1. 1. Rate Alexa

• Faptastic!
    • Fappable
    • Meh
    • Weird
    • Yucky

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

blockquote widget

If want to get the girl I either have to drop work or I have to get up at 1am to do 30 minutes of klicking. How are those better chances compared to 4 timers a day? 

Edited by Magic1986
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So I´m at 9/100 on hh and got her on nutaku.. first of all the art is good (just to make this clear).. but..I wasn´t a fan of her at first and after upgrading her and seeing her other poses I really am disappointed... she´s the worst Mythic girl so far imo.. it really is a shame that we KH players have to use her for probably 3 months at least :/

Edited by holymolly
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Magic1986 said:

blockquote widget

If want to get the girl I either have to drop work or I have to get up at 1am to do 30 minutes of klicking. How are those better chances compared to 4 timers a day? 

I don't see the advantage either. I guess it creates more competition?  It's annoying. I didn't have time this deadline (snagged 1 of the last shards) and now I'll have to put it all on one moment. 

Event finished, 3382 nubans (Very bad), 84 refills, 170 nubans in x10 fights, 102 shards (screenshot below), 153 MyP-orbs, 28 EP-orbs, sivanus maxed, silvanus event girl got, 5 MyP orbs in 1 x10 fight max, 4 shards in x10 fight max

image.thumb.png.26cd4d6d6c74a37eebd04a379fe0d526.png

• Like 4

My hands are shaking after collecting her 20 minutes ago.
First 10 minutes I use 10* fights paying kobens with silver card only.
I get 80 shards.
The last 20 shards cost me 20 minutes in 1 play using back and forth.
Silvanus at max level along with event girl collected.
Leveling up her to 442 cost me over 120k books.

BTW,who can do 50x performance with patreon support?

I didn't see 50x with only silver card.

Screenshot_20210204-203637_1612443837127.thumb.jpg.a474a60e88962a522d57ca67300206d9.jpg

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 6

I went for her on nutaku, 

got her with I don't know: Silvanus went from "short after starting T3" (I had t3 girl on 12 shards) and is now lvl489 - so something less then 1390 fights.

As the event girl had already 88 shards, she dropped quickly, t3 girl followed a while later.

Well, I just try to avoid having to much flashback - the first legendary KH girl was also a robot and I neither liked her nor has she any pvp advantage left (in my sloppy calculations I never consider her).

So I'm glad I play most time with ublock = I see the icon and the stats -> I'm fine with that^^

for the stats: on nutaku the server needed almost 90 minutes to deplete the 60000 shards.

To compare: HeH gets 75000 shards per round, last time it was 40000 and 50000 respectivly.

Edited by windia
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, DHarry said:

I don't see the advantage either. I guess it creates more competition?  It's annoying. I didn't have time this deadline (snagged 1 of the last shards) and now I'll have to put it all on one moment. 

they rather should have done shard refreshes every two hours instead of every 12 hours.... this way anybody would at least have a chance to get the girl

• Like 3

I don't know how they do it but they keep one upping themselves in stupidity with this event. First there's the obvious cash grab that the event is with the limited shards at limited times (not going to even touch their "fixes"). Second, it's an event within an event. Now we add a third absolutely stupid level by having the girl on a villain who already has an event girl. While you might think that means you can get the regular event girl while you funnel them your money, you need to remember that people who are going for the regular event girl with no intention of going after the mythic are taking those limited shards away from people who are going for the mythic. Better spend your money as fast as you can to compensate.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

And of course Milenitta is the first event girl I got. Yesterday. I would have started with a different girl if I had known 🙄.
At least I put Silvanus into Tier 3 and got the girl along the way.

Yeah, same. So annoying. XD I expected the mythical girl on one without an event girl. At least also like you it will save me the grind to T3 for Silvanus

Usually I keep from commenting on art these days, but here after spending so much I find myself dissatisfied with girl poses.

Don't get me wrong, drawing skill and affection scenes are very good. It's the choice of latter half of poses (4,5,6), that's what's weird.

After Bunna and New Year's Estelle I expected something more generally appealing and attractive, without focus on specific kinks that might not coincide with yours. Something that would be prized by a wider audience - by anyone who'd be able to get her.

Yet here we are, where I'd very much like to trade Alexa's poses for poses mimicking those of either Bunna or Estelle.

It was a let down. :(

Kinkoid, with androids and aliens, surely you could've done more.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

I've got her with 3100 nutaku kobans so 18600. Finished the event girl which was sitting at 96 shards, around 150 mythic orbs and 25 epic orbs. I was missing 100 levels to Tier 3 on Silvanus, now I'm almost done with the girl, at least some good news :D 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dasdan said:

she looks great but i may have to pass on her... just gonna wait for the next hardcore mythic to come up :)

That would be a good idea If you are hardcore with a limited amount of kobans then i suggest passing on her.
It's a high chance that hardcore could get their next mythic girl next month and they might be adding the 50x option they talked about then so shards will go fast.

• Like 2

Spending = 18496 which seems higher than "average".

I was also curious and hadn't seen reported, I started almost exactly at the hour and finished in 19 minutes to attain.

33k-ish shards remaining in overall pool.
I was nervous based on previous reading so kept checking back every 25 shards or so I got.

I also got a bit stingy and when I had 10 left, stopping using 10 spins.  I'm sure this upped my time a bit (and my nerves, as it's a lot less wracking to me at least to do 2 10 spins and get 0 than 20 individual spins).

Also maybe interesting, most I saw in a "10 spin" was 4 shards.  Of course, I saw a number of the aforementoned 0s=)
I guess in theory you could get 10, but I think it means the drop rate for me was never above 40%?

All in all, I didn't enjoy it but at least it didn't take me that long and now I can pretend to continue to be competitive and recharge my stuff for the next 3 months.  I am now less convinced that less shards pooled more frequently wouldn't be more stressful unless they have (or come up with a good system of saying there are no more) but seeing as I was able to break away from life today and am not sure that will happen in 3 months (or ever again) I still think it'd be better than now.

I will say I was also impressed that I didn't encounter any lag.

And of course, I got Milenitta.  I know multiple people say that the shard drops aren't diminished by having multiple girls available but after many events I'm still not convinced.  Sure someone has a detailed analytics post somewhere.  But I'll always prefer if no overlap for peace of mind.

Ah well, grind on.

Edited by jpanda
typo fix
  • Like 4

• Slynia unpinned this topic