​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

Yes, I've got the old App, I'm looking for that new PWA thing, whatever that might be.

8 minutes ago, Horsting said:

in portrait format

There ist still an apk file advertised and to download.

Also they say, it can be used on Desktop, what does that mean?

• Like 1

Ah right, I should have read more carefully. Regardless how I access the website, I only see the APK download, no hint about a PWA 🙄.

15 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Also they say, it can be used on Desktop, what does that mean?

PWAs are apps which use the platform/OS browser engine, instead of running in browser. Since also Windows has its Edge-based OS browser engine, it can generally also run on Windows, and similarly many other platforms. But I do not really see any benefit from this, aside of the fact that you loose the features and multi-tasking possibilities of your favourite browser, including the use of scripts, of course.

Technically the APK was/is not so much different: It also basically just displays the website using Android's system webview, if I'm not mistaken, and similar to a PWA, it is downloaded/installed from visiting the website instead of from the webstore. Not sure if there is any difference aside of how the app is built, packed and distributed. For us it should look exactly the same, but I may be wrong.

• Like 1

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

We'll have an article up very soon about how to use it, will make sure there's an announcement here when it's on the blog 🌻

Just some feedback to forward for the future: It makes sense to have an article ready before announcing such things in patch notes 😉. Since this is not something which affects the browser game experience, it does not really matter whether its in patch notes one week earlier or later, but more whether one can find the announced app anywhere or not.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

For phones and tablet, it means it better supports adding it as an 'app' on your home screens.

I read that as well, but any regular (APK) app is easily added to your home screen, and most mobile browsers can easily add URLs/bookmarks to any website the home screen, so I see no benefit in this.

Yesterday I found a misleading article about PWAs using the OS browser engine. It might be true for mobile platforms where most browsers do in fact use the OS browser engine, but otherwise they use the browser you installed it from, just hiding the UI elements to give it the feeling of a native app. Mozilla explains all of this all quite well: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Progressive_web_apps/Guides/Installing

Firefox seems to require a plugin to install PWAs. The big question is whether or which which browsers those allow to use other browser plugins, i.e. HH++. In this case we would have an actual benefit: Running HH with HH++ on mobile devices, but without the surrounding browser GUI elements taking away space.

you should all be overjoyed that kinkoid seems to want the computor version to work more as it does on mobile it works flawless i tell you since the relase of girl equipment i have not been able to do 1League fight a month on mobile such happiness such joy(sarcasm) it might be to much to ask of Kinkoid But if they actually succed to make their game able to Launch 1 league fight a month without error notifications i might consider activating the montly Card again 🤬

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

So much for the Announcement...
https://blog.kinkoid.com/articles/how-to-install-kinkoid-games-on-desktop-and-mobile-devices/
image.png.e1fe16d3941fe9bfd331ee120aee9730.png

Don't know how many people will find it there, I for my part only look at the Patch Notes and at Known-and-fixed-Issues (which haven't been updated for over two months now).

In Firefox there is no Button in the adress bar, image10.png and I didn't find it elsewhwere.

On mobile it worked, but the only real improvement I could find, is that now I can use the Chat, which didn't work in the app before.

As far as I can tell the rest looks pretty much the same, and without the possibility to use any scripts in there, it is only an emergency solution to do the most needed basic stuff like Story, Villains and Market.

For serious Gameplay, it is still as useless as the pure Browser Version.

One thing has changed much for the better lately, now it is possible to collect money in harem in a rather fast manor, without needing to wait till the "flying bills" have disappeared to click the next girl.

But I noticed it in the old app first, so this seems not specifically be a thing from the new app.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

As far as I can tell the rest looks pretty much the same, and without the possibility to use any scripts in there, it is only an emergency solution to do the most needed basic stuff like Story, Villains and Market.

At least with Firefox Mobile, using scripts works with this. The install button is in the hamburger menu. However, it is moreless the same as when using the browser and going fullscreen indeed.

Edited by Horsting

Until now it looks so to me:

image.png.7147a92444ba11adad064d3553cf0e21.png

5 possibilitys cane instantly in my mind:

a) will change with reset today

b) will change with league reset tomorrow

c) it's so because using the scripts change the look of the button

d) screenshot is taken from an acc with at least Gold card benefits.

e) normal KK bug with changes.

e and d seems to have the highest chance to be correct I think.

5 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Prepare for the fastest League, One Click and you are done, of course free of Charge. 😲

image.png.d40ce3512f5c4bab4a1eba6acbf11f76.png
Not sure if this is real, but it's in the latest Patch Notes.

1. I've moved this side discussion to the relevant thread.

2. You're making an incorrect assumption, here. The change mentioned in the patch notes has nothing to do with whether the x15 button costs kobans or not. It just happens to be free for the dev account with which they took the screenshot.
  • The x15 button no longer disappears if the player has under 15 condoms available to use. Clicking the button with fewer than 15 condoms will prompt players to refill their condoms.

There is no reason to assume the cost of this option has changed from this mention.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

There is no reason to assume the cost of this option has changed from this mention.

This is correct, and I didn't conclude this from the text, cause it obviously referred to the overall availability of the Button.

But I find it rather strange to post a "free" Button, when the majority of Players presumably is used to the "paid" one.
And if I'm not familiar with the benefits of any Paid Card, how can I tell that this isn't maybe indeed a nice change, even if not mentioned.

Ok, I know it is not much likely of a paid thing changed to be free, but would it have been too much effort to put in both Buttons?
Just to make it clearer.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

get in the way of a new League Girl,

Actually, as much as I like the new stocking of them, to get the older ones as well, now the new ones are out of reach for me for some time.

So I could say, who cares; but of course I don't (say).

image.png image.png.03e86850858669501f2f60ef9f2b809a.png

But I want my Button... image.png.b0f0947035772faa8a3704a84b2cb42b.png

And I better stop here, otherwise will Div have to put this back to Chit Chat again. 🤪

Edited by Der DinX
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Der DinX said:

But I find it rather strange to post a "free" Button, when the majority of Players presumably is used to the "paid" one.

Girl, we can count ourselves lucky when everything explicitly mentioned in the patch notes comes out exactly as announced. ^^

Assuming they're going to remove a paid perk from the €10+ monthly subscription cards and just make it free for everybody all of a sudden just because you saw a blue button in a dev screenshot is beyond wishful thinking. If pictures are worth a thousand words to you, then trust this one instead:

image.png

---

2 hours ago, Der DinX said:

[Re: New LG - 4 weeks later than schedule] So I could say, who cares; but of course I don't (say).

Everybody. Everybody cares that they're not discontinuing League Girls too and that the latest one was "just" a month late compared to the tentative schedule of "a new LG every 10 weeks". Newer players such as yourself who won't get to collect her for quite awhile might not care now, but you will eventually. As for all of us who were already active in Leagues when LG were introduced, it's been almost three months since we last had a girl to get from the Leagues.

Try thinking big picture, a bit.

PS: Nah, this is still loosely connected to the latest patch, even though it's one crazy assumption and a misunderstanding, respectively. ^^

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

it's been almost three months since we last had a girl to get from the Leagues

I wasn't aware of this. 😔

Thought there should have been one after they announced the new schedule, but as I was put back to #1, I didn't put much attention to it.
Although, there was clearly a new one and I was asking myself, if I would switch to her after finishing the older one.
But it seems, that has been indeed some time ago.

Time flies when one has fun. 😉  (But then again, where has the fun part been, if there has so much time gone by?) 😲

• Like 4

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid
On 8/16/2023 at 9:42 PM, Der DinX said:

Feedback noted, but the point is to read the text associated with the image to understand the change being introduced.

OP (and blog) updated with the latest Patch Notes (Week 34).

