• .Cleo. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Odessa. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Royal Season. Next Event >>

u9gkIEr.jpg

Epic Days
Event starts from the 10st and will end оn the 14th of January.

Epic Beginnings

My glorious hero,

It’s been too long since these gorgeous horny girls have been around. Don’t you agree, darling? It’s about time they join your Harem. Your epic dick deserves all the epic girls.

Starting on the 10th and ending on the 14th (1 pm UTC+1) of January, you will have four days to seduce 6 Epic babes. Two of them just joined the Haremverse: the very special cat-demon girl Cleo and the powerful noble leader Odessa. Find them along with Katsumi, Atsuki, Aylie, and Lapsey in the Epic Pachinko.

But of course, the horny villains want the Epic girls for themselves. Fight Gruntt to get sweet Cleo, defeat Ninja Spy to get Odessa. Donatien is holding Katsumi and Silvanus- Atsuki. To get Aylie, you have to perform against Jackson’s Crew and for Lapsey- against Karole.

Go, sweetie! The girls are eager to see your epic dick in action!

This post will be updated

Boss Girls

ava0.png?a=1

Katsumi

ava0.png?a=1

Aylie

ava0.png?a=1

Atsuki

ava0.png?a=1

Cleo

ava0.png?a=1

Lapsey

ava0.png?a=1

Odessa

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 7

• Slynia pinned and featured this topic

First impression for both girls are good, that art quality for EpP perma girls is ok imo :)

I already went for both girls took me 4500 kobans for cleo and odessa with a lucky 100shards drop on the 5th refill on cleo (41 additional flowers) :P

Only Aylie left since I already have the other 3 girls :)

• Like 2

I have only Lapsey and after the very recent kobans usage from me i will not try super hard this event. Even if i like a lot the Koneko's parody she is on gruntt, which i've already maxed, same for Odessa and Kagome Katsumi. So in the end i chose Atsuki, even tho considering my personality maybe Aylie was the correct choice since i'm not really a "solar" type XD.

In the end i got the "huge" amount of 2 shards after 22 fights, the only hope is the 100 shards drop :) becouse i'll leave my kobans alone this time, they are still traumatized after 17k of their mates departure, poor dears.

Good luck mates.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, holymolly said:

First impression for both girls are good, that art quality for EpP perma girls is ok imo :)

I already went for both girls took me 4500 kobans for cleo and odessa with a lucky 100shards drop on the 5th refill on cleo (41 additional flowers) :P

Only Aylie left since I already have the other 3 girls :)

So, something must be in the air today, since I also got lucky with a 100% shards drop with Cleo. Needed only 7 tries, so she's completely free. :)

Congrats to you as well and good luck to everyone. I'm going to take it slow with Odessa, since the others are already part of my harem. It feels good though, to not have to grind like mad for once. ^_^

Untitled.jpg

• Like 6

hace 35 minutos, Alkazord dijo:

Me too, I must've gotten Lapsey in a spin.

Atsuk and Odessa look nice, the res,t especially Katsumi, look poor, tbh.

I got her last year during another Epic Days.

And I decided to go for Katsumi, mostly because I already have 54 shards on Valicta, Donatien's Tier 3 girl, and this will help me get closer to get her.

41 minutes ago, tovaras said:

is there any way to change my votes in the poll? I accidentally voted odessa as yucky

I'm not sure. I've checked and as a mod I apparently have the option to edit the number of votes for a given choice, but it's not clear whether that would remove your vote or not (at least one other vote was cast for Odessa as yucky). Maybe @FinderKeeper as the author will have different options. I haven't voted yet, so maybe that comes into play as well. Worst case scenario, say what you meant to vote instead and we can edit it in our minds. ^^

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm not sure. I've checked and as a mod I apparently have the option to edit the number of votes for a given choice, but it's not clear whether that would remove your vote or not (at least one other vote was cast for Odessa as yucky). Maybe @FinderKeeper as the author will have different options. I haven't voted yet, so maybe that comes into play as well. Worst case scenario, say what you meant to vote instead and we can edit it in our minds. ^^

alright, thanks. she was supposed to be faptastic

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I have even less options. Just addition/removal/adjustment of questions and answers without vote manipulation.

From previous experience, cast votes remain cast even if poll changes. So, @tovaras, you can tell us how you wanted to vote, and DvDivXXX might change vote counts.

EDIT: ok just read post above ^^

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 1

As usual, as I don't want to increase my "partials" list, Epic Days for me now are free days. This round I will exploit my free combativity on Pandora to increase the shards on Florianna (she's only at 28/100, so it's extremely improbable that she will drop, unless the lucky 100 finally decides to pay a visit after nearly one year of absence). Good luck to anyone going for an epic girl.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, panove said:

are there any other girls from DxD here in the game

There is Ombresse (Rias Gremory) legendary 5 star charm girl, i think there should be Akeno Himejima' parody too but i'm not sure... i've too many girls is hard to keep a track XD

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Xemnas said:

There is Ombresse (Rias Gremory) legendary 5 star charm girl, i think there should be Akeno Himejima' parody too but i'm not sure... i've too many girls is hard to keep a track XD

Yep Akeno is  Giovanna, https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Giovanna , she is one of those that need a redesign asap. Not only that but the person who made her also butchered poor Ombresse.

• Like 2

il y a 35 minutes, AnuzDestroyah a dit :

Yep Akeno is  Giovanna, https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Giovanna , she is one of those that need a redesign asap. Not only that but the person who made her also butchered poor Ombresse.

Oh fuck... I always thought that Giovanna was ugly as hell but it never crossed my mind that she could be inspired by a girl I knew... even less by my dear Akeno !! :(

Angel in the anime, pure demon in HH with that diabolic drawing ! Before she only hurt my eyes... now even my heart is wounded 😢 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

and DvDivXXX might change vote counts.

Okay, so for science I did the change to see how it works. I removed 1 vote to the Odessa = yucky count, and added one to Odessa = faptastic. So, for the record, it appears to only change the number, but when you click on "see who voted this", you still see the pre-change list of voters. So now it says "3" next to yucky, and "19" next to faptastic, but if you click it still shows @tovaras in a group of 4 voters for the former, and only 18 voters without him for the latter. And that's the best I can do with those options. So yeah, fingers crossed not too many voters misclick in polls, basically. ^^

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Esios said:

Oh fuck... I always thought that Giovanna was ugly as hell but it never crossed my mind that she could be inspired by a girl I knew... even less by my dear Akeno !! :(

Angel in the anime, pure demon in HH with that diabolic drawing ! Before she only hurt my eyes... now even my heart is wounded 😢 

I have to agree there.  I didn't even know she was supposed to be based on Akeno until I went to the wiki and wouldn't have believed it had I not seen the references.  I'm not expecting a complete duplicate, but they should have enough characteristics to get people to think "Yeah, she's based on that character alright."  Honestly, Clarisse resembled her more.

• Like 1

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic