Ideas Main

38 minutes ago, Proshka said:

Than it looks like I'm not playing as an average player 😀 I don't have enough incentive to spend even free kobans. I just don't see enough fun in current "game mechanics". So in that case you are right, of course.

No offense intended, but you're probably several standard deviations away from an average player, given what I can see on your player profile. Level 170 and 44 girls after starting over a year ago?

33 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Level 170 and 44 girls after starting over a year ago? 

I just played something for about a month, and during that time I got bored with the game. I returned to HH a couple of weeks ago to learn more about drawing techniques than just playing, although one does not rule out the other.

It's a bit strange that my account wasn't deleted

Edited by Proshka

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2017 at 5:03 PM, JessieChan said:

Post all ideas here 😘

I'm Club leader in both HH and Nutaki but see that only half of the members read the chat or just don't know about it at all.

This green sign could easily misunderstood and seen as another (almost useless) new picture available mark.

So I'd like to see a (monthly) note on this in the games mailbox perhaps together with other help notes like shortcut calculation of  parameters,

I can offer some help on the latter

--- itsme

27 minutes ago, Jizzmate said:

for what purpose exactly?. Booting inactive members?..you can do that as lead anyway.

Just not sure bout your point? Sorry.

He's not talking about inactive members, but active members who don't seem to notice there's a game chat.

4 hours ago, Jizzmate said:

for what purpose exactly?. Booting inactive members?..you can do that as lead anyway.

Just not sure bout your point? Sorry.

how to tell on planned contribution w/o conversation ?

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

He's not talking about inactive members, but active members who don't seem to notice there's a game chat.

exact!

On 5/14/2020 at 1:32 PM, Rysiek17 said:

1. Add same timer which we can see on our Town screen for 1st our Harem income (pic1) to My Harem window (pic2). It can be above, below or even next to it, any option would be cool and I think it really can be helpful.

pic1                                                                                                                                  pic2

0IzNUAV.png                                         kwyTzkp.png                      

I made this suggestion a year ago. As you can see, nothing happened. Maybe they will listen to you. 

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I have a suggestion. It would be cool to increase tier 1 boss cap levels for the bosses, starting from Silvanus (? or maybe a bit later... Bremen or Finalmecia). You reach tier 1 cap level way quicker than obtaining 3 villain girls. So you have to waste a ton of fights to get them and lose the boss level progression you could have had otherwise. That's not fun (to say the least).

And vice versa, decrease the amount of levels on tier 2, cause here you get the girl relatively quickly and then have to wait a lot of time to reach tier 3 and start getting shards for the 3d girl.

Thanks.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 2

Could we get more uses for in-game money?

Most things require kobans, and I get why... but as a level 300+ member there just isn't much to spend money on anymore so it piles up (and I'm willing to bet my 105 million is probably on the low side for people in Digisekai and beyond).  The market cycles are too slow for me to spend it all on leveling girls so it keeps building up even when I'm leveling them as fast as possible, I've maxed out my attributes already, and the Great Pachinko isn't that great.

Even if it's just a "convert into a different resource" option for an exorbitant amount of money, it'd make it useful again.

Might be because I'm not in a club, but I don't have that.  My options are essentially as I listed above - Market/girls, attributes (already maxed) and Great Pachinko.

Can't spend money on Champions, can't spend money on Tower of Fame, can't spend it on Activities, can't spend it on any of the other Pachinkos, can't spend it in the Arena, can't spend it (most of the time) in Adventure, and can't spend it against villains.

Edited by Gnome Saying

It is nice that they try a new way of offering ideas they wanna think about:

It just seems to require a google account which I do not have...

Am I mistaken here and it would work without? Just with the same email address I use for the game?

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, windia said:

It is nice that they try a new way of offering ideas they wanna think about:

It just seems to require a google account which I do not have...

Am I mistaken here and it would work without? Just with the same email address I use for the game?

the suggestion form is a good idea but poorly executed.

If you have to identify yourself with a google account then many people won't use it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jelom said:

the suggestion form is a good idea but poorly executed.

If you have to identify yourself with a google account then many people won't use it.

If it would be possible "with my non-google-game account", I would try suggestions I support and that have been discussed here - and maybe are even my origin^^

Because that google-forms-way there is no forum discussion and they might get the same idea over and over again in different versions^^

So I personally doubt that it helps to get an overview - just it is by far not my decision how to ask for input and do something good with it.

AVATARS  SCREEN  HUD  IMPROVEMENTS 

I think it wont be a bad idea to add some slider or page number or to group avatars by event names for better and easier orientation, because clicking that little arrow button on the side can get a little boring after 1 billion clicks 🙃

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 6:43 PM, Gnome Saying said:

Might be because I'm not in a club, but I don't have that.  My options are essentially as I listed above - Market/girls, attributes (already maxed) and Great Pachinko.

Can't spend money on Champions, can't spend money on Tower of Fame, can't spend it on Activities, can't spend it on any of the other Pachinkos, can't spend it in the Arena, can't spend it (most of the time) in Adventure, and can't spend it against villains.

So join a club. I have donated over 685 million to my club, and the club is only now reaching the donate kobans stage in development. Even if the developers haven't kept their promises of additional upgrades and activities for club members, the benefits are good.