​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

If a different browser or a private browser window works, probably some content of the local storage is the problem. It did cause issues in my case as it was written full by all the scripts 😅. CTRL+C does not touch it, not sure if there is a way to clear it, outside of developer tools:

image.thumb.png.7026d43e1e6c85808c13b82f6ee0fae5.png

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Patch Notes for Week #44 added to the OP (plus available on the blog as usual).

No major news for now. New League Girl and a bunch of minor bug fixes.

Plus the announcement that some sample animated "Quests V2" are now available for free on the Test Server. Feedback is welcome and encouraged on that before it goes live.

• Thanks 3

On 2/15/2020 at 11:53 AM, Noacc said:

The push notifications are fixed.

I'm wondering why a message like this appears at completely random times?

1.thumb.jpg.0f7c137d5d3b8ed9848a831424593c64.jpg
It may not appear at all for many days in a row, or it may appear at approximately the same time for several days in a row. And it doesn’t matter that you’ve been playing for a long time and know all this perfectly well, it doesn’t matter that you’ve already read it several times and marked it as read, this message appears again and again! I'm fed up!

P.S. The picture indicating the availability of a rewards for Contests has disappeared again.

2.thumb.jpg.f217bc2fed00afcb2d966530ecf57725.jpg

Edited by Master-17
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

A new Club Champion girl has joined the Haremverse!

Karaya is a fearless fighter who belongs to the Sex-ciety, an organization that is fighting against the evil forces of the Shokushu.

image3-22-120x300.png

An organization that fights against evil forces, a spear with a cross-shaped head ... At first I remembered Yukina from Strike the Blood, but that seems a little too lossy 🤔:

0cde8ea8a72a91ef4a44f3cbe5444c0e1fb00fa0_hq-3192945119.gif.7ed13bb7e70ec6f55300353c1cc5b8b4.gif

However, great to have a new girl from Chayotte. He was the first one I got all girls from. Cleared Chad just yesterday. Next month clearing Ezekiel with ~1.5 girls left, so I am happy that having a full month without any shards from CC is postponed with this.

• Like 1

Patch Notes for Week #49 added to the OP and to the blog. (No in-game popup yet, but you can read them already).

A LOT of good news today! Check it out.

Hint: Labyrinth will go live today, first and foremost! ^^ Also more of the new world in the adventure mode (the art looks gorgeous), a future feature survey, and more.

The new features survey is what have scared me most. 😱

Most of the new features are a time sink and add more complexity to the game. They have barely put live the labyrinth and they are thinking on ways to ruin it.

To be fair, the patch notes are good: - reduction of tickets price of 50% 👍

Labyrinth goes live 👍 PvE and no costs in Kobans or real money.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, jelom said:

The new features survey is what have scared me most. 😱

(...) They have barely put live the labyrinth

Don't forget that Labyrinth was first mentioned in a survey just like today's, two years ago! ^^

So they're probably not about to release anything from today's survey the day after tomorrow either...

Thanks, @Der DinX. I'll ask around if this applies to all games (or at least to HH too) when I get the chance.

PS: Labyrinth is coming live today but not right now after reset.  There will be a maintenance in a couple of hours or so (or maybe in three hours, I've just had a chat about time zones with other mods and KK staff and I think we're all more confused now than we were before. ^^). I'm guessing that the new feature will arrive after the maintenance.

New quest is already there, though.

• Haha 1

No, you simply didn't get the memo, but it's been raised to 2500 weeks ago (see the Pantheon thread for more info).

Ah, well that answers it then: last time I checked, Gogeta was the only one at 2500, and most likely stuck there. If there are already players past 2500 on HH and CxH, then the raising to Level 3000 was obviously done there too. Thanks again!

• Like 2

On 12/6/2023 at 3:42 PM, Lumpi46 said:

Not mentioned in the patch notes, but known from the test server: all the girl's equipment is red now. 🧐

No. That was a bug and it's been fixed pretty quickly on the live server, and as of this writing it's also fixed even on the Test Server.

image.png.feb8e30cf7f22003ab85c5c272929888.png

I don't know, if this is a good thing, although new objectives mean more variety.
But what happens if I finish the Labyrinth today, and get those objectives tomorrow, when the Labyrinth is still on cooldown?

Especially now that it is back on a 48 hour cycle.

And what means [x] exactly?

Right know I have:
image.png.181c81fdca731d3f20b24f80738d3f17.png  image.png.4a4f8bba9f55c97737b40d0bded9d196.png

As Opponents might not be the problem here, Floors could be, if you have to clear more than 3 in 48 hours.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

But what happens if I finish the Labyrinth today, and get those objectives tomorrow, when the Labyrinth is still on cooldown?

Answer in the Labyrinth thread 😉

Sandman confirmed that if you do the Labyrinth at day one at day two there shouldn't Goals with Labyrinth objection.

• Thanks 2

hace 2 horas, Der DinX dijo:

image.png.feb8e30cf7f22003ab85c5c272929888.png

I don't know, if this is a good thing, although new objectives mean more variety.

Especially now that it is back on a 48 hour cycle.

And what means [x] exactly?

Right know I have:
image.png.181c81fdca731d3f20b24f80738d3f17.png  image.png.4a4f8bba9f55c97737b40d0bded9d196.png

As Opponents might not be the problem here, Floors could be, if you have to clear more than 3 in 48 hours.

it have good solution ,put the labyrinth each 24 h,the solution is fast(no use time),easy(no need search nothing) and no broke brains (because kinkoid have a lot of work in all the game)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/24/2020 at 10:53 AM, Noacc said:
  • Labyrinth objectives will count for the Daily Goals and PvE PoV. 

(New objectives: Defeat [x] Labyrinth opponent – Clear [x] Labyrinth floors)

Well, now KK is forcing me (and everyone else too) to play this damn Labyrinth. I don't want! But what should I do now, skip them as well as the goals with awakening and lose resources?

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

honestly Fuck 48h cycles for Labyrinth i already thought 33days constant playing for 1 single L5 girl was a bad joke of a reward now with 48h each run and Barelly 2k coins each two days you will now need 66 days to complete 1 Girl within a time frame of 60Days that makes it go from doable but super grindy with possibillity of some side rewards to straight up impossible sadd to say i feel no Love for this Love Labyrinth any more my reaction right now is why should i even bother with wasting my time on a Pointless task if its straight up impossible to get the girl anyway now?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

At least you can get her via SM shop. But I agree, it should be at least possible to get her within the 60 days period without monthly card (with give 2.5/5/7.5/10% more coins), which is currently not guaranteed, as one cannot always collect all 3 bags on each floor.

• Like 2

Thanks to either @Luna - Kinkoid or @holymolly for updating the thread's OP with yesterday's Patch Notes. I meant to do it today (took a few days off again, as real life decided for me) but was pleasantly surprised it was already done (and thanks again Holy for covering for me when I disappear for a few days like that, always much appreciated by me, and no doubt most forum regulars, especially Omer and Karxan). <3

(And thanks again to @bolitho76 for all the event threads he's been pumping out in @Ravi-Sama's absence—I hope Ravi's okay and that he'll be back or at least give us some news soon).

---

21 hours ago, Megawewo said:

it have good solution ,put the labyrinth each 24 h,the solution is fast(no use time),easy(no need search nothing) and no broke brains (because kinkoid have a lot of work in all the game)

Michael Douglas High Quality GIF

---

20 hours ago, Master-17 said:

forcing me (and everyone else too) to play this damn Labyrinth. I don't want!

19 hours ago, Rylarth said:

i feel no Love for this Love Labyrinth any more

Sorry to hear that. I love this mini-game so much it isn't easy for me to put myself in your shoes, but of course to each their own as always. Well, since we feel so differently about this one, there must be other things that I consider pure chores but that you guys love to bits. Hopefully. ^^

---

18 hours ago, Horsting said:

one cannot always collect all 3 bags on each floor

13 hours ago, jelom said:

Today I had three bags in the same step and I could only get one 😭.

To each their own, the sequel: I for one go out of my way (figuratively and literally) to AVOID the coin bags (and the Angel Wings, this goes without saying). I want to get the max amount of Hero XP I possibly can from the path I take on each Lab run (just like I do for everything else), first and foremost. More Fists and Kisses along the way is a nice bonus too, but I always take the path with the most fights, and I always pick Red fights over Orange and so on primarily because that gives me a tidbit of extra XP which I'm banking on in the long, long run.

Labyrinth Girls don't disappear when a new one gets added, they're put in a queue just like CC or League girls are. So it's not as high of a priority for me to get the most coins from each run. I'll unlock the girls eventually.

20 hours ago, Megawewo said:

I am against it: This costs too much additional time every day for casual players IMO. I can afford it, but it am at the edge, and I play HH only, no clone. Much time is also wasted on checking back for league opponent stats since the booster indicator is still unreliable, so if the tons of bugs across the game which cost additional time are solved, it might be just okay (for me).

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

I am against it: This costs too much additional time every day for casual players

Well, no one forces you to go through this labyrinth every day? If you want, you can do this once every two days, or every day. Unless, of course, receiving the main award depends on this.

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​