it still shows only W or L, no numbers there.

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​