​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

I like the new girls, new story and have noticed at least one of the bug fixes.  Good patch IMO.  Perhaps @Pelinor dream come true?

I am curious if bug fixes in patch notes will be a trend or this is a one off.

I also thought it was interesting that none of the pictures I keep my girls at stayed the same from classic to new.  I think that is a credit to the new work but still mulling it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My 2 cents to the Patch Notes 40/2023:

New Story: Allways wellcome 👍

A hot new look for your favoourite Girls: Mixed feelings. The art is good, yes, but it's not the same vibe I got from theese affection scenes and poses than from the original ones. Perhaps it's the classic problem to get familiar with a new style of someon/something after you are used to the old one. Beside the art there is another problem: Players who had joined the game some h before todays update have a great advantage against all who join after the update: We all have the 3 Classic and the three new Starter Girls, but after the Classic ones will be in Pachinko all who join after the patch have a long journey to gain the Classic ones so the boost of the aditional 3 high income girls gives all who had joined the girl and gotten the Starter girls befor the update will affect theese guys at a time where Harem Income isn't a relevant source of income anymore. So in my eyes: bad implementation of the Classic Girls for new Players. A better solution could be to make a "Beginner only" event that is only avalaible to all who doesn't have the Classic Versions and aren't lvl100. With a little minigame and after the player had solved this he get the Classic Girls. At the moment the whole thing is misbegotten in some parts so only a draw 🤜🤛

Improvements:

Season: Good start with the improvement of rewards, but falling a bit short: tier9 is actually worser than ever and like Horsting mentioned in ChitChat we have now higher tiers with lower value of a ressource than in the first ones. All show and no go in my eyes so another draw. 🤜🤛

Equip: Adding the name of the slot can be helpfull. I wouldn't need it, but it can be helped to avoid confusion why only a part of the total equip is shown. The remembering of the filter will make the whole process of equip girls much better so total a 👍👍

url update and tutorial: Nothing that's good to me but for other players helpfull. So: 👍

Bug fixes: Partially not interested in (shop), partially good (Club and PoA) and partially a foolish one (Pachinko timer). What they called the bug should be the norm and not the opposite how KK decided to change. So also a 👎 and a 👍

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Players who had joined the game some h before todays update have a great advantage against all who join after the update

The main part of the injustice is that 3 of the new girls give too much money. Perhaps if they reduce their “salary” to the level of other common 5-star girls, then there won’t be any injustice?

On 10/24/2020 at 10:53 AM, Noacc said:

Various fixes for club sorting

Now all that remains is to do the same with the sortings in Leagues 😉

2.jpg.c32042a450f3999b94bd30f31fce4be1.jpg

On 10/24/2020 at 10:53 AM, Noacc said:

The first 12 Season Rewards have been improved (free and paid paths).

What about replacing the 6th reward? Where did the gems go?

1.jpg.cfb2f0c8288c330bd33eb61780633f8a.jpg

Edited by Master-17
Add some remarks to updates

17 hours ago, Master-17 said:

What about replacing the 6th reward? Where did the gems go?

1.jpg.cfb2f0c8288c330bd33eb61780633f8a.jpg

Day 12.

The gems of day 6 and 12 were 20 and 40 before the update. After the update you get 60 gems on day 12.

Kinkoid wrote in the patch notes that they improved the first 12 days but they improved just the first 7 days. Day 8 to 11 stay the same and day 12 is the reward of two days before the update.

New look of the girls:

Like bolitho76 said, I have also mixed feelings.

The new style is pretty, hot and has more details than the old style. It is more like art. I like the style otherwise I would stop playing because it is the style of the new girls but on the other hand I like the old and simple drawing style. While I say 'simple', I do not mean it in bad way. It reminds me more of mangas and animes. With the new style I do not get this connection.

• Like 4

Does anyone understand why the common DG requirements were decreased? Those were (should have been) never any problem for any player anyway. Only the "Spend Kobans" goal is of course nice to have reduced. I mean I don't care, but why would KK care? And don't we have a huge number of issues which are a million times more important to take care of?

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

It's Patch Notes day. OP updated and the answer to your question is in the blog post too.

We are introducing a change to Daily Goals requirements. Common DG requirements will be decreased

As to why, no idea, but it's a positive change so I'll take it. The only other news is that the MP pool has been updated.

---

I've noticed a possible glitch introduced along with this patch, not sure if it's just me or if it's global yet. The list of members and pretty much all info on the current CC run is now missing from the relevant tab on the Club page (with or without community scripts enabled):

image.png

@Tohru - Kinkoid, @Luna - Kinkoid just in case. I wouldn't be surprised if it's been reported through Discord already, but better safe than sorry. Cheers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I've noticed a possible glitch introduced along with this patch, not sure if it's just me or if it's global yet. The list of members and pretty much all info on the current CC run is now missing from the relevant tab on the Club page (with or without community scripts enabled)

Not just you in case no-one else replied to you elsewhere by now :)

1/2 reasons I checked this AM, thanks for the confirm.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 11:53 AM, Noacc said:

We are introducing a change to Daily Goals requirements. Common DG requirements will be decreased:

Defeat Villains (common), Defeat Players in Seasons (common), Defeat Players in Leagues (common), Finish Daily Missions (common), Spend Kobans (common)

And only common DG, with which no one has ever had problems. ¬¬

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Master-17 said:

And only common DG, with which no one has ever had problems. ¬¬

Exactly. If at all, then the legendary DGs are what would help, or removing some types completely, like restock marked, getting girl and spending kobans. But the commons is like a noop, waste of time to even think about it 😄.

I also see the empty CC. Thought it might be due to scripts and didn't care too much to check, as I have all Chayotte girls anyway.

But other things which seems to have gotten fixed, and which would have been a billion times more reasonable to mention in release notes than this DG stuff: When opponents' boosters expire, they do not loose their skills anymore. Also the stats seem to be correct now, at least stay the same through next snapshot. But I only saw this on 3 of my last unfought league opponents, so needs further verification. My own (defensive) stats are correct as well. It comes at a bad timing for me, since I was counting on facing all remaining opponents without skills, and now two even have/had a GS5 (though the execute one, i.e. irrelevant as defensive skill). But overall of course so important to have these bugs addressed. I will also check the booster indicator, i.e. whether booster icons are now always removed on expiry. I hope this was not all some strange coincident on those opponents and we can verify those fixes also tomorrow on new league start.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

il y a 51 minutes, Horsting a dit :

I will also check the booster indicator, i.e. whether booster icons are now always removed on expiry.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-10-11_23_47_33.png.174fb1d34db35cb51e7b291b982cdf63.png

Nope.

il y a 52 minutes, Horsting a dit :

Also the stats seem to be correct now, at least stay the same through next snapshot.

I highly doubt about that when I see some players' team power (TP of 218k for a player who doesn't have any hero's mythic equipment of his class, so it's very unlikely he has powerful girls' equipments)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

TP of 218k for a player who doesn't have any hero's mythic equipment of his class, so it's very unlikely he has powerful girls' equipments

Well, the bug was that defensive stats (own as well as opponents') were lower, not higher. The hero gear has no influence on the TP, and indeed I saw some strange guys who run around with main stat legendary gear on purpose. Probably such a case? And this week I also see a lot of >200k TP opponents, even that they are easy to fight. They usually have full or mostly full red team (7 red girls), which could explain the high TP, while without GS3 matches, and in case with execute GS5, they do not have dangerous AP values, just nasty high crits which lead to a large spread in points.

However, I would not wonder if there are other bugs or even new bugs I did not recognise yet 😄.

12 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I've noticed a possible glitch introduced along with this patch, not sure if it's just me or if it's global yet. The list of members and pretty much all info on the current CC run is now missing from the relevant tab on the Club page (with or without community scripts enabled):

image.png

And among other things, when CC rests, the incorrect time until the end of the rest is displayed on the battle preparation screen with him.

1.thumb.jpg.7bd04f5023f1f0ed20700dbb6bf9b229.jpg
In fact, he has much less than 24 hours left to rest.

2.jpg.a1f546877587dc3df0ade0144d470a37.jpg
P.S. And this is with scripts turned off!

• Thanks 1

We are introducing a change to Daily Goals requirements. Common DG requirements will be decreased.

So... Things we do not have a problem with are more accessible, but DG's of "get a girl" remain to make completing the DGs impossible at times. I fail to see the humor in a change that means nothing.

• Like 5
  • Hug 2

True, I remembered that I was searching or even asking here on the forum when facing it the first time, and of course, it was impossible as of the minimum amount of maxed girls.

Another topic: While the bulb/skill bug in league has been fixed, and something has changed with the stats on booster expiry (though not really fixed, just different), I do now regularly see opponents with freshly expired boosters which are effectively still boosted:

image.png.fbdea58b75dc62f0ab80090af8b2e704.png

I was waiting for those boosters to expire to get safe 75 points, and now they are, but the stats did not change, also not after several page reloads 🤔. In other cases, the expired boosters took effect immediately. How difficult can it be to just save and get the stats and booster status from the same snapshot database? That things are obviously touched but do not really become better makes KK look so unbelievable incompetent, whether it is really because they are not clever enough to code such a game, or (the coders) simply are not given sufficient time to do and especially review and test it properly ...

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Is anyone brave enough and/or in a low enough league division to try the x3 option and confirm if it now takes into account your own GS5 as it should or if the bug remains post-patch? I've been wondering about that, but I won't risk it myself.

• Like 2

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​