28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Mina. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Reina. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky

<< Previous Season                                                                                                           Next Season >>

1OAEgj9.jpg

Merry Latexmass      Legendary Days      Orgy Days      Legendary Contests      PoA Agents of PUSI  

Free Girls
Tier 25                                                                   Tier 50

i12vz9c.pngPRLUcQ5.png

Mina                                                                             Reina
(Tier 15 w/ Season Pass)                                        (Tier 30 w/ Season Pass)

Main thread for feedback on Seasons feature:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/15877-seasons-feature-is-live/

Season mechanics overview:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/15895-seasons-mechanics/

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

giphy.gif.73f9a2e768de978276cb008def2586ea.gif

Girls and experience in a free way - that's my respect. (Although it would have been possible to do it right away a month ago, but oh well). Now tell me that the girl from the season of the rose will fall into the pool of the mystical pachinko and my heart will finally calm down (for today).

• Like 9
  • Haha 4

Honestly.. that´s a big W for all players especially for the free to play community.
There´s really nothing to complain about with regards to the Season rewards imo ... kinkoid came in with a great christmas gift for the whole communitiy. That´s more then fair know and those who buy the paid path still get quite a good deal out of it!

Really nothing to complain about :) 👍👍

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 8

Yes, the possibility to get both girls in the free path, no XP in the paid path, and 5 more rewards (50 tiers). All that made the new season perfect. :x👍💖

The season pass is still worth for paying players, because it makes a lot easier to get the girls (tier 15 and 30 instead of 25 and 50 in the free path), and the rewards are also good, better than some bundles.

• Like 4

A funny non-critical bug - the first rivals in the new season are the last rivals from the previous season, and their mojo value is also taken from the previous season, but yours is already considered based on the new one. As a result, there is a very big difference in their favor, and you will be given a possible maximum of +40 for winning.

0000.thumb.png.cff84e5bd9029b85eb127130eb9573d1.png

• Like 3

Hmm, finished all 45 tiers in the season of the rose, started this season at tier 10 with the rewards for the tiers 1-9 ready to claim.

Managed to finish the 45 tiers with a few days left, and this event I have 4 less tiers to finish (9 less at the start but 50 in total instead of 45) so it should be possible to get both girls, but... It is coming up to Christmas so I (and probably a lot of others) will have less time to spend on this game.

Edit: Also; Temari from Naruto and Bunny Hero from My Hero Academia, looking good :D

Edited by Inuzuka
  • Like 1

I was really surprised when I saw both girls on the free path and... could it be that there are now more kobans to win as well? Those 300 at Tier 49 weren't available last month, like those extra 5 tiers.

Good luck to all.

I'm very very glad about this new Season and rework of the overall battle pass design and monetization. This is absolutely F2P done right, and it's also a good deal for paying customers. Nothing exclusive or extremely valuable is paywalled anymore, the free pass takes dedication and the paid pass grants you easy mode and more rewards for a moderate price. This is just perfect.

Thanks a ton for listening to players' feedback and coming up with this solution, Kinkoid!

• Like 10

I was pleasantly surprised with the roll out for Season two. While I still dislike the cash payment to get the Season Pass I think the rebalance of rewards and competition is far better for both free players and those who choose to pay. Now why do I think of "Teen Titans" cartoons when I look at Reina's head? 

• Noacc featured and pinned this topic
3 minutes ago, jyepie said:

is there a reason we started at level/ tier 10?

im happy, but why

Yes, as stated in original patch notes that released Seasons, and explained at the start of this season for all users who bothered to read, it's a soft reset of mojo where the more tiers you unlocked in the previous season, you get to start slightly higher in the next. This prevents the more casual users from being grouped into the active ones. 

• Like 1

I love it too that the reward scheme got reworked heavily and that the top annoying parts (as far as I remember) have been addressed and changed.

And as there are some level restrictions made, starting in Tier 10 for anybody achieving tier45 beforehand seems sufficient.

And now there are kisses as reward included to get - well the chance for - quicker/last minute progress.

I still think a re-roll reward would be better than a kiss reward.  Kisses as complained about last month have the ability to mean negative mojo.  e.g. your "reward" (same as your resources spent to recharge) could be detrimental.  I know not a complaint for those who win all their battles but I suspect those also don't need more kisses.

But I do agree the reward rows are better and appreciate the work.

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Rasbhari said:

I started at lvl 9 . Still swinging between lvl10-11.

Struggling with Matchups like season beginning again.

PS: please call it _tiers_ to stay precise what you talk about - level is something else: you as a player have a level (total XP, e.g. throug daily missions), your girls have levels (books, XP) and stars (gifts, affection) (and before that: shards) .Thanks.

Edited by windia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, windia said:

PS: please call it _tiers_ to stay precise what you talk about - level is something else: you as a player have a level (total XP, e.g. throug daily missions), your girls have levels (books, XP) and stars (gifts, affection) (and before that: shards) .Thanks.

noted. tier.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, haripatz@yahoo.de said:

Why is it, that the more kisses I have, the lower is the mojo to win? It goes down to 1 only.
That season busines gets more and more frustrating. I wont spend any money anymore on that rotten game!

The strategy is to let your kisses build up rather than spending them as soon as they regenerate. This gives time for your opponents to build their mojo up so you'll get higher rewards for beating them. 

This kind of gameplay is why I think giving kisses in bundles is worthless. It'll just cause you to outpace everyone else in your level range and you'll be stuck in the situation the above user just described. They really only serve a purpose during contests or PoA tasks that involve Seasons fights.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I'm currently fighting my way through Battle-Block(tm) no. 24!

Fook Tiers! *does gansta pose* -- Actually, seriously, I just have trouble referring to them as tiers as tiers denote vertical levels to me and, well, the progress is horizontal. Also, Battle-Block(tm) sounds much cooler, imo.

In any case, so far I like the improvement of rewards and how things are working between F2P and P2P. I never had much of an issue of getting xp for pay (as I recall that was a major talking point) but I could see how that's kind of a negative thing.

I do say that there are two things in the Seasons that I would still like to see.

1 - I'd like to see a posting of what the Mojo Loss would be against your opponent. I feel this is important as there are times you are faced with 3 opponents that you just can not beat and knowing you have a loss no matter what you choose, knowing how much you can lose would be helpful in that situation.

2- I would really like to see a timed refresh of opponents like they had in Arena. This goes back to the situation of 1, where you are faced with 3 opponents that you can't beat. Yes, you can spend 12 kobans for a refresh but there's no guarantee that what you face will give you a possible opponent to beat.

As an example of why I'd like to see these two points fulfilled...

I came upon my 3 opponents and I could see that I could not defeat any of them. Their attack power far outweighed my defense. Their defense was higher than my defense (used as a measuring stick to gauge results), and they had also boosted up their Ego so that even if I could do well against their defense I couldn't wittle them down. So I chose one and lost a good chunk of mojo. Next 3 came up. Again, it was 3 more opponents with the same kind of factors. Again, guessed on who to lose to and lost a good chunk of mojo. Next group came up. Same situation again, lost again, got knocked down into the previous Battle-Block(tm).

Fortunately, I haven't had it that bad again but that was quite a negative experience. My guess is that they're boosted up for either getting through the Season and/or the Tower so I don't consider it a factor of just being out of my depths.

In the end, I find it lessens the enjoyment of the the Season competition when you're stuck having to guess against who to lose to for low Mojo loss combined with having to dump kobans in a refresh gamble - which also may be combined with a more normal use of kobans in refilling your kisses (which I did at times to make up for when I lost multiple rounds). After a while, the whole looking at the thing as a Koban vaccume rather than an exercise of enjoyment just kills it for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeeJay said:

1 - I'd like to see a posting of what the Mojo Loss would be against your opponent. I feel this is important as there are times you are faced with 3 opponents that you just can not beat and knowing you have a loss no matter what you choose, knowing how much you can lose would be helpful in that situation.

40 subtract the amount you can win

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This new season is PERFECT for me, all the feedbacks were taken and used. Who pays get the girls first the other has to work harder, no more exp on the paying path but still really good rewards, the paying players remain happy :).

Again the new season is a success and wonderful good job.

• Like 1

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic