​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

5 minutes ago, lainn said:

What is the point of having your lvl > 500 as of this change? Other than the advantage in league play? Or disadvantage, if you aren't in the top?

Advantages in PvE: Pantheon, Champions, events like current BB. Hero level rewards. Aside of the fact that PoP levels (and hence their rewards) are now capped, the advantages of a higher level have actually not changed, did they?

• Like 3

I have a lvl 2000 pantheon, I fight BB with 1 team, no HP lost, I didn't see any major changes with Champions and the only reason I fight champs is when there is contest where I am supposed to do little damage to get more fights? Any other advantages?

Well, of course if you "finished" all PvE content, then any further progress can only affect PvP. You could then say the exact same thing if they did raise the girls level cap, MG level cap or any such thing which would have a larger impact on PvE/PvP power. The player level alone was always only a minor source for PvE/PvP power: With a veteran stock of mythic girls at level 750, level 20 MG with AP bonus, all passive girls bonuses etc, the few level+market stats from e.g. level 400 - 500 have only a minor impact as well.

Probably we should be thankful that they did "only" raise the player level cap, detaching it also from gear, and did no larger shatter to the endgame.

Regarding BB: As it scales with player level (right?), it might even become a larger challenge again. Probably we will get some reports from current BB from top level players?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lainn said:

I have a lvl 2000 pantheon, I fight BB with 1 team, no HP lost, I didn't see any major changes with Champions and the only reason I fight champs is when there is contest where I am supposed to do little damage to get more fights? Any other advantages?

Congrats, you're in the late game. So am I. The vast majority of the player base isn't, though.

Dude, it's palpable that you're pissed off today, because of the long lag and the temporary removal of the KV event as a result. You shouldn't post when you're angry. Posting super late to the party complaints about the update the entire forum already spent a dozen pages criticizing is a waste of everyone's time, including your own.

Take a step back and try coming back to posting once you're in a better mood (probably after this weekend, when KV will be up and running again, hopefully).

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

Regarding BB: As it scales with player level (right?), it might even become a larger challenge again. Probably we will get some reports from current BB from top level players?

Not at all. I've already detailed this in another thread a week or so ago (I think it was in the long-ass feedback thread about the Hero Level patch, actually).

The BB girl always starts at the same level as your hero, then takes 1 level after each win, up to 100 levels higher than your hero in the final fight. But it's a team of ONE L5 girl without equipment, and without a hero with equipment and boosters to back her up. Against your team of SEVEN girls with equipment, and with your hero with his equipment and boosters to back it up. BB is challenging in the very early game, and by the mid game you pass the threshold where it becomes easy AF forever more. It will never be a challenge for high level players, not even once we reach 1k hero level. You're almost certainly already past that threshold yourself, by the way. Just look at my post in the BB thread and follow the instructions.

Gibson Les Paul R9 for a Custom | Page 3 | The Gear Page

Have a good weekend, gentlemen.

Edited by DvDivXXX
do it!
  • Like 1

You would have hit a concrete wall at full speed the next time your temp PoPs would have taken another level anyway. Count your blessings. ^^

(By the way, I'm still stuck with 2/3 of my temp PoPs being unsustainable for another 3 days. I can't wait to have them back at level 15).

• Hug 1

Patch notes for Week 29 are up (OP of this thread updated to include them).

People have been asking for Luxurious Body recently: she's now a permanent EP girl. Enjoy! ^^

Most importantly, of course, this patch brings us the big rework (and all-around improvement) for the GG  Pachinko (Girl Gear, but also works for Guy Gear in GH) that we've noticed on the Test Server yesterday.

Feedback discussion already started in the GG thread. Today it's coming to the main server! (Already live as of this writing, so a good couple hours before reset).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll start with the good, says KK, by adding a girl to the Epic Pachinko roster. As a player, I agree that additions to the roster are both needed and welcome.

Next, we will add as much sugar coating as possible to the most despised game addition in our history as a company (girl equipment) to try and win the players' favor. We'll ensure our commitment to this feature by giving the new Pachinko a higher standing than the Pachinko dedicated to player equipment. We won't do anything to make managing the girl's equipment any more accessible. Still, we will create icons to identify the equipment (like we could ever confuse the two or accidentally equip our character with equipment designed for the girls). yuck.png.3c05e1be6797e661a714c41edce56647.png

Edited by Pelinor
A Final Fantasy smiley seems appropriate here
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, 430i said:

One unannounced change is that now there is an indicator for unclaimed daily/weekly/monthy bundles

As always, KK adds something and breaks something. Now there is a green exclamation mark indicator that does not disappear even after viewing all the new offers.1.jpg.9f40578d85f3f16e565cff7c9b4d5295.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.5ade55c3f12dba8bf050e293d37d485b.jpg

And chest icon when there is "available" a Starter offer 3.jpg.ef8acd5fbd1e86e89913512221fc9844.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.e9d72d4aaa83e513f5db064244da6597.jpg

Edited by Master-17
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Now there is a green exclamation mark indicator that does not disappear even after viewing all the new offers.

It does, if you scroll to the bottom and stay for few seconds on the page

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, 430i said:

Does not work here. It's on the seasonal recomming bundles: 2 are offered, I visited the tab, scrolled to the bottom (several times), waited for several seconds, even clicked on the buy button (not confirming 😉), and accessed them through the SER event page as well. It is still there.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, 430i said:

Worked for me for a moment, but as soon as I refreshed the main menu the green exclamation mark was back. It also never disappeared from the "Seasonal Recumming" tab itself.

• Like 1

I was wondering whether it is (aimed to be) like GP free spin, i.e. always 24h after you claimed the last one, or like MPx1, i.e. always at reset time, regardless whether/when you claimed the last one. In both cases, a timer or info is missing indeed.

I would prefer 1 free spin at reset, so one can claim it just at any time of the day and does not need to have another timer in mind. 1 GPx1 is irrelevant, so there it does not matter 😄.

• Like 2

I see it now.

image.png

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

There is no free game and no timer until new free game

It's actual for all KK-games

18 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I was wondering whether it is (aimed to be) like GP free spin, i.e. always 24h after you claimed the last one, or like MPx1, i.e. always at reset time, regardless whether/when you claimed the last one. In both cases, a timer or info is missing indeed.

I would prefer 1 free spin at reset, so one can claim it just at any time of the day and does not need to have another timer in mind. 1 GPx1 is irrelevant, so there it does not matter 😄.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Yes it's 24h as for GPx1, but without a visual timer (and this is a problem)

Definitely.

And quite frankly, all of these should just refresh with the daily reset. The inconsistency between the free GPx1 and free MPx1 spins was never justified or useful, even with a timer attached to the annoying one to track. Now that we have 3 different pachinkos with a daily free spin, Kinkoid should just align all 3 with daily reset, and call it a day. No need to complicate small routine things.

• Like 7

The free x1 EpP spin is linked to the free x1 GP spin timer. After having this impression already on the first day, I tested it yesterday. I claimed the free GP orb yesterday at 2 p.m. CEST, the EqP orb at 8 p.m. - today at 2 p.m. I had both free spins available.

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, Bobick said:

The free x1 EpP spin is linked to the free x1 GP spin timer. After having this impression already on the first day, I tested it yesterday. I claimed the free GP orb yesterday at 2 p.m. CEST, the EqP orb at 8 p.m. - today at 2 p.m. I had both free spins available.

It would be necessary to check, but today I did not notice that they coincided in time.

• Like 1

Definitely not, had EPx1 ready today and EqPx1 not. Of course, once you wait for both and claim both at once, you can claim them together from then on. So EqPx1 free spin has its own timer, but there is no need to watch two timers forever.

• Like 2

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​