​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

No?  Removing orbs which give you free rolls on the Pachinko and replacing them with virtually worthless 1-star girls doesn't degrade a player's ability to earn those legendary girls that are critical for league and season success?

Limiting the ability to earn orbs when they were there before, for a feature that costs kobans (which can be earned slowly, granted) which are mostly earned from money, means that those who have more money to spend on the game will be more successful than those who are earning 150 kb a day, and therefore have to save up 27 days in a row to participate in one special event once.  Or, earning the kobans equivalent to one orb every 5 days.  On average, fighting villains, I've seen the odds fall where you earn about an orb a day before this change went into play.

So, limiting people's access to "free" pachinko plays from about 1/day to 1 per 5 days and the only way around that being to pay money doesn't seem like a cash grab by Kinkoid?

Must be nice to have that kind of spare cash.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 2

3 minutes ago, behobu said:

No?  Removing orbs which give you free rolls on the Pachinko and replacing them with virtually worthless 1-star girls doesn't degrade a player's ability to earn those legendary girls that are critical for league and season success?

Since when are 3-stars girls critical for league and season success?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, behobu said:

Limiting the ability to earn orbs when they were there before, for a feature that costs kobans (which can be earned slowly, granted) which are mostly earned from money, means that those who have more money to spend on the game will be more successful than those who are earning 150 kb a day, and therefore have to save up 27 days in a row to participate in one special event once.  Or, earning the kobans equivalent to one orb every 5 days.  On average, fighting villains, I've seen the odds fall where you earn about an orb a day before this change went into play.

So, limiting people's access to "free" pachinko plays from about 1/day to 1 per 5 days and the only way around that being to pay money doesn't seem like a cash grab by Kinkoid?

Except that we receive more orbs from Places of Power than what we received from bosses and champions combined. We received more free orbs now than what we received a couple of months ago, even taking out those from bosses. And let's not start with the huge amount of Mythic Pachinko orbs we have now.

If this were a case of P2W they wouldn't be giving so many free orbs, period.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, behobu said:

Yeah, what they said, but also frankly just read your own post again. You're the best defender of your P2W argument not holding water, no doubt unknowingly. If you have to write two long paragraphs of extremely convoluted nonsense to stretch the loss of one tiny source of free resources (out of many in this still very much F2P game) into a big cash grab... Then it's safe to say that this update is anything but a P2W move.

Having said that, even if you still disagree, please don't reply further on this. Your argument doesn't hold water and has been debunked. Don't derail the thread further. Thanks.

Edit: On top of that, your entire point revolves around the one part of the patch that has its dedicated feedback thread, so it's off-topic in this here thread.

Edited by DvDivXXX

On 11/25/2020 at 3:34 AM, Noacc said:

All defenses stats are now visible in the Seasons

• You can select your opponent and check your defense against his specific class (until now only а single defense status was shown)

This part I like. The problem was obvious and should have been addressed in testing, but happy am I that the issue was fixed. Thank you.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mates said:

Same, I guess they changed it back with the second update.

If they've made a rollback I won't complain xD 

The bugged stats continue being fixed. That's good.

Edited by Kenrae

because they will put the orbs in the story mode if in case it arrives we do not have kobans to spend on energy and moreover we have no energy and we have to wait to win the orb in my view it is much easier to win them with the enemies of the adventures that in story mode

• Thinking 7

I agree with a most of what has been already posted:

• New quest: :)
  • Auto join, 21 days: Allows for a LOT more hording of fists to win contests. Fortunately I am in a timezone that makes it near impossible to win contests so it will just make other peoples lives more complicated. :|
  • 1 star: My condolences to the artists. I think an emphasis on reducing the quantity and focusing on excellence would have been a better use of resources. :/
  • Random snapshots in TOF: One of the big things I love about seasons is it killed the 50 min arena timer. Yes!! Unfortunately Club Champions put a 15 min timer back in the game. Nooooooooooooooo! At least it is only every second day and only if you do not have the girl. Now random snapshots? Check once an hour? 10 min to go through 100 opponents? :(

The random snapshots has increased the mins/day, eliminated any safe time to put the game away and do RL, and has not made the game more fun.

This is not a rage quit threat but this is the first thing that has made me re-evaluate my enjoyment to effort ratio.

• Like 6

My opinion on the new patch

Adventure

• New Quest release: always good 👍

New Feature: One-star girls I will review it here for unity and post a duplicate in the separate thread

We gave you girls that are hard to get: the Mythic girls! Now to balance things out, we are presenting you the newest HH Feature: One Grade Girls. Just like the name suggests, these beauties have only one grade/star and they will be easier to obtain. Of course the balance is not for using them in PvP, but KK should mean in the number of girls obtained. Just one grade don't give them enough poses and affection images to define the character. If they get more grades and images later (for example dropping it separately in some months time) then it would be a nice addition.

• Compared to regular girls, one grade characters are: 
    • Easily obtained in the Great Pachinko as drop chance from the x10 Great Pachinko games good that the great pachinko can now also drop girls, but it seems they are not so easy to obtain.
    • Dropped from all Villains (replacing the one-game Epic orb). At least I have something to drop while slowly grinding late bosses to the third Tier. I still lack data about their drop rate and shard range in villains and GP, but preliminary posts don't made me optimistic about it. Not complaining about removing orbs drop in villains, it is logical because there has been an big increase if we count temporary PoP added a month ago.
    • Not designed to be used in competitive performances and thus cannot be used to challenge Sex or Club Champions good, they would only interfere there
  • One star characters rarity is Common easily upgradeable

Improvements

• All defenses stats are now visible in the Seasons
    • You can select your opponent and check your defense against his specific class (until now only а single defense status was shown) not game changing but good anyway 👍
  • Community feedback improvement: Contests now are “Autojoin” good 👍, newbies won't have the "no contest" problem.
    • The requirement to collect the last 4 rewards from Contests has been removed
    •  All players that were active in the game for the last 7 days, now will automatically join the Contests You will always have current contests just by playing normally.
    •  All contest rewards must be collected within 21 days My guess is the older ones will dissapear if not collected. Good to ease PoA or to save them for the classic events.
  • Community feedback Improvement: Opponents’ stats will be calculated more often, sometimes live How often, every 4, 2, 1 hour? Random?
    • There won’t be a difference between the real stats of your opponents and what you see in Seasons and Leagues. Mixed feelings about this. I still have to see it working in a full league. Pro: seems they have finally solved the stats bug. Improves the possibility to find people unboosted Con: Nobody can check all league players constantly, before it was enough doing it 4 times a day, and you could plan your strategy better.

Note: Please, keep in mind the possibility of your opponents having activated boosters between page reloadings. The most common situation of difference in power between players. There will be heavy complaints about this. It happened to me long time ago, during stats refresh I fought a unboosted player for an easy win and the next battle he was boosted and I took a loss. I can assure you it is very upsetting, and now it will happen more frequently.

Art Rework 

Romantic Anita and Val Norou’s art has been reworked. 👍

• Like 3

I have just realized this is part of a trend. All my current major pain points in the game are because KK has been mostly taking away flexibility lately.

LC: You must play just before reset or pay a snipeless penalty. 15 min forced.

MD: You must play after the 4 times shards are dropped, 2 of which are the reset. 2 hrs forced.

Club Champs: You must play once somebody starts the champ. 1 min forced every 15 min for 8ish hours.

TOF no more snapshot: Once every 6 hours at a time of your choice may not work any more.

Seasons bucks the trend. Play when you want in a 10 hour window.

• Like 3

I have just realized:

During LC I do some time long grinding every 15 min. 

That meant: I put on rubbish gear all day long - except the hour the snapshot is taken (-1h to next time frame). After that I could keep the rubbish on.

Now I'm forced to keep good gear all day long - and every 15 min I need to switch gear, make all champs, switch gear back. Yet still the option to be "catched" in league. 

I praise the day I can keep good gear also for champion during LC...

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, windia said:

Now I'm forced to keep good gear all day long

That's another negative impact I forgot to mention about this change (or at least I didn't put emphasis on it). I'm sure we all have various routine reasons to switch our line-ups or equipment at various times, but for those of us who care about their league ranking, we typically do this stuff outside of the snapshot window. I do this fairly often when I'm fishing for new equipment, for instance. I equip all my multi-stats items so I can compare each new multi item to what I have, then I do the same with mono etc. This change will make some of us nervous doing stuff like that, which is inconvenient.

The biggest problem is still the fact that as the attacker you're now much less likely to catch anyone with bad stats, let alone plan all your attacks for the next 6 hours after checking all your opponents. But since we're now also "defending" 24/7, then if we really don't want to give our opponents more wins or more points, then we will also have to equip new boosters every 24 hours, not every 18-30 hours. And yeah, other inconveniences as well.

As a quick side note, if your big champs are high enough level, you shouldn't need to equip garbage so they last enough tickets. That depends on your own level too, of course. But even if you really want to do very little damage to them, picking weaker girls and not matching them with the selected poses should be more than enough, without impacting your league setup.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

As a quick side note, if your big champs are high enough level, you shouldn't need to equip garbage so they last enough tickets. That depends on your own level too, of course. But even if you really want to do very little damage to them, picking weaker girls and not matching them with the selected poses should be more than enough, without impacting your league setup.

With Alban and Visor at the level I have them I can fight them with proper poses, girls and equipment and they still last a day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The biggest problem is still the fact that as the attacker you're now much less likely to catch anyone with bad stats, let alone plan all your attacks for the next 6 hours after checking all your opponents. But since we're now also "defending" 24/7, then if we really don't want to give our opponents more wins or more points, then we will also have to equip new boosters every 24 hours, not every 18-30 hours. And yeah, other inconveniences as well.

fellow club members are probably going to use that to their advantage as well. I have witnessed some players tactically help each other by weakening their teams for fellow club members. Personally I think it's anti-fairness, granted I was able to profit from that as well on multiple occasions.

I think now, it's much easier to let down your guard for a brief moment for your teammates and then shut the door on the other players 5 minutes later.

• Like 3

On 11/25/2020 at 2:34 AM, Noacc said:

Romantic Anita and Val Norou’s art has been reworked.

Much improvement on Val Norou's art, thank you!  Did ALL of her poses get reworked, or only the first 3?  Her final pose (3* upgrade) looks the same as the original.  Cleared cache in case a file didn't load/overwrite but nothing changed.

Looking forward to Romantic Anita if the Pachinko favors me.

EDIT: resolved Val Norou by deleting additional browser data, thoroughly enjoying final pose rework.  Pachinko smiled upon me- loving the new look for Romantic Anita too!  GG Kinkoid!!!  🤘😁🤘

Edited by Hastur
misc. updates

• Community Manager

Guys, this is how the contest changes should work:

Indeed you will be able to stack up ~20~21 days.
After that the oldest contest will be deleted and new contests will be "pushed

Contests older than 21 day will be deleted, and this will not reflect on the generation of new contests.

Do bear in mind that rewards won't be auto-collected in deleted contest.

Don't stack too many at once :) 

Regarding the One star girls and Pachinko Orbs - this change was made to balance out the rewards. 

• Thanks 12
  • Haha 1

6 ore fa, Noacc ha scritto:

Guys, this is how the contest changes should work:

Indeed you will be able to stack up ~20~21 days.
After that the oldest contest will be deleted and new contests will be "pushed

Contests older than 21 day will be deleted, and this will not reflect on the generation of new contests.

Do bear in mind that rewards won't be auto-collected in deleted contest.

Don't stack too many at once :) 

Regarding the One star girls and Pachinko Orbs - this change was made to balance out the rewards. 

Awesome! Thank you for this clarification, Noacc 😄

I'm not hundred percent sure how this live calculation is meant in a coded sense.

I cannot tell you if that switch came at 12:00 or 5 minutes ago. I did my last league fights in the morning and now scanned again for "non  boostered" (or whatever I assume)

image.png.472a7048b8bcc5fc7e2477ae5a610efb.png

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, windia said:

I'm not hundred percent sure how this live calculation is meant in a coded sense.

I cannot tell you if that switch came at 12:00 or 5 minutes ago. I did my last league fights in the morning and now scanned again for "non  boostered" (or whatever I assume)

I can't be sure, but I think they've changed back to the previous behaviour, if it was changed at all at some point. I'm playing as always and I see the same snapshots.

Good for me, it was a terrible idea.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, windia said:

It has happened always, the players list is always live (points and level included), but the player stats are taken from the snapshot, so it can occur the player reached a level just after the snapshot. LC is prone to this, because there are some people throwing 100 or 200 battles in a few minutes.

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic