​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

• Noacc changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes ​📜​

I see the patch removing 1 stars from villians is already in, but there's also a different feature - the club champions now don't have a decay timer, it seems? Our CC is showing 13 days to impress. 

Interesting, and I think it's a change in a good direction.

2 minutes ago, Kenrae said:
  • New adventure: Always great!
  • Change in 1-star girls: As I said,  I don't care one way or another. Neutral change to me.
  • CC decay change: Great change! :) 

How will Club champions decay now, though? That should be looked into.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

How will Club champions decay now, though? That should be looked into.

It's explained in the patch notes. It "decays" when the champion changes at the start of the month. It's simply substituted by the next one.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

It's explained in the patch notes. It "decays" when the champion changes at the start of the month. It's simply substituted by the next one.

No it isn't. There's no mentioning of "decay" in the patch notes.

At the beginning of this month the CC started in the tier he was left off the last time.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Bummer91 said:

hmm since ive collected these 1 star girls in different stages, you should have really just left it that way, not really happy that im not able to continue collecting them the way i was, if they werent there from the begining okay, but since you started it this way, im pretty dissapointed

I'm happy about all the flowers I get, when I collect a One-Star with collected shards.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Lumpi46 said:

No it isn't. There's no mentioning of "decay" in the patch notes.

At the beginning of this month the CC started in the tier he was left off the last time.

I think we're not talking about the same thing with that word. I was refering to this:
"Club champion will not be reset every 24 hours but until the next change of club champion".

• Like 1

I think this is the best change that could be made to the CC. 

My initial proposal of a impression decrease of x% lacks the fact that the CC should come up with a new girl each month.

So having the entire month _and_ a minimum of 24h to complete the month - very nice and great and cool.

A VERY BIG PLUS HERE! THANK you very much.

(even if it means the CC will now never go down a tier because "10 fails in a row" would now mean 10 months in a row for this CC = something like 30 months^^

Regarding the LonelyStars(tm) I'd like to add: nice to get some flowers for all the partial drops in case of a 100 drop. Next events with Dark Lord girls will show how that comes true.

btw: at which point did KK decide to omit the announcement of an upcoming event in 12-h? 

First time I thought no event coming, then I checked calendar and it is just "missing".

Edited by windia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I think we're not talking about the same thing with that word. I was refering to this:
"Club champion will not be reset every 24 hours but until the next change of club champion".

What I meant by decay was the Champion losing tiers. It used to be 10 losses - loss of a tier, AFAIK, but I can't imagine losing against them now.

No way of resetting also means that if you get an unlucky draw (3+ poses matching the Boss's girl) your club is SOL.

Edited by Alkazord

My comments for the new patch notes

Patch Notes Week #20
May. 19.2021

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 15 Quest 3 “What’s Up, Doc?”: All patients get special treatment!  Check out our latest adventure!

👍 I love the story in this game

One-star girls changes

• One-star girls have been removed from all villains except Dark Lord.
    • Only Dark Lord will drop one-star girls
  • You can win a full one-grade girl on any of Dark Lord’s tiers, with a lower drop chance.
  • Great Pachinko x10 now can now drop a full one-star girl with a lower drop chance

These changes are made due to community feedback on one-star girls.

👍 Good, If the test server drop percentages are maintained (first estimates for GPx10 are between 3%-8% and for Dark Lord around 2%) it will be easier to get them. A drawback is that you will have to go back to dark lord if you want to get them by fighting instead of by GP.

Club Champions

• Champion recovery timer has been increased
    • Тimer for Champion’s reset will be equal to the time left till the end of the event, but not less than 24 hours
      • Example: The Challenge begins with 30 days; if at day 15 you defeat the Champion, the next challenge will be set for 15 days; if at day 29- it will be set for 1 day and at day 30 it will be set for 24 hrs (the minimum).

👍 Good, now all clubs will have enough time to beat the champion without fear of lossing their progress

• Like 2

All around great patch, I'd say.

About one-star girls, I've updated the data thread so we can start sharing data for the new all or nothing drop system for them. All participants are welcome. Please feel free to make a new post with the simpler template so we can easily separate the two. Many thanks in advance to all participants.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, windia said:

btw: at which point did KK decide to omit the announcement of an upcoming event in 12-h? 

First time I thought no event coming, then I checked calendar and it is just "missing".

The first time that the moment one event ended and another event started, which is at the very minimum many months ago and quite possibly years ago. If an event is ongoing, only get warnings for events that will start and finish entirely within that original ongoing event (ie Mythic Days and Kinky Cumpetition).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The first time that the moment one event ended and another event started, which is at the very minimum many months ago and quite possibly years ago. If an event is ongoing, only get warnings for events that will start and finish entirely within that original ongoing event (ie Mythic Days and Kinky Cumpetition).

Hm, k, I thought there was for every event a timer that said "in 12 hours I will start".

And that this timer was below the one for the running event. 

So the timer for the running event opened the current "event girl list" - and the one for the new did nothing onclick.

My example is not "on the dot" as the LC always starts at least 30 mins after the previous event ends. Just to point out what I meant and never took a screenshot in the past.

image.png.d0b0841445ddd39202176c8bbea6246d.png

Edit: this is then as described the only situation it should appear then?

image.png.cda69ee46515b3e44eb77e5d2d9ecbf4.png

Edited by windia

@Bummer91 As a noob, please don't speak from a position of authority and don't try to discuss mechanics and game economy facts that you have yet to even approach. Fair warning because you're new. EDIT: Never mind, spammer removed from the forum.

Please continue, guys. :) 

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thinking 1

I'm not sure what I'm missing but it seems like the CC feature is unplayable for my club now.

All "strong enough" members have the girl.

The lower scoring members cannot score enough to access "good enough" shard ranges.

We were not playing for around 8 days in order to lower a tier and make it more accessible for those lower scoring members but that seems to have been erased with this patch.

From what I understand, there's not much point in playing this month (which we haven't for half a month already) or the next ones, since we'll have the same problem again?

Is this a good thing?

21 minutes ago, Karyia said:

I'm not sure what I'm missing but it seems like the CC feature is unplayable for my club now.

All "strong enough" members have the girl.

The lower scoring members cannot score enough to access "good enough" shard ranges.

We were not playing for around 8 days in order to lower a tier and make it more accessible for those lower scoring members but that seems to have been erased with this patch.

From what I understand, there's not much point in playing this month (which we haven't for half a month already) or the next ones, since we'll have the same problem again?

Is this a good thing?

You now have more than 24 hours to finish the champion, a whole month, so you'll eventually beat him.

9 minutes ago, Karyia said:

So you mean, there's no shards and stuff?

You just get the girl directly?

No, I mean that you don't lose your progress with him after 24 hours and need to start over again. The main problem most clubs faced previously was having to beat him in less than 24 hours, now you can do it in 48, 100 or whatever you need.

Just now, Kenrae said:

No, I mean that you don't lose your progress with him after 24 hours and need to start over again. The main problem most clubs faced previously was having to beat him in less than 24 hours, now you can do it in 48, 100 or whatever you need.

That's not our main problem at all.

The main problem is that the members who don't have the girl, can't access to shard ranges higher than around 3/5 (at most). And they can't get enough challenges (30 to 50, on average) in to get the girl in time in a month. Also, there's no lowering the champion's level, so it will only get worse, every 10 wins, if that hasn't changed (nothing said about that, so I guess it stays the same).

At first glance, the feature is fine for complete and fully-fledged clubs but pretty hard/next to impossible to the other ones.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Karyia said:

That's not our main problem at all.

The main problem is that the members who don't have the girl, can't access to shard ranges higher than around 3/5 (at most). And they can't get enough challenges (30 to 50, on average) in to get the girl in time in a month. Also, there's no lowering the champion's level, so it will only get worse, every 10 wins, if that hasn't changed (nothing said about that, so I guess it stays the same).

At first glance, the feature is fine for complete and fully-fledged clubs but pretty hard/next to impossible to the other ones.

Yeah, if youre a lower level palyer, even in an active club, you simply can't get this girl without the higher levels being really generous with their time and tickets.

23 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

Yeah, if youre a lower level palyer, even in an active club, you simply can't get this girl without the higher levels being really generous with their time and tickets.

We can't even get our club full (not for a lack of trying), let alone the rest 😔

It's hard/impossible to ask for members to spend, let's say for example, 40/50 tickets x 30 challenges (1200/1500 tickets) to help out, every month.

It's just not sustainable.

Edited by Karyia
typo
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Karyia said:

We can't even get our club full (not for a lack of trying), let alone the rest 😔

It's hard/impossible to ask for members to spend, let's say for example, 40/50 tickets x 30 tickets (1200/1500 tickets) to help out, every month.

It's just not sustainable.

I'm the highest level player in my club by far and I already have all the girls. I've been routinely helping my clubmates. Every cicle it was more than 50 tickets easily.

It's perfectly sustainable at higher levels (as a free player, by the way). We're literally drowning in tickets.

But now there's no need for that, instead of finishing the champ in 24 hours you can do it in, say, 72 hours, which demands much less resources and will give the lower levels more time to get a better ratio.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I'm the highest level player in my club by far and I already have all the girls. I've been routinely helping my clubmates. Every cicle it was more than 50 tickets easily.

It's perfectly sustainable at higher levels (as a free player, by the way). We're literally drowning in tickets.

But now there's no need for that, instead of finishing the champ in 24 hours you can do it in, say, 72 hours, which demands much less resources and will give the lower levels more time to get a better ratio.

Fair enough, it's worth a try.

I'm not the highest in mine but I also have all the girls and try helping out my clubmates, whenever it's possible :) 

I'm a f2p too and while it's doable, I'm not sure it's sustainable (I'm guessing I'm a bit lower level than you and thus have a lower "fund" to play with :P. In fairness, it also depends on how many you use on other challenges and events, such as LCs).

The quirk here is that while we do manage to get lots of tickets, the lower level members should (I guess) struggle getting to as many tickets as it (again) should be needed to get something done in time. But, at least, it sounds within reason/possible 👍

Edited by Karyia

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic