​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

30 minutes ago, jelom said:

It has happened always, the players list is always live (points and level included), but the player stats are taken from the snapshot, so it can occur the player reached a level just after the snapshot. LC is prone to this, because there are some people throwing 100 or 200 battles in a few minutes.

I had the impression that with the patch there is no snapshot any longer. I would see no use in snapshot a player state when I never use it anymore e.g. for a league time frame. 

With the ToF and league time frame I would expect your described behaviour. There is no ToF anymore, yet the Season opponents had time frames for refreshes (every 4 hours?) as well as league (every 6 hours). Regarding the patch notes I'm not so sure anymore what is now live and what not. That is why I posted this observation.

In regards to the Club Champions feature. What happens to the shards gained for a Champions girl when the month ends and a new Champion appears? Have the club members who have participated lost out if the RNG gods have been unkind and they have not obtained the girl? Have they helped the club, spent hundreds of HH tickets and maybe the same in kobans for nothing? Why is the Club Champion challenge screen the default screen for clubs now? Is there someway we can view past challenges on the champion to see how the club did on the previous round? Why is only one legendary item awarded to players who are helping others obtain the girl, regardless of the effort the "finishers" contribute to beating the champion?

Posted here at @DvDivXXX direction

Edited by Pelinor
fixed another typo, sheesh...

18 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

What happens to the shards gained for a Champions girl when the month ends and a new Champion appears?

Shards gained for girls will remain forever in your harem, club champions will rotate and after a few months the same champion will came back and you will be able to get the remaining shards for his girl.

• Thanks 1

@Pelinor Sure. Well, as you can probably see if you look back on that section, everybody and their cousin was creating their own club champ thread at the time, and it was the most recent patch notes' big news so feedback belonged in this here thread.

Lots of questions a couple weeks late, and we have had another patch since then, but no biggie. Honestly, I can answer them all in one go, though, so on second thought a new thread in the QA questions answers section would have been fine as well.

33 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

What happens to the shards gained for a Champions girl when the month ends and a new Champion appears?

You keep them, as for every girl in every feature or event since the shard system was introduced. You can see them in your Harem by selecting the "1-99%" filter. Whenever the relevant CC comes back, you'll get the chance to pick up where you left off, and eventually complete the girl.

Why is the Club Champion challenge screen the default screen for clubs now?

There's no official comment on this, but it's also the first time I see someone ask the question. I can only give you my own guess, which I think is likely to be shared by a majority of players: because it's a huge help this way, and it doesn't hurt anything. Prior to this feature being introduced, the Clubs tab was almost never visited by players, except for club leaders keeping tabs on their members' activity or someone in-between clubs, until they found one. Or maybe someone particularly curious about their club mates' stats. Those activities are still only one extra click away. Meanwhile most members of most clubs have a real incentive to visit the Clubs tab specifically to fight the CC now. So it just makes sense, and is more convenient for most.

Is there someway we can view past challenges on the champion to see how the club did on the previous round?

Nope.

Why is only one legendary item awarded to players who are helping others obtain the girl

Because. And it's been pointed out in various feedback posts back when this was the latest news, and suggested that this should be changed to give a better incentive (including by yours truly). You didn't read the thread back then?

Done. If you have more questions in that vein, please make a new thread in the noob question section. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

@DvDivXXX and @jelom Thank you for your superfast and helpful replies. I have been in a company lockdown for the best part of a week (no internet access). When I started trying to catch up and saw @DvDivXXX's directive on questions related to this I decided to play it safe and avoid anymore "warning points." Again, thank's to both of you for helping me catch up in such a quick manner.

• Thanks 1

Two more random thoughts on club champions I had today:

1. If you're not going to reward partial success, perhaps instead you could get refunded the items spent.  This would be the equivalent of "nice try, try again".  As stated previously (maybe by me) the worst feeling is committing a bunch of stuff (consumables, not just time) and getting nothing.

2. On the subject of scaling, at least seen in another thread, I haven't really been paying attention if the HP changes, but I feel like it could (should?) when there are victories/defeats.  Downscale on loss would give any club eventually a chance to beat it.  If the rewards are scaled by damage dealt, a low hp boss would still only give a few shards (and get harder) which seems an improvement to low only guilds or folks who remain that haven't gotten the girl.

Sorry if discussed before, I don't recall either thought (though I didn't read all the splinter threads).

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jpanda said:

Two more random thoughts on club champions I had today:

1. If you're not going to reward partial success, perhaps instead you could get refunded the items spent.  This would be the equivalent of "nice try, try again".  As stated previously (maybe by me) the worst feeling is committing a bunch of stuff (consumables, not just time) and getting nothing.

2. On the subject of scaling, at least seen in another thread, I haven't really been paying attention if the HP changes, but I feel like it could (should?) when there are victories/defeats.  Downscale on loss would give any club eventually a chance to beat it.  If the rewards are scaled by damage dealt, a low hp boss would still only give a few shards (and get harder) which seems an improvement to low only guilds or folks who remain that haven't gotten the girl.

Sorry if discussed before, I don't recall either thought (though I didn't read all the splinter threads).

the main problem with 1. is - you get already Ymen. Which would be needed to take away if you get the tickets back.

Thus I prefer way less then 100% loss and any downgrading is obsolete.

• Like 2

Patch notes week #8: Good patch, the news feels a bit more "tidy", and we get a glance at what is the news about.

New girls always welcome :) (specially Monika for me, i believe she is Vanessa Enoteca 10524257.jpgfrom Black clover, anime that i like and i'm following)

15 minutes ago, miliallia said:

About PoP if I didn't get a girl before new girl come what will happen 

Pretty much nothing..you´ll need to collect the first girl in order to be able to get the next one. So you´ll need to get Katana before you can get Monika :)

• Like 1

I was a great supporter for the Club Champions feature. Still am. But some things must change.

In the early days, there were hasty players, rushing to get the girl. Unwittingly, they helped the Club get a handful of shards and the Impression was filled within hours.

Then came the War of the rushers, as the Rusher, without informing his club, takes off the cooldown, and hits like hell. When the others, who had expected 24 hour cooldown, go back to the Club page, they see they have been robbed of one day's action. 

This happened in several clubs, I saw it in mine. And both: the Rushers boast and those who feel cheated post elsewhere, so it happened a lot.

For this reason, it was a good thing to make the Champ so hard to beat, and the shards so risky to get. For all their boasting, the Rushers spent a lot.

So, yay for Club Champions! We were having a good time playing together, and then playing detective to seek out those who rushed all alone. Great fun.

But after some days, the mood changed. At first,the biggest contributors complained of the too few shards they got. (Can't be helped. And if they did get 100 shards, they would stop challenging, and the lesser players would be all on their own)

And then the logical consequence: all realize that One day to impress the Champ isn't enough.

You need to spend "skip" kobans, and however many tickets you have, you realize you will end up scarce at some time. And even though most Rushers do get the girls inside 4 days, (despite the funny thing that you get 1 shard for 99% participation, well deserved punishment for backstabbing the Club) fear of deception, of wasting loads of kobans and tickets for a few pitiful shards, well, all this was too much: the top contributors just lose heart.

I myself am not really a top contributor. I pull my weight, I'm just behind the top 3. I try to encourage those above to keep going, but I'm ashamed to tell them go and do it, we behind are counting on you to pull us through.

It can't work in the long run, even the medium run.

SO IN CLEAR

Many players are hasty, can't wait to get the new toy. It's a sly idea, really smart, to push them to SKIP and rush to try to get the girl. The strife inside clubs and jealousy etc, that also, is predictable and acceptable.

So it was a great idea to launch the feature this way. But it can't work in the long run. I expect the Rushers to have a go next time and every time, but those guys are few, maybe 4 per club from what I've gleaned over various social media. In my club, only one. The others were fast to understand, and reserved their efforts. A bit too fast I dare say.

It appears that the situation now is that the stronger, above average clubs, now reach around 50-60% impression-- because some individuals try alone, for contests etc. A d fail to complete impression so it all goes to waste. No more rushers, and no collective defeat of the Champ except rarely. I don't even mention the smaller clubs, I've seen their moaning posts being mangled.

Well that's how it stands.

Next, it depends on what is the direction intended for clubs?

1) to have clubs of various levels enjoying themselves, welcoming newbies and playing together. If that's so, the time must be 3 days or like normal champs. Or somewhat reduce the hardness.

OR 2) to have Elitist clubs where the strongest players band together and the rich get richer, the powerful wax more powerful. They will be the only ones to nearly all get the Champ drop.

Either way, I don't mind. I can enjoy being part of the Elite, I totally get that. I had an interesting talk with Harem heroes on Facebook, and from my own experiences, i'm both a Creator and a gamer, so I can see both sides.

I post this here, as feedback, intended to be helpful.

The Champions club is a great thing, keep it, no matter which way it goes, the Social way or the Elitist.

As a gamer it's cool to be part of an Elite, but to keep new players inside the game without getting them discouraged and scaring them off at the sight of players so far beyond their league, enjoying features they have no hope of sharing, that's another thing.

11 hours ago, windia said:

the main problem with 1. is - you get already Ymen. Which would be needed to take away if you get the tickets back.

Thus I prefer way less then 100% loss and any downgrading is obsolete.

That is fair, I wonder if anyone cares about that money who couldn't just be spending it on Champions (not club).  That is, if they got rid of the money reward and just had it shards or nothing (payback on nothing).

I guess there's also Koban spend tho, so that'd need to be tracked.  Not as easy as my idea hints at (but I still think doable).

1 hour ago, Johnny Suzy Test said:

This happened in several clubs, I saw it in mine. And both: the Rushers boast and those who feel cheated post elsewhere, so it happened a lot.

1 hour ago, Johnny Suzy Test said:

So, yay for Club Champions! We were having a good time playing together, and then playing detective to seek out those who rushed all alone. Great fun.

That was one long-ass rant/feedback piece to make a few obvious points:

1. A coop feature doesn't work very well with teams that don't cooperate;

2. Before this feature showed them otherwise, many players mistakenly assumed their club was more than a collection of individual players with little to no positive interactions;

3. Some of those disappointed players put all the blame on the coop feature itself, rather than asking themselves the right questions, like "do we really need X and Y in our club if they won't cooperate with us and apparently even boast about being dicks to their club mates?";

4. You're one of them.

Those points and the counterpoints thereof have already been made. The Club Champions feature was introduced two patches ago. Please don't post misguided walls of text about it now (at least not here, make your own feedback thread if you need to vent and think it will help others).

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

//snip
Please don't post misguided walls of text about it now (at least not here, make your own feedback thread if you need to vent and think it will help others).

I know this wasn't directed (replied) at me specifically, but FYI, I posted above above thoughts about Club Champions here latently rather than feedback because of https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/17134-club-champions-some-thoughts-on-possible-tweaks/ (top 5 non-pinned post on Feedback at time of this reply).  I went there first, saw that locked thread, peeked, saw redirect here so posted here.  So I feel like you're telling people to do two different things and I have 0 clue now which is right.  No idea how many other threads you (all) moderated/locked saying the same as well (maybe 0, maybe tons).

2 cents, feel free to delete this reply/moderate me as you see fit but I hope you at least take that into consideration (at minimum if you have to state this more than once - re already discussed: this isn't the best thread since it covers all patch notes ever in existence so you have to read from page 1/patch note 1 to make sure something hasn't already been covered).

PS: You didn't say it directly, but IMO, read everything before you post to avoid redundancy is terrible forum suggestion for any forum.  Feel free to disagree.
PPS: I know y'all are volunteers and I appreciate your work AND this is semi-off topic but this is not the first time I've seen a moderation and been unsure of the rules (beyond the rules thread, IMO).  I wasn't motivated to start a thread asking so just shut my mouth.  If you have advice where to post, I am all ears.

Edited by jpanda
PPS
  • Like 3

@jpanda I see where you're coming from, and you make some good points about the confusion the current one-thread-to-rule-them-all system can cause.

The one big factor you're missing in your assessment of the situation is TIMING.

The post you linked to (and @Pelinor and others followed it recently too) is almost two weeks old. At that time, Club Champions was the latest big news everybody had something to say about, and this here thread was the right place to do so. Instead, we had to close, merge or redirect a ton of dupe threads all over the place in multiple forum sections. That's just tedious for everyone involved, and this is a frequent issue, as many people only come to the forum when there's a specific big news they feel strongly about and hardly check anything before creating a new thread as if it didn't occur to them that the rest of the community might also be discussing that same topic already... Since it was decided to have one ongoing Patch Notes thread for both announcements and primary feedback on them, the most relevant place to post feedback or comments about Club Champions while that was the latest big news was exactly this thread.

But that's old news now. We've had two patch notes since then, and because we only have one thread for all of these, this thread can basically only really work as an ongoing snapshot of the bulk of the initial responses to successive patch notes. To make a very rough metaphor, imagine a live concert (back in the day, before 2020 ^^). While the band is playing the song "Club Champions" and the singer asks the audience to sing along would be just about the perfect time to show them how you feel about that song. But if you were in the bathroom when they played it and by the time you're back in the pit they're two songs further down their set-list, well... shouting "Club Champions" doesn't make much sense now that the crowd is listening to the ending of "One Grade Girls" and the band is getting ready for the "New MP Girl" encore...

The previous system with a different thread every week, or the even older system with one announcement thread and one general discussion thread every week had other problems. That's the system we have now, anyhow, and changing it isn't my call to make. So we make the best of it.

TL;DR

1. Want to react to or discuss the current patch notes' news? Feel free to do it here and now. Avoid making a duplicate thread.

2. Want to comment further or reopen the discussion on older patch notes' news? Please don't do it here anymore. Check if you're not alone and there's already an active thread you can join. If there aren't any, then feel free to start a new one.

In the same line of thought, of course my stern "stop making dupes already" message from two weeks ago when I was closing dupes about the then brand-new Club Champions feature left and right doesn't make as much sense if you read it now. Timing is a big factor. The important thing two weeks ago was to centralize fresh feedback about CC here while it was hot. We've had two newer patch notes and a lot more news to discuss since then, though. In that context, I'll admit that my phrasing hasn't aged well, but to be fair, it wasn't meant to be read as current weeks after the fact. It was me moderating stuff as it was happening. That's also why it was my final post in a bunch of dupe threads right before closing them, and not a sticky with a new set of permanent rules. Of course it's fine and even encouraged to have discussions about Club Champions elsewhere in the forum now.

I'm sorry if this added to the confusion for some forum-goers, though. I mean, I'd still like to avoid duplicate threads as much as possible, but my instructions to only post about Club Champions in this here thread was only valid at the time, when it was the current latest big patch notes news. I'm not going to wave the ban hammer or anything over it now.

I hope this helps. And I will take this feedback into account for the next time we get a tsunami of dupe threads about one topic all at once. Knowing someone might read my closing comments weeks later and wonder if they're still valid, I'll include the notion of time into that myself. Thanks for your support. 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

For week 8 I see:

• new girls in EP and PoP = nice
  • no info about "live calculation is on/off" - well, I take it how it is (in my opinion still 6h snapshot = nicer in my pov)
    • with live calculation there is no wait to end of snapshot - and much more stress as my opponent can simply rearrange his setup while I fight him
    • with live calculation I can boost nonstop without fearing to miss one day the snapshot time slot - because I personally would add each day a few seconds at least (that way I "reset" every Monday my market schedule)
  • new info section = getting rid of the "too old stuff" is just in line with the all freshing up queues (daily contest, league result, ...)

• Like 2

@Makinen No more feedback about Club Champions in this here thread, please. I know it's confusing at the moment, but I'll reiterate the idea.

1. Feedback on the latest patch notes? Please post in this thread (Patch Notes Hentai Heroes) and only here. Please don't create duplicate threads on the topic until a newer patch replaces it here.

2. Feedback on older patch notes Please don't post in the rolling Patch Notes thread. Please join a relevant active thread on the topic instead, or create it.

The idea is that the main Patch Notes thread is there to centralize the initial big wave of feedback while the news are fresh, but after that initial period, each older news can get dedicated threads instead. When newer patch notes come, the thread needs to move to that as its main topic.

I've hidden your post for now, but if you want, I can move it to the currently active feedback thread on Club Champions:

Ah yeah, i was looking around for a Club Champion topic to post it in, but the links were all pointing to this thread with the mention that all others about it would be locked. And since that Week 2 thread wasn't in Announcements i didn't manage to find it.

If you could move my original post, that'd be nice, thanks :) 

• Like 1

Patch notes week #10

• Increase shard from one star girls: ok is good
  • Q&A with Fab: whoever will be there thank him for the story so far from me !!!

Now the juicy part: HCL GIRLS !!!!! YEEEEES welcome girls happy to see you, i'm pretty curious about them: will the style change for them, according to our universe, or will they have the clicker art style ? Also i saw 1 called Santa Muerte. Now i'm not spanish but i'm pretty confident that her name is Saint Death. I really wonder how will her be !!!! (curious, curious) 

My comments on Patch Notes Week #10 - March. 10.2021

Pachinko 

Exciting news! Unreleased Hentai Clicker girls are coming to the Haremverse! 

9 HCL girls are added to the Epic Pachinko

Corinne, Daisy, Chidi, Rumiko, Hannah, Rudolpha, Jingle, Santa Muerte and Delilah are invading the Haremverse!

A lot of girls, and they are from Hentai Clicker. All good. 👍

One star girls 

One star girl shards have been increased 

The chance to obtain shards from Great Pachinko shards has been increased

The easier the better 👍

Extra Mythic Day

Matcha was available for an extra 24 hrs because of a technical glitch 

As some people couldn't spend real money in bundles to get her during the first days, it was a good move to add this additional day, looking at the fact that the 70000 shards were depleted. That is more money for Kinkoid, and we should thank the spenders for making posible this game for the F2P people. 👌

Q&A with FAB

You will have the chance to ask all your hot questions to the lead Haremverse Writer! 

The Q&A will happen on Tuesday (16 March) 18 pm UTC+1 on Facebook

Keep an eye on our FB page for the special post where you can start asking your questions 

I would like a summary in the forum of the relevant points after the event.

• Like 6

Is it just me or the girls imported from clicker really stand out, as in they clearly are from a different game and someone just ctrl+c and ctrl+v them into heroes, instead of drawing them in a way that they would fit with the art style. At least comparing them to Mizuki, she is also a character originally from clicker but her heroes version looks like she isnt from another game and was ported to this one (btw she is one of those who has some of the best art in heroes).

• Like 4

@AnuzDestroyah I agree, and I haven't seen the affection scenes yet, just the poses, but they're basically fixed versions of the animated pictures from HCL's harem, the base style is different and the poses are much more rigid than regular HH girls. In particular, undressing a girl in HCL doesn't work at all as seeing a girl undress in HH. In HCL there is basically one animated image per tier and the clothes disappear from one pose to the next (with a bit of a 3D vibe, while still drawn). This doesn't translate well in HH where it results in two consecutive poses being exactly the same drawing, but altered (clothes removed). I hope they adapt them a bit more in the future (and maybe revisit this first batch when/if they get the chance for a rework).

Going back to the affection scenes, that's still my main concern. While what I described above typically looks great in HCL, the scenes come as fixed images in between a dialogue with the girl, and most of them are done by artists with extremely different styles, ranging from very good and potentially compatible with HH's style, to pretty ugly (to my tastes) and definitely incompatible with HH (to be fair, many of those scenes feel out of place in HCL too). So I'm hoping more (re)work went into creating HH-style affection scenes from this original HCL material than for what I've seen of the poses so far.

The HCL alternate haremverse is really cool overall and it has a lot of very nice characters, both new and reinterpreted from HH. There's a lot of great potential for the main haremverse in HH through HCL girls being introduced. But it needs some serious work to fulfill this potential. If we just end up with copy-paste stuff with little to no adaptation, it would be very disappointing.

• Like 5

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic