​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

Club chat is broken (also with all scripts disabled):

image.thumb.png.b395d68361149d5680d3e24205134aec.png

EDIT: They seem to have tried to add a tutorial for the club chat. But the "Tutorial" object is defined in the "default.js", which is loaded within the page iframe, but not for the whole wrapping document, here the chat is located. I copied the "var Tutorial" from the "default.js" into the "chat.js", and it works. But no tutorial starts. There is also no explicit club chat tutorial in the code, just one for the club pages themselves (which are located within the page iframe). So I think correct is to just remove the "Tutorial.play()" call from the "club.js".

EDIT2: Lol, the "club.js" just got updated within the last minutes, with the faulty call removed.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, jelom said:

It is the same girl, but with changes in the images. If you have her, the images will be updated, if not, then you can complete her shards in the revival

right, her images just took some time to refresh and her poses are still old. I guess clearing cookies would help but that would break the script, so no rush

• Like 1

Also not sure what

• Fix league rank display on home page

means. It was always shown on the home page, but lagging behind for an hour, a snapshot or so, and this is still the case. E.g. when 430i passed me today so that I was demoted from 3rd to 4th, visible in the league table, the home screen still showed 3rd. Or was there another issue I did not recognise?

I btw never enabled the related "fix" in HH++, since it never had (also not recently) any effect in my case either.

At first I thought, the Pachinko free roll timer fix did not happen either, but it did, after I claimed them from the previous 24h timer expiry:

image.thumb.png.2e498ac65d9dae6142309a696cb78371.png

At 01:08 CET these do now all end in 13:00 CET, i.e. reset time, which is great 👍.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 2

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

Also not sure what

• Fix league rank display on home page

means. It was always shown on the home page, but lagging behind for an hour, a snapshot or so, and this is still the case. E.g. when 430i passed me today so that I was demoted from 3rd to 4th, visible in the league table, the home screen still showed 3rd. Or was there another issue I did not recognise?

I btw never enabled the related "fix" in HH++, since it never had (also not recently) any effect in my case either.

I have the same thing. And the lag in updating the current position in the Leagues and the complete inoperability of the HH++ BDSM script feature in this regard.

• Hug 1

Patch Notes for Week #43 added to the thread's OP. Also available on the blog as usual.

A bunch of improvements and bug fixes (I'm honestly not sure what some of them even were, which I'm thankful for), a promise of a very big new feature coming in the not too distant future, and this reminder:

Just a reminder that the clocks will be set back one hour to standard time on Sunday, 29th of October, which will affect the daily events, so plan accordingly.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I have wasted the past half-hour just trying to get into the game since the latest "update." So I would give the latest "patch notes" a letter grade of "F" this week. This is as far as I got.

image.thumb.png.eaa922d5dc0332b3cf5da82992196c21.png

If you're playing on PC, try using Shift+F5 or try clearing your cache and cookies.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Master-17 said:

If you're playing on PC, try using Shift+F5 or try clearing your cache and cookies.

Hiya, @Master-17. That is always good advice. I went several steps beyond this by clearing my browser history and doing a system clean, plus my normal bug/security scan, where the final steps are defragging and a cold reboot. While good for my PC, all this did nothing when it came to playing the game. Now, as I come back, I have the KK apology letter concerning a bug exploit caused by their latest patch, so with regret, I must confirm my letter grade of "F" on this week's patch notes release. 

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​