​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

59 minutes ago, Mighty wander said:

The nerf for epic pachinko orbs has already put into effect for almost 1 week now

I have never had this much bad luck with red orbs.

3 tiles for 4 days with only 1 single drop with 9 attempts a day. old drop rates seemed to be close to 50% now it seems to be lower than 10%. zero red orbs a day seems to be the new normal now. even girl drop rates might be better than the rate in wich you gain red robs from POP

The nerf has already been put into effect it's very noticable.

My anecdotal evidence is also pretty poor. With 3 EpPac (I thought I got lucky) running 3 times a day I was lucky to get 6 EP orbs a day. Either I'm really unlucky or the stealth nerf is already here. We won't know either way, and I think that's what's irritating to some folk.

It is absolutely worth keeping track if for no other reason than to keep them honest and accountable. I wish I didn't feel like I can't trust Kinkoid, but they've had a history of manipulative behavior/language or even downright breaking promises. Some examples...

• Claiming that PoA girls would be exclusive, then making Lupa's Mom, a girl many players paid 7200/1200 kobans for, available in the pachinko during the last anniversary.
  • Claiming that every girl in the game would eventually have 5 affection grades.
  • When Legendary Days was new, claiming that the girls might never come back and also refusing to call the drop rate high or low but rather "adjusted to the event duration". Of course, we all know what that translated to.

I've been keeping track of my drops since the patch notes (spoiler: it's down to 2/12, or 16.67% for me since then) and will continue keeping track of them until they either return to normal, it becomes clear that I'm just having an unlucky streak, or (if it turns out they actually did lower the drop rate) Kinkoid admits they lowered it. I encourage others to do the same, lest this be swept quietly under the rug.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mighty wander said:

The nerf for epic pachinko orbs has already put into effect for almost 1 week now

I have never had this much bad luck with red orbs.

I've noticed the same in terms of my own EP drops. I've so far hesitated to attribute it to anything other than variance and bad luck but the patch notes made me think they really did reduce the drop rate in EP. Guess we'll have to wait for next week's notes for explicit confirmation.

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

The amount of data is too small to have any conclusive evidence, but that has been my experience too. It could perfectly be a stroke of bad luck, it wouldn't be that strange, we're only two players.

Maybe we could gather new data 🤔

Well, let's gather everyone who had bad drop then. I had 2 "It's natural" temporary PoPs last week, got 1 drop. 1 Epic orb drop from 36 drops total. So I am ready to join this theory that the drop rate got changed already.

Let's not. Start your own project thread with the usual process under Feedback (by tradition) if you guys really want, but don't insist on it any further here. And I'm sorry but even if you guys do start a data collection thread for this, I won't partake. And I really really don't care nor want to read any other post about someone's pseudo-superstitious interpretation of their own bad run over a subatomic "sample" for something that matters very little and will change (again?) in under a week anyway.

Mod hat was on for the above. Just to be clear. Stop now, or only you and the mods will know you didn't stop.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Where can I leave a complaint or sign a petition so that the orbs from the places of power become with the same chance as before?
We don't need your weekly patches to mess up the game. You yourself recently conducted a survey on what rewards players need. And now they decided to degrade the most valuable awards. This characterizes you as not very good people (forum rules limit the ability to characterize you).

43 minutes ago, Sweet_Pussy said:

Where can I leave a complaint or sign a petition so that the orbs from the places of power become with the same chance as before?
We don't need your weekly patches to mess up the game. You yourself recently conducted a survey on what rewards players need. And now they decided to degrade the most valuable awards. This characterizes you as not very good people (forum rules limit the ability to characterize you).

For complaint - Feedback section.
https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/forum/13-feedback/
For petition or suggestion - Suggestions section.
https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/forum/14-suggestions/

Although I have to say that the chance is still the same according to Patch Notes, so I'm not sure what you're getting at. Unless you're talking about the last change to that chance which was when that chance was first introduced. Which would mean that "as before" you want is to reduce it to zero.

If you're talking about potential changes and the few ideas that were brought up here then I may recommend this theme about gathering Epic orbs drop rate from TPoPs:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sweet_Pussy said:

Over the past 4 days, I haven't got a single EP from 2 places of power. I can't give you exact statistics, but the chance has definitely been greatly reduced.

I have, more than once. Drops in a single person (you or me) are a too tiny a sample to draw any conclusion.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Sweet_Pussy said:

Over the past 4 days, I haven't got a single EP from 2 places of power. I can't give you exact statistics, but the chance has definitely been greatly reduced.

My last link is exactly for that. Without any actual data to back it up all that can be simply attributed to an unlucky streak. For the past 2 weeks I had a 7% drop rate for the Epic orbs from TPoPs instead of the supposedly 50%, so I'm also concerned, but yeah - without data it's just a conspiracy theory as some would say.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Sweet_Pussy said:

Over the past 4 days, I

You already received very generous advice and explanations for this. Please go to your own Profile page on the forum and also read my warning. Next post you make in that vein gets nuked. Good day.

• Haha 1

Nice, two new girls in my Harem for free, this kind of update is always good.

I also got a yellow Gift, is it because I was online at the time of the update or maybe they're changing the monthly card? I see no notes yet, but that's what I found :)
EDIT: Make that three, noice! I'm glad I did a little of HCL by the end if it's existence :)

Edited by Alkazord

9 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

Nice, two new girls in my Harem for free, this kind of update is always good.

I also got a yellow Gift, is it because I was online at the time of the update or maybe they're changing the monthly card? I see no notes yet, but that's what I found :)
EDIT: Make that three, noice! I'm glad I did a little of HCL by the end if it's existence :)

https://kinkoid.com/patchnotes/patch-notes-hentai-heroes/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just got that daily reward too so it's not a monthly card reward.

Oh, I see. I hadn't read the patch notes (I still haven't got the news popup). It's all explained there.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I just got that daily reward too so it's not a monthly card reward.

Yeah, from the patch notes mates posted above it seems it's part of a daily login scheme. Not bad, I log in every day at least a couple of times, so free stuff is always good.

Kinda bummed that the clicker girls I got are World 15 boss girls. It means I won't have a reason to fight that boss when I eventually get there...

Come to think of it, gifts being part of the monthly card would be a good incentive for many, I am sure of that.

Edited by Alkazord

Patch notes week #16 my impressions:

1. New adventure : YEEEY
  2. New world : saw the image of the new world ---->first reaction : ahahahah ---->2nd reaction: i need to go there absolutely ----> 3rd reaction: Noooo i used already all the energy because i forgot this was a patch day XD
  3. Girls added : YEEES welcome to my harem (specially Vanessa 😋)
  4. Special bundle : Good for the games supporters :) 
  5. Daily reward: OMG really really thank you
  6. Rewards improvement in Cumpetition: here too thank for listening our feedback is great
  7. Avatars: well ok i like mine and i'll use it for both anyways :) (W Crusch Karsten)
  8. Affection icon: Just for aesthetic is ok, not a huge thing to do but if you want to be perfectionists..... XD
  9. Music: sorry i do not use it, but maybe i'll try it now to see what changed

Over all is a great patch full of love from KK, let's be honest the daily rewards are a huge gift to us that was "not needed" since after all we get our 150 kobans + some rewards from quests. So really really thank you KK!!!!

• Like 1

Awesome news. Very glad to get rewarded more for playing in HCL, and even more excited about this new world with Lyrsa's pic on it. When worlds collide, it can be scary, when Haremverses collide, I can't wait to reach World 15. ^^

I'm curious about the new Daily loging Rewards, though. It's meant as a monthly thing but it starts today on April 21st at Day 1. I guess we'll get the first dozen rewards for April, and then we'll start fresh in May. Sounds good, and definitely welcome.

I'm a little skeptical about "Epic books and gifts can drop too"... On the one hand, it's great that Kinkoid listened to players' feedback on KC and improved the reward pool. On the other hand, Legendary gifts and books could drop during KC 1, and the drop rate was so low it barely registered. Unless the drop rate for Epics is much higher, this isn't a big improvement. I would have preferred Rares to be removed entirely, and the 0.0sth% drop rate for Legendaries along with it, and replaced by guaranteed Epics, honestly. Still, it's a good sign and another (baby?) step in the right direction, at least. Wait and see.

• Like 2

This is an awesome patch! New bunch of girls from Hentai Clicker! Daily rewards! Improved rewards for Kinky Cumpetition! It's all you want in your Clicker game you have to visit every day.

Oh and btw, it seems you can buy XP for money in bundles now.

25.jpg.93f6434aa24f13257b13ecb276c0c4b1.jpg

And good news is: it doesn't count towards contests, so it's all right and great!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm curious about the new Daily loging Rewards, though. It's meant as a monthly thing but it starts today on April 21st at Day 1. I guess we'll get the first dozen rewards for April, and then we'll start fresh in May. Sounds good, and definitely welcome.

From the Patch Notes:

Skipping a day will not reset the progression bar, you will be able to collect the reward for the next day!

It will be just a 28 days cycle, no matter when you start.

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic