​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

7 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

It will be just a 28 days cycle, no matter when you start.

I'm not sure about that. The patch notes also state this:

• Each month you will have the opportunity to collect 28 Daily rewards for 28 days

This sounds more in line with daily login rewards from a million other games, where they give you a little margin so that (except on February) you can afford to miss a day or two and still get all the rewards for the month.

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm not sure about that. The patch notes also state this:

This sounds more in line with daily login rewards from a million other games, where they give you a little margin so that (except on February) you can afford to miss a day or two and still get all the rewards for the month.

What I've said is also in line with a million other games, so we can only wait and see :D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Lexian said:

Daily Rewards at Level 148 - 

lv148.png.473cc45a0309ccfd2066c3d7abb7955a.png

Daily Rewards at Level 347 - 

lv347.png.3d380da4f2f5142c17d1581c1104a806.png

Did you accidentally confuse them in places? And if everything is correct, then I have a different question - do you think with your head at all or just eat into it?

Yes, they're better for newer players. A great thing, IMO, the rest of the game is the opposite.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Yes, they're better for newer players. A great thing, IMO, the rest of the game is the opposite.

I have nothing against the support of newcomers, but only when it does not look like a spit in the face of other players, especially those who have been playing for a long time and in fact are the main audience of this game.
I just asked about the set with "yellow trash" is also issued at the level of 450+. Yellow boosters at this level? Yellow books and gifts? 10 tickets? Seriously? There, almost half of it is completely unnecessary junk with absolutely meager benefits that only causes irritation.
But at the same time, if you change the awards in places, then suddenly everything falls into place. At the level 100-200, yellow boosters are an excellent choice, they need tickets all the time, there are not enough of them, because places of power are not pumped up and of a low level, additional kisses are needed, because there are few boosters, which means more often there are losses in seasons, besides there are fewer of them from the tower and champions and etc. Therefore, I still have the impression that they just got mixed up. But let's wait and see if I'm right or not.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jelom said:

That will make  harder to get them in latest bosses: Pandora, and Nike in the future

Pandora already had a 3* t3 alpha.

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

Oh and btw, it seems you can buy XP for money in bundles now.

This changed very long ago. I can find records of it literally last year.

Just now, tovaras said:

it's harder to win in legendary contests for old players

it's harder to win for some old players. None of the competent players I know of have any trouble winning, perhaps there's something else in that.

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

it's harder to win for some old players. None of the competent players I know of have any trouble winning, perhaps there's something else in that.

I was talking about it being harder in general for old players, not the selective few you choose specifically to support yourself.

on average, how many pachinko games does a new player need to use to get #1 in day 2? and how many would an old player need?

If you're going to selectively choose examples to prove your point then you have no right to speak against people who make up consipracy theories due to having bad luck with RNG.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lexian Please look at your Profile page on the forum and read my message there ASAP. I hope you'll understand and appreciate the fair warning on that point (and make the edit yourself).

Otherwise, I don't disagree with most of your points, but at the same time I don't think I'd really need the other set of rewards as much overall (especially the energy, even though I still haven't finished the adventure mode). Obviously low level players get a ton more kobans than we do, but then again, they're low level players, so they don't get anywhere near the amounts of kobans we do from leagues and other parts of the game. I'd love one EPx10 orb per month as the ultimate reward for checking in every day, of course.

But I suspect the disparity comes from Kinkoid still greatly overestimating the value of low-rarity items in general. We've seen this with KC and other things like real-money bundles with Epic stuff in them. Guys, from the mid-game onward, any item below Legendary is just a future +1 point in a "sell your junk" contest (except gifts and books, which are... better than nothing, but so tiny compared to the amounts we really need). I'd much rather leave a booster slot empty than locking it with an Epic item. At least this way I'm able to equip a proper booster if I need it later.

Imagine the same set of rewards but with everything Epic changed to Legendary. It would be kind of okay, I think. At least that's my main issue with this first draft.

• Haha 1

@Lexian, listen i get that they are not amazing rewards but:

1. They could have simply not added this (basically they are giving you a free bike and you are saying "no thank you i do not like it give me a car"... a gift is a gift specially a free one) 
  2. Books and gifts at my point are always welcomed (specially if they are not green)
  3. It is true that you can get boosters from pachinko but do not forget that in the shop are selled for Kobans
  4. There are some kobans too (150) that for a f2p like me are amazing (every koban that i save/get can be very useful later, little by little it becomes a huge sum)
  5. The kisses... well is not gonna be super helpful because you cannot really stock em since you are "forced" to collect the daily, but they are useful to complete the path (i always end at 54, so more kisses = more steps = more combat/orbs to stock)
  6. Epic orbs: still some great

As you said also lower level players struggle way more and they need more, because a veteran can optimize his resources pretty well and knowing the game can plan accordingly + if you are like me you will always have a plan B,C and D in case something new shows (example if the first Mythic girl was a charm one, i could have easily got her)

Honestly you should be happy with what you get, and not ask for more imo

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:
16 minutes ago, tovaras said:

it's harder to win in legendary contests for old players

LC is much easier for players in lower level brackets. Until the one that ends at level 360, it's super easy, barely an inconvenience. The one above requires a fair amount of effort, although it isn't hard. Now that's I've just entered the final group (and I'm among the lowest levels for that one), it's another story altogether. Let's put it that way. We don't need to play the semantics game on such details. The point is what matters.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

LC is much easier for players in lower level brackets. Until the one that ends at level 360, it's super easy, barely an inconvenience. The one above requires a fair amount of effort, although it isn't hard. Now that's I've just entered the final group (and I'm among the lowest levels for that one), it's another story altogether. Let's put it that way. We don't need to play the semantics game on such details. The point is what matters.

On that, I think we need a 441+ bracket, there's enough people on those levels already that it can be done. Right now being level 401-420 or so can be a pain because you compete against people more than 40 levels above you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, tovaras said:

I was talking about it being harder in general for old players, not the selective few you choose specifically to support yourself.

on average, how many pachinko games does a new player need to use to get #1 in day 2? and how many would an old player need?

If you're going to selectively choose examples to prove your point then you have no right to speak against people who make up consipracy theories due to having bad luck with RNG.

From my experience in nutaku. I got first place with 5.8 million point, 2nd place opponent was about 5.4-5.6 million.

You can do the maths here. 

Been a lurker on this forum right from startdate... Aug 19 2019

Now: Lvl 405 and suprised I'm still playing.

Mini-review 'cuz need *TimeREASONS ... see end, may be edited for quality and learning purposes... or refrenced later by myself.-> if need Move or edit by Mods, save time purpose.

Beb on Art Level = Noob Quality as use to others.
Beb best at: Strategy Games - IRL Risk deck of card variants, PC-NHL 95 , "semi-known to known" games as example. Have some experience as creator of analog games and lots of testing betas on stratgames online since 1990s... but that part is smaller in HH than usual, 'cuz Art and graphics matter more than games I usually play. So I'm only good at evaluating "not prio 1" things unless I "filter" it correctly.

Review on Kinkoid and/or details in Hentai Hero is 3 scale 1-3.

Rating: Expected Quality when I started... scale 1-5 rating would be 5.

Game quality on Hentai Hero = It will be 2 y in Aug, didn't see that comin

General reasons for rating: I'm still playing and HH have survived thresholds most other games fall on within first 2 years. Started Aug 2019 so... soon there, expecting to play way longer unless IRL or other *REASONS change that.

Gameperspective Beb As short yet detailed an honest as possible.
Gaming online since; 1990s and from work since 2000 and from home since 2004, in shorter version; A lot and judges myself as best at Strategy Games; Multi-Player PVPsolo simultaniusly-turnbased ones.
Good at Micro Managing but also knows when to do it and when it's just waste of time, makes Beb good at any resource game.

Added edit stop here. Non-edit until end. 'cuz timeReasons.

More variety is satisfied with epic items being introduced specifically targeted, IF for example, Epic boosters where specifically is good for game, as it was, IMO, in need of a small fix. Because Legendary boosters are free once you have get Mythic Orbs to match need, but epic boosters you, more or less had to buy. Latest Patch fixes, if not all, at least some of that. But it's only relevant for Players under roughly level 300

Kinky Cumpetition is also nice new variant with more option with not much time needed added.

Edited by Beb
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

On that, I think we need a 441+ bracket, there's enough people on those levels already that it can be done. Right now being level 401-420 or so can be a pain because you compete against people more than 40 levels above you.

Dunno man, isn't that fun to get into this beautiful bracket with big boys and feel Gogeta smack your face with his big fat wallet. 70 levels of difference seems pretty fun to me.

Or is that supposed to be fun in a different game from the same developers? Hmmm... yeah, yeah, I think it is. My mistake, just look at all these Clicker girls! This game is definitely the one where you have to click a thousand times for every task.

Sorry about that. Yes, I just wanted to add that I fully support 441+ brackets for contests.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Dunno man, isn't that fun to get into this beautiful bracket with big boys and feel Gogeta smack your face with his big fat wallet. 70 levels of difference seems pretty fun to me.

Or is that supposed to be fun in a different game from the same developers? Hmmm... yeah, yeah, I think it is. My mistake, just look at all these Clicker girls! This game is definitely the one where you have to click a thousand times for every task.

Sorry about that. Yes, I just wanted to add that I fully support 441+ brackets for contests.

Honestly I feel like a 450+ bracet would be even better ..I can only image players finally getting over lv 400 just to get smack and wondering wether they just made it into the next bracet or rather into the Shokushu dimension :P  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Honestly I feel like a 450+ bracet would be even better ..I can only image players finally getting over lv 400 just to get smack and wondering wether they just made it into the next bracet or rather into the Shokushu dimension :P  

Since brackets are 40 levels long, I'd rather leave them like that. If anything, once people start hiting the cap (and pray the Creators they don't increase it again, please), in time I'd have a 481+ bracket.

A new world is always good news, but re-using girls from Hentai Clicker gives, imho, a bad impression, like it's a cheap effort. But hey, I already have two of the girls so less work for me.

The daily rewards are a welcome adition, but I'd like them more if we had to collect them by ourselves. That way we could get then when it's more convenient, useful.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:
6 hours ago, jelom said:

That will make  harder to get them in latest bosses: Pandora, and Nike in the future

Pandora already had a 3* t3 alpha.

I haven't unlocked Pandora T3 yet, and all my other Tier 3 unlocked villains were using a two star tier 3 alpha girl until today, so I didn't know. I though my inference was valid. In any case, thanks for the info.

I think it may be a forgone conclusion that they will raise the level cap.  I think the most we can hope for is that they keep it at 500 for a while and let the unwashed masses catch up.  The reason: the whales are going to start to bellow when they start hitting the 500 wall. What a whale wants a whale gets.  Tis the way of the world.

A new adventure is always welcome, and I am obviously curious to see the new world.

About daily rewards, although free rewards are always free rewards, given the nature of the rewards at my level, if I would do a rough estimate I would probably tell that in my game they will probably make 0,1% difference.

The "improvement" of rewards in Kinky Cumpetition nearly made me laugh (to not cry): IMHO that is not an improvement, my feeling goes more towards a practically insignificant change.

The rest of the notes is of little or no interest for me: as a free player I obviously don't buy bundles, I play the game without music and the change in shards appearance is an aestethic that leaves me practically indifferent. About the forum avatars, it is a useful improvement for those that, differently than me, don't dislike to have a female avatar, but for me is not useful. I rather hope that in the future the nickname system could get an improvement allowing duplicate names in the forum, so finally I will be able to have the same nickname in the game and in the forum.

7 hours ago, Observer_X said:

About the forum avatars, it is a useful improvement for those that, differently than me, don't dislike to have a female avatar, but for me is not useful.

But now you can upload your own image instead, I think it's more of an improvement for people who dislike to have a female avatar.

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic