​⭐​One-star girls​⭐​

Noacc

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

It's a known issue (and I'm not sure if it's an issue or something on purpose). You can't see the descriptions of 1 star girls, unless they're a version of another girl.

IIRC, it's on purpose

I honestly hate this update. The Epic Pachinko orbs were far more useful than one star girls. Unless they intend to increase the stars of these girls, I really do not see the point other than the novelty of acquiring them. Additionally, the argument that one star girls balance the mythic addition for new players does not stand up to scrutiny.

I did not post anything originally when the update came out, but Kinkoid just keeps adding more useless one star girls who do not produce significant ymen nor are we able to use them in PvP. It is really undercutting part of my overall experience to this game.

I honestly suggest that Kinkoid reverse their decision to include one star girls and bring back the epic pachinko orbs or in the very least leave the one star girls common and give them additional stars to make them either 3 or 5 star common girl drops.

Regardless of their decisions on the matter, updates like this contribute to me playing this game less and less. It becomes microtransactional and takes away more utilitarian features.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

• 2 weeks later...

three month ago I already posted my opinion for this new girls from Texas. There were only ten then, but now there is a horde of about 45 invading all villains and Pachinko. While totally useless (not even beauty) they slow down the game and steal  chances from event and regular villain girls. I've already collected 4 and many many carcass in my morgue "instead" of the desired ones.

I'd suggest to create an One-Star recycle option. An exchange for dating tokens would make sense.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

8 hours ago, ID 2958531 said:

OK, I missed to explain the word "instead"

No, your communication (or English) issues go deeper than that. We know what instead means, but if adding written air quotes to that word in another sentence is supposed to retroactively change what your previous sentence means, then you need to explain what language you're actually speaking.

they slow down the game and steal  chances from event and regular villain girls. I've already collected 4 and many many carcass in my morgue "instead" of the desired ones.

For anyone but you (apparently), this means that you still believe getting shards for 1-star girls takes shards away from other girls. And for some reason you like to put quotation marks around the word "instead".

I have a theory about the 1 girls. Since it takes time to develop new girls and it seems likely that the pressure to continue producing quality art is getting to the guys at Kinkoid, the 1 girls act as a relief valve of sorts. The girls take a minimum of 1/3rd the time to create, provide players with additional girls to collect, and give the creative team a stress break. So while I would love to see a path to upgrade the girls in the future I can live with this if the art quality of the "regular girls" is the trade off.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

For anyone but you (apparently), this means that you still believe getting shards for 1-star girls takes shards away from other girls. And for some reason you like to put quotation marks around the word "instead".

yeah I'm not a native English speaker and my quotes were meant as high-lite.

it's not a believe that I now owe several hundreds shards of these one star but failed to get almost all event girls and still have problems to get legacy villain ladies.

I didn't keep track in detail because it is that obvious and also a matter of understanding basic math/logic that the percentage of chances for one option decreases when more options were added, period.

Denying facts wont make them disappear.

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, ID 2958531 said:

I didn't keep track in detail because it is that obvious and also a matter of understanding basic math/logic that the percentage of chances for one option decreases when more options were added, period.

So you don't know math nor programming. Ok.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

So you don't know math nor programming. Ok.

Yes, I'm only a senior LL-programmer and I don't know math even I teach it on Universities since decades.

and because I see no need to argue about obvious things I end this discussion yet.

2 hours ago, ID 2958531 said:

yeah I'm not a native English speaker (...)

I don't have a problem with that (I'm not one either), but please note that your relatively low level in English can make communication in that language difficult. You write some messages that make little to no sense for people fluent in English. And you probably misunderstand some of what we tell you as well. No need to get upset as a result.

How scientific of you... :(

Denying facts wont make them disappear.

Exactly. And sticking to your guns on your bullshit assumption that you didn't bother to even verify won't make it "obvious" or "logic" either. Stop talking out of your ass from now on. Language barrier only gives you so much leeway.

40 minutes ago, ID 2958531 said:

I see no need to argue about obvious things I end this discussion

Good, then I won't have to (this time). Don't start shit like this again, though.

Just going to clarify this one bit. The one option that had its chance decreased when these shards were added was MONEY. Event girl shards percentage is unchanged, money occurs slightly less often. When something new is added, at least one thing does have to change, but that doesn't mean everything has to change.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, ID 2958531 said:

the percentage of chances for one option decreases when more options were added, period.

This has been brought up multiple times by different people so I think it is a legitimate question. I think that the drop rate is counter-intuitive when you see it programmed like a dice. When you change from a 6-face dice to an 8-face dice, the odd of rolling a 1 is surely reduced. So one can be misled that adding a new reward to a villain fight would reduce the chance of other rewards. But there are different ways to implement the drop rate. It may simply be that there are different random number ranges for different rewards. Anything number outside of these ranges just gives cash. So regardless of how many rewards it can provide, the odds of getting each reward doesn't change because the ranges are fixed. Another implementation may be a prioritized one where a random number is generated for each priority reward. So, for example, it would only roll for a villain girl if it didn't roll for an event girl first.

You, me, and everyone else on the forum would love to know exactly how KK implements the drop rate. Since we don't get to see the source code, the forum community tries to gain that insight by collecting vast amount of data from many users for long period (see Feedback section). And the data doesn't show a dice-like implementation.

Your lack of desired rolls may just be bad luck. We all experience that from time to time. You may be compensated with a 100 shard drop next, you never know with RNG.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Methos2 said:

This has been brought up multiple times by different people so I think it is a legitimate question

They were corrected on it 3 months ago, so this time is less a legitimate question and more someone choosing to ignore reality.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For me as a beginner, these 1 star girls make absolutely no sense. They inflate your harem without being of any use except for the money. And it is impossible to avoid them. You just get more and more shards, for different useless girls. My harem is at 75 girls, 3 of them are 1 star and I already got ~200 shards for 20 more 1 star girls. I don't want a single one of them.

• Community Manager

Hey, guys!
There are some changes on the test server for One star girls. 

One star girls changes 

-One-star girls have been removed from all villains except Dark Lord.
(Only Dark Lord will drop one-star girls)
-Great Pachinko x10 now can now drop a full one Grade Girl, the chance has been lowered 
- Now you can win a full 1 Grade Girl on any of Dark Lord’s tiers, again with a lower drop chance.

These changes are made due to community feedback on one-star girls.

Moving one-star girls to Dark Lord will be for people who are interested in gathering and collecting girls art. 

You can check the latest changes on our test server.
Don't forget to leave your feedback!

____

Also guys, give it a good test, please ^^ 
few players were quick to react, and I don't blame them)

Please leave your honest opinion on the change.

(don't want to lay any pressure, I did get some positive feedback on the change.)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Hey, guys!
There are some changes on the test server for One star girls. 

One star girls changes 

-One-star girls have been removed from all villains except Dark Lord.
(Only Dark Lord will drop one-star girls)
-Great Pachinko x10 now can now drop a full one Grade Girl, the chance has been lowered 
- Now you can win a full 1 Grade Girl on any of Dark Lord’s tiers, again with a lower drop chance.

These changes are made due to community feedback on one-star girls.

Moving one-star girls to Dark Lord will be for people who are interested in gathering and collecting girls art. 

You can check the latest changes on our test server.
Don't forget to leave your feedback!

____

Also guys, give it a good test, please ^^ 
few players were quick to react, and I don't blame them)

Please leave your honest opinion on the change.

(don't want to lay any pressure, I did get some positive feedback on the change.)

It´s good news but I wonder what´s going to happen with the amount of resources we already used for the girls :/ ... they´ll be wasted just like the over 10 G yemen and the hundereds of 10x Orbs I´ve already dedicated :/

Edited by holymolly
  • Thanks 1

@Noacc If full girls are going to drop again (even if it is only the one star girls), why don't you reconsider using again the girl shadow drop animation of the old days for this?

The changes done in the test server for the one star girls drop seem good to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I was wondering what I missed as I went to Ninja Spy and seeing an "all but one" empty girl slot^^.

TL;DR: you do as you do - I stopped caring about such wrongadvertised things more then once.

I'm somehow glad that I never went especially for the LoneStars(TM) - playing as before cleared the pool once and will it again.

My main aim regarding bosses was: make the event girls better visible instead of making me wait/hover over the icons. 

Well, except for Dark Lord this somehow got achieved^^ -> so a plus here.

To say "put them on Dark Lord for those who are dedicated in girl's art" - well, how will Dark Lord now keep going with the many event girls he usually captures? clogged up like today? -> +-0 here

I see that he is reachable for beginners as well as late gamers - and it needs some dedication to go for them with the lowest Ymen reward in town. Regarding that point I was more happier with "on all bosses" - because there I would still get something.

To enable now a "100 shard drop chance" makes them fitting in into the usual girl getting scheme ->a plus here.

The bio was not the topic this time, okay. While I'm on it: could the info "where to get them" somehow be updated? I know it is more difficult as there are 2 locations (GP and DL) - yet now it is only 1 instead of 15 bosses...

As far as I understood the drop rate mechanics the LoneStars(TM) never took away anything as they replaced an existing reward - so they felt like what they never were accused of.

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

After testing it for a bit on the test server I also feel like the changes seem quite good. The GP drop rate is obviously a lot lower than for the bosses but it seems fine to me. I´d have also prefer to fight any boss for the 1 stars but if the drop rate stays as it is on the test server it´s still a fair trade-off since the drop rate is significantly higher than anyting I´ve ever experienced.

• Like 1

To be fair, I don't care one way or the other. I'd eventually get them with the current system and I'll eventually get them with this new system. I'm not going to go out of my way and I don't need it with both systems.

• Like 5

• Noacc unfeatured this topic