There was a separate news popup in game about the new PWA App (you'll also find more details in today's notes), but a big news I think a lot of players will be glad to read is about the recent OD mix-up:

• August Orgy Days had recruits from July. The September Orgy Days event will have both August & September recruits.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

OP (and blog) updated with the latest Patch Notes (Week 35).

No news, good news (hopefully ^^). No idea what bugs or improvements have been made yet, but they were presumably small and/or self-explanatory enough as to not list them. Fingers crossed we'll find out some nice updates here and there and no new bugs!

image.png

Good luck have fun this week, folks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 430i said:

Huh, so they really are not planning to rebalance the CbC bulbs? Tell me Kinkoid are not playing their own game without telling me they are not playing it.

Yes, they should turn up the bulbs, Mystic for place 31+, common for first place..

• Haha 1

No news on that, although our feedback has been heard.

50 minutes ago, Madman6543 said:

Yes, they should turn up the bulbs, Mystic for place 31+, common for first place..

It's not exactly backwards either, it's something much more arbitrary than that.

The most valuable types of light bulbs are definitely Legendary and Mythic, so the #1 and top 4 rewards are okay-ish. It doesn't feel right that the winner gets 1 red light bulb instead of the 2 legendary ones for top 4; getting it on top of what the other 3 in top 4 got would be better balanced, but apart from that, it's fine.

The biggest issue for CbC specifically is that the top 15 gets a couple of Epic light bulbs, which are hands down the least useful of all 5 types. There are exactly two 5-star Epics in the entire game, and we only need 44 Epic light bulbs to max out both of them (plus we all received 30-ish of that as part of the freebie when the feature launched). Once you've skilled both Summer Geekette and Travel Gwenaëlle, you will never have a use for any further Epic light bulb again. So that's a really bad and underwhelming reward for a top 15. Especially when it's objectively a lot worse than the 2 rare ones you get for a top 30.

Rares have a limit too, but it's at least 6 times farther away than the one for Epics (there are 11 R5s currently available, and the next one should be released by the time we conclude the current world in the adventure mode). And they're likely to make new 5-star Rares, contrary to 5-star Epics which were seemingly an odd experiment from 5 years ago that was completely abandoned ever since. So for a top 30, a couple of Rare light bulbs aren't a bad reward by any means.

Commons aren't completely useless, although their use is more niche and less impactful or necessary than Rares, Mythics or of course Legendaries.

Basically, although I've made other, perhaps too ambitious suggestions to re-balance the distribution of light bulbs for CbC, I'd be more than okay with a quick and dirty fix like this:

1. Remove Epic light bulbs from CbC rewards.
  2. Make the other 4 rewards cumulative rather than restricting each type to one reward tier:
    - Top 30: 2 Rares and 2 Commons;
    - Top 15: maybe 1 Legendary, or 2 extra Rares (to replace the 2 Epics), and 2 Rares + 2 Commons;
    - Top 4: 2 Legendaries and 1 extra Legendary, or 2 extra Rares (to replace the 2 Epics)  + 2 Rares + 2 Commons;
    - #1: 1 Mythic and 2 Legendaries  + 1 extra Legendary, or 2 extra Rares (to replace the 2 Epics)  + 2 Rares + 2 Commons.

Anyways, there are no news on that front and I'm not holding my breath for it much more than I am for the useless Movie Frames to be replaced by rewards that aren't obsolete in the daily goals final chest and Epic Pachinko, unfortunately.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I mentioned it elsewhere: Removing the useless rarity bulbs from rewards does not solve the problem that we have dead currencies. It even makes it worse as we won't even see them anymore and they just take dead space on the resources page.

As long as there are no regular (i.e. monthly) sources for common, rare and epic 5* girls, it was a wrong concept in the first place to split bulb according to rarities. Currently the only real solution would be to merge them into a single type of bulbs and make skills of higher rarity girls just more expensive, i.e. more bulbs per skill level. This way it gets aligned with GXP and affection, which is also not split by rarities for good reasons. Errrm yeah it is, but you can use mythic books on common girls as well, you know what I mean 😄.

• Like 3
  • Hug 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​