FinderKeeper

Bohemians be boheming  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Himari

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

6 minutes ago, natstar said:

I suggest not claiming her until the day 4 legendary contest you get 50k points for get a new girl there.

Ohh shit. Already claimed. maybe next time.

3 minutes ago, tovaras said:

sooooooo I decided to use all the exp I had in seasons... last month I finished 29th when I did that... so I was expecting the same but... apparently not one other person in my group did that and I finished 1st and now I'm stuck with this rubbish. 

I don't know what's going on in all your other screenshots, but the 2nd in my group was just 600k, 3rd was just 400k

Anecdotally, I assume here are fewer charm team probably.

• Like 1

hace 5 minutos, tovaras dijo:

sooooooo I decided to use all the exp I had in seasons... last month I finished 29th when I did that... so I was expecting the same but... apparently not one other person in my group did that and I finished 1st and now I'm stuck with this rubbish. 

I don't know what's going on in all your other screenshots, but the 2nd in my group was just 600k, 3rd was just 400k

First of all, congratulations for getting the girl.

And second, there's no real mystery here, the higher leveled a player is, the more experience he can get, thus increasing the totals.

This week I moved into 280-320 bracket, so I expected much more competition, but luckily managed to get 1st place. Just like others mentioned, Season XP was enough to get me the girl.

day1.PNG.729ac489731064c9ef2149000b65c41a.PNG

Other than that, I managed to stockpile more tickets than last month (currently at 350), and a lot of orbs/books as well. I am aiming at 1st place 4 days in a row (maybe too ambitious, but we will see 😉).

• Like 6

I'm just below the 280-320 bracket (279 after XP rewards lol) so the competition was even more forgiving !

image.thumb.png.739cbd5b3942497dec374a30b523cffd.png

I didn't intend to try hard, even after finding out the girl was charm (my class) and I'm really happy to keep my sweeeeeet kobans safe and sound for the terrible MD that lurk from behind the PoA >_<
Ksssss, kssss! (that is... my bad attempt at scaring this cursed event 😅 )

I wish the best of luck for all the remaining warriors :D

• Like 6

On 12/18/2020 at 4:29 PM, Lemus said:

It seems that the girl looks good, let's hope that it will be so.

But to be honest, of the entire fate franchise, the most beloved character is Tohsaka Rin. I would like to see her here some day.

rin.png.cac23ab8e403f84420d22f2723e99779.png

That and her other two goddess form version too, remember that.

How anyone can claim that this girl looks good is beyond me. Sure, there have been those that were drawn even worse (like Natasha) but this one really gives the term 'ugly' new perspective. Unfortunately she's a Charm girl and has good stats, so perhaps it would pay off to go after her = spend every resource you have and hope there aren't too many psychos who'll spend twice or three times as much (at level 425 sounds almost like mission impossible)

Oh well, skip. Perhaps PoA fares better. :D

• Thinking 1

Seems like this time I talked too early, although at a difference from previous months, competition popped up only in the last hours in my bracket. In the end I was at 34th place, thus avoiding undesired shards, and what's more, I obtained a useful piece of rainbow gear.

Mmm... not the first time that expressing pessimism in the forum bring me unexpected luck. I suppose I will do it again in the future.

• Haha 5

WTF! Himari's eyes were drawn over her face? That's weird... I understand parody but is it so hard to correct a rookie drawing mistake and make the girl look a tad bit better?

I'll have to stretch this event out for three days to get her and hey, she does have a good looking bod even if she is the wrong class for me and my harem.

• Thinking 1

29 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Seems like this time I talked too early, although at a difference from previous months, competition popped up only in the last hours in my bracket. In the end I was at 34th place, thus avoiding undesired shards, and what's more, I obtained a useful piece of rainbow gear.

Mmm... not the first time that expressing pessimism in the forum bring me unexpected luck. I suppose I will do it again in the future.

When was the last time you tried expressing something other than pessimism?

• Haha 12

19 hours ago, blaa said:

Also: Scared how many people (me included) will try to snipe tomorrow with season xp, hopefully not tooooo many in the, at least for my contest. Still planing to finish the event on day1, it's so much more relaxing then.

Actually, there werent so many players trying, got 2nd with seasons xp, 2 refills in league (would have done them anyway some time this week) and around 2G Ymen:

image.png.0fb1bc431e067d707d03a3dff58dc46b.png

keiya black pushed to 1,75M points 2 minutes before contest end (4th place to this time with 200k points advantage to 5th), then he didnt do anything for the next 90 seconds, in the end there wasnt enough time for him; DarkAngel got really lucky.

Could have save 200M Ymen, but that doesnt really matter in the end. I am glad that I dont have to stress about the next days ...

GL everyone!

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, indeed777 said:

I hate legendary contests. Though with the addition of mythic I'm not sure I can say it's the worst anymore. Thanks for lowering the floor, I guess?

*Puts on tinfoil hat* That was the plan all along. Make an even worse event so we don't hate legendary contest as much. 😂

• Haha 10

8 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Another lucky 401+ bracket here, similar to @Falco82's. No kobans spent, just all XP from the Season.

image.png.2553a840e59138974a231f568a52e7dc.png

I've been 6th with a similar score. Actually, I had ~30k points more than you.

Well, I'll get her with today's contest, top 10 isn't that difficult to achieve.

Seriously??? And not even half of the contest day is over. O.o

Yeah, go beat that, if you will. (I personally hope, to finish among top 10, but since I won't be able to play the last 6 hours of the event, it probably won't go through. Unless I spend every last cent for donations until then and hope for the best. -_-)

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Lunik
  • Sad 1

Just now, Kenrae said:

Please, don't do that, you're taking shard away from other players.

Once you get 100 shards you are placed into the other contest group with other people that already got her the rewards are changed you cannot take shards from other players if you get 100 shards in the first day and if you collect 100 shards by getting two 50 shard wins or two 25 shard wins and one 50 shard win for exactly 100 shards you don't go over 100 shards.

Only way to do that is to get 25 or 50 shards then a 100 shard win or 25+50 shards or 25+25+25 shards wins then to go over it with a 50 or 100 shard win which turns the extra shards into flowers.

It works that way for every event you cannot get the bonus flowers gift once you have 100 shards.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, natstar said:

Once you get 100 shards you are placed into the other contest group with other people that already got her the rewards are changed you cannot take shards from other players if you get 100 shards in the first day and if you collect 100 shards by getting two 50 shard wins or two 25 shard wins and one 50 shard win for exactly 100 shards you don't go over 100 shards.

Only way to do that is to get 25 or 50 shards then a 100 shard win or 25+50 shards or 25+25+25 shards wins then to go over it with a 50 or 100 shard win which turns the extra shards into flowers.

It works that way for every event you cannot get the bonus flowers gift once you have 100 shards.

If you already have 100 shards but don't collect them you're placed with people who don't have the girl. So, if you collect the girl AFTER the 4th day contest has started, you're taking shards away from other people, unless you place yourself under 25.
Of course, they could have change this recently, I guess.

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

If you already have 100 shards but don't collect them you're placed with people who don't have the girl. So, if you collect the girl AFTER the 4th day contest has started, you're taking shards away from other people, unless you place yourself under 25.
Of course, they could have change this recently, I guess.

For your first quoted sentence: 

No, it is not that way. Let's modify the example below into 25+50+25+X - on 4th day I will be in a bracket with players who all have 100+ shards of the girl. Claimed or not. To stay in a girl bracket due to unclaimed shards was one of the observed and fixed bugs when it was still on test server. 

If I understand you in the other things correctly, it is impossible to change that.

example:

1. 25 shards
  2. 25 shards
  3. 25 shards
  4. 100 shards

If I claim the result in chronological order, I get 75 flowers (as natstar pointed out). If I claim the 4th day first, I get no flowers, the first three days will turn into orb results. Or anything in between. Either way, I "took away" 75 shards of the other players in my three brackets. 

To give the 75 shards someone else, there would be the need of any kind of "retroactive reordering the placement". Which needs at least a "everybody has to get the rewards the same time", so the system could give my not needed shards to place 26+ from the first 3 days. 

Just like with any contest: I can claim my reward the moment the contest is over. And there is no way to distribute the shards in an optimized way to all players. Imagine I'm 26th on first day. So I go at least for 25+50+25 shards. Which I would never do (in terms of ressource investment) if I could know to get 25 "leftover" shards from the first day on the fourth day... 

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, windia said:

For your first quoted sentence: 

No, it is not that way. Let's modify the example below into 25+50+25+X - on 4th day I will be in a bracket with players who all have 100+ shards of the girl. Claimed or not. To stay in a girl bracket due to unclaimed shards was one of the observed and fixed bugs when it was still on test server. 

If they've fixed that, ok, cool. But it wasn't only on the test server. The key is whether they take into account unclaimed shards to decide which bracket to put you in. If they're looking at unclaimed shards too, then you're not going to take shards from other players, of course.

I didn't collect the girl yet, still :

- This player is in my bracket...

image.png.56781716dc3575d86d0ec9fc5079582e.png

- ... with this team :

image.thumb.png.3f7f92080e4eb6a3e6275bc2f398d868.png

So except if people who got the girl can also be inside brackets where people didn't, I'm inside a winner-only bracket, even if I didn't claim the shards yet.

• Like 2

• Slynia unpinned this topic
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